Start by marking “Killer Among (Killer Instinct, #3)” as Want to Read:
Killer Among (Killer Instinct, #3)

Killer Among (Killer Instinct, #3)

Lane swore never to be like her late mother. But now she too is a killer. One difference remains—Lane only stalks and punishes the guilty.

But while trailing a new killer of teenage girls dubbed “The Strangler”, Lane makes a terrible miscalculation and kills the wrong man.

Published October 19th 2018 by SEG Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Killer Among, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Killer Among

S.E. Green
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Though this is book 3 in the Killer Instinct series, it can be read alone. This book kicks off a new phase of Lane’s life as she turns 18 and transitions into adulthood. My readers have asked how many books will be in the series, and the truth is, I don’t know. I love Lane, and I will continue to write her stories for as long as they come to me.

Everyone has a dark side, and I certainly explore mine when I write Lane.

For those readers just stepping into this world, the first two books are Killer
Dylan
Oct 14, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: vigilante
im SCREAMING!!! A third book to one of my favorite YA thriller series is happening so soon!!
Sharon
Nov 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
If you kill someone who deserves to die, is it murder or justice?

For teen serial killer, Lane, striving to be normal can’t stop her addiction ... stalking and killing deviants. Then one mistake forces her to grudgingly accept a sidekick and she has to decide if she can trust him or not.

I enjoyed the first two books in this series and S.E. Green does not let me down.

It’s exhilarating to follow Lane. She’s one tough chick who also has a soft side for her family — a stepdad, half brother and sist
Dora
Oct 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: sent-for-review
88%

*I was chosen by the author to be a beta reader. I received an advance ebook copy for review. All thoughts are completely honest and my own.*

FQ: "Incompetence is rewarded more often than not, and he’s about to win the gold medal in stupidity."

Lane is back! I was so excited about this book. While reading this book we saw the difference in Lane. She's a grown up so much from the first two books that she felt like a completely different character. This entire book kept me guessing and I didn't t
CR
Oct 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Man this only the 2nd book I was a beta for and I have to say that after rereading book one and two that this continuing story of Lane turning 18 and becoming an adult was one I was hoping for! There were a few things in it that seemed off to me. But that didn’t take enough away to make the book any less than 5 full stars. Everyone we have come to love was there as well as a few new characters that will blow you away.

I can not wait until the full ARC band then Finished copy comes out so I can s
KPKnupp
Oct 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! The third book in the series does not disappoint! Lane’s getting older and is facing new challenges. This one dives into a lighter side while also keeping her dark side alive and well. Watching Lane grow as a character is amazing because it’s completely relatable!!! I can’t wait to read more from this series!!!
Sandra Lopez
Jan 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
“Life is supposed to be pretty routine, right? You graduate high school, work a summer job… help out at home, [and] get back into stalking…”

Lane has been trying to get back to what appears to be “normal” for a while now, if only she could shake off the annoyances of her family. Up until recently, all her kills have been warranted (e.i. her mother, her aunt, even her own copycat), but the last kills was purely accidental. Turns out that she killed the son of a District Attorney, who was ruthlessl
Billie
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Now the family of the man she accidentally murdered is hunting the killer, and Lane is forced to cover her tracks by befriending them. Because everyone knows you keep your enemies close.
But are they really enemies? Lane isn’t so
Buttercupp77
Dec 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: crime, ya-general
This was my first exposure to this series, and it really does read well as a stand-alone novel. There is enough background information revealed that I didn't feel lost in the plot (although I expect I probably missed out on some of the finer points of character development).

There are a lot of really strong points about this book. The characters are all intriguing and well-developed - there were a couple I would have liked to have learned more about, but I anticipate that they may reappear in fu
Connie
Nov 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Decided to choose something completely out of my normal range from Voracious Readers Only as the description was intriguing. For a young adult novel, it's quite engaging and flows quickly, leaving you constantly curious, which is a hard task. I had no idea where the plotline would go at times and I was quite surprised at some of the descriptions that seemed more adult than young, so to speak, but were very neatly handled. All in all, it was a fast, entertaining read, even for someone outside the ...more
Sam Harper
Jan 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Received a complimentary copy of this novel through Voracious Readers Only in exchange for an honest review.
Although this is the third in the series it can be read alone as Lane does explain a little of the back story, although not enough that it doesn’t dampen the enthusiasm for reading the previous instalments.
It’s a very readable novel, the plot is not overly complicated, a teenage girl rights the wrongs by killing criminals who the justice system lets slip through the net, rather like a juv
Scarolet Ellis
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Killer Among by S. E. Green is a wonderful story that I loved read very much. This is story is a thriller and suspense in it and I was on the edge of my seat cause I just could not put it down till I finished it so now I can not wait for the next book to come out. I highly recommend this story to everyone who loves reading about thrillers and suspense stories then you will love this one.

Angie
Nov 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
A sociopath with both a conscience and capable of real meaningful love. Thanks to the author and Voracious Readers Only I received a complimentary copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. Being the first in the series that I have read, all I can say is that I am literally dying to read books 1 and 2. Fast paced, humorous and action packed, Lane is my kind of anti-hero. Kudos to SE Green, on both the writing style and ability to keep the pages turning. Thank you!!!
Pat Eroh
Jun 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An incredibly engrossing thriller that compares to watching a scary movie - no, the book is always better. These thrillers would make great movies though! A compelling read with tons of action, wonderful characters except for, you know, the bad ones. Overall, this is a fabulous thrill ride.

Tina
Jun 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic book from author S. E. Green. I just can't read enough of these books. Applauds to the author.

Colton White
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This novel stands a read alone, which is good because it's where i started, it drew me in right away telling a story of a seemingly normal teenage girl, family, job, planning on college, boyfriend, best friend. Normal.
Fungi From Yuggoth
KILLER AMONG:

Third in the KILLER INSTINCT series. Lane continues her vigilante justice program, until unintentionally she kills the wrong man. Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer yet.
Shelleymae O'Donnell
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome! a fast-paced page turner that keeps going and going! So looking forward to more!

Fans of the TV show Dexter and the author CJ Lyons will probably love this book.

I received a free copy of this book from the author through Voracious Readers Only in exchange for my honest review
Allie York
Feb 08, 2019 rated it liked it
I loved the first two books, something about this one wasn't as dazzling for me. I still love the characters, but the plot was a little lacking for me. Will I continue the series? Totally.
Lauri
Dec 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Hoping this is not the end of Lane's story.
S. A. Hackett
May 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own
I’m in love with Lane’s character development and wish only for more of her life to be told on paper. Hopefully another book will come out soon?!
Emily
Denise Mohrbacher
Mar 05, 2019
Cheryl
Jun 16, 2019
Things you should know about me: I write novels! Some have won awards. Others have been bestsellers. Under Shannon Greenland (my real name) you’ll find spies, adventure, and romantic suspense. Under S. E. Green (my pen) you’ll find dark and gritty fiction about serial killers, cults, secret societies that do bad things, and whatever else my twisted brain deems to dream up. I’m on Instagram, Twitte ...more