Start by marking “The Fury (12.21.12 - The Hate Apocalypse, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Fury (12.21.12 - The Hate Apocalypse, #1)

The Fury (12.21.12 - The Hate Apocalypse, #1)

It’s one year until the apocalypse of 12.21.12 is supposed to take place.
Burning buildings, screaming babies, and death will surround us.
It will be the end of the world.
That can’t be allowed.
When six powerful women come together with one goal—to save humanity—they’ll get much more than they bargained for. They join forces and learn to use the gifts hidden wit
Published October 5th 2018 by Jo Michaels (first published September 30th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about The Fury, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Fury

United Indie Book Blog
Oct 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
The Fury is book one in the series, it’s a good start and even though it’s not long sets us up for what’s is to come. The writing flows nicely between the two main characters. And the story is interesting and gives us enough to want more. I’m excited to see where this story leads.

review by Raychel
Ani
Oct 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Overall I enjoyed this book. The female characters are strong but relatable. Markaza is a bit of a mystery but has money and a will that had her making a life of her own. Bronya has had some horrible experiences yet manages to stay true to herself thanks to a good deed. Their struggles are very real and you find yourself empathising with there situations and wanting to change them.

Sometimes the flow of the story stuttered and I felt myself struggle to immerse myself in it as a result. I didn’t
Raychel
Oct 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Jessica Belmont
Oct 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Jo Michaels has become one of my favorite authors because her stories are always so unique. The Fury is no different. In a very short amount of pages, we are introduced to two main characters, and a bit of what we are going to see in this series.

I love the two leads, they are very well developed and relatable. Markaza has a tough job ahead of her, but she determined. Bronya has had a tough past,but she manages to stay true to herself.

I think the plot is super interesting,
Alice Blessing
Kathy
Dec 24, 2018
Janneke Wolbers
Jan 14, 2019
Bargain Basement: FREE Download - Fight the Hate! Good through Friday 10/12 1 6 Oct 09, 2018 07:21AM
Jo Michaels loves writing novels that make readers gasp in horror, surprise, and disbelief. While her browser search history has probably landed her on a list somewhere, she still dives into every plot with gusto, hoping "the man" will realize she's a writer and not a psychopath about to go on a rampage. Her favorite pastimes are reading, watching Investigation Discovery, and helping other authors ...more