Start by marking “The Ghosts of Halloween: A Learning Curves Short Story Collection (Learning Curves, #1.5)” as Want to Read:

The Ghosts of Halloween: A Learning Curves Short Story Collection

(Learning Curves #1.5)

Halloween is a holiday that is both loved and reviled by people all over America. It’s one of Cora’s favorite holidays, and a massive source of anxiety for Elena. Between the two of them, they get up to all sorts of hijinks and wind up falling even more head over heels for each other in The Ghosts of Halloween.

The Ghosts of Halloween collection is made up of three sweet sl
Published October 21st 2018

To ask other readers questions about The Ghosts of Halloween, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Ghosts of Halloween

Start your review of The Ghosts of Halloween: A Learning Curves Short Story Collection (Learning Curves, #1.5)
Sinead Anja (Huntress of Diverse Books)
Check out my book blog for more book reviews and other bookish posts!

I received The Ghosts of Halloween from the author, my friend, Ceillie Simkiss. I love Halloween and dressing up, so I figured I’d love this!

It’s #ownvoices.

__

I don’t know how many of the people reading my reviews are people who have nut allergies, but if you are one, there’s definitely one scene in the Halloween Past story that I think you’ll enjoy. Do you know that feeling of going to a party and being really excited because
Ceillie Simkiss
Oct 08, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
I wrote this, and I'm very pleased with it!
"Present" needs a trigger warning for an on-page anxiety attack for Elena. Please be careful with yourselves if that is triggering for you!
Cande
🌸established couple
🌸short stories set in Halloween
🌸fat lesbian Puerto Rican mc
🌸asexual panromantic mc
🌸fifth book for sapphicathon
Alexa

This is a collection of 3 companion short stories to Learning Curves, with the lesbian and asexual characters from the original novella.

Overall, this was a really sweet, fluffy collection of F/F stories. The first one had Cora dressing up as Velma from Scooby Doo, the second one had some great anxiety rep with Elena (tw for panic attacks though), and the third one... well, the kids were cute, but I have to admit the pregnancy caught me off guard and it was my least favourite of the thre
Lily
Oct 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Rating 3.75 stars

I was kindly given an ARC of this book, this will not affect my review in any way and all opinions are my own.

This collection of stories was short but definitely sweet! It follows characters from the book Learning Curves, which I have not yet read, and though I feel like having read that first would have meant I knew the characters better, it still worked fine as a standalone collection.

What I Liked
- Great rep! Trigger warnings were included which is always good, and the panic
Chasia Lloyd
Oct 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cute trio of sapphic Halloween shorts

Fans of Learning Curves will love this quick set of Halloween-themed shorts. Elena and Cora continue to be adorable and endlessly supportive of each other.
Angie
Dec 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Halloween Past: ★★★★

Halloween Present: ★★★★

Halloween Future: ★★
Janice
Oct 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cute quick stories

This is a set of three cute, quick stories about a couple we've grown to love, beginning at Learning Curves, through their Christmas story in Wrapped Up In You.
Isabella ~Mikku-chan~
Jan 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Full RTC
Kay Solo
Oct 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was everything I hoped it would be. I loved the past/present/future angles, and it was all just so cute, all of it. I loved this return to these characters I like so much!
Xan West
Apr 03, 2020
Blessen
Dec 31, 2018
Charles
rated it did not like it
Jun 29, 2019

• Goddess of The Hunt
  • Christmas Inn Maine
  • Christmas Lights
  • Tapping into Love
  • A Virgin River Christmas (Virgin River, #4)
  • Anyone But Her
  • b. b. free #1
  • Second Chance Pass (Virgin River, #5)
  • A Heart This Big
  • Would You Rather? A Memoir of Growing Up and Coming Out
  • If the Shoe Fits
  • Dancing The Night Away
  • He's Not My Boyfriend (Chin-Williams, #2)
  • A Very Miller Christmas
  • The Lady's Guide to Celestial Mechanics (Feminine Pursuits, #1)
  • Franklin and Luna and the Book of Fairy Tales
  • The More The Merrier (Hobbs, #1.5)
**PLEASE NOTE: I DO NOT ACCEPT FRIEND REQUESTS ON THIS ACCOUNT. IF YOU WISH TO KEEP UP WITH MY REVIEWS, PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER**

Ceillie Simkiss is an author from southern Virginia. She started writing fiction as an escape from her day job as a small town journalist, and has been at it ever since, with the support of her partner, her dog and her cats.

Learning Curves (2 books)
  • Learning Curves (Learning Curves #1)
  • Wrapped Up In You (Learning Curves, #2)