Start by marking “Dearest Stalker: Part 2” as Want to Read:

Dearest Stalker: Part 2
What happens when a woman falls in love with her stalker?

I'm not the type of woman who actually inspires passion in any guy, much less one who makes it a habit to watch me because he's obsessed.

I'm a curvy, plain Jane. I like my chips, chocolate, and junk food, and it definitely shows.

I'm an educated geek who would rather have my nose in a computer i
Published October 3rd 2018

Jennifer Finn
Oct 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the Stalker series by Lane Parker who is a talented new author. Normally I like to wait until the series is completed before I start reading it but this time I dived right in. This was an excellent start to the series and I’m anxious to see where it goes. The book starts four years ago with Katie Riley graduating from high school as valedictorian. Her beloved mother recently died and her father was a POS who has been absent for most of her life. She thinks she’s all al ...more
Amy M. (Amy Loves Reading Blog)
Omg!!!! I feel so on edge!! I know this whole thing is a little weird considering he’s her stalker but I can’t help but get excited about the unknown. I freaking love the writing style ms. Parker has which leaves you just wanting more and more after each chapter.

Stalker is such a mystery...on one hand I feel like I know who it is but then something small makes me believe I’m wrong. I love that he has such passion for Kate (Katie), even if it is obsessive. She doesn’t have anyone else and even th
Isa Jones (Jo&Isalovebooks Blog)
The story continues and pretty much picks up from where it was left in Book1. Kate is desperate (as I am ) to get the answers she needs in order to reveal the identity of her stalker. At the same time, Lane, in a very cleverly way, has introduced us to new possibilities of who this person might be. Currently, I am still clueless, is like with any suspenseful movie where anyone is still can be the POI and Ms. Parker delivers this in a flawless way. Hotter, more passionate and even more mysterious ...more
Kathy Rouchelle
Oct 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The series continues with Kate still not having any idea who her stalker is but trying everything she knows how to do to find out. She has it down to two possibilities, but she isn't sure of either of them. She's lonely, confused and finally decides to try and get some answers from her stalker, maybe he'll let some little bit of information slip, maybe. He comes to her in the cover of night, takes her and makes her soar. But it's his revelations of the support that she has received that has her ...more
cupcakes and bookshelves
Oct 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
So the story continues with more intrigue, mystery and twists... it's such a pleasure to read and watching it unfolding. I'm so eager to find out more, Lane us doing such a brilliant job with these characters, this story.

*Copy kindly given in exchange for an honest review, thank you so much*
Mitzi Moore
Oct 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Can't wait for the rest of the story

So far love this story.and can't wait for the rest of the story! Love the heroine and can't wait to read more about Ian!
Shannon
Oct 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow

Another great book. Cant wait for number 3. Everyone needs to read this series. It is turning in to one of the best ive ever read
Barbara
Oct 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Kate’s story continues as she desperately wants to know who her “stalker” is. The man that makes her feel wanted and not alone in the world. Even with all her computer programing skills Kate still can’t find anything on her mystery man. (I struggle calling him a stalker because, like Kate, he doesn’t seem like he wants to harm her, he just wants to stay in the shadows).

Kate wants answers and demands them. Stalker comes to her, under the cover of the nights darkness. Blindfolded so she can’t see
Ann-Maree Howarth
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
After just a week I had part 2 in my hands and I was very excited to read more about this two-character as my curiosity to find out how the stalker is was driving me crazy.
This part was just as exciting and intriguing as the first book, still grabbing me in to know who the stalker is and to find out if Katie will find happiness and love. I am sure I have picked the stalker out but I am hoping the author will give us a few twists and turns the next two book, and make me completely wrong. This is
Becky Baldridge
Oct 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
This second book in the serial picks up where the first left off with Kate trying to figure out the identity of her stalker - something that's proving more and more difficult. The story is told primarily from Kate's perspective with the exception of a small portion where we get the stalker's view. We do get a few clues about who he is and Kate is able to eliminate some possibilities. Of course, new possibilities come on the hills of those eliminations. Granted, one possibility seems to fit perfe ...more
Jennifer Pierson
Oct 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So this is Part 2 in the Dearest Stalker series, which means YOU MUST READ Part 1 FIRST! Since they are so short, each part seems to add one more thing to the plot. Normally a story this short will get 4 stars from me, but I felt like I got more in this part despite the shortness. See, Katie Riley hasn't had the easiest life, so while she was working hard to better her situation in life, she acquired a stalker. But not your typical stalker, like the serial killer kind, or maybe he is? That's the ...more
Lady Living  In Bookland
Oct 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The second instalment of Dearest Stalker was just as captivating and intriguing as the last, if not more so. Following Katie as she slowly lets down her emotional barriers and lets her step brother into not only her life, but heart too.

For me, I missed the Stalker POV...he was there for small parts but quiet for the most part.

Excerpt:
She deserved a hell of a lot more than a brown man who had to function like a regular person on the outside while I was everything but normal on the inside.

Havin
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Oct 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Review by: Jennifer
(3.75 stars)

Part two of this series, and we are still (obviously) wondering who Stalker is. I have my guess, now I just have to wait and see if I'm right. For Katie she is trying to figure out that next step and Ben has pretty much made sure that she will be hired into the "family" business. Katie is now at war with herself for wanting Stalker as much as she does, and the feeling that this should be wrong. I give this 3.75 stars, not much happened in this very short bit, and I
Virginie
Oct 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Like the previous one , this book was equally good.
A lot of mystery. Chemistry. Good story. Good writing.
Again very short but again I did not mind.
What I do mind is being able to read Part 3 because it's not released yet.
Where is Part 3? I need to know how it continues..
Plus by the end of the second part I know for a fact that my suspicion on who the stalker is was right.
It's not yet confirmed of course , but I just know I will be right. Sorry , not gonna tell you.
Just think logical and y
Sofia Lazaridou
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Part two is as interesting if not more as part one. We still don't know who is the said stalker and I hope we will find out by end of part 3 so we can explore their relationship without any secrets between them and guesses. Our heroine interacts with her unknown admirer a lot considering the situation and she is also trying to find who he is. A lot of men enter her life at the same time so she is thrown into a lot of different directions. I want her to find the answer soon. The serials so far ar ...more
Sallyann Cole
Oct 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Part 2 definetly deserves a 5 star rating, I enjoyed this far better than the first. But to be fair you were just getting acquainted with the characters in Part 1. It is a flawless flow between the two books. The suspense in this book is killing me lol!!!! Katie the main character has another liaison with her stalker and still has no clue to his identity. The characters are coming into there own now. She is beginning to be accepted by her step family too. Really can't wait for Part 3.
Corrie
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I said before in my Part 1 review that my only disappointment was that I don't get this entire series in one sitting.

Lane Parker did a great job picking the stopping point on part 2. Though I am not thrilled. Ahem.

I am not giving any details on this series going forward, but I will tell you how much of a LOVE/HATE relationship I am in with it.

More, please!

5 stars!
Review by Corrie H for Lamplight Review and Promotion

Cathy
Dec 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a very enjoyable and surprising read for me. As it is a short story and very easy to read, I read part 1 and 2 in one sitting. The story pulled me in from the start, is well written, has a very interesting take on a “stalker” and was such a great plot idea for a story. I can’t wait for Kate to find out who is watching over her.

I typically don’t care for cliffhanger stories and usually avoid these books but I totally enjoy this author’s work and will read whatever she writes.
Karen Alleyne
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm breathless with excitement....

All I can stressed is, this new read has me impatient . I can't wait for the conclusion . I love it . I pleased with the plot of intrigue . New info for can is slowly coming to light about who the stalker is ! And I am impatient friends . I need to know ...
I'm immediately on to book 3 .
Thank you Author Lane Parker/ J. S Scott.
Lizette Criscitiello-Diaz
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dearest Stalker

Five fabulous stars for book 2 in the Dearest Stalker series. Kate is continuing to try and figure out who her stalker can be, a mystery which continues to enthralled us. Cannot wait to see how it all plays out in book 3.
Lisa Cairo
Oct 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
💟💟💟💟

Okay, this book had you on the fence till the end to see who the stalker was. I really enjoyed but the parts were so short I would've liked them in all one book. Now I have to wait until November for part three and January for part four. Not fair.
Gwen Shafer
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loving this series. Lord it has me on the edge of my seat waiting to see what is going to happen. Loving the stalker and now the brother. I just cant wait to read the next one and see what happens with Katie. Definately has me hooked on this series.
Aliana
Dec 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Knock knock, who's there?

Things are beginning to clear up now. At first I wanted Been to be the mystery guy but Katie really needs that brotherly relationship she never had and he's perfect for that.
Im pretty sure everything will fall into place in Book 3
Vicky
Oct 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
But whyyyyy!!?

WOW! Again short story but so amazing! I’ve never read a stalker book like this. It’s absolutely wonderfully written the story is extremely well put together! I honestly can’t wait for the next one I hope it comes out sooon!
Melinda  Parker
Oct 08, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5 STARS

Kate is beginning to deal with circumstances. She's also had another encounter with her stalker yet she's no closer to an identity. Fear, loneliness and desire for he her on.
Jennifer Johnson
Oct 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-books
Quick awesome read.. I need book 3 now:)
Missy
Nov 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!!

O am so glad all of these were out before I started on them!!! I would be pulling my hair out if I had to wait to read the next one. As always..Enjoy!!!
G. Whitman
Nov 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Intriguing

I’m guessing I know who the stalker is, but I’ll wait for the story to unfold. Brooding and sexy. Now there’s a match.
Julie
Oct 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Charliegirl1
Nov 20, 2018 rated it liked it
Part 2

I was still enjoying the story at this point, but I'm getting tired of her constant self effacement and put downs.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »