Start by marking “Iron Will Justice at Cardwell Ranch” as Want to Read:
Iron Will  Justice at Cardwell Ranch

Iron Will Justice at Cardwell Ranch

Another batch of Cardwells and Savages face no shortage of danger in the new Cardwell Ranch: Montana Legacy series by New York Times bestselling author B.J. Daniels—plus a bonus story!

Iron Will

For three years, cowboy Hank Cardwell has been haunted by his ex’s death. Now he’s returned to Cardwell Ranch with private investigator Frankie Brewster to find out what really hap
Expected publication: July 16th 2019 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about Iron Will Justice at Cardwell Ranch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Iron Will Justice at Cardwell Ranch

Margaret Yelton
May 27, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received this ARC from NetGalley and the author in exchange for my fair and honest review.

This I believe was the second book of this series, having not read the first book I had no problem reading and enjoying this book greatly. I have read some of the authors books in the past and have found them all to be well written. This book had a very emotional storyline as the background, and Hank hire's Frankie to find out the answers to some of his questions. What follows is a action filled story, th
Felice Foster
May 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
3 1/2 stars

Book 2 of this series is very different from Book 1. I like how each book, although with most of the same characters, can be read as a stand-alone.

This a a pretty emotional story line. Hank cannot get over the death of his ex-girlfriend. Not only has it affected him, but also his relationship with his family. He hasn’t been home since Naomi’s death and now he’s dredging it up again along with all the hurt feelings.

Frankie is a take-charge kind of girl. She has her own demons to conten
Nancy Ku
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Iron Will & Justice at Cardwell Ranch (Cardwell Ranch: Montana Legacy Book 2) by B.J. Daniels ... I would like to submit first that this book is only IRON WILL even if NetGalley listed as two books in one. Thank you to to publisher and #NetGalley for letting me preview and review this book. Hank Savage (trying to deal with the death of his girlfriend three years ago..was she murdered or did she kill herself) Frankie Brewster (P.I. dealing with a abusive ex) Hank hires Frankie to help him sol ...more
Jackie
While this is billed as a 2-in-1 read the Netgalley ARC was full length story Iron Will and the excerpt/teaser of Just His Luck.

I enjoyed from beginning to end the way things played out as Hank worked through his need to find out what happened 3 years before, enjoyed his conflicting feelings as he and Frankie became closer than employee and employer but most of all really was happy when as a result of their investigation there will be a happy ending for all concerned.

This was another wonderful
Book Him Danno
Jun 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
The book can be a stand alone read or part of the series. The characters are interesting and readers know right away what is happening but not who is after them. The characters are well written and their background makes since as the story progresses. The romance is another insta love with of course a happy ending but it takes some times to get there.
Their is action, redemption and romance. Everything readers are looking for from B.J. Daniels.

Thank you to Netgalley and the publisher Harlequin Su
Moira
May 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was provided a free ARC eBook from Net Galley and the publisher for my honest review. I was disappointed that the extra story, Justice at the Cardwell Ranch wasn't included as advertised.

Iron Will was a good story. It was interesting to see the double life led by Hank' s former girlfriend. Unraveling the mystery of Naomi's death with the P I Frankie that Hank hires, proves to be eye-opening, not only in their personal lives but also with the reality of Naomi's former life. They realize they ha
Dsbook
Apr 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love all of B J Daniels books and series and this one is no exception. she always put a lot of emotion in her books and I really like the setting and characters
Karen Machamer
May 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review. I really enjoyed this book and can't wait to read more of this authors work. I highly recommend this author to friends and family alike.
Book Him Danno
Jun 22, 2019
Michelle Casper
May 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
As the next book in the series, BJ didn't disappoint. There was drama, suspense and just enough hot sex to keep it interesting. It had been a while since I read any books in this series but I was able to get right back into the story because of the way BJ wrote it.
Kellie Demarsh
Peggy Moore
May 26, 2019
Robin Davis
May 28, 2019
B.J. Daniels' life dream was to be a policewoman. After a career as an award-winning newspaper journalist, she wrote and sold 37 short stories before she finally wrote her first book. Since then she has won numerous awards including a career achievement award last year for romantic suspense.

She lives in Montana with her husband, Parker, two Springer Spaniels, Jem and Spot, and a temperamental tomc