Start by marking “Jackson Saves an Owl” as Want to Read:
Jackson Saves an Owl

Jackson Saves an Owl

Jackson Superhero might not be a real name, but it is a story about a real boy, and as the name suggests, Jackson is far from ordinary.

By day, a rare disease limits his ability to move freely, but at night he is far from grounded. When the sleeping hours come around, and weightlessness takes over, Jackson takes to the skies. He knows what it means to need the support of
Kindle Edition
Published September 8th 2018 by Untold Books

To ask other readers questions about Jackson Saves an Owl, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jackson Saves an Owl

Start your review of Jackson Saves an Owl
Donna Maguire

This is a lovely story with some great images!

The book is easy to read and follow and I loved the short punchy sentences used in the story to make it a good read for younger ones.

I read the book to my daughter and whilst she is too young to fully understand the story she loved the images and fetched the book back out for me to read to her several times over the weekend I read it to her - it is a definite hit with her!

I loved the underlying theme for the bo
Alyce Hunt
Oct 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jackson Saves an Owl is a charming story with quaint illustrations pulled straight from a child's imagination. The drawings are simplistic yet captivating, with Jackson exploring his local area, flying past parks and fairgrounds (there's even a cameo from a grizzly bear!).

You can understand the story perfectly by just focusing on the images, as they convey all of the events that are happening in a clear manner, making it a great story to read to young children. They won't need to understand the
Simon Leonard
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The book has some very great illustrations, which my daughter thought looked great, and I felt really made the story perfect.

The book itself is a beautifully written book, with nice short sentences, which my daughter read some of the words to (she is nearly 5 so learning to read) and the way the book is written made her want to re-read it the next night.

One of the things that makes this book so special is the fact that it is based on a real young boy who is very poorly, but who’s dad wrote the b

News & Interviews