Start by marking “Twisted Pride” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Twisted Pride

Cora Reilly

Twisted Pride

(The Camorra Chronicles #3)

Remo Falcone is beyond redemption.
As Capo of the Camorra he rules with a brutal hand over his territory – a territory the Chicago Outfit breached.
Now Remo is out for retribution.
A wedding is sacred, stealing a bride sacrilegious.
Serafina is the niece of the Boss of the Outfit, and her hand has been promised in marriage for years, but kidnapped in her wedding dress on he
Expected publication: April 16th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Twisted Pride, please sign up.
RDR Same.. But i hope there will be a back story of them prior to remo kidnapping serafina because i find his sudden interest of her in twisted emotion so…moreSame.. But i hope there will be a back story of them prior to remo kidnapping serafina because i find his sudden interest of her in twisted emotion so bizarre considering his character. Lol (less)

Cora Reilly
Jan 09, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Playlist
In the Dark – Camila Cabela
Love the way you lie (piano version) – Rih
Kelly
description
I smiled arrogantly.“I will choose the bite of cold steel over the touch of your unworthy hands any day, Remo Falcone.”

His eyes flashed with surprise, respect…and terrifying excitement. “I will enjoy your screams.”

I was lucky enough to receive a preview of Twisted Pride, and it was both a blessing and a curse!

A blessing because the four chapters really scratched my Falcone Itch I've been suffering from since reading Twisted Emotions.
A curse because it was ONLY FOUR CHAPTERS, and I was not read
Dani
"Heavier steps sounded behind me. I didn't dare look over my shoulder to see who was chasing me. The steps closed in on me. Oh God. This dress was making me too slow."

"He was brutal attractiveness, forbidden pleasure, promised pain. I should have been disgusted by him, but I wasn't, not by his body, and not always by his nature."

"How can you know what you rather have if you've never experienced either? Not pain..." He brushed his lips lightly across my mouth, not a kiss, a threat. "Nor pleasure.
Ella
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I can't wait, i am already in love with remo 😫
Sejla
Shelves: beta, favorites
I had the incredible honor to beta read Twisted Pride from the amazingly talented Cora Reilly and let me tell you that this book is without a doubt the best she's ever written! 5 stars are simply not enough to rate this book. It deserves 10!!!! If you think that you know what is waiting for you, then please let me laugh at you maniacally for a second. Because you sure as hell are not!

Full review to be posted...
Selma
Shelves: beta
I had the incredible honor to beta read this fantastic story. It's a jaw-dropping, mind-blowing and awe-inspiring emotional rollercoaster you soon won't forget. It will ruin you for all other Mafia books. Mark my words! Remo and Serafina are two very complex, multi-layered and intriguing characters who will make you fall madly in love with their story. Now how am I supposed to move on after this epic read?! I see a major book hangover coming...please send some help!! #RuinedbyRemo

Full review soo
Alex
Dec 04, 2018 marked it as to-read
Remo and Serafina????? Maybe??????
Sabina
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This gonna be long wait 😭😭😭
AleJandra
Feb 03, 2019 marked it as to-read
Remo and Serafina are gonna be fire.

I can't wait.
Aarreeffeena
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I just finished reading Twisted Emotions, and I have no words. It was incredible. I cannot believe Cora Reilly when she mentioned that Nino's character was so difficult to write because she did an absolutely amazing representation of him. It wouldn't have been desirable any other way.
I cannot imagine how Remo is going to fall in love with Serafina. All I know is that she needs to be a sassy mouthed woman, who has the answer to all of Remo's comebacks. It will make their relationship really sexy
Arianne Devereux
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
being waiting for this. pleaseeeee ❤ ...more
Bela
Jan 08, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: anti-hero, crime-mob
Remo is one twisted fucker ❤

Thea™
Jan 08, 2019 marked it as not-published-yet
Expected publication: April 16th 2019
Spin-off van Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles.
Lamees
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There are no words that can describe the degree of our desire until April comes with its gifts.. We as a group in general, and as a following in permenant contact with the members of the Cora's Turf Group in particular are enchanted and lose patience to embrace that promised day..
Every weekend, our brilliant writer comes with a simple quote from that great Novel.. So I began to doubt, that she seeks to lose our senses💔
Because she doesn’t cut false promises, and when she said that the novel will
خجل الورد
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Because she doesn’t cut false promises, and when she said that the novel will
Alima
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am already in love with Remo and Serafina!!
I love all of Cora's books but this one is going to be special and waiting until April is going to be very very difficult.
It will be fun to watch Remo falling head over heels in love with Serafina since it's like 'I hate you and I love you' kind of story❤
Ratula
Feb 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 stars! Unbelievable! Beta Read. Full review to follow!
Caro Richard
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Beta read.

Full review to come closer to release day.

But it was dark, delish and amazing!
jz
Dec 08, 2018
Selin | 📖♥️
Jan 08, 2019
Shawnee_20
Jan 10, 2019
Rose Maria
Feb 07, 2019 marked it as to-read
I keep thinking sera like a naïve sweet girl (like Taylor Swift in love story)...but from the teasers,she is a fierce girl, a kickass heroine (which is my favorite)

I picture them as Alexander and Maggie in legends of Tarzan..:)
Tessa
Hannah Espalmado
Dec 10, 2018
Aayushi
Jan 05, 2019
  • Vicious Minds (Children of Vice, #4)
  • The Maddest Obsession (Made #2)
  • Untitled (Fall Away Spin-Off #1)
  • Cruel Fortune (Cruel, #2)
  • Saints & Thieves (The Wild Bunch, #3)
  • Munro (Immortals After Dark, #19)
  • Edge of Darkness (Rhiannon's Law, #4)
  • Untitled (Knotted, #2)
  • Greed (The Elite Seven, #5)
  • The Evil Queen (The Forest of Good and Evil #1)
  • Wolf Rain (Psy-Changeling Trinity, #3; Psy-Changeling, #18)
  • The Enforcer's Revenge (Untamed Hearts, #4)
  • Past Due (Debt Collection, #2)
  • The Blessings of Ethan Blackstone (The Blackstone Affair, #5)
  • Mr. Big
  • Wicked Bite (Night Rebel, #2)
  • Tall, Dark & Furious (Pyte/Sentinel, #6)
  • The Punk and the Plaything (When Rivals Play, #3)
I'm an author of romance and new adult novels. I'm a lover of good food, wine and books, and I'm hopelessly addicted to bad boys (in books).
Join my reader's group on Facebook: Cora's Turf

If you want to be notified of new releases and cover reveals, AND get the occasional bonus, then you should sign up for my
Newsletter!

The Camorra Chronicles (6 books)
  • Twisted Loyalties (The Camorra Chronicles, #1)
  • Twisted Emotions
  • Untitled  (The Camorra Chronicles, #3.5)
  • Untitled (The Camorra Chronicles, #4)
  • Untitled (The Camorra Chronicles, #5)