Start by marking “Twisted Pride” as Want to Read:
Twisted Pride

Twisted Pride

(The Camorra Chronicles #3)

Remo Falcone is beyond redemption.
As Capo of the Camorra he rules with a brutal hand over his territory – a territory the Chicago Outfit breached.
Now Remo is out for retribution.
A wedding is sacred, stealing a bride sacrilegious.
Serafina is the niece of the Boss of the Outfit, and her hand has been promised in marriage for years, but kidnapped in her wedding dress on he
Published April 16th 2019 (first published April 12th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Twisted Pride, please sign up.
Izzie d You could but the reasons for Remo, the Hero's actions are built up through the series.
Also previous characters and couples from previous books appear…more
Also previous characters and couples from previous books appear in this book and it may reveal spoilers for those as their relationships and how they overcame problems is discussed in this book.(less)

MischaS_
Apr 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
I still feel a bit confused, because, for the first time in any of these novels, I actually really liked the main female character!

I was excited about Remo's book, because, let's be honest here, he is the kind of character I like. I love how cruel and twisted he is. And I feared he would just turn into a nice, lovestruck slob.

When the pairing with Serafina was revealed, I was not convinced. I wanted some really strong character. Why not some mercenary? That would be fun.

However, I loved Serafin
Cora Reilly
Jan 09, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Pre-order links:

Selma
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, beta
Full review:

Cora Reilly's highly anticipated third installment in the Camorra Chronicles is a jaw-dropping, mind-blowing and awe-inspiring emotional rollercoaster you soon won't forget. It will ruin you for all other Mafia books. Mark my words! Cora's ability to write cruel bad boys with a heart is hands down unsurpassed. This story is fast paced and has a well-developed, character-driven plot full of angsty twists and turns you didn't see coming. Enemies to lovers is one of my absolute favorite
Kelly Merie
5-Twisted-Stars
description

Cora mentioned in her Facebook group, that this was her best-written book to date. Well, she wasn’t lying.

This series just seems to get better and better with each book that is released.

Saying I loved this book is not enough. So whatever is more than Love, but yet not quite I'm-Sending-Out-Save-The-Dates-And-Marrying-A-Paperback stage, is where I am with this book.

description

I was in fictional LUST with Nino's story in Twisted Emotions, I thought about that book for WEEKS after reading it
Dani
ARC Review:
Remo Falcone, a man considered to be cruel and beyond redemption decides to kidnap an Outfit bride as retribution. Serafine Mione, a bride regarded for her innocence and beauty, now a pawn in his twisted game. They discover that neither is quite what the other thought, but each are intent on winning this game...

I wish I could find the words to express what this book made me feel. Remo Falcone has been my favorite character ever since he stepped into my fictional world in Twisted Loyal
Sejla
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: beta, favorites
**full review posted**

After devouring Twisted Pride from the amazingly talented Cora Reilly, I can tell you without a doubt, that this book is the best she's ever written! 5 stars are simply not enough to rate it. It deserves 10!!!! If you think that you are prepared for what's waiting for you, then please let me laugh at you maniacally for a second. Because you sure as hell are not! I strongly suggest to keep tissues and booze ready, because this book will tear your heart into shreds!!! But don
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
3 STARS
Pride was the only weapon I had, and I would hold on to it until the very end.

Mafia romance is my jam. The darker, the better. And when I first saw the blurb to this story, I knew this had to be my first Cora Reilly book.

After finishing, I'll admit I have very conflicting emotions about how I feel about it. On the one hand, I struggled to connect to the heroine and the way she was painted to be so naive and complacent in the beginning. On the other hand, the more I read, the more conn
NiCoLeTa E.
***Of course 5 "Ruinously gorgeous" stars for Remo and his Angel!!!***

“Your pride will be your downfall,” I said.
“And your fury will be yours.”
“Then we’ll fall together. Isn’t that the beginning of every tragic love story?”
“We won’t have a love story. Not a tragic one, not a sad one, and definitely not a happy one. You can have my hatred,” Serafina said fiercely.
“I’ll take it,” I murmured. “Hatred is so much stronger than love.”

Darn!!!! I have more than five days that i finished this book,
Beatrice ~ Confessions of a Pinay Bookaholic
I am questioning myself why I'm so fond of Remo Falcone. His dark sense of humor, sarcasm and cruel demeanor. All these qualities piqued my interest and I knew behind those characteristics lies a goodness in him. Being the Capo of the Camorra Syndicate, he should be tough, ruthless and cunning. He rules the Las Vegas and everyone is intimidated by him. I never thought he'll settle down with a woman because this guy is a manwhore until Serafina.

Remo thought he'll destroy The Outfit by kidnapping
Melanie A.
Apr 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 STARS!
"You are an angel, and I'm your ruin."
Great addition to the series!

I'm a little in awe right now, because I really thought Cora Reilly had painted - or written - herself into a corner with Remo Falcone.
"We are the Camorra. We have our own set of rules, our own brand of honor."
To my mind, it just wasn't possible to write a romance novel about such a violent man - one who has absolutely no redeeming qualities. Something would have to give, right? Either Remo would have to un
Harim (The Reader Blog)
Wow
FUCKING WOW.

after much pain and tears, I finally got my ARC, no thanks to my Kindle being an uppity AHOLE.

I am beyond dramatic. Sue me.

OH
MY
REMO!

I can't explain it but I held my breath the entire time I was reading this book.

I just can't explain it. Hence, dramatic

So good,oh so good I have no words.
Everytime Remo and Serafina were together, my heart went NUTS ..and that plot twist that I never could,in a million years, entertain but then it was the best thing I did not know I needed..

It
Melanie (mells_view)
Apr 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
“I missed the days when I thought a knight in shining armor riding a white stallion would steal my first kiss. Instead a monster had claimed me, body and soul.”

Dude. It’s 1am. I loved this book.
Remo & Serafina are next level reluctant with their hate/lust, but DAMN Cora did the damn thing with this story!

Full review to come 😂
Ella
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I can't wait, i am already in love with remo 😫
Betül
Apr 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
**ARC provided in exchange for an honest review**

description

"I wanted nothing less than every last part of her. Her innocence, her heart, her soul, her body. Her purity and her darkness. I would take everything."

Twisted Pride is definitely my favorite in The Camorra Chronicles. I have been anxiously waiting for Remo's story to come out, and I have to say that I wasn't disappointed. First of all, I love that the story took place over a longer period of time. It really felt like a complete story and
Ceki
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: hardcore, romance, mafia
One of the biggest issues I had with this series can be found in this book as well - the way main characters treat prostitutes as "whores" and that leaves a bitter taste in my mouth every time. There is also a scene at the beginning with Remo having sex (but I'd rather use the word "raping") a "whore." It was terrible to read and but also very unrealistic of him to spare Serafina of the same fate later on. I see that the author glorifies virginity but seriously, that shit needs to stop.

The sex s
RINA | booksofthemuggleborn
My Rating: 5/5 stars!

(ARC was generously provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.)

*Exhales..*

Okay. This is probably the most anticipated book from the Camorra Chronicles since we got a taste of Remo Falcone’s crazy in Bound by Love and Twisted Loyalties.

Not only is he the Capo of Las Vegas, oldest brother of the four Falcones (excluding Ryan – sorry Ryan), total badass alpha, and has the aura of power, darkness, unpredictability and is all around loco (at least in public).. it’s
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
thumbnail_TwistedPride_releaseblitz

This is the story of Remo Falcone Capo of the Camorra and Serafina mafia princess and beloved niece of the Boss of the Outfit, The Camorra's sworn enemies.
Kidnapped on the way to her wedding by Remo and his family what starts out as an ingenious way to bring her family to its knees soon becomes so much more as Remo and Serafina take starring roles in there own bizarre courtship.
So I really adored Twisted pride, no one can write mafia romances like This particular author and she has yet to produc
E.M. Courier
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
ARC REVIEW
Of course I got the ARC downloaded onto my kindle on the day I have three classes instead of one. I spent the entire day thinking of the book. I even got so impatient that in my last class I completely ignored my professor and read a few chapters. It was SO worth the hype. I got home at 4 and finished the book close to 10 at night. I loved it so much.
The one thing I love about Cora’s mafia romance is we follow characters who are apart of the Famiglia in NY, the Outfit in Chicago, and
K.S. Rochell
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is fire that ignites inside of you sending JOLTS straight through your body like a defibrillator straight to the heart!”

Cora is the QUEEN of MAFIA she weaves a dark, twisted sensually charged world of Loyalty, Betrayal and family! “This mind-blowing, jaw-dropping wicked book will leave you gasping for air!

“Twisted pride was Intense Riveting.” The characters and their developments were so vivid this book was so compelling and Captivating!”

“Remo and Serfina OWNED ME body and SOUL! “This
Deniz
Can I just say how amazing this book is, could not put it down Cora Reilly did it again.
It was everything I dreamed of and more!
It’s one of my fav. reads this year...without question 5 stars ⭐ ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Bookgasms Book Blog
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula
Gah!! What else can I say about one of the best books I have ever read? Cora Reilly absolutely killed it with Remo Falcone's book as the Devil we have all waited for finally met the Angel who brought him to his knees. And what a woman she was! Serafina was absolutely magnificent. She was proud, brave and sassy and the strongest woman to go head to head with the Cruelest Man of the West. I absolutely loved them together and could not put this down!

Twisted Pride is the third book in the Camorra C
Snow
Apr 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
damn...it's Remo Falcone

those of you who are following the Camorra chronicles will know exactly what I mean by mentioning his name only...

those of you who don't know who or what i'm talking about...well, damn...your loss *wink*

3.75 simply cause of Remo and Serafina

The storyline had loops and cracks in pulling the whole plot in, I barely wanted to finish it...but like I 've said, these two characters bring the full front and carry the weight of all the lacking in the story.
arini
May 05, 2019 rated it it was ok
urrghhh why can't i get the best of both worlds when it comes to this series? it's always one or the other. i mean, it's either the romance is great but the plot sucks or vice versa.

i'm usually easily intrigued and impressed by the enemies to lovers trope. unfortunately, this book just didn't do it for me. i thought remo would change my mind about him through this book, but eww he's nasty and i still don't like him. also, the author just loved pointing out how cruel he was throughout the book. o
♛ Jarusauskas
2 Stars.

Twisted Pride was probably my most anticipated read of April. Since I read Twisted Loyalties I knew Remo was going to be one of my favourite characters through this series and he was until this particular book. I feel like he wasn't himself at all. He was supposed to be cruel and ruthless and a total maniac but he acted like a softie until the very end. The only cruel thing about him were the author's descriptions. 'His cruel smile', 'his cruel, blach heart' and so on. It got so tedious
Sabina
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This gonna be long wait 😭😭😭
Zainab Mahmood
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
*ARC provided by the author in exchange for an honest review*

Ever since Remo’s character was introduced in Twisted Loyalties, to say I was intrigued by his psychotic mind would be an understatement. Then when it came to Twisted Emotions, where fragments of Remo’s diabolical plan were revealed, it was a given that Twisted Pride would be something explosive, sinister and unexpected.

Remo Falcone, Capo of the Camorra crafts a heinous plan to kidnap Serafina Mione, niece of Dante Cavallaro - the Outf
Alex
Dec 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Remo and Serafina????? Maybe??????
Kawthar
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 twisted stars filled with pride

At first I thought no book was ever going to come as near as amazing as Twisted Emotions. I was completely and utterly wrong. Twisted pride was pure...perfection. Remo and Serafina were pure perfection. When I read the first page I took a deep breath and didn't exhale until I finished. I have never been this emotionally invested and connected with characters like i was with Remo and Serafina. I loved every scene with Savio, Kiara and Adamo. I am going count each
Aarreeffeena
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I just finished reading Twisted Emotions, and I have no words. It was incredible. I cannot believe Cora Reilly when she mentioned that Nino's character was so difficult to write because she did an absolutely amazing representation of him. It wouldn't have been desirable any other way.
I cannot imagine how Remo is going to fall in love with Serafina. All I know is that she needs to be a sassy mouthed woman, who has the answer to all of Remo's comebacks. It will make their relationship really sexy
Amara Missir
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read this book in one sitting but it was so much to digest that I really had to sit on it for 24 hours before I could adequately convey how AMAZING this book truly was. As always, Cora does not disappoint.

The ending of Twisted Emotions felt incomplete to me but after reading Twisted Pride I completely understand why she couldn't write any more about the couple since it infringed upon Remo and Serafina's story. So, if you're like me and felt like a part of you was missing, you won't be disappo
One of my favourite scenes. Contains spoiler. What did you all think??? 2 17 Apr 24, 2019 06:03PM

• Vicious Minds (Children of Vice, #4)
  • The Maddest Obsession (Made #2)
  • Falls Boys (Hellbent, #1)
  • Cruel Fortune (Cruel, #2)
  • Saints & Thieves (The Wild Bunch, #3)
  • Munro (Immortals After Dark, #19)
  • Edge of Darkness (Rhiannon's Law, #4)
  • Untitled (Knotted, #2)
  • Greed
  • The Evil Queen (The Forest of Good and Evil, #1)
  • Wolf Rain (Psy-Changeling Trinity, #3; Psy-Changeling, #18)
  • The Enforcer's Revenge (Untamed Hearts, #4)
  • Past Due (Debt Collection, #2)
  • The Blessings of Ethan Blackstone (The Blackstone Affair, #5)
  • Mr. Big
  • Wicked Bite (Night Rebel, #2)
  • Tall, Dark & Furious (Pyte/Sentinel, #6)
  • The Punk and the Plaything (When Rivals Play, #3)
I'm an author of romance and new adult novels. I'm a lover of good food, wine and books, and I'm hopelessly addicted to bad boys (in books).
Join my reader's group on Facebook: Cora's Turf

If you want to be notified of new releases and cover reveals, AND get the occasional bonus, then you should sign up for my
Newsletter!

The Camorra Chronicles (6 books)
  • Twisted Loyalties (The Camorra Chronicles, #1)
  • Twisted Emotions
  • Twisted Bonds  (The Camorra Chronicles, #3.5)
  • Twisted Hearts (The Camorra Chronicles, #4)
  • Untitled (The Camorra Chronicles, #5)