Start by marking “Growing Wings” as Want to Read:
Growing Wings

Growing Wings

From Jo-Anne Santos, Growing Wings is her debut poetry book in three parts: Angels of Love, The Fall, and Rising Ground. It is her true testament to being founded in love, undergoing trials, and overcoming them all.

To ask other readers questions about Growing Wings, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Growing Wings

Kari
Aug 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
this was dreamy and ethereal in a way where you're on a cloud and in this rose-colored haze yet you're also grounded somewhat in reality.
Tara (Blog About A Latte)
Feb 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Growing Wings is such a fantastic collection of poems. I finished this in a day but honestly did not want to, I wanted to keep reading it for days to come. The poems are amazing and so relatable. I really connected with every single one of them! The way Jo-Anne writes is so beautiful and easy to follow. She tells a story every time and you can really feel her heart and soul is in them. I honesty cried at a few of them because I felt like I was reading about myself.

This is one of my favorite poe
Kemeion Coutain
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book! As a male reader it had me thinking of my own personal experiences. Kept me drawn in and had my imaginations blooming, really vivid style of writing! Loved it, for a poetry book this is one of my favorites.
Ella
Oct 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love the entire experience while reading this book. The writing is so good. I'll read it many times in the future.
Nicole Rubenstein
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One of my favorite poetry collections. Great read!
Jo-Anne Santos
Aug 30, 2019
Alana Fiander
rated it it was ok
Jan 02, 2019
Jo-Anne Santos
Feb 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Glaiza Binayas
is currently reading it
Aug 30, 2019
Shannon O'Connor
Sep 17, 2019
Jo-Anne is a writer, spoken word poet, and educator from Toronto, Canada. Jo-Anne has been writing poetry since the age of 12. Aside from writing poetry, Jo-Anne has worked alongside creative communities within the Greater Toronto Area. She has led creative writing workshops for York University and for the Boys and Girls Clubs of Canada.

For several years, Jo-Anne dedicated her time to building pla