Start by marking “My Quickie Wedding (Heartbreak Hotel Book 3)” as Want to Read:
My Quickie Wedding (Heartbreak Hotel Book 3)

My Quickie Wedding

(Heartbreak Hotel #3)

Instant. Attraction.

It heats the blood, causes the heart to race, and messes with the making of rational decisions. A person, may, for example, find themselves saying “I do” to a near-stranger on an impulsive overnight in Sin City.

The next morning, an aghast Connor Montgomery and Jojo Thatcher stare at each other over the tangled bed sheets. How had this happened? Neither
Published November 15th 2018

Start your review of My Quickie Wedding (Heartbreak Hotel Book 3)
DJ Sakata
Favorite Quotes:

That aghast expression would make any man take off, even as he’d briefly hoped—like an idiot—that the previous hours had all been a teenage-style wet dream followed by the kind of nightmare where you had to take a test buck naked in a language you’d never studied.

I’m your time and place, Jojo. I’m your person to share things with, sad and happy and all that’s in between.

My Review:

This installment was fast-paced, scorching the sheets sexy, a quick and easy read, and such a pleasan
Julia David
Oct 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Glad to have Con and Jojo's story. The last story left me wondering what happened to them. Con just wants to be a good son and be responsible. He hasn't always been responsible and it is time he started acting like an adult. Meeting Jojo and marrying her in a quickie Vegas wedding isn't exactly responsible. But he doesn't regret it. If he can just convince Jojo to stay married to him, it would be great.
Isha Coleman
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads
My Quickie Wedding (Heartbreak Hotel Book 3) by Christie Ridgway

Sometimes you just need a read that makes you feel good and My Quickie Wedding delivers the goods. JoJo and Connor are a dose of heartache Ridgway style. Let the healing begin. The Hathaway is the perfect place to mend a broken heart and share a lifetime of memories. It's stories like the Heartbreak Hotel series that serve to remind us why despite age our hearts never outgrow the fairytale. Keep it coming.
Danielle
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My Quickie Wedding!!

I love the idea of getting married in Las Vegas..always been a dream of mine. To have that happen in a book is just fun. I love Connor an Jojo. Very fun way to fall in love.
Lisa
Nov 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received an advance copy of this book, and I voluntarily wrote an honest review.

My Quickie Wedding is the 3rd book in Ms. Ridgway’s Heartbreak Hotel series. It is a tender feel-good book that contains sympathetic and lovable characters.

The main characters in this book, Connor “Con” Montgomery and JoJo Thatcher, are both related to characters in the first two books in this series. However, in the first chapter Ms. Ridgway includes a small recap of any information we need to know. I appreciate
Eileen
Dec 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: author
I really loved Connor and Jojo’s story in My Quickie Wedding by Christie Ridgway, the third book in her Heartbreak Hotel series. It was instant attraction between Connor and JoJo which caused these two to impulsively say “I Do” in front of an Elvis impersonator. Jojo could not believe she married in haste again, it not being that long since her recent divorce. She figured she could get in touch with her lawyer and end this arrangement, but in the meantime she would hide out at her aunt’s inn. Wi ...more
Sharon Grow
Nov 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
For fans of Ms. Ridgway this is a quick, hot and fun read. This is book number three in the “Heartbreak Hotel” series and the series just keeps getting better and hotter! We meet Connor Montgomery and Jojo Thatcher who met in the bar at the Dragonfly Beach Resort. On a dare (or maybe a bet?) they decide to see who can get to Las Vegas from Santa Barbara in the shortest amount of time. After a night of gambling, Jojo wakes up the next morning to find herself in bed with Connor (Audra’s brother fr ...more
Marcia
Nov 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Each book of The Heartbreak hotel series is a humorous, delightful romance. The characters are appealing and the narrative written in a light witty manner. This story occurs at the same time as the other two, intertwining all three. We find out why Connor Montgomery and Jojo Thatcher have been acting so strange. While Connor was supposed to be keeping an eye on Audra after she was left at the alter via a text, he and Jojo end up together at the bar after her and Alex's parents' anniversary party ...more
Viper Spaulding
Nov 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fun, sweet, heartwarming romance!

Connor and JoJo spend a magical night together, ending with a quickie wedding in Vegas. Once they're back to their normal lives, however, the magic is difficult to maintain amid all the doubts and insecurities. Their plans to proceed with a divorce are hampered by Connor's reluctance to let JoJo go, but he's got an uphill battle trying to convince JoJo that theirs is a marriage worth pursuing.

The timeline of this story somewhat overlaps that of the previous book
Melanie Holden
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is book 3 in the Heartbreak Hotel series. Connor Montgomery’s sister was to be married and got dumped at the altar just before the wedding. She checked into the Heartbreak Hotel where, legend has it, broken hearts are healed and people find true love. Connor has promised his parents he will check on her and meets JoJo. Her parents are celebrating their anniversary and both Connor and JoJo had attended the party. JoJo has already experienced one failed marriage and when she wakes up in Las V ...more
Amy Stephens
Nov 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
If you've ever read Christie Ridgway, then you know you're in for a real treat. Her Heartbreak Hotel series is amazing and a must-read for any romance lover. I spent an evening devouring this cute story, My Quickie Wedding.

Connor and JoJo were such fun characters that made this story so delightful and very entertaining. I liked the whole premise behind the story, based on some quick and impulsive decisions. We've all made them, but nothing like what happened between these two. The banter betwee
Karen
Nov 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Can an instant attraction, a quickie marriage be what these two really need? Can this impulsive act be the right thing for them?

Con took over the family business for his father after they find out he has a heart problem. He figures it is time to finish sowing his wild oats and settle down, he just didn't know he would do it so quick. Has this last impulsive decision be the best thing he has ever done?

Jojo doesn't want to love again. She was really devastated after her brother was killed and neve
Paula
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My Quickie Wedding by Christie Ridgway is not only an impromptu wedding but also a quick read. If you had been following the series, then you would know how these two met at the Heartbreak Hotel. If not, then it is still a great read, but you would enjoy seeing how Connor ended up going to the hotel to start with through the previous novellas.

Impulsive wedding that really works for this story. I expected nothing less from Connor and anything but this from JoJo. I think that contradiction is what
Dee
Nov 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Honest review for free arc

Con and JoJo meet up at her parent’s anniversary party. Their chemistry is off the charts. They exchange teasing flirtatious banter and end up getting married in Vegas. But JoJo has been deeply hurt by a previous relationship and runs away. Con sets out “feelers” to find JoJo and traces her to her aunt’s B & B. Aunt Jane has a minor accident and is laid up for a few days and Con steps in to assist JoJo and try to win her heart.Their time together helps him discover he i
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
Christie Ridgway did a great job with this novella. Although on the shorter side of her books, it isn't lacking. I really enjoyed the road these two went on. Neither looking for love, one who doesn't want to ever love again and the other who never thought it was in the cards for them, find themselves married. One tries to convince the other that maybe they do belong together after spending time together.

I loved how they got to know each other and opened up and listened to each other and more gre
Pam
Nov 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a fun & flirty little read about how impulses & quick decisions can lead to lasting happiness. Instant attraction can get you in a lot of trouble. Connor & JoJo find out just how true that is when they find themselves in Las Vegas & married. JoJo doesn’t want to acknowledge it & runs to her aunt’s b&b. Connor follows her but isn’t interested in dissolving the marriage.

This was a fun story to read. The dialogue was snappy & sarcastic at times but it easily fit the situations. I loved th
Mindy
Oct 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a fun read! Quick, sweet story, it's packed with a little bit of everything, humor, romance, steaminess and feels, great read. Con went to support his sister after her breakup and ended up married. Jojo can't believe she woke up married in Vegas, now she's looking are a second divorce and runs to her aunt's B&B for a little thinking time, but when Con shows up helps her and supports her it's hard to bring up divorce. With steamy heat still alive and well, Con and Jojo have a lot to figure o ...more
Jenny T.
This is the 3rd book (novella) in the Heartbreak Hotel series. Connor and Jojo experience instant attraction which leads to an impulsive quickie Las Vegas wedding. They are now faced with the decision to continue their marriage while getting to know each other better. This read contains some sweet moments interspersed with some hot scenes. I also enjoyed seeing how the other characters from the previous books in the series fit into this story.
(I received a copy of the book in exchange for an hon
Ree
Nov 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Just as the title suggests, this book is short & sweet, with a good measure of heat.

After waking up married, Jojo & Con have to decide if a hasty wedding is all that their trip to Vegas will yield, or if it could produce a union strong enough to last forever.

Though the main characters are linked to previous ones in the preceding titles in the series (which I have not yet read), the story manages to stand mostly on its own. It is a fun, engaging read. Fans of insta-love romances will adore this s
Kim Owens
Nov 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
I so love this series, and couldn't wait for this book to come out! Ms. Ridgeway did not disappoint! Every book in the series has been full of sweet romance along with a hefty dose of heart!
JoJo has been one of my favorite characters from the start - mischievous and full of spunk! I am so happy to finally have her story.
A bet made in haste takes JoJo and Connor to a place they never thought they would find themselves.
As with the previous books in the series, the characters are so incredibly w
Kari Hansen
Nov 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
When Connor’s sister Audra, who we met in Me and Mr. Jones, was left at the altar she heads to the Heartbreak Hotel to regroup and her parents send her brother Connor to check up on her.

Connor and JoJo met at her parent’s anniversary party where a drink at the bar leads to them waking up in Vegas married. JoJo already has one failed marriage behind her so she decides to flee but Connor is not about to let his runaway bride escape without a fight.

This is a fun and flirty novella that is a great a
Terri
Nov 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, street-team-book
Another great entry into the Heartbreak Hotel Series! My Quickie Wedding is a fast easy read that delights in every way. Connor and Jojo wake up in Vegas to discover they are married but they hardly know each other. They have that "oh, h...." moment, but then circumstances throw them together again as Connor lends a helping hand to Jojo and her aunt. As they get to know each other better, will divorce still be the answer or will that "mistake" turn out to be the best thing that ever happens to t ...more
Jodi Bird (Ruby Red Romance Review)
5 STAR Review by Jodi for Ruby Red Romance Review

I loved everything about this quick, fun, exciting read by Christie Ridgway. Finally we are getting Connor and JoJo's story. I loved everything about this book. These two make the most irresponsible decision ever...they get married...in Vegas...and neither remembers it. I found myself laughing out loud through this story. These two really do have amazing chemistry.

I'm so happy we got to see these two as a couple. They fought it for so long, but ar
Anne Kulasa
Oct 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed this story. It was good, quick read. Con and JoJo's instant chemistry and competitiveness led them to Vegas and a quickie wedding. When they woke the next day, they were both surprised and JoJo ran away. This is the story of how Con finds her and his determination to break down her walls which leads to their HEA. Really love this series and cannot wait to read the next book.

"I received an ARC and I am voluntarily reviewing this book".
Argie
Nov 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Book 3 of Heartbreak Hotel follows Conner, Audra from book 2’s brother, and Jojo, Alec from books 1’s sister. Conner was supposed to be watching out for his little sister that was left at the alter but has been MIA. We finally find out where he has been. Meeting Jojo at her parents anniversary dinner leads them to Vegas and a quickie wedding. Jojo runs after waking up in Vegas married and Conner goes after her. Cute quick read. Great addition to the series
Melissa
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing

This is Book #3 in the Heartbreak Hotel series. What! That’s it? I hope there is a new book in this series. I wanted more. I know this was a short read, but damn I wanted more. I love coming back to this hotel and the legend it has. I can not wait to read the next book in this series.

☆☆☆☆☆
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Read more from this author? Yes!

Happy Reading!
Melissa
Becky Wise
Nov 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Such a amazing read. I love the insta love feel to this one. Connor works hard to show JoJo that their quickie marriage isn't a mistake like she thinks it is. You still have a lot of that magic that is known from the Heartbreak Hotel bringing love to those who least expect it. I love Connor and JoJo together. With this little quickie you will fall in love with them. You wont want to miss this one.
Robin
Nov 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a fun, well-written book. Jojo Thatcher and Connor Montgomery were instantly attracted to each other and after one crazy night they woke to realize they had gotten married in Las Vegas! Now what? Jojo doesn't want another failure to recover from so she runs, but Connor follows, and suggests they might want to give this sudden marriage a chance. I enjoyed this book and look forward to reading more stories by this author.
Julia
Nov 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
There is instant chemistry when Connor and Jojo meet. However waking up after an impromptu marriage in Vegas has Jojo on the run. Connor is not ready to let Jojo run away without seeing where this relationship can go. Can Connor convince Jojo to give them a chance? I enjoyed this book. It was a quick, fun read. I really liked the characters, especially Connor. This book was a good addition to the series.
Deanna Stevens
Nov 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
This a quick read about how snap decisions can be a good thing or a bad thing! This is the third book in the Heartbreak Hotel series. There is enough back story if you have not read the prior two books. This book was fun, flirty, sarcastic. All appropriate for the story! I have read many of Christie's books and have enjoyed each and every one of them!

I received an advance copy of this book in exchange for my open, honest opinion.

• Playing for Keeps (Heartbreaker Bay, #7)
  • ANTE UP (7-Stud Club Book 3)
  • It Started One Christmas
  • Rescuing His Heart (Valentine Bay #2)
  • Driven to Distraction (Road to Love, #1)
  • Take Me Again (The Knight Brothers, #1)
  • Rocking Her Heart (Valentine Bay #3)
  • Bark! The Herald Angels Sing (The Dogfather, #7)
  • Slow Ride (Road to Love, #2)
  • The Good, the Bad, and the Duke (The Cavensham Heiresses #4)
  • Charming Cupid (Steamy Weekends #1)
  • The Charmer (Harbor City, #2)
  • Old Dog New Tricks (The Dogfather, #8)
  • Eggnog Makes Her Easy (Boys of the Big Easy, #2.5)
  • Promise Me You
  • Dream (Rosewood Bay, #4)
  • Seducing Cinderella (Steamy Weekends #2)
  • Jackson (The McBrides of Texas #1; Eternity Springs #16)

Heartbreak Hotel (3 books)
  • Our Last First Kiss
  • Me and Mr. Jones (Heartbreak Hotel Book 2)