Start by marking “The Alien Warrior's Woman (Guardian Warriors, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Alien Warrior's Woman (Guardian Warriors, #1)

The Alien Warrior's Woman

(Guardian Warriors #1)

Rani Kerf isn’t ready to make a love connection. Instead, she’s got her mind set on her career. When spying a tall, dark and handsome stranger who takes her breath away while on a mission, her priorities begin to change. But when her team members on the secret operation disappear, Rani goes into rescue mode and discovers the gorgeous alien isn’t who he seems.

Tular Vesti j
Published October 26th 2018 by Latin Goddess Press, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about The Alien Warrior's Woman, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Alien Warrior's Woman

Crystal Watson
Nov 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Holy hotness

This is Rani and Tular story. Rani doesn't no what she wants to do with her life, after a couple of failed jobs he decided to join the guardians. Rani doesn't get a warm reception in a mans world. The Prince has been kidnapped it's up to the guardians to save him even Rani gets to go. Tular is on a mission a secret mission but when he spots Rani he just has to get to no her. When truths are revealed can these two survive? When Rani's whole team is captured can she be the warrior they
Daria
3.5 stars.

Milly Taiden is such an exceptional writer, she' s like mac awesome! The Alien Warrior's Woman is the first in the Guardian Warrior Series.

A whole new storyline with hot and sassy characters. We all know how hard it is to fit in a "man's" world. Having to deal with menial jobs handed out on top of insulting comments. But our girl just rocks on, she set to make a difference and not going to let the Neanderthals get in her way.

Hot Alien alert. Home is where the heart is, though he's b
Whispers From
Oct 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Rani is part of the Guardians sent on a mission to save a kidnapped prince. When her team gets captured, she's the only one left to save them. Tular is one of the guards for Shadowsoul, the kidnapper and sort of galaxy mafia. They work together to get her men released and when they locate them, Tular goes to save the prince and she thinks its for the reward for rescuing him because she thinks he's really a bounty hunter.
Good story but not on my favorite list. Aliens, secrets, and sex. Rani is a
Heather
Oct 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. It was different than other books by Ms. Taiden and that was a nice change. Not paranormal, but good sci-fi. Rani is kick a$$, tough, a bit of a dry sense of humor, and goes after what she wants. She is resourceful and can easily get others to open up to her. Tular has finally met someone that sparks more interest than a one night stand. When these two meet, sparks fly! Yup, extremely hot. But Rani has a job to do and will Tular help or just get in the way. Well, he d ...more
Florence
Nov 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This author never ceases to amaze me.. This was a great beginning to a series that puts women in the role of hero and saving there men.. Rani is trying to prove her self as a guardian but always being held back and put down because she is a female.. But opinions change when that female is the only person who can save you.. Tarrek is not who Rani thinks he is but she also never expected to find love let alone in such a dangerous situation but she quickly finds you dont have to change who you are ...more
Amber
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sexy sci-fi romance

So I'm not normally that into reading sci-fi but this book totally made me a fan! With fun characters, a kick butt heroine, and sexy alien warrior men, what more could a girl ask for?
Jessica
Nov 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
The Alien Warrior’s Woman is the first book in the Guardian Warriors series. Rani is a Guardian Warrior in training and gets handed all of the crummy jobs because she’s a woman. Surprisingly, she’s offered a chance to go on a mission, and she’s thrilled, that is until her fellow Guardians are all taken. Now it’s up to her to save them. Looking for clues in unlikely places, she runs into Tular, and while their attraction is immediate, he’s hiding a lot of secrets. Will Rani and Tular learn to tru ...more
Cheri
Nov 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Rani wanted to be treated like the rest of the team. She'd worked to earn her spot. But she was a female. Not only did the guys on the team tease her, but the leader also had a major prejudice. When she was finally sent on a mission it would test her skills beyond anyone's expectations.

A Royal Prince had been kidnapped to a different planet. It was their job to rescue him and bring him home. Of course, she'd been told to stay behind with the ship. While waiting she met someone who was very dist
Nikki Brooks
Nov 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Fabulous Sci Fi Romance story!

Rani has finally made it to the Guardians Team. But even in the future women have to work twice as hard a the men to get half the recognition! Most of the team support her, trust her and no she can kick ass with the best of them. But there is always that one male you'd like to see get sucked out of an airlock!

When her crappy Sgt makes her stay behind on the ship during a mission, it turns into a good thing because her team has been captured and she is their only hop
ObsessiveReader
Nov 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Rani wasn't quite what I was expecting. She is not a kicka** Guardian. She is the only woman in her group and while most seem to accept her, there are a few like her CO who think she is only good for doing paperwork and grunt work if she should even be there at all. Her CO is a real jerk and has major issues. Rani is smart and even though she isn't good at subterfuge, she is good at ferreting out information. By the end of the story, Rani proves to herself to her team when she rescues them from ...more
Patricia Bello
Nov 18, 2018 rated it liked it
J K
Nov 07, 2018 rated it liked it
Rani is a Guardian trainee on a ship with all males and a jerk of a captain. She's strong and independent. Rani and the crew are trying to save a kidnapped prince but the rest of the crew is captured and Rani needs to save them. She meets a dockworker Tural (but he's not really just a dock worker). He knows Rani is not telling the truth but they cannot keep away from each other.

This book felt different from Milly's other books and honestly it took me a while to get into this book. I just didn't
Janet Hendricks
This Story Is So Good!

I am loving this story! Only one woman is left to save her Guardian company. Is she up to the task? Boy, is she ever! With her inner strength, compassion, can do attitude and her hairclip, this woman can take on the biggest, baddest warlord on the planet while helping other women in need and winning her man! What a woman!

Rani is a female Guardian and as such ends up taking a lot of flack from her Sergeant and his cronies. The banter between Rani and friendly Guardian is a
Nov 06, 2018 rated it liked it
Book 1 of the Guardian Warriors series by Milly Tiaden.
Rani is a Guardian trainee on a male dominated ship with very sexist captain.
Rani ends up going to another plant with her crew to save a kidnap prince but whe her whole crew is captured and sentenced to death she has to save them.
Tural is a mysterious dockworker that is instantly attracted to Rani but he has many secrets and he knows Rani is keeping secrets.
This was not my favourite book by MT and I did feel they back story was long wind
S
Nov 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
This new series took me by surprise! I love that Rani is in the hero role and saving her fellow Guardian platoon.
She’s a Guardian Warrior in training trying to prove her worth and finally move up from dealing with the crummy jobs because she’s a woman.
Her fellow Guardians end of captured and it’s up to Rani to save them. Going undercover is never easy especially if you fall for a man with secrets.
Read the book to find out if Rani is able to rescue her Platoon and overcome the secrets Tular is
Chantelle Bouffanie
Nov 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyable! I've volunteered to review this book for the author. I love reading Milly Taiden books. This was a alien love story that is riveting. Milly did it again with another well written story that will draw and keep your attention until the very last word. This is Rani and Tular story. Rani is hilarious and witty, who is apart of the Guardians. Tular is a alien warrior. Alien Warrior's Woman is a great start to a new series called Guardian Warriors. I can't wait to read more from this serie ...more
Lory
Oct 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A very enjoyable and entertaining read. It was definitely very different from all of the other Ms. Taiden books. I guess a change was in order which turn out to be a great read. I absolutely loved Rani she is the epitome of what a female heroine is suppose to be. She also gives female the strength and faith to believe in themselves. Overall a great read the storyline is fun and exciting. I received a free copy via Booksprout I voluntarily read and review this ARC no monetary compensation was rec ...more
Melanie Hawkins
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent and Exciting

This is one of those stories that prove women can do anything that they put their minds to do. This book also shows us that there are Male pigs in every world.

I just love Rani in this story and I believe she will give women the faith to have faith in themselves. Now we have the hot Male Tular and when we learn about him and his secret we cannot help but gasp a little.

Loved the story and would love more like them. Have to love a strong woman.

Until Next Time.... Tabi
Shyla Wright
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was such a laugh out loud read that i couldnt put it down. Not to mention it was sexy and hot and everything you would expect from Milly Taiden. Rani is hilarious and witty but determined to do what needs to be done to save her team. Tular is a alien warrior who happens to fall quickly for Rani. Both on a dangerous mission can they keep each other safe. A must read for all Milly Taiden fans!
Dmcl
Nov 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is an action packed, steamy novel with a heroine who has to fight against the prejudices of ignorant men as she finds her way into the arms of her alien hero. Milly has a timely message that accompanies this adventure and its not to be missed. Highly recommended to all lovers of science fiction romance.
Becky
Nov 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Rani was a Guardian trainee, always having to prove herself with her boss. During a mission to save a captured prince, the "team" gets captured, while Rani is left behind on the ship. She must save her team with the help from Tular- who may be there to help, but with an agenda all his own.. Friend or foe? Truth or untruths? A fun and sexy alien romance by Milly Taiden!

Cynthia Jackson
Nov 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Nothing wrong with this one

This is a perfectly good story. Interesting worlds, characters & situations. The sex scenes were nice & steamy. It was just a little rushed & forced. I didn’t see the love grow, it was just stated. The story was much more interesting than the romance.
Ruby Ap.
Nov 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Ruby by: Been reading author's work since the beginning :)
Rani and Tular's journey was definitely not easy but both overcame all the unforeseen obstacles and were able to reach their happy ending and possible stories coming out of this story, hopefully, because it truly does intrigue me to see how women can also be guardians like the men.
Brenda Coates
Nov 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
A hot, sexy , funny novella from Ms Taiden. Rani and Tular are unlikely comrades on an interstellar escapade. This one is hot folks!! And dangerous on so many levels. But the solutions will thrill you. One click it. I volunteered to read and review an Advance Reader copy.

Nicki Handfield
Nov 10, 2018 rated it liked it
Ok

I love this author. So I saw she wrote this one and had to read it. For me it was a bit slow. Well written like all her books. But I was having a hard time getting into it. Steamy scenes like always though.
Balgair Tod
Oct 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Once again, Milly Taiden has lead her readers on a wild ride of adventure, romance and love. THE ALIEN WARRIOR'S WOMAN is an excellent read and I highly recommend to all.

Enjoy Rani and Tular's tumultuous, adventurous and hot as hell romance.
Dawn
Oct 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a great read. The characters are the storyline are fun and exciting. If you love a great alien romance adventure with great characters and a HEA then this story is for you. Grab your copy today.
Joan I.Carter
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was ok
More story less sex

More story and less sex. There is a difference in using sex to enhance a story and using sex to fill up pages to make the book longer. Two stars for good story line but poor execution.
Selina Durio
Nov 12, 2018 rated it liked it
Okay

This was an okay read. The characters were interesting and the plot intriguing. The most interesting part was the futuristic make-up and clothes that literally molded to your body.
Shretta M. H. Watford
Nov 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good read

Very good book. Too fast getting to the end but very good. Story line is in point and just right.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Milly Taiden (also writes as April Angel) was born in the prettiest part of the Caribbean (to her) known as the Dominican Republic. Currently, she resides in New York City with her husband, bossy young son and their little dog Speedy.

When she’s not working full-time, texting with her best friend Heidi in England, chastising her son for pulling the dog’s ears, shopping with her sister Jewel or watc