Start by marking “New Orleans Rush” as Want to Read:
New Orleans Rush

New Orleans Rush

Falling for your surly boss is a rotten idea.
Letting him saw you in half is even worse...

Beatrice Baker may be a struggling artist, but she believes all hardships have silver linings...until she follows her boyfriend to New Orleans and finds him with another woman. Instead of turning those lemons into lemonade, she drinks lemon drop martinis and keys the wrong man's car.

Expected publication: April 23rd 2019 by Everafter Romance

To ask other readers questions about New Orleans Rush, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about New Orleans Rush

Bookgasms Book Blog
Jan 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: shelly
Behold my first FIVE STAR read of 2019.

You guys.

THIS. BOOK.

I don't even know what I was expecting going into it. I think I knew it was going to be "different", but I didn't know that "different", in this case, meant quirky, and charming, and adorable, and heart bursting in all the very best ways.

GAH! It was heart bursting, you guys. My heart literally could not contain all the feels and my face ached from all the smiling and it was just so. good.

From the very beginning I was completely enchan
Heather Fleet
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I read an early copy of this book, and wow. It's amazing. Quirky and funny and totally Kelly. You're all in for a treat when you get your hands on this one.
J. R.
Jul 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
FIVE HIGH FLYING STARS!!! This book is unique, quirky, lovely, and oh so swoony. It made my heart soar like The Greatest Showman but with some sizzling chemistry and humor between the characters like in The Hating Game. If you're looking for something fresh in romance, THIS IS THE BOOK!

The setting is so cool, being set in New Orleans. The characters' jobs are unique, I mean when is the last time you read a romance between a magician and his assistant? It's got the cool vibe of the magic heist m
Jen
Beatrice is my kind of heroine, and in Huxley she finds the perfect match. And with NOLA as a character, this is a great read all around. I definitely recommend.
Brenda Brown
Oct 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So thrilled to read an early copy of Kelly's upcoming book! Beatrice and Huxley are magical together. I loved their interactions and Bea's quirky character was super fun to read. The book is set in present day but it had a retro vibe to it and I couldn't help picturing the theatre from The Greatest Showman as I was reading it. I really loved Huxley's brothers and I can't help wondering if one of their stories is coming next!
Michelle
Oct 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
I can't get enough of the quirky characters in this ms. Everybody is bizarre and totally human, and every page has a touch of magic in the way it captures the full tapestry of the human experience. Funny and cute and heart-tugging and I couldn't get enough!
Kristin Wright
Jul 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I got lucky enough to read an early copy of this book. Fans of Kelly Siskind will love it -- it has all the sizzle and chemistry of her other amazing work. This one is cute, as well. It has a quirky heroine and a fun set up -- I don't think I've ever read a romance between a magician and his assistant before! So adorable. Make sure you add this one to your TBR pile immediately.
Christi Barth
Aug 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I adore the combination of a brooding hero and a bubbly heroine in NEW ORLEANS RUSH--such a satisfying opposites attract story. But Kelly Siskind amped up the awesomeness even more by including a threatening mobster, strong bromance, and the fun of being behind the scenes in a magic schow. Every page made me smile!
Mary Ann Marlowe
Dec 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was fortunate to read an advance copy of this fun romance. This book has everything I love about Kelly Siskind's books - a great, funny voice, engaging characters, and so much awesome steam. The setting is great, and Siskind brings in a lot of the New Orleans flavor, but what makes the book stand out as highly unique to me is the vocation of the marvelous Marlow boys and their magic act in a wonderful old theater. When Bea joins on as Huxley's assistant, there's an immediate connection, but th ...more
Steph Nuss
Dec 21, 2018
qassyahb
Jan 15, 2019
Kelly
Jul 13, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Kelly deVos
Tracey
Deanna (A Novel Glimpse)
Jennifer Vipond
Jul 16, 2018
A small-town girl at heart, Kelly moved from the city to open a cheese shop with her husband in northern Ontario. When she’s not neck deep in cheese or out hiking, you can find her, notepad in hand, scribbling down one of the many plot bunnies bouncing around in her head. She laughs at her own jokes and has been known to eat her feelings. She’s also an incurable romantic, devouring romance novels ...more