Start by marking “The Tinsel Tango” as Want to Read:
The Tinsel Tango

The Tinsel Tango

Can enemies become frenemies? And can love blossom between frenemies?
Spending the holidays house-sitting for her sister is not what Addison Harper wanted to do. And when a cute, but irritating neighbor, Mason Hawthorne, literally slams into her, she has no idea what is coming her way. She’s not looking for love, but will it find her anyways?
Mason Hawthorne has given up on

To ask other readers questions about The Tinsel Tango, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Tinsel Tango

Start your review of The Tinsel Tango
Kate McMurry
Christmas novella. Hero is a building contractor and widower, and heroine is a retired ballroom dancer and current high school dance instructor. Neither is looking for love.

For those who don't like f-bombs, everyone in this book spouts them, frequently and intrusively.
Coco.V
Dec 06, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (12/6/2019)! 🎁
S.E. Roberts
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love, love, loved this sweet Christmas book by SE Rose!! Although I wasn’t surprised because I’ve loved everything I’ve read from this amazing author so far!

Addison isn’t looking for love...especially not her sisters jerk of a neighbor. Mason has been struck by tragedy and the last thing he’s looking for is a woman. Especially his neighbors sister who declares them frenemies. But sometimes the least expected happens.

This short story definitely will put you in the holiday mood and keep you turni
Michelle
Cutish holiday romance

This story has all the right elements - believable characters, romance, holiday season but I honestly struggled with too much swearing. I get a story with a few choice swear words in a couple places but this one has too many for my taste. It took away from the cute plot and romance. Rose is a good author and her stories, without the swearing, would probably get five stars from me.
Angela's Book Addiction
The Tinsel Tango by S.E. Rose is an enemies to lovers, romantic comedy, holiday novella told in dual POV.

While housesitting for her sister, Addison has a run in with the neighbor, Mason, and first impressions are not good. In fact, she thinks he's a big jerk. United by a common goal, she declares them to be frenemies. Joined by proximity and purpose, anything can happen - and does!

This was a quick, sweet, fun, Christmastime read. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Pamela
Jan 07, 2019 rated it did not like it
I'm sorry but I honestly did not enjoy this novella. I thought the story was corny and it was so obvious as to what was going on with Addison, Mason, Theo and Elle. By the way, I really did not like any of the characters. It was all so childish. The Hero/Heroine came across as teenagers, especially Addison and there was absolutely no connection or chemistry between her and Mason which made it hard to believe they were in love with each other. Total bore and so very lame.
Margaret Yelton
Nov 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
My first book by this author and I was really impressed. It was a very good read, one that kept me interested and the main characters were really good also. I would certainly recommend this book to my friends.
Anne Turnley
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Christmas love

Addie is house/dog sitting for her sister over the holidays. Mason, the neighbor, first thinks she is breaking into the house. They don't hit it off until they decide to act as matches for her best friend and his cousin.
Pat Labrie
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is such a wonderful read. I loved the characters Addie and Mason. Its a quick read with some laughs and twists. This is the first book I have read by S.E Rose and it will not be the last. Absolutely phenomenal
Elizabeth
Dec 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
When diving into a rom-com by this author you know hijinks and hilarity will ensue, so expect no less from The Tinsel Tango.
A fun holiday novella that is an easy escape from holiday stress. Taking a small world situation and setting the scene for sweet, sexy, and laugh out loud moments.
Natalie
Nov 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! I think enemies to lovers is such a fun theme. I enjoy the twists and turns as the story develops. This was a quick but enjoyable read. My only complaint would be that it was over too soon. I would love to know what happens with Addie and Mason.
Roxanna Karwacki
rated it it was ok
Dec 21, 2019
Rahila
Dec 04, 2019

• The Christmas Princess (Wedding, #4)
  • A Hummingbird Christmas (Glacier Creek)
  • Healed by Chelsea (Love in Santa Lena, #4)
  • Holiday Lights: A Bride for Christmas (Holiday Forever #1)
  • This Christmas (Holiday Hunk, #2)
  • James the Christmas Grouch (The Hunted)
  • A Lot Like Christmas (Wishful, #11)
  • Someone to Watch Over Me (The Thorntons, #5)
  • The Secret Ingredient
  • First Christmas
  • A Christmas Wish (Sapphire Bay, #3)
  • Hooked: A Christmas Romance: The Doyles, Boston Irish Mafia Romance
  • Decker and Joy (North Pole Unlimited, #1)
  • One Winter Night (The Parker's 12 Days of Christmas #1)
  • Longing for Forever (Sunset Bay Romance, #1)
  • A Small Town Christmas (Four Irish Brothers Winery, #1)
  • The Forgotten Child (The Outsider Series, #1)
  • Yours to Give (Lantern Bay, #1)
USA Today & International Bestselling romance author, S.E. Rose lives near Washington D.C. with her family. When she's not wrangling her cats or keeping up with her kids, she's plotting her next story.

She loves all things wine, coffee, and cats. In her non-existent free time, she enjoys traveling, going to concerts, binging on her favorite shows, and reading, especially if it's a good mystery or

News & Interviews