Start by marking “Make Me Beg (Riggs Brothers Book 4)” as Want to Read:
Make Me Beg (Riggs Brothers Book 4)

Make Me Beg

(Riggs Brothers #4)

You wouldn't believe Dex Riggs and I are from the same town. He's the ultimate bad boy; I'm the one who goes by the book. He's a sexy former cop with a shady past; I'm the girl who married her high school sweetheart.

But now my marriage is over, I'm burned out on my business, and worst of all, I never got the baby I wanted. And now I never will.

Unless Dex is willing to
Published December 4th 2018 by Five Doors Creative

To ask other readers questions about Make Me Beg, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Make Me Beg

Start your review of Make Me Beg (Riggs Brothers Book 4)
Steph's Romance Book Talk
4.25 Stars / 3 Steam Fans

This series just got better and better to this last book just really brought these guys home. This story is all about Dex Riggs - the ex-cop and Lauren - Emily's Twin, so were already know these character's backstories or so we thought. I can't really go into what this part of the story is about because Lauren and Dex have history, they have chemistry, and I was completely here for this. I devoured this conclusion of the series and I wished it was longer. I will be
Bette Hansen
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic

Fantastic story to wrap up the series. Dex the wildest of all the Riggs Brothers doesn't seem like he can be tamed. Until Lauren.

Sexy and fun with a nice element of suspense. Recommended read.
Annette Chambers
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What an absolutely amazing read. I thought Ryan's story was my favorite before, but Dex has completely changed my mind. This book is about Dex, the oldest of the Riggs brothers and Lauren, Luke's wife Emily's twin sister. Dex is a former cop that has come home under mysterious circumstances and Lauren thought she had it all until the big D happened to her. Now she is kinda in limbo. She is not really living, just existing and the same goes for Dex. They have known each other for years, but the t ...more
Luna Lone
Feb 11, 2019 rated it liked it
I was excited about Dex's book, but somehow it was disappointing. Felt rushed. Nice, but a little short for me.
Sunny Shelly Reads
I hae been waiting for Dex Riggs' story! I knew he wasn't the cold jerk that his brothers had written him off as!

Make Me Beg is the final book in the Riggs Brother series, and is the story of eldest brother Dex and Emily's twin sister, Lauren. While the rest of the Riggs clan -- and just about everyone else in town -- has just decided that Dex was a dirty cop, Lauren sees past the mask he wears. Dex was her very first kiss back in high school, and she's always had a soft spot for him
Briana
Dec 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh!!!

I hate that this series is over. I feel robbed, but I wasn’t. It was just too good and I don’t want to let go.

This book had a lot of hot Dex saying he didn’t follow the rules. I kind of expected him to have several asshat moments, and even expected that I might hate the story at some point.

None of that happened. I never hated him or the story. All of it was so well done I wish there was more of the Riggs brothers. Or maybe a long lost cousin????

Hot and steamy and the
Anna
Mar 17, 2019 rated it liked it
Oh man, I read the entire series just for these two characters and then actually the book was rushed by the author. There was potential for so much more of the story there but it was all quite skeletal.
~ Cariad ~
Sep 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
**Sighs happily...**
Terrific series - simple love stories (but hot and dirty too), what's not to love?!

Wish there were more brother's in this series for me to read about!!

Darcy
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
While all the Riggs brothers are hot, Dex has to be my favorite. From Lauren's first kiss to when he is avoiding his Detroit past, Dex was the ultimate bad boy with a hidden soft side. I loved when he cried for Lauren and couldn't be there to comfort her. A book by Julie Kriss is always a must read.

This is a voluntary review of an ARC.
Christine
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Arc review for honest review. This is a story of dex with a secret after being a cop . Lauren from his past wants a baby still after her divorce .This story has what's also going on with the rest of the rigg brothers. Awesome story
Jae
Well, that was that.

I had high hopes for Dex since book #1. Bummed me that it was just a sweetly meh story. For a crazy and tense brother his book should've been more of a gripping suspence kind.
Jackie D
Dec 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have been waiting for Dex Riggs story! Lemme tell ya... It was worth it!
The mysterious bad boy with a reputation that he likes to uphold with fists, snark, and casual hookups as his usual form of communication, he raises quite a few questions when he comes back to town from Detroit, where he was a Cop.
No one seems to be able to infiltrate any real emotions from him, expect, Lauren whose spirit's broken in the same way Dex's is along with a need he can fulfill. She will bring out sides t
Louise H  -  ⭐ Life in the Book Lane Reviews ⭐
I've read so many character linked series where there has been a big build up to the story of the moody, loner, alpha male guy. Your heart has been stolen by brief glimpses of this guy in prior books, and you just know he is to die for. Then you get hold of the book and are left somewhere between disappointed and p***ed off. It lacks everything the other books had and leaves you cold.

WELL NOT THIS ONE!!!!!! Nope, Nopey No No, this one was absolutely swoonmazingly awesome. Oh my word how my heart me/>WELL
Nikki  Malan
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dex is the crazy oldest Riggs brother. He has come back to town under mysterious circumstances. While he portrays himself as somewhat of a dishevelled man, he can’t deny the attraction he has always had for Lauren. Lauren Parker has always seen the real Dex and they form a friendship. She has just recently gone through a divorce and one of the reasons has left her vulnerable. When her car decides to tank, she calls Dex and the two of them open up to one another. He offers to help her by being he ...more
Stephanie Ditmore
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book. I’ve been waiting for Dex and Lauren’s story it feels like forever and it did not disappoint. Dex has always been known as the trouble maker, criminal, crooked, less than worthy, but Lauren has never seen Dex that way. All those years ago, he was her first kiss and she wanted more, but her life took a different path away from Dex, little did she know how he felt about her. Lauren’s life hasn’t turned out the way she thought it would, n ...more
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Uhhhhh can I break all the rules with Dex?! Because I'm here for it aaaaaaaaaall y'all. My sweet, swoony, very unexpected DEX.

The Riggs Brothers series is on its fourth and final book and finally.. finally DEX, the oldest brother, has stepped up to the plate for his story and it was soooo worth the wait. **no spoilers for this one**

Make Me Beg was a steamy, intense, suspenseful, unputdownable, unforgettable, second chance romance that had me racing to
Melissa Schaub
Sep 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This author definitely saved the best brother last...that was really hard to say since I have loved each brother for very different reasons...but Dex; oh dear god, my ovaries may never recover.

There are bad boys and then the are really bad boys and Dex falls into the second category easily. From the first time we met him in the first book, he has been the unknown, never giving anything away and never caring about the rumors surrounding him. For me that made him that much more intrigu
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
Finally we get to Dex's story. As a former cop and the most misunderstood of the Riggs brothers, Dex needs to come to terms with his past before he can get on with his future. Lauren who is newly divorced has decided to take matters in her own hands and use a sperm bank to finally have the baby she wants. But a dead car battery puts them both on a path neither one of them ever imagined and not the memories of their first kiss when she was 16 means so much more. Can Dex finally get a HEA and not ...more
Cali Gals
Aug 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Dex is awesome. He definitely represents “never judge a book by its cover”. He is a bad boy but not a bad man. You will have all kinds of questions about Dex’s previous job as a cop. Yikes. This is more than a love story. You get this mystery intertwined causing you to try and figure out the true story on Dex’s behavior.

Lauren is dealing with some major burnout and disappointment. Her marriage ended and she didn’t get the baby she is craving. Dex and Lauren create a plan... love it. (They have
Ga Books LoverX
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I KNEW there was more behind Dex Riggs than the outward awful, crazy attitude. I wouldn't call him amazing or anything, but for a guy that grew up not having anyone love him, he is a pretty caring guy- cue swoon! Everything about this man was risky, especially for a good girl like Lauren to take in, right?

Opposites attract and the sparks between these two are AWESOME to watch. Julie Kriss does an awesome job of blending the hottest scenes I have ever read, with a kick-a story (seriou
Jo
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Don't tell my husband, he won't believe you, but I can admit when I'm wrong.

I didn't think I'd like Dex. I was wrong. I didn't think I'd care about the story. Oh boy, was I wrong.

My complaint about this book is that it is entirely too short, which means that I am done with the Riggs brothers before I'm ready. Because what the author has done here is create a set of characters that I care about, that I became invested in. And now? Well, now I'm going to have to take a slig
thehotmesslibrary
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this series and I'm a little sad that it has come to an end, but what an end it was. This book centers on Dex Riggs, the screw-up, ex, cop, moody man who is chasing his own demons and Lauren Parker, the strong, introverted woman who is going to tame him!
This book was just amazing, the chemistry between Lauren and Dex was really refreshing, there are no misunderstandings between the two of them. They work together towards both of their goals, even when Dex reveals his big secret on w
Kristiej
Mar 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hmmm, I got to busy over the Christmas holidays and didn’t do a review and clue in until tonight that I hadn’t. I’m going to keep this short which seems wrong as it’s the final book in the series.

I don’t know if my expectations were too high, but I found this one a bit disappointing. First off I found it too short. I wish Ms Kriss had written more story. These two characters have known each other for years but they never had any real relationship except he was her first kiss.
SCBookAddict
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a great way to end this series! I have been waiting for this one since I finished Luke's story and it did not disappoint. Dex just became my favorite Riggs brother.
All the brothers have bad reputations but Dex is the wildest of the brothers. Even his brothers are intimidated by him.
Lauren is overcoming a divorce from her highschool sweetheart.
Lauren and Dex have a history that is a mystery until this book.
I love how everything is not as it seems with Dex and how it takes one w
Annette Reavis
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this story.

I anxiously awaited for this book to come out. Having gotten a glimpse of Dex in the earlier stories I knew his book would be amazing. Once the book came out I waited even longer to make sure I could read in one sitting. Let me tell you this story was worth the wait. Dex is the bad boy with a heart of gold that has loved Lauren forever. Lauren is the perceived good girl who really wants to be a bit bad. Together they find their best selves. One of my all time favorite books.
Pamela
Dex is the bad boy ex cop and Lauren is the twin sister of Emily, Luke's wife. The two have history but have always gone their separate ways. Lauren is going through a divorce and trying to get her life together. Dex is home under mysterious circumstances after leaving his job as a cop. The two end up together since Lauren would like to have a baby but no relationship. Will Dex agree to give her what she wants and leave? A great read and ending to the series.
Anni
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
From the very introduction of Dex Riggs he was my favorite so I waited (almost) patiently for him to have his own book and oh was it worth the wait!
My absolute favorite of the 4 books and brothers.
This book ran the range of emotions ... and all the emotions felt good
There is closure in this book and there is the openness for more
Yes more please ... There is family in this book and I really want to read more about them!
Tiffany
Dec 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a fantastic book! Lauren and Dex had some major chemistry and the sex scenes were steamy. Their story was an emotional rollercoaster ride as well. I loved seeing them grow together and reveal parts of themselves others didn't get to see. I would recommend reading this one, as well as the whole Riggs Brothers series.
*I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book. This is my honest review.*
Krys
Apr 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Michele Garmon
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh these boys, there upbringing made me literally want to reach in and beat the everlovin shit out of there daddy. And at the same time I wanted to hug those boys. Some people shouldn't reproduce! Well done Mrs Kriss, you definitely got my emotions involved from chapter one! This series is very well written with storylines that run thru all of your emotions!

• Falling for my Brother's Best Friend (The Baileys #4)
  • Victor (Chicago Blaze, #3)
  • All the Way (Hot Jocks, #2)
  • Playing for Keeps (Hot Jocks, #1)
  • Luca (Chicago Blaze, #2)
  • Diesel (The Nighthawk Series #3)
  • Dirty Secret (Slayers Hockey, #1)
  • Flame (Men of Inked: Heatwave Book 1)
  • Anton (Chicago Blaze, #1)
  • Landing Eagle (Dead Presidents MC, #4)
  • The Body Checker (Players on Ice, #3)
  • Fearless (Alpha Bodyguard, #5)
  • Stay
  • Drifter
  • Hustle (Men of Inked: Southside, #4)
  • Neat (Becker Brothers, #2)
  • Gunner (Satan's Fury- Memphis #5)

Riggs Brothers (4 books)
  • Drive Me Wild
  • Take Me Down (Riggs Brothers, #2)
  • Work Me Up (Riggs Brothers Book 3)