Start by marking “Sincerely,” as Want to Read:
Sincerely,

Sincerely,

In F.s. Yousaf's second book, he brilliantly compiles letters and love poems into a small book that truly defines the meaning of how much a person can mean to another. This is very different from his first collection, as this one only carries positivity and hope for a better tomorrow. Prepare yourself to be smitten by this collection.
Published October 19th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Sincerely,, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sincerely,

Start your review of Sincerely,
Noura Khalid (theperksofbeingnoura)
This collection of poetry was absolutely lovely. Beautiful words meant for (I’m sure) a beautiful person. I really enjoyed the poems in Sincerely. The illustrations in between were also very lovely. Overall, I think what was written here was very simple and wonderfuly put. Looking forward to reading more from F.S. Yousaf.
Yasmin Ayman
Oct 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Take me to the places
Which i have never seen
And tell me the stories
Of their past
Teach me the many ways to live,
More so than i have ever known

It could just make me love the details of the girl he was talking about in the entire book without even knowing her
Safina Khan Soudagar
Nov 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Masha Allah Farhan. Very well written. The beautiful flow of words and emotions. And even the illustrations are apt. This book truly captures how much you love and adore your wife. Let's the reader have glimpses of your journey with her. Looking forward to reading more brilliant works from you in the future. insha'Allah. God bless you both.
Yekaterina
Jul 17, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2019
Though these poems were beautiful and well written- I found it hard to relate. I felt like they were too specific to be interesting to others. I will still buy and read his other book.
Amina Akeyshi
Jun 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
***** Mighty Mite *****

In this unputdownable book “Sincerely”, the author – Farhan Yousaf – depicts his long and enduring love. Since being earnest is way more important for a “real world” love poem, the writer sweeps his audience off his feet with his intentions rather than literary conventions. There is also acknowledgement of an inner spiritual core, where pure thoughts and emotions lie. Not only does this great little love poem show that true love is feasible, but also makes you feel things
Karina Diaz
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
In this collection of poems and love notes, F.S. Yousaf shines a light on an all encompassing love some of us could only dream of and pray for. He opens up about mental illness and how that put a hold on real romance in his life. The love he and his wife have for each other is tangible and is a beacon of hope for the rest of us dealing with our own demons. I wish them many more years of happiness and fulfillment.
Mary Navarro
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful. Would definitely recommend to anyone in love. A great book full of poems that touch the heart and remind you of the one you love most.

Nida
Jul 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A beautiful love story written in poetry by and for a lovely person. Romantic, thoughtful, and heartfelt, there is a sincerity in F.S. Yousaf’s words that sits in your heart, from beginning to end. If you have a hard time finding love poems to write for your significant other, this is the place to look (with credit of course!). Lovely read. Hope to see more from this author soon.

Victoria Ciobanu
Feb 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Lovely

Lovely and honest. I expected a little more content, however I think there’s more to be discovered in the written lines. I will re-read when I get the hard copy and most likely do so more than once. The poetry is very relatable, it expresses something we’re all longing for.
Ana
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Remarkably beautiful

Many of these poems describe my current relationship. I've also love poetry and to be able to send these to my love and express my feelings through these pieces of extraordinary words makes him happy and makes view love like I never had before.
Mandy
Nov 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I like it

I was reading page by page and suddenly i was at the last page. To me, it is simply written but has deep meaning for each poetry the author wrote.

I probably going to read his other book too.
Nimrah
Jul 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This author writes about the purest form of love for his significant other in such a beautiful manner. You can feel the emotion spilling from each page(very Sincerely, so to say) also very creative to propose with a poetry book.
Tori
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Again, this one was so beautiful. I liked how positive this was and how love can truly turns things around and help you grow. I liked also that it mentioned the good and bad times, life isn’t perfect and this book didn’t try to make anything that way. It felt extremely real.
Marya Layth
Aug 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
'Sincerely,' grabs you by the soul. F.S Yousaf expresses a range of emotion that is highly relatable but unmistakably his own. There are many different themes woven into this book--faith, inner-conflict, love--all of which lead back to the author's unique way of navigating through the rough terrain of this world. The reader leaves this book feeling heard. I am so grateful he has shared himself so honestly in these pages. I can't wait to see what he publishes next.
Miriam Rose
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great work

I love reading about him being in love; That's what it dwindles down to. I hope that this poet receives more recognition and keeps going at his work. He is incredibly talented and I am in love with his prose.
Hamidea
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An incredible poetry book that describes his love to his wife and came out while I was falling in love with my now-husband and that we gifted to each other. A very important memory dear to my heart. Beautifully written.
Lindsey
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
From beginning to end, this book was delightful, within its pages my heart met a kindred spirit.
Sara
May 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: poetry
A really nice poetry collection overall! The theme was strong and the vibe was really soft and comforting. No one poem really stood out or was particularly memorable, but it was a good read on the whole.
Valen
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sincerely is filled with so many beautiful poems. I am not the biggest fan of poetry, but I absolutely loved this - 5/5 Stars, take a few minutes out of your day to read this.
Sheharyar
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book!!! Absolutely loved it
AK
Nov 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Holding your hand
Was an art that even
I could not understand.
But I would have given all the time
I had to master it.
Nicki Hill
Jan 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
love story. very sweet. honors the frightening parts of love nicely.
heidi clary
Aug 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Truly speaks to your heart

Amazing read. Couldn't put it down. I even had to share it with a friend who also completely loved it.
Zafeen Sana
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hands down one of the best book i have even read. The writer perfectly captures the emotions of love, trust and hope in such a beautiful. All the best and congratulations to you.
Abdul Saeed
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a beautiful read. F.S truly put his all into every single piece in this book. Simply amazing
Shahmir Khan
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book from a great author. The author has put a lot of hard work in this book and deserves everything good that comes to him. I highly recommend this book to anyone wanting to get into poetry.
Jennica Pineda
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

I felt connected to this, and once it got to the end... I got a little sad because I wanted more!!!
Samantha Hollon
Nov 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
I loved it.

I will definitely recommend this book to my friends with similar reading interests. It was great just like his previous book.
Sarah Rahman
Oct 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
MUST Read!!

I would definitely recommend this short but very sweet, heart felt, and creative compilation of poems. This book let me in on an eloquent writer’s thoughts and love for the girl of his dreams. It was honest, funny, charming, and addictive that I finished it in a day. I follow him on Instagram as well and his poetry is something I look forward to reading daily.
Mariyam Mohammed
Oct 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I just finished reading the book, and it was heartwarming, and the presence of true love throughout every single poem in the book will give hope to anyone who is out there looking for love. Overall It was lovely, and the author has a beautiful way with words. 100% recommend.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Ice Cream And Suicide
  • Petals of the Moon: A Poetry Collection
  • Black Book of Poems
  • Her Favorite Color Was Yellow
  • in the absence of the sun
  • 2am Thoughts
  • A Strangely Wrapped Gift
  • bare roots
  • I Am More Than My Nightmares
  • My Dearest Hurricane: Love and Things that Looked like It
F.S. Yousaf is a poet and writer from New Jersey. He finds himself writing about many topics, but notably mental illness, love, and spirituality. He is the author of two poetry collections, including Best Seller, 'Sincerely,' and his debut poetry collection, 'Euphoria'. He has a Bachelors in History and Secondary Education. When he is not teaching or writing, he obsessed over making the perfect ...more
“She became the occupant of my mind, the beat of my heart, and the tranquility in my soul. She became my life, My solace, The best person I ever knew.” 0 likes
“Loveless lies / Lustful eyes. That was all I was familiar with Until you arrived before me. And I would be lying to you If I told you I still do not think Of that time before, But only to compare to my happiness now, And how much I wish I found you sooner.” 0 likes