Start by marking “Werewolf Epidemic (The Werewolf M.D., #2)” as Want to Read:
Werewolf Epidemic (The Werewolf M.D., #2)

Werewolf Epidemic

(The Werewolf M.D. #2)

Can their love survive this outbreak?

Nurse Isabella and Doctor Roman are kidnapped by the pack and the mysterious Jean-Luc. What will she do when she learns the depths of how the Alpha's dark past intertwines with the man she loves?

Brought before the Alpha Council to answer for their crimes, they find the werewolf leadership in turmoil as a virus courses through their ra
Published October 1st 2018 by Cave Creek Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Werewolf Epidemic, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Werewolf Epidemic

Lynn Reynolds
I was still enjoying Mr. Bradley telling me this latest tale of Isabella and Roman. This time he takes us more on an adventure with a mystery mixed in. The first book had me wanting to take a road trip but this time I was happy to stay in my chair. He’s still more of a narrator than a voice actor because he doesn’t attempt to make his voice seem female. He makes a slight change in his voice but I was glad he didn’t try and do a high pitch because that would have made me laugh and I don’t think t ...more
Genelle Themann
Oct 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Roman and Isabella are in a race for their lives, trying to find a cure for an unknown agent that is killing werewolves by turning them human again. A descendant of the famous hunter, Van Helsing is responsible for developing the cure for the "Werewolf Virus". It is up to Isabella to try and keep the infected retired Alpha Leader Cane alive while Roman seeks help from voodoo witch doctor Henrietta in finding this killer before all of the werewolves are infected or dead. This is another great sto ...more
John
This second book in the Werewolf M.D. series by Taylor Haiden was a powerful romantic drama filled with multiple major obstacles set in the way for the main characters to conquer, all at the risk of their own deaths, whether they succeeded or not in accomplishing their goals. It was also a story with several plot twists that added the overall reading experience enjoyment. And, with any shifter book, there were the battles between several forces of good and evil, with just a touch of magic thrown ...more
Donna
Oct 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This second Werewolf MD book is so full of tension, drama and thrilling action that I couldn't put it down. I liked the fact that there was less sex in it than in the first book and it was more about the story instead, though the relationship between Isabella and Roman was still just as strong and well presented without it. I highly recommend this book to all adult readers who enjoy shifter stories, and I really hope the author writes more stories set in this world - maybe about Henrietta or Sol ...more
Jenny Hockings
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW, WOW, WOW !!
THIS SURPRISING ACTION BASED TALED WILL GET YOUR ADRENALINE PUMPING AND YOUR HEART RACING AS THESE MEDICAL PERSONEL RACE TO FIND A CURE FOR THE SUDDEN OUTBREAK THAT IS AFFECTING THE WEREWOLF COMMUNITY !
THERE ARE TWISTS AND TURNS WITHIN THE STORY THAT WILL HAVE YOU WONDERING WHO IS BEHIND THE DEADLY DEALINGS AND WHAT IS THEIR ULTIMATE GOALS !! I AM NOT REVEALING DETAILS AS IT WOULD SPOIL THE BOOK FOR YOU SO GRAB IT AND SETTLE IN FOR A THRILLING READ.

I received a free copy of this
Brandy France
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really liked this book. The storyline is full of suspense, action, and drama. Trying to find the cure and the characters are coming up against hardships. Isabella and the man she loves Dr. Roman are kidnapped by the pack and forced to go out and help the alpha. This is a great paranormal romance with a hea.

Janet
Oct 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This story is better than the first one. It is scary what this blood virus is doing to them. It will kill them in looks like 3 or 4 days. Roman has to hurry and find the cure for it. Isabella is still in danger and things are starting to get a lot harder. Really good story. I love it. I received a complimentary review copy of the book and I am voluntarily leaving a honest review.
Scarolet Ellis
Oct 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Werewolf Epidemic by Taylor Haiden is an amazing story to read. I fell in love with the characters casue they are strong and an amazing story line. This is the second story in this fast paced series, I highly recommend this story to everyone who love fast paced paranormal stories.

Tanya
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
They have been kidnapped by the lack but it is in turmoil. Things are not what they seem. They are trying to find a cure but his medical gets pulled. What is he going to do? Can he save them all? Follow their adventures

Ann Holden
Oct 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the second book in the series but can be read as a standalone. Isabella and Roman are tasked with finding the “cure” for the cure. There are plenty of strange characters and lots of action. Will there be a third book? I’m looking forward to reading it.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving my honest review.
Ann Keeran
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If you ever wondered what happens when a werewolf gets ill, this is your book. Roman is a doctor who must find a cure for the virus threatening the werewolf population. Intrigue, romance and mystery will be found in this story from the mind of Taylor Haiden. You will love this story whether you fear or adore the full moon.
Nancy
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I read the first book in this series and really enjoyed this paranormal romance so I was looking forward to reading this second book. Love the tension, drama and thrilling action and I also love the whole story. Lighter on sex scenes than the first but does not detract in anyway.

Leanne Pert
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What can I say, hot steaming Dr who's also a warewolf, a mix of fantasy and romance. Definatly worth a read, once or maybe even twice.

Gina
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this full of action werewolf story. Also the romance and characters were an added bonus. Unlikely alliances will be made in order to stop a deadly virus among the werewolves. So get ready to travel among in the bayou. I received a complimentary copy and I am voluntarily reviewing.
Susan Angela Wallace
Nov 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Werewolf epidemic by Taylor Haiden.
This was a good read. Although slow in places I managed to take my time and read it.4*.
William Vegvari
Oct 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I've been waiting on this sequel for a while and was rewarded with a great story. Thotoughly enjoyed it
Jackie
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a story. It’s the first for me by this writer. Isabella has to try and keep the patient alive while Roman searches for the cure. Fast paced. Loved it.
Barb VanderWel
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this & I can't wait for more.
I will be also leaving a review on Goodreads @ Amazon.
And letting everyone know about it.
So i gave it a 5 Stars.
Trish Strong
Oct 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Fast-paced and very engaging, a nice combination of action and romance.The second book in the series and much better developed than the first one.
yvonne westergren
Christinaraven
Oct 08, 2018
Donna Hokanson
Oct 19, 2018

The Werewolf M.D. (2 books)
  • Werewolf M.D. (The Werewolf M.D., #1)