Start by marking “Criminal Intentions: It's Witchcraft (Season One #5)” as Want to Read:
Criminal Intentions: It's Witchcraft (Season One #5)

Criminal Intentions: It's Witchcraft

(Criminal Intentions, Season One #5)

4.67  ·  Rating details ·  69 Ratings  ·  16 Reviews
ABOUT THIS EPISODE

An eerie ritualistic murder sends Malcolm and Seong-Jae down a bizarre path of the occult to find a killer--but when it comes to witchcraft, the suspect's not the only one casting a spell. With Seong-Jae haunting his dreams, Malcolm is practically bewitched, his trust in Seong-Jae growing deeper and deeper as both men learn to rely on each other.

But whe
Published November 10th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Criminal Intentions, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Criminal Intentions

haletostilinski
I want to shake these two idiots and also go "now kiss!" at the same time lmao. But they're so amazing together and I absolutely FREAKING ADORED their progress in this book, their ever deepening relationship.

I suspected it, but was still surprised when we learn Seong-Jae is (view spoiler) but it fits his character. That doesn't mean that (view spoiler)
Nazanin
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this one. My suspicion about who Sila is got confirmed, I can't wait to see what happens next.
Natalie
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series, this author, just get better and better. This installment is less about the bizarre crime and more about the various characters we’ve met: Malcolm and Seong-Jae of course, Gabrielle, Anjulie, Sade, Lillienne Wellington and Jason Huang. Several more details and clues are surprising and revealing. Most of all, Malcolm and Seong-Jae do make some progress with their uneasy partnership. The author adds even more diversity to the cast when the two men have an unexpected and deep conversat ...more
Tania
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
(view spoiler) ...more
Brown Eyed Girl ~Suzanne~
Mello ❣ Illium ✮Harry✮ ☀Myrnin☀ Torin Ichimaru
Again

Once again, I was hooked. The development between Seong-Jae and Malcolm will have me coming back every time. I'm also finding myself invested in Sade and Huang and Gabrielle and Anjulie. Also, I'm wondering about this Nameless Man. Is he who I think he is?

We really get to see Seong-Jae and Malcolm both open up in this book. I loved that so very much. Seong-Jae still seems determined to keep all things regarding Sila from Malcolm, but he won't be able to do that forever. I want to know more
Ana Miranda
I'm loving the slow burn.
Carolyn Elias
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Addictive!

I love these episodes! The beginning starts with a horrific murder which even tests the stomachs of Malcolm and Seong-Jae.

“Are you all right?” “No,” Malcolm answered bluntly. “The two worst cases I’ve seen in years, and they’re both targeting queer people.” He couldn’t stop the question breaking out from inside him like jagged shards of his heart cutting through his skin. “Why us? Why is it always us?”
(Seong-Jae) “People bury their hatred because it is no longer acceptable to show it
Helgaleena Healingline
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Yoon and Khalaji have chemistry, but it's in the service of their partnership in BPD Homicide. A ritual murder is the work of a nameless minion who has broadcast it on the Dark Web and their colleague Sade turns out to have chemistry with someone too. That someone is part of a world that he doesn't want Sade to share as webs close in.

Malcolm Khalaji falls back on old patterns with his ex, opens up about vulnerabilities, crosses paths with characters we know from other episodes of this drama as
blue night
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: crime, cops, m-m
I love the way the small scenes between Malcolm and Seong-Jae are just filled to the brim with tension. It makes me fidget! I love that. These books are fabulous.

My only trepidation here was the rooftop bit. It felt slightly out of character for one of not both. This is the hard part about romance - how to change your characters without bending them all out of shape or simply pouring them into a mold. I don’t think it was badly done, but I struggled a bit to see the connections between the peopl
Mo
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Really interesting story and an insight into gay/bi/ace world.
There was so much I wasn’t aware of. Not only was it informative, it was beautifully written as always. This author always spins an emotional yet dark intense stories. The dialogues and interactions between the main characters were delightful and riveting. Love this series, wish it was complete so I can read it all in a go! Well done to the author, another great read!
Air
Nov 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Things I loved about this book

The cover
That Yoon picked Mel's lock and let himself into his house
Yoon and Mel sparring
The kink club
The heart to heart between Mal/Yoon
The plot progression

What I hated

Just before chapter 6 at 44% in Kindle ebook " Sade's playfulness fell away as if he'd just taken off a mask" YOU GENDERED SADE 😱😱😱😱
Tionne
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: mm-romance
I feel like I'll never be satisfied until they actually get together. At least we're 1 step closer to that happening which is the only reason why I'm not giving up on this series yet. However everything else going on isn't enough to make me like it tho. Also, I totally called that weirdo being Sila.
Terri Jones
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow. Every ongoing plot thickens in this one. Hang on to your hats: Malcolm and his ex, Seong-Jae and his past, the partners' dynamic, the Captain, Sade, and every iffy character around them shift and reveal and change and #6 can't reach me soon enough!
Ariana
So good!
Deirdre Ellison
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loving this series

I enjoy the chemistry between the two MC's, and I like that it reminds me of the tv show Law & Order. Excellent plot that keeps me engaged. Keep them coming.
d
Stefanie
Narjes
Orrie Feitsma
« previous 1 3 next »
Slender. Angry. (Part) Asian.

Yeah, that about sums me up.

Hi. I’m Cole. Xen. Whatever you want to call me; both are true, and both are lies. My pen names are multitudes, my nicknames legion. Tall, bi/queer, introverted author of a brown-ish persuasion made up of various flavors of Black, Asian, and Native American. I’m cuter than Hello Kitty, more bitter than the blackest coffee, and able to trip o

Criminal Intentions, Season One (5 books)
  • Criminal Intentions: The Cardigans (Season One, #1)
  • Criminal Intentions: Junk Shop Blues (Season One, #2)
  • Criminal Intentions: The Man with the Glass Eye (Season One, #3)
  • Criminal Intentions: Changing Faces (Season One #4)