Start by marking “Key to Hell (Hell Night, #4)” as Want to Read:
Key to Hell (Hell Night, #4)

Key to Hell

(Hell Night #4)

The highly anticipated conclusion of the Hell Night Series. Emo's story.

Death. Destruction. Pain. A soulless void. It’s his life. It’s his reality.

Emo doesn’t feel. Anything. His soul is dark and filled with hatred. People in the small town of Malus watch him with fear, with reverence. Exactly the way he prefers it.

Guilt surrounds him, caging him in an ominous past he refu
ebook, 1, 300 pages
Published June 27th 2019 by Self

To ask other readers questions about Key to Hell, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Key to Hell

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
“ When we all decided to give ourselves nicknames because we hated our real names, I came up with Rella because I hoped my prince would save me one day. ”
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

'KEY TO HELL' is the final conclusion in Alex Grayson's 'Hell Night, #4' series. It picks up where the third book left off. This is Emo's and Rella's story. Spoken in 'Dual POV's'

PAST: “ Rella and I were a year apart. Her brother was my brother, so she was my sister. We all played together, along with JW and Juge. We were close and we trus
Patricia
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m emotionally wrecked. Destroyed. But captivated. This is RAW, INTENSE, GRITTY

"Holy fucking shit!! This book was so deliciously f-cked-up. It's dark, twisted and raw on so many levels but still I could NOT stop reading it!!! I'm dying! Dying!!! Alex Grayson once again creates another masterpiece!. Key to Hell is an emotional ride that will leave you begging for more. Absolutely CAPTIVATED!

Alex Grayson is the BEST! She is the QUEEN. All I can say is that the darkness level of this story is at
Ashley Estep
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy Hell! I went into this book knowing it would destroy me so much worse than the others, and I was so right. I knew from the start Emo's story would be gut wrenching. He always seemed like the guy who had it the hardest and was still carrying all of the past with him. At the end of Judge From Hell Rella comes back and I knew right then I may not survive this book.

Emo has carried not only his hurt and pain but also Rella's for all of his life. He has never been able to forgive himself or forg
We Review Books
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The impossible was achieved.

So twisted and mind chillingly good.

Emo stole my heart from book 1. I was on pins and needles to read his book. Alex Grayson HIT IT OUT OF THE PARK WITH EMO AND RELLA! I could've read it in one sitting, but I didn't want it to end. The emotions: fear, sadness, rage, longing, hatred, aching, and finally love left me with my heart in my throat from page 1. I was anxious about how it would all play out. How were two broken souls going to be able to heal one another after
Becky Rendon
Jun 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Talk about a mic drop! I'm still excited, pissed, and ecstatic that Rella is alive. Yes, I meant it in that order. But I'm wrong...I'm not excited, pissed, and ecstatic that she's alive, I'm excited, pissed, and ecstatic that Alex Grayson was evil enough to hide it from us for so long! Poor Emo! As much as I love Trouble, JW, and Judge, broken bleeding Emo has always been my secret favorite. What can I say, I love the tragic ones!

Key to Hell is definitely tragic but it's not a tragedy. Does that
Michelle Schwartz
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is my heart, my soul, and every breath in my body. Key to Hell ripped my heart out, but Alex Grayson put it back together, piece by beautiful piece.

I am so thankful that we were finally given Emo’s story. He has endured so much pain in blaming himself for the circumstances surrounding Rella. Even though he had no control over them, he has always blamed himself. Self-inflicting harm to help ease his pain, nothing will do, unless he had his Rella, for she is his heart.

You will find yours
Manoela
5 Stars

Finally the story of Emo, the most broken of the four boys who just like so many other children have suffered absurdities in the hands of those who should care is to watch over them.Throughout the journey of the other characters we learned a little what they had and we had little glimpses of him and how much his past still tortured him, so I will not say that I was surprised when I finished the previous book and I could see that what I always suspected since the book one was really right
AJ
4.5 stars!

The final book in the Hell Night series, there was a lot of anticipation in the lead up to this book, and I am so thrilled that it was everything that I was hoping it would be! A dramatic and beautiful love story between two very broken people, Emo’s story both broke and healed my heart and I absolutely loved it!

From the very beginning this series has captured my heart. The story of four boys who were subjected to horrific abuse, only to rise up to take revenge on their abusers and ded
Gwen Shafer
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I don't know how Alex writes books like this. So many different emotions reading this one. This one was about Emo. I have been patiently waiting for his story. But never realized what I was going to get. I had to put this down many different times. I was in tears so many times reading this one. The story of Emo and Rella is heart wrenching emotional gripping truly powerful. This was an amazing book from difficult shocking beginning to amazing end. I loved the end of this series altogether. Alex ...more
Sassy Southern
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the last book in the series and they should definitely be read in order.
Emo has always blamed himself for Rella committing suicide due to the things he had to do to her which was forced on him by his father. In order to deal with guilt he has become a cutter but lately he has used a key to torture himself with which leaves scars all over his body. Nothing prepares him for seeing Rella inside the bar one night.
Rella hoped to leave this world on her terms but unfortunately, she was saved t
Heather Whitaker Red Hatter Book Blog
Please note out of all of the Hell Night series books this one is the darkest of them all. Please be advised the author depicts some very disturbing things that may cause triggers. With this being said the author did an amazing job with the descriptions of certain situations, and I applaud her ability at being a very talented author. I highly recommend this book, and if I could rate more than 5 stars I would!!
I have been eagerly waiting for Emo's story. I knew it would be heart wrenching and bea
Demetra
Jun 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
June '19 Favorite

I've finished the book yesterday and I'm still both mind-blown and sad. Emo's story was might be my favorite from the series, since I loved his darkness a little bit more than the others. I'm so sad to see this series come to an end. The story plot is dark and disturbing for times, however it got me sucked from the first book and gripped me tight till the end!!

Emo is the most tormented and haunted from all of them. For him Hell's night wasn't just once a month, his father abused
Sarah  - Kindle and Koffee Book Blog
This book was always going to bring the biggest climax to the series. Emo's character has been slowly developing over the past three books. He's beyond dark, depraved and disturbed and with good reason considering his childhood. But with it comes an air of mystery with him. He's had a big but silent presence throughout because he's kept pretty much in the background. Until now!

Until her! Emo and Rella's story was one that pulled at so many heartstrings, the strength these two characters took fro
Misty
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy freaking Hell, this book is deep and will pull on your heart in such gut wrenching and painful ways and leave you lost for words. This series has been a really rough ride through Hell and I mean that in the best of ways. Key to Hell has got to be my favorite of them all. Emo (Azaih) has already held a special place with me and this is his story.  I absolutely won't give any spoilers, but you still don't know all the secrets of the used to be town of Hell that was once Sweet Haven.

Through t
Melissa J (Book Addicts Reviews)
5 dark yet beautiful stars!!

This, sadly, is the fourth and final book of the “Hell Night” series. I do not recommend to read as a stand alone.

I can’t believe this is over. This is one of very few series that I did not loose interest in as it went. I am in love with this entire town. But I think Emo’s story touched me the most and I think because it was Rella’s story too. Two damaged souls. I was their biggest cheerleader.

Before the end of the final book Emo was a dark secret but I just didn’t
Debbie Dumke
Jun 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
TWISTED, RAW, GUT-WRENCHING, DARKER THAN A BLACK HOLE WITH TWO HEARTS THAT LOVE DEEPER THAN MOST, WHO SHINE THE BRIGHTEST OF LIGHTS.

Key to Hell is the last book in The Hell Night Series, as much as it can be read as a Standalone, I strongly suggest Reading the previous books in the series to get a full understating of the town of Malus TX, and the four brothers, Trouble, JW, Judge & Emo. It is a Dark Read and may not be for all readers.

I knew from the 1st that Emo’s book was going to be th
Beyond The Covers Blog
Jun 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: carrie
This series has triggers in it and isn't for everyone but none the less it was so good.

Emo is in a very dark place and harbors so much guilt and anger from his childhood. Emo vows to seek revenge on those that hurt him and his brothers as well as Rella.

Rella comes back into the pitcure and Emo and Trouble are so shocked that not only is she alive and well but learn that her death was covered up but of all the horrible things she was put through and that only lights the fuel for revenge even mor
Kari Hansen
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Emo is man who is tortured not only by what was done to him at the hands of someone he should have been able to trust but it is the atrocities he had to do to another innocent that he will never recover from. He made the only decision he could at the time, but it guts him to this day, and now she is back and they must face what each of them have become.

Rella has endured so much in her life. What she had to live through in Sweet Haven was bad enough but what happened to her afterwards was devasta
Leah Jurykoski
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh holy hell what a book!! What a rollercoaster of epic proportions!! Get the tissues get the wine get the snuggle blanket because you wont put this beauty down.
She definitely saved the best for last. Emo is.... I dont even know how to put into words how amazing Emo is! I was looking forward to this book in the series the most. Emo is someone you want to know every single thing about and his story was everything. Rella is such a strong passionate woman and every horrific thing she went thru she
Valerie Martin
Jun 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If there was ever a fictional couple that needed a HEA, it's Emo and Rella, and I'm so glad they finally got theirs! This was the hardest in the series for me to read. It was more emotional, angsty, and gruesome than the others. BUT I kind of expected that considering both Emo's and Rella's backgrounds. I wouldn't change a thing. Being the last in the series, I would recommend reading the first 3 books first, mainly to get an understanding of the torment the characters shared and the dynamics of ...more
Anne Milne
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I feel like a cheerleader chanting Emo Emo Emo. I can't help it I'm so excited to finally get his book. The ending of the previous book not only rocked the residents of Malus but also the reader. I think I always knew that Emo was going to have the hardest journey. Yes they all went through an unimaginable childhood but he has a severe case of survivors guilt. I really don't want to give the story away because it's top good. For me this story was an ending, a beginning and a healing. The whole s ...more
Toni Davis
Jun 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Emo has always been my favourite character in this series and key to hell was no exception. Alex always manage to pull of a level of dark that most authors wpuldnt touch with a barge pole. This book seems a more cathartic dark to me it about redemption and healing from the thing makes has produced where the others are overtly dark this one doe me is kind of tamer. Maybe because the other have had there problems resolved in earlier books some of the malus of they're character have been given a re ...more
Jackie Ziegler
Jun 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow is all I can say.. I have been waiting for Emo's book and Alex didn't disappoint. Emo's life has been hell and the biggest hell is knowing he couldn't protect and save Rella. The woman who has haunted him may actually be the woman who saves him in the end. This book was everything and more. The love in Emo is there and he just needs the right woman to bring it out and when she does it's beautiful to watch.

Sad this series is over but it was perfect!
Danielle Harris
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Emo story is the one I really wanted to read. I love his character and Eella's. This book is so dark and very intense at it's best. I love this series so much. This whole series is paperback worthy.
Elaine
Jun 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Alex Grayson's book was beautifully haunting and soul crushing!! Emo has been haunted by the death of Rella since they where children but to everybody's suprised Rella is alive!!
This book is so emotional, it had me all twisted up I couldn't breath at times! With an ending of epic proportions!!
Suzana
Jun 27, 2019 marked it as to-read
July 2 ❤📚❤ 𝙆𝙚𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙨 𝙇𝙄𝙑𝙀 ❤📚❤

Death. Destruction. Pain. A soulless void. It’s his life. It’s his reality.

Guilt surrounds him, caging him in an ominous past he refuses to let go. Can’t let go. His past is responsible for the shell of the man who now exists. He doesn’t know any other way to survive.

The woman who haunts his dre
Katherine
Jun 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the last book of Alex Grayson’s Hell Night series and so sad to see it end. And it gave us the story of the enigmatic antihero Emo. And man, was it great getting to ‘know’ him.
Each of the books in this series had only gotten better. But Key to Hell was phenomenal. Definitely worth more than five stars, sadly there isn’t a higher rating.
It tells us the story of Emo, who for twenty four years plus has carried an enormous amount of guilt for things that he was forced to do on Hell Night
Clayr Catherall
Jun 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My mind is blown ...I’m struggling to get my thoughts together. This book will stay with me for a very long time...

This series was amazing! I’ve loved every single book! All good things must come to an end though and what a BLOODY ENDING!
It was a dark, twisted, emotional ride. That left me holding on to my kindle in a death grip. Crying and sometimes not believing what I was reading. It was definitely not for the faint hearted... IT WAS SO GOOD! My favourite book so far this year. If I could giv
Lourdes
Jun 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Key to Hell is the much anticipated conclusion to the Hell Night series and, IMO, it’s nothing short of the perfect ending to the series.
Emo is the youngest and definitely most disturbed character of them all. He’s brooding, dark and more damaged than any of the other men. While his nickname comes from the fact that he’s hardly emotional, Emo is indeed the one that has felt everything they’ve gone through the hardest and he constantly punishes himself for the damage he considers he’s guilty of.
M
Heather Confessions Of A Bibliophile Creighton
5 STARS

Key To Hell by Alex Grayson is book number 4 AND the final installment to the Hell Night Series. All 4 books are standalones BUT they are all interconnected and should be read in order. If you have not read the first three books in the series, do not read this review because there will be spoilers. There are some triggers, i.e child assault, self-harm, violence, murder, etc. but, although not an easy read, I still recommend giving it a shot, the way it’s written while some parts are gruesome and
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Hollywood Prince
  • Gone For You (All For You, #1)
  • Run to You (100 Series, #4)
  • Hold On (Play On, #2.5; Big Sky, #4.6)
  • Worship (Sinful, #2)
  • Eleanor & Grey
  • Method
  • ITUE
  • Say You Still Love Me
  • The Ways We Lied
  • Evermore (Salvation, #5.5)
  • Dream Catcher (Tulsa Thunderbirds, #6)
  • Cruel Legacy (Cruel, #3)
  • Iron Trophy
  • Heartless King (Kings of Rittenhouse, #5)
  • Narcosis Room
  • Make Me Yours
  • Baking With A Rockstar (A Brooksville Novel Book 1)
Alex Grayson is the bestselling author of heart pounding, emotionally gripping contemporary romance including the Jaded Series, the Consumed Series, and two standalone novels. Her passion for books was reignited by a gift from her sister-in-law. After spending several years as a devoted reader and blogger, Alex decided to write and independently publish her first novel in 2014 (an endeavor that to ...more

Hell Night (4 books)
  • Trouble in Hell (Hell Night, #1)
  • Bitter Sweet Hell (Hell Night, #2)
  • Judge of Hell (Hell Night, #3)
“I don’t feel compassion or pity or concern toward people. Yes, I love my brothers and I’d give my life to protect them and the people in this town, but (she) is different. I feel everything for her. I feel so damn much that it’s overwhelming, and I don’t know what to do with all the emotions.” 0 likes
“I don’t want to live like this anymore. I don’t want to fear being touched. I don’t want to freeze when someone gets too close. You’re one of the only ones I trust to help me.” She swallows. “Please.”
Fucking goddammit to hell. I can’t say no to her.”
0 likes