Start by marking “Amelia Fang and the Half-Moon Holiday (The Amelia Fang Series)” as Want to Read:
Amelia Fang and the Half-Moon Holiday (The Amelia Fang Series)

Amelia Fang and the Half-Moon Holiday

(Amelia Fang #4)

A brand new title in the bestselling gorgeously gothic and wickedly funny Amelia Fang series perfect for readers of 7+

MEET AMELIA FANG

The bravest little vampire in the kingdom

It’s the half-moon holidays in gloomy Nocturnia which means no school for Amelia and her friends! Instead they are going to spend it with their Rainbow Rangers troop, (lead by unicorns Ricky and G

Published March 7th 2019 by Egmont

To ask other readers questions about Amelia Fang and the Half-Moon Holiday, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Amelia Fang and the Half-Moon Holiday

Michelle Harrison
When Amelia and her friends visit Sugarplum Island for their half-moon holiday, the last thing they expect is to end up shrinking down to bug size and stumbling on a curse that’s gripped the island for years. Can they set things to rights without being swatted?

This was the first Amelia Fang book I’ve read, but it works well as a stand alone adventure without having read the previous stories. I loved the richly imagined world of Nocturnia and all its characters, especially Amelia and the loveable
Kim Dyer
Mar 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed-on-blog
It's four books into the series now and Amelia Fang is still simply wonderful. This time around, the characters get to explore a new corner of the Kingdom of the Light, meeting many new creatures including Bumblecorns and Mer-pires. The adventure this time time is always bright and cheerful, though does feel less connected to earlier instalments than previously as little reference is made back to earlier adventures. While this could make it a good starting point for newcomers, I was a little sad ...more
Nicole
Mar 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hooray, it's the Nocturnia friends back for another adventure.
It's Half-Moon Holiday and the Rainbow Explorers are being led by Graham and Ricky the unicorns on a badge earning trip to Sugarplum Island.
When Tangine runs off trying to find a cafe, they find a lovely fruit tree. After falling asleep under it Amelia, Grimaldi, Florence and Tangine {and pet pumpkins} wake up tiny. Getting stuck in jam and befriending Bumblecorn King Jamiethey find they have been cursed.
What I loved about this tal
Angel McGregor
Feb 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another belter from Nocturnia!! I absolutely love this series and cannot get enough of them. I was lucky enough to get an advance reading copy of this and read it in less than twenty-four hours!! Amelia and her friends are a great team and their adventures just keep getting better - these are must-reads for all ages!
Kirsty Stanley
Mar 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Steph
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Bloody loved this! The Amelia Fang series is such fun. She’s such a polite character and I love the humour in these books. I am a massive fan of Ricky and Graham the unicorns!
Korie
Feb 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
I cannot get enough of Amelia and her friends in this series! Such a lovely story.
Feb 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My favourite Amelia Fang to date! Loved this cute adventure from my favourite pals in Nocturnia
Mehsi
It is time for the Half-Moon Holiday and Amelia is spending it with her friends at Rainbow Rangers (hosted by the unicorns of course) camp! But more is happening than just that! Be in for tons of magical adventures and delicious fruits.

I am so delighted that this series continues and that new books come out! Each adventure of Amelia is so much fun and I love seeing more of the world she lives in. The glittery side of The Kingdom of the Light and the darker and gloomier side of The Kingdom of the
Mari Scott
May 29, 2019
Chloe Wallace
Jo
Apr 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
The fourth in the series documenting the life of Amelia Fang and her friends in Nocturnia. This story is a fun adventure in which Amelia Fang and her friends in the Rainbow Rangers head off on a trip to Sugarplum Island with unicorn leaders Ricky and Graham. The story chronicles their adventures as they find a delicious fruit on a tree that they don't realise until it's too late that the tree is cursed.

I particularly loved the unicorn characters, they reminded me of the moose characters in Brot
Seawood
Apr 26, 2019
Amelia Megido
Jun 18, 2019
Francesca Cristina Marino
rated it did not like it
May 14, 2019
Michelle
Mar 02, 2019
Adelaide
May 12, 2019
Laura Ellen Anderson is the illustrator of several books for children, as well as the author-illustrator of the graphic novel Evil Emperor Penguin. Laura Ellen Anderson lives in London.

Amelia Fang (5 books)
  • Amelia Fang and the Barbaric Ball
  • Amelia Fang and the Unicorn Lords
  • Amelia Fang and the Memory Thief
  • Amelia Fang, Books 1 and 2: Amelia Fang and the Barbaric Ball; Amelia Fang and the Unicorns of Glitteropolis