Start by marking “Long Road Home (Love in the Heartland, #3)” as Want to Read:
Long Road Home (Love in the Heartland, #3)

Long Road Home

(Love in the Heartland #3)

4.65  ·  Rating details ·  20 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
I left home ten years ago, promising myself I’d never return to the place where I had never been accepted. I was despised and ridiculed for circumstances completely beyond my control.

But when my grandmother passes away, I’m forced to return to Kansas. I will have to face everyone who hated me. But they’re not who I’m most afraid of.

My biggest fear? Facing him.
Jordan Marx.
Expected publication: November 5th 2018 by Stacey Lynn Books

To ask other readers questions about Long Road Home, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Long Road Home

Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"I was falling for Jordan all over again and it was scarier this time."

I was excited to read Long Road Home after meeting Jordan in This Time Around. In that story, he was just Rebecca's brother, but I was very intrigued by him and wanted to get to know him better. I enjoyed their sibling banter and could tell that beneath the gruff he was a good person that deserved his own HEA.

After meeting the woman that left town and took Jordan's heart with her, I couldn't blame him for loving her. Sh
Kim
Oct 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars
Destiny Jane Matsen is going back to the small hometown she left ten years ago so she can attend a funeral. She knows she is about to face criticism and judgment, but she is not mentally prepared to face him...the boy she left behind. Her first love, her protector, and the one that was supposed to be her future. Until she left him. She had her reasons, but they were her secrets. And ten years later they are all about to to be exposed.

Jordan Marx has only returned home in the past couple of years
Chanah Dickson (The Book Whisperer)
As a new to me author I never knew what to expect from Stacey Lynn but I was blown away by both the characters and story she created.

Destiny showed up in her version of hell to say goodbye to her much loved Grandma but she had hoped to get in and out as quickly as possible. In no way did she want to relive her past in this town filled with nothing but hate for her.

Jordan Marx has always been the golden boy of the town, baseball champion that went all the way and from the most loved family he c
Shayna
Oct 08, 2018 is currently reading it
Shelves: arc-review
Thuy (tweezyreads)
Oct 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Destiny and Jordan were sweethearts in high school, they made plans, college together, the whole works. Destiny spent almost her whole life defending herself to everyone in town. She was the towns outcase basically, but Jordan fell head over heels for her and protected her as much as he could. Well, one day, she breaks up with him and leaves......I don't want to give too much away, but she is keeping a HUGE secret. They are both heartbroken, 10 years pass and she is back. They have ALOT to talk ...more
Tiffany Readz
Oct 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great Long-Lost Read

As I am partial to the long-lost love genre, Long Road Home fit the bill perfectly. Two young loves torn apart by a bad decision, years later they are forced to see one another again and of course, there's a secret. This time, it was hers.

One thing Stacey Lynn did quickly was reveal the secret. In this type of book, it's usually the same secret, however by revealing it early, it played a huge part in the story, which I liked. Our couple was in high school when everything went
Danielle S.
Oct 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Destiny & Jordan were high school sweethearts.

She was the girl that all of the other girls hated & picked on. But that was mainly because she was the gorgeous object of Jordan Marx’s affection.

Jordan was the popular, hot jock who only had eyes for Destiny.

They had it all planned out. College, marriage, kids...but things changed for Des. She needed an out because she couldn’t, wouldn’t, be the one to weigh Jordan down and have him lose his dream over her.

So...she left. For 10 years.

N
Heather andrews
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jordan is often times surprised by his woman, “actually,” Destiny said, “I was thinking you and me. Dinner out somewhere?” A date? Was she asking me out? That heat in my spine settled to a comfortable warmth and I had to bite the inside of my cheek to keep from teasing her... " Once Jordan is sated he is all one happy and playful man, "he smacked my *** playfully. “Go get cleaned up. I’m exhausted, and I want you in my arms before I fall asleep.” There are times Jordan isn't really a hard man to ...more
Konny
Oct 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Long Road Home by Stacey Lynn is book three in her Love in the Heartland series. Every book is about another couple and can be read as standalone.
Destiny is a single mom who left her small hometown years ago and never looked back. Now, 10 years later she's back to attend a funeral. And her babydaddy runs into her smackdab.
Jordan Marx is a man who knows what he wants and how to get it. He was the towns golden boy and Destiny's boyfriend. But she left without a word and he's still angry, furious w
Kelly Williams
Oct 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review. What a great story. I love second chance books and this on did not disappoint. Destiny and Jordan's chemistry was off the charts. This book was hot, hot, hot!! I loved that Jordan embraced what Destiny hid from him and moved on with her as a family. Destiny was a strong h. She defended herself and moved on with life to find her happy needing.

I now am reading the first 2 in the series!!
K.A. Lightle
Oct 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is such a heart warming second chance romance with a twist. You can't help but fall I love with these three. I want to spill everything but I'm going to say best way to experience this book is by reading it yourself. Your going to love what Stacey Lynn has written and I chat wait to see what's next
Dayang
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Coming
Melliane
Oct 14, 2018
Stacey Lynn
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Michaela Kathleen
Julia
Jenn
Yetty
Oct 07, 2018
Stacey Lynn is the author of more than two dozen romance and erotic romance novels. Most of which have been best sellers on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks!

Her upcoming release, Long Road Home, is now available for pre-order!

Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2P2MbPw
Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/2Qh4918
iBooks: https://apple.co/2xQJSss
Nook: http://bit.ly/2OsZ6NN
Kobo: http://bit.ly/2y5L0aP
Goodreads: ht

Love in the Heartland (3 books)
  • Captivated By You (Love in the Heartland, #1)
  • This Time Around (Love in the Heartland, #2)