Start by marking “ReWined: The Complete Series” as Want to Read:
ReWined: The Complete Series

ReWined: The Complete Series

My life is one big party until the day I turn 27 and everything changes. In order to take over my grandfather’s vineyard, I have to…

1) Move back to my hometown.
2) Stop partying.
3) Get married. Wait! What?

Before I know it, I’m buying a huge-ass diamond ring. Throwing a balls-out engagement party. And making the wedding a quickie before the bride has a chance to change her
Published (first published January 9th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about ReWined, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about ReWined

✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰
🍷🍇🍷🍇🍷🍇🍷🍇🍷🍇🍷

My review for book #1:

description

Tyler Justin Ryan Holiday III is enjoying life. He just turned 27 and he lives for drinking, partying and nameless girls for one night. But he's also looking forward to finally taking over the family's wine company in Napa. That's what's supposed to happen now that he's 27 - his late grandpa told him to go to wine and law school to prepare for being the boss one day.

But now grandma Wilhemina is telling him he has to get married to his nemesis Paris Elizabeth Holl
Jos
Dec 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 Solid Stars

Really enjoyed this series!
Saira Moodley (BookedMercy)
Review to come
Sissy's Romance Book Review
ReWined: The Complete Series by Kim Karr is the story of Tyler and Paris
Tyler and Paris were once for a short time when they were younger they were together but, it didn't last. Each being on the other side a a competitive vineyard business didn't help. Now in the present day Tyler the long time playboy who is promised to be in charge of the vineyard when he turns 27 has returned to do just that. But he is told that he needs to marry their enemies daughter...Paris. Pairs has always been trying
Verna Loves Books
When I started Rewined by Kim Karr, I was instantly drawn in to Tyler Holiday. He's brooding, strong, and boy do I love him. His character is one of those that surprises you in so many ways. I loved him at times, wanted to smack him for his arrogance at others, but all in all I couldn't help but adore this magnificent character.

The chemistry between Tyler and Paris is off the charts, but the secrets they unveil will blow you away!! But don't think it's all sunshine and roses because every secre
DG Book Blog - Daisy Gal
I’ve been looking forward to ReWined: The Complete Series by Kim Karr, which is all three volumes of her recently released Party Ever After Series. I always enjoy a good second chance enemies-to-lovers romance and was so intrigued that it was based on a marriage of convenience in order to save two families’ failing wineries. This read ended up being quite a roller coaster ride of a romance!

Tyler was definitely a man on a mission to win back Paris's heart, and although he was imperfect with his o
Maree Repa
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Five Amazing Stars

Napa Valley Romance

I was absolutely thrilled to receive this magnificent most wonderful tale, Written by the amazing, Kim Karr. I have completely adored this exciting series just so much.

I completely adored this wonderful and magnificent tales of the this exciting, yet romantic series. Tyler Ryan Holiday III is now 27 years old. He is still living his life relaxing drinking his life away with his close friends. Never worried about their lives. Only the women they date or know
Isha Coleman
Shelves: first-reads
"Live free. Party hard. Get out fast." - (The Facts of Life according to Tyler Holiday)
Kim Karr has created something special. It's every emotion under the sun with the heart to match and a heat that explodes. ReWined is a flavorful tale of robust personalities and saucy attraction. Egos fly, hearts break and disorder runs wild, but in the most enticing way.
Kim
Jan 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-5-stars
Tyler Holiday's life is about to change. It's time for him to shed his party boy image and grow up. There is a struggling business to deal with and the only way to save it might just involve having to deal with his arch nemesis.

Paris Fairchild. They used to be a thing. But ten years later they hate each other. He calls her the She-Devil and hates to see her partying around with some rich foreigner. She thinks he is an arrogant, self centered, emotionally void playboy. But the chemistry
Rebecca
Jan 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
ReWined Vol. 1 lays the foundation of Tyler and Paris’ story, providing them an opportunity to reconnect and perhaps enter into a mutually beneficial relationship - one that has the potential to either heal their heartache or further fracture what they once shared. There’s still so much for these two to individually sort through and their past has yet to be discussed or resolved, so I know that there are more hurdles for them to overcome, meaning that Tyler and Paris are going to have to work to ...more
Konny
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
ReWined by Kim Karr is the first Volume in her ReWined trilogy presents Tyler and Paris.

Tyler Justin Ryan Holiday III, a 27 year old player, grown up in wealth and without care for anything is about to get a rough awakening. He's expected to move home, take over the family's winery oh and don't forget the itsi bitsi detail he has to marry the daughter of the family's enemies, his nemesis.

Paris Elizabeth Hollis Fairchild is a partygirl and his enemy by nature. Of course she refuses his proposal,
Mia Book Addict
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tyler Justin Ryan Holiday III is the definition of party boy. Now he is 27, has viticulture and enology and law degree, he is ready to take over his family legacy California Jane, a winery in Napa. However, right before the take over, his grandmother Wilhemina, aka wicked witch, deliver him the news that he only has a month to turn the company around or he will lose everything. But she also shows him a way around it. The only solution to his problem is marrying his old high school sweetheart. Ye ...more
Pelusa Rivera
Jan 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
You need to read the complete series to understand what is going on from start to finish. That will be the only way to get any satisfaction. Let me start by saying that while yes I did enjoy the story there were some things that bugged me. The first was Tyler's attitude I found him crude and disrespectful towards woman and in those beginning pages I almost stopped reading but stopped incentives there were stopped income many good reviews given I continued reading and gave a chance and was glad t ...more
Jan 27, 2019 rated it liked it
***ARC Provided by the Author and Give Me Books***

I usually love Kim Karr and books by her are a go to for me. In fact, I have been dying for this one and was excited to see it on my Kindle. Unfortunately, I didn't love this one as much as I thought I would. It was, I think, a little long in the middle. Which, as I read this all one complete book and not in the pieces as it was initially released, may have been a factor in the story feeling like it dragged a little bit.

I loved Paris. I struggled
Marika
Jan 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this story so much! I read the separate novellas and then went back again..
Tyler and Paris made me want to scream and made me want to close them in a room to talk and see what was in front of them lol.
They fought and they bickered, they had sweet moments and very hot ones, they have secrets and there are secrets they are both uncovering..
I was hooked right from the start! Great story
Jennifer Pierson
Volume 1:
I'm completely & utterly in love with the brilliant Kim Karr's writing, so of course I was totally on board with a new series, and didn't even read the blurb because I knew without a shadow of a doubt that I would love it. I'm happy to report, but not surprised in the slightest, that I'm utterly addicted to the ReWined series right out of the gate. This is the story of Tyler Justin Ryan Holiday III, who is the privileged, most eligible bachelor of Northern, California, and he doesn'
Fruzsina
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 5 stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Full review: https://kingdomofromancenovels.blogsp...

*ARC was kindly provided by the author and Give Me Books PR in exchange for an honest review.*

Romcom fans, where are you? I have an amazing trilogy to recommend to you. ;) Books in Party Ever After trilogy by Kim Karr are released as one book, and it is the ReWined - The Complete Series, so now you can buy all three novels in one. If you prefer, you can still buy these separately, the story is the same, only the cover is dif
Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms
Rewined Volume 1’s blurb had me wanting to read this book!  This is Volume 1 in the Party Ever After series. This story is an enemies-to-lovers second chance romance. Ty’s step-grandmother shows up at his it was time for Ty to give up his partyboy lifestyle at the age of 27. Paris Elizabeth Hollis Fairchild hates Tyler “Ty” Justin Ryan Holiday III. It took Ty a while but Ty is up for the challenge. Ty is very Alpha. And, pretty much a jerk at the beginning. Believe me he gets so much better by t ...more
Ria -  Reading Is Our Satisfaction
Unputdownable - simply superb

How good was this book? It was amazing, so good that I found it unputdownable. Kim Karr introduces her readers to the world of wineries, secrets, lies and a love that spans a decade. This is the story of Tyler Justin Ryan Holiday and Paris Elizabeth Hollis Fairchild, two people who have not spoken to each other for ten years. Two people whose lives are about to change forever.

On his 27th birthday Tyler, all round party boy and womaniser, becomes the CEO of his family
Vickie
A fast paced, enemies to lovers second chance romance that I literally inhaled. Packed with humour, witty banter and sexual chemistry that will have you reaching for a case load of WINE!!

Each volume is a continuation of Tyler and Paris’s story, told in dual POV switching between past and present and consumed me from the get-go. I’m a sucker for an alpha male, all brooding, smart mouthed, funny, strong, while trying to hide the actual person he his due to the traumatic events of his earlier life.
Amy  Crull
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So I was a little unsure about this book but then I got sucked in. I had to know how things were gonna play out and how many plot twists this collection of books was gonna have. I loved Tyler and Paris so much! They have their problems but most of them stem from their parents and their mistakes. My heart went out to both of them. They did not win the parents lottery. Despite that, they managed to make a name for themselves. They are now in a pickle. They have to combine both wineries and keep th ...more
Johnaka
Jan 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rewined (the complete series) by Kim Karr
“Love in wine country, 5 stars”

They were destined to be sworn enemies from birth but one look at each other had them changing their tune. Besides Tyler and Paris were never ones to follow the rules. Take a dive into Rewined to see how they fell in love.
Tyler has always known his legacy would involve his family wine business. And now his birthday has come and gone so he can officially take the lead role on. Only everything is not as he thought it was. Will
Michelle Monroe
Jan 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
*reviewd for United Indie Book Blog

Oh, I love a good enemies to Lovers romance, but throw in a Second chance romance into the mix and I’m one happy reader. You get both in this series, full of angst, heartache, twist and turns to keep you on your toes.

**Seeing her had triggered some raw emotion in me. I wanted her. I wanted her to know she was still mine and I wasn’t going to let anyone else have her.
That she would be my wife.
There really was a fine line between love and hate, and I was going
Eileen Robinson
Shelves: 5-star-reads
Nothing I love more than to dive into a book and get just about everything i want, and this book did that for me!! This is the three books of this trilogy combined into one!
A Hot Sexy Man with a mouth and attitude to set you on fire !!
A sassy Heroine, who takes no crap
Now add in, a second chance at getting the girl you let slip away, a legacy your determined to make a success, an arranged marriage and the short short distance between Hate & Love, Humour, Passion, Lust and i was hooked !!
Thi
United Indie Book Blog
Jan 27, 2019 rated it really liked it

That she would be my wife.
There really was a fine line between love and hate, and I was going to have to show her the way.
In th
Amie Morgado- We Stole Your Book Boyfriend
I LOVED THIS !!
This was a great series and I am so happy that I was able to read it all at once because I would have HATED waiting in between !! Paris and Tyler have a tainted past and now they are being forced together to save their family legacies.

As much as there was fun loving , sexy hot goodness in this story there was an epic storyline that crossed over and connected them so much more than they knew. I am a sucker for books that do this. Just when you think there is peace another question
Ga Books LoverX
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am so glad that I read all 3 of the volumes of this book as basically one big book! Major cliffhangers and wonderings of what was going to happen next and thankfully you totally don't get that reading them all together.

I had zero expectations about what this book would be like when I started reading it. It was SO FREAKING GOOD THOUGH! Talk about second chance romance and HAVING no choice but to face your feelings.

Both main characters, Tyler and Paris were not perfect and have been hiding away
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
A book about wine… why yes, please! Make it a Kim Karr book and I’m all in.

I was intrigued by this book just by the blurb alone. I loved the premise of the story. There were some slow parts, hence the four-star rating, I felt the middle dragged on for a while and I just wanted the story to speed up a little. So it did take me some time to warm up to the story but once it got going, I loved it.

There was an incredible connection that Paris and Tyler had but that connection wasn’t instant. You kne
Sassy Southern
Feb 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
This series was my first time reading anything by this author. At first I struggled to really get into the story but boy am I glad I didn't give up. This book had so much going on in it and had me dying to know what was going to happen next. There was plenty of mystery, suspense and drama to keep me hooked.

I really began to love these characters and couldn't wait to find out what had happened between them so drive them apart when they were younger. Now that they were forced back together the ch
Kathy Wideman
This is the complete series all three books. I really liked this story. Party boy turned into a serious grown man. He cares about his family business and will do anything to save it. Including marring the girl he never wanted to see again. Her family business isn’t doing much better but she has plans to marry someone else to save her family business. They used to love each other but misunderstanding got in the way. Now they continue the family feud they vowed as teenagers not care about. These b ...more
« previous 1 3 next »
Reader * Chocolate Lover * Writer * Coffee Lover * Romantic * Beach Lover * Yoga Beginner

Kim Karr is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of eighteen novels. Best known for writing sexy contemporary love stories, she enjoys bringing flawed characters to life.

Her romances are raw, real, and explosive.
Her characters will make you laugh, make you cry, make you feel.
And her happily-ever