Start by marking “ReWined: Volume 2 (Party Ever After, #2)” as Want to Read:
ReWined: Volume 2 (Party Ever After, #2)

ReWined: Volume 2

(Party Ever After #2)

The dirty little enemies-to-lovers romp continues…

How to make a reluctant fiancée happy:

Buy her a huge-ass diamond ring ✔
Throw a balls-out engagement party ✔
Make the wedding a quickie ✔

Every girl dreams of getting married.
Right?
Not Paris Elizabeth Hollis Fairchild.
And especially not to me.

She says this party boy is anything but husband material.
Cocky. Arrogant. Presum
Published December 9th 2018

To ask other readers questions about ReWined, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about ReWined

Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
Paris and Tyler may have known each other for most of their lives but that comes with it’s pros and cons. It’s been years since they were a ‘couple’ and Paris may think she has Tyler sussed as a cocky, arrogant playboy. However, she soon discovers there is more to him than meets the eye.

Getting married is the only way Tyler can see saving both of their respective companies. Together than can rebuild and continue on their family legacies. Paris has conditions though and she expects Tyler to agree
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰
🍷🍇🍷🍇🍷🍇🍷🍇🍷🍇🍷🍇🍷🍇🍷🍇🍷🍇🍷

description

We're back with our two darlings ...

Tyler Justin Ryan Holiday III & Paris Elizabeth Hollis Fairchild

We left them in the first book right after Tyler stopped her wedding to the gay rich french dude.

And now Paris and Tyler are finalizing details in their own wedding contract.

Tyler wants this to be a real marriage. Paris wants that too, but she thinks she can't trust that Tyler has changed. But she so wants to ... she's just too scared. But our Tyler will change that!

Those t
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
ARC received for an honest review

It is always a good day when a new Kim Karr story turns up on your kindle.

Now, I don't even like wine, however I love books set in wine country (I think it's because I am thinking of the cheese and cracker platters they always have at wine tastings - because mmm cheese!)

We carry on right where Volume 1 ends, and I couldn't be more excited to see where Tyler and Paris' story goes.

I am still a fan of Tyler's alpha-holeness, however even more I am liking the changes
Catherine  Wright (Cat's Guilty Pleasure)
Wow what an ending!! I want the next one now. The dynamics between Tyler and Paris are outstanding and off the charts. I love the chemistry they have and the banter between them. With all the secrets coming to light I just don't know where this is going to go. I can't wait for the next one.
Maree Repa
Dec 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Five Amazing Stars

Proving His Commitment To Her

I was completely thrilled to now read book two, Party Ever After. Written by the amazing Kim Karr. I still so enjoy this exciting and most wonderful book. Can the gorgeous Paris Elizabeth Hollis Fairchild find find love with her fiancé, Tyler? We will just have to find out!!

As Paris Fairchild was now reading the marriage agreement for herself and Ty Holiday. This was settled up for both their family business arrangements. Yet Paris still uncomfortab
Kim
Dec 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’m so happy that I didn’t have to wait to long for ReWined 2! All that anger and frustration that I spoke about in my review for book one has turned into what an appears to be a marriage! For two people who fought like cats and dogs, Tyler and Paris are working together to find a common ground to keep both of their companies afloat. While doing so, Paris is starting to see Tyler in a different light, the way Tyler has always wanted her to see him and Tyler is starting to see that the past is no ...more
Kimberly / Love Notes Book Blog
Dec 08, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
3.75 stars. This was a much needed and enjoyable addition to this trilogy. ReWined: Volume Two continues the story of Paris and Tyler, who are getting married to save both of the failing family rival wineries. I can't give too much away, but in this book, we see more of the couple when they met in the past and they deepen their relationship in the present. I can't wait to see how the story concludes in volume three.

I struggled in volume one liking either Paris or Tyler. In this book, I liked th
Isha Coleman
Shelves: first-reads
And the battle continues ...

Paris and Tyler are a passionate combination. Driven by desperation and nursing matching broken hearts, these two fiery enemies are about to make it official. Mixing business with pleasure is never a good idea, especially when there's a ton of history involved. What happens when the anger of the past, becomes a lust that refuses to go away? Kim Karr has created something special. It's every emotion under the sun with the heart to match and a heat that explodes. In ord
* A review copy was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review *

~ 4.5 Stars ~

FULL REVIEW to come on Release Day... I NEED VOLUME 3 NOW!!!

FULL REVIEW Now Posted::
ReWINEd Volume 2 was another entertaining and quick read!!

I thoroughly enjoyed this story even more than the first Volume!! Until closer to the end and then I was disappointed with the direction the story took. That’s why I gave this 4.5 stars. Now don’t get me wrong it was nothing horrible, it’s just something I’ve seen
Eileen Robinson
Dec 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star-reads, arcs
I loved both the first book in this Series and the Characters! So i couldn't wait to get my lil hands on this one!
Book one lets us get to know both Tyler and Paris, and their pasts, this book gives us their new developing relationship, with a jump start !!! Negotiations are full on for their upcoming marriage to save both their business's, Tyler wants a real marriage but Paris is still hesitant to trust him. Oh boy, this couple has me all kinds of hot under the collar. Fun, yet serious, hot yet
Marsha
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Book one was more of an intro into the characters (and their pasts) and the plot line of the story. Book two focuses more on the relationship between the Hero and Heroine. The actual plot thickens as well. This book picks up where book one ends. It is a trilogy, so not a complete story. We get more from the female's POV in this book. (Or at least it felt that way.) It does alternate between the two though. I enjoyed this one more than the first. I think it's because this one has more romance in ...more
Kathryn  CLiK Book Blog
Dec 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Rewined Volume 2 - Kim Karr
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Just when Tyler and Paris seem to have come to an easy truce, their worlds shift when past secrets dredge up some interesting developments.

Tyler just can’t shake the uneasiness he feels over the latest secrets but a drunken bender might fix that and running from your past is always a good escape, until it hurts Paris.

Paris is still reeling from the discoveries she made in her sister diary, but it’s also given her an better understanding of her family dynamics.

T
Verna Loves Books
Rewined Volume 2 by Kim Karr is explosive. Not only is the chemistry between Tyler and Paris off the charts, but the secrets they unveil will blow you away!! I was instantly drawn back into Tyler and Paris' dilemma and I was so ready to see where it went. When they finally realize they belong together, it's the best feeling EVER! I loved watching them grow as a couple and do their best to save what meant the most to them. But don't think it's all sunshine and roses because every secret they unco ...more
Emma
Dec 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-wishlist
3.5/5
The second part of Rewined answers a smattering of the questions posed in part 1 although there is plenty of scope to hazard an educated guess at a few of the problems arising and the ghosts of the past appear to be rattling their chains HARD in order to be heard.

The mess that is both Paris and Tyler’s families just keeps getting worse as secrets are uncovered, adding to the turmoil of emotions between the pair.

While it is easy to see that Tyler has true feelings for Paris, his usual modu
Angel
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Five glasses of wine! 🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷 PERFECTION!

More to love in volume 2 as we get deeper inside Paris and Tyler’s past.
This one is still full of snarky banter, humorous and full on angst. The plot definitely got bigger and the results blew me away, however we’re not done here, there’s more to come and I’m just dying to see the end results.
Kim has definitely given us a delicious read, this is just the second course so hang on tight I have a feeling things are about to become very clear.

You won’t be able
Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms
ReWined Volume 2 is the second book in the Party Ever, After Series. Why wasn’t I prepared for that ending? I should have been. Fortunately, only a couple of weeks and ReWined Volume 3 will be out.

Volume 2 is a continuation of Tyler Holiday and Paris Hollis Fairchild’s story. They are married now. Of course, things aren’t perfect. Things are complicated.

Paris is waiting for the proverbial shoe to drop. Tyler is just trying to make the best of it. So, in Volume 1 Tyler was the jerk but, I think h
Zilpha Owens
Nov 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
ReWined: Volume 2 starts with a flashback but then picks up right where Volume 1 left us. Love, mistakes, secrets, an unsolved mystery with some puzzle pieces falling into place all lending to a great enemies-to-lovers, second chances, suspenseful storyline.

Tyler and Paris are just as snarky, just as passionate and just as committed to their goals. Tyler wants what he wants and intends to get it, though his temper could be his downfall. Paris still has her doubts and her lingering heartbreak. S
Crystal's Book World ~ Crystal Cordova
What is happening?? Can we get Re-Wined part 3 ASAP! I feel like 3 weeks is way too long lol. I am happy that our two favorite duo are back! I have long ago fallen for Tyler because I feel he is genuine. He may fool some into thinking he will go back to his playboy ways, but I truly believe what he wants with Paris is the real deal.

The truths that are almost discovered have us all on edge. What will happen next? Re-Wined is a thrill of a ride and will keep you on your toes!!

BRVW
Konny
Nov 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
ReWined Volume 2 by Kim Karr is the second installment in the Party Ever After series and is not a standalone. You must read Volume 1 first.
The story picks up where the previous book was left off. Tyler is determined to win Paris over. He never stepped back from a dare. And Paris Elizabeth Hollis Fairchild knows when a dare is thrown down. Only, both don't really have a choice. Their familie's empires are failing and only a fusion can save them all.

ReWined is a fantastic read, extremely well wri
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
With a contract signed and vows taken Paris and Tyler have called a truce and agree to work together to save the wineries. But will emotional connections throw the journey off course? Will they uncover more obstacles that leave them with more questions than answers? With every chapter the reader is taken on a wild and bumpy ride - not knowing what the outcome will be. Kim Karr has created characters we cannot help but fall in love with and the storyline has kept me wanting more - I cannot wait t ...more
Ashley Sledge( UnderCoversBookBlog)
You must read Volume 1 first.
The story picks up where the previous book was left off. Tyler is determined to win Paris over. He wants to prove to her that he has changed. He gives her every woman's fairytale wedding!
Literally everything she wants and she still keeps him at arms reach.
I get it i would too if i were Paris. So much is found out in this book and i cant believe it ended the way it did. I cannot wait for the Vol 3!!!
Sharon
Dec 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
I could not put this one down! I'm patiently waiting for #3!!
Follow Paris & Tyler as their story picks up where they left off in book 1, as Tyler makes Paris' their wedding unforgettable for Paris! Can she keep herself in check and not let the memories sway her feelings toward Tyler? Will their deal to marry to save their companies work or will it cause more complications? Get ready for another fun ride through this story and enjoy! 4 stars!!! Now bring on book 3!!!
Krista
Nov 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars.

I couldn't wait for this one, and now I can't wait for the third installment. And trust me, this is somewhat of cliffy ending.

Tyler is still determined to prove to Paris that he has changed. He is set on proving that she still wants him and cares for him.

Walls slowly start to crumble until one night erects it higher than ever.

Definitely one click this now, you won't be disappointed.

Now to wait....
Mayas
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What the Jerry Springer? Kim has my mind just as spent as Tylers with these curve balls. I am at a total lost for words all around. Again my poor soul and mind have to wait and oh what a wait it is.

I am on edge and need grandmother dearest to return and also see the pieces move across this chess board. Who will stand tall? King or Queen as the pawns line up to be destroyed one by one.
Beyond The Covers Blog
Shelves: romaine
Paris and Tyler have made somewhat of a truce to marry to save both wineries. Tyler just has to prove to Paris that he has changed. As Tyler digs through Paris' father's old files he discovers a secret that could possibly send Paris to jail.

When Paris discovers her dead sister's journal, past secrets are revealed only to send Tyler's world spiraling downwards. Will he shut Paris out again?

I'm so hooked on this series. Can't wait for next installment!!
Heather andrews
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I've been so eager to dive back into this story, and I have to say Tyler's possessive side is still very sexy, “the only plans you have are with me. And for the record, the only one getting in your pants will be me. Do we understand each other?” I just can't wait to see how this story plays out in the next book, I'm just loving Tyler.
Desire For Lit
Dec 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Author Kim Karr has done it again ... Rewined Vol II was an adventure to read. Characters and story are great, but we have to wait until Vol III to see if Tyler and Paris it make it out the other side and stay together.

To be continued ...

The review is up at http://desireforlit.com/2018/12/05/re...

Myn
Liz
Loving this series!
Amy
Nov 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ahhhh!!! I can't believe it ended like that!!!! ReWined Volume 2 was such a fantastic and exciting read!! I can't wait to get my hands on ReWined Volume 3!!

Full review to come!
Kim
Dec 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars
This installment starts right where the last one left off continuing the push and pull of these two strong-willed characters. Tyler is doing the hard sell to be the one that Paris chooses to help solve her problems. A lot of swoon from him and some sass from her and they are on their way. But getting to this point is only the beginning. These two have a lot to sort out personally and professionally. There are business complications and it's a convoluted mess of combining and competition. But the ...more
Reader * Chocolate Lover * Writer * Coffee Lover * Romantic * Beach Lover * Yoga Beginner

Kim Karr is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of eighteen novels. Best known for writing sexy contemporary love stories, she enjoys bringing flawed characters to life.

Her romances are raw, real, and explosive.
Her characters will make you laugh, make you cry, make you feel.
And her happily-ever

Party Ever After (3 books)
  • ReWined Volume 1 (Party Ever After, #1)
  • ReWined: Volume 3 (Party Ever After, #3)