Start by marking “M/M Romance Christmas Boxset” as Want to Read:
M/M Romance Christmas Boxset

M/M Romance Christmas Boxset

Award-winning author Isobel Starling presents The M/M Romance Box Set containing four funny, kinky seasonal romances

Fred & Ginger
Chris Miller, a patisserie chef for Big Boy Cupcakes has to rush the last minute order of cock cupcakes for the party of a celebrity, but in his haste to deliver, he falls foul of an over-keen chocolate labrador named Fred, and his handsome
Published October 1st 2018 (first published September 7th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about M/M Romance Christmas Boxset, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about M/M Romance Christmas Boxset

Start your review of M/M Romance Christmas Boxset
Shile
5 stars for the Audiobook

As for the stories, Umm! I don't know, they were ok! but i felt like they were unbelievable. Maybe because they are all shorties?

description
Shin Mon Thway
Seriously! Where have Isobel Starling and Gary Furlong been all my life? If you love audios with swoon-worthy romance, unique characters and happy endings narrated by one-of-a-kind smoky silk voice, look no further because we have a winning duo right here. I admit that I always kinda dread reading or listening short stories and anthologies because let’s be honest, there’s not many authors out there who can give you that kick of a satisfying punch with that little words. But Isobel Starling ...more
Trio
Nov 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Isobel Starling’s M/M Romance Christmas Box Set is four Christmas stories in one fantastic audiobook!

Fred & Ginger is a colorful and creative holiday short. I must say, between Isobel Starling’s descriptions of the yummy baked goods (I really want to see those fondant cocks) and the fun, offbeat neighborhood in which the shop is located, I couldn’t resist skipping back a few times to listen to Gary Furlong read it again.

I’m always going to give high marks when an author can create so much
Janeylou
Mar 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 0000-sh-recs
Optimist ♰King's Wench♰
Fred & Ginger by Isobel Starling - 1 Star

Who edited this thing?

Good grief.

Why are there so many exclamation points?

Egad!

Premise was cute with the dog ruining the cupcakes thing but the rest of it fell flat on its face. AND did I mention cupcakes!!!! Heartbroken that this was a miss but this writing style is clunky and awkward. Things are shoehorned in that needn't be and it overall reads amateurish.

It initially seemed like Robin had been on a Grindr binge for the past 7 mos and that was
Dana
Nov 21, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m
I am a big fan of this author’s writing and a really big fan of the narrator. Gary Furlong’s accents are amazing, His Scottish and English accents sound authentic and curl around in my brain deliciously. I have to admit to an audio crush. I could listen to him all day.

There are four stories in this boxset, with some of the stories being better than others. By better, I mean more developed; the stories a little longer in which you come to know the characters better.

***

In ‘Fred and Ginger’, Chris
Amber Fueston
Nov 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fred and Ginger
This was a very funny and sweet story about a naughty baker and a man who manages to drive him crazy in all the right ways. Lots of cocks (both fondant and real) and some very creative uses for bakery items. I love it when characters can be both silly and sexy at the same time and Isobel Starling writes it so well!

The Christmas Bonus
This one was my least favorite of the set. It wasn't bad or anything the characters just didnt grab me. A recovering sex addict who is divorced from a
Claudia
Four short stories, all different but all fun.

Fred & Ginger is, IMHO, the funniest, and OMG! I so much want to see those cupcakes :P

The Christmas Bonus: this one is the one I liked the less, I simply didn't engage with the characters :(

Daddy Christmas: this one was funny and cute. An older daddy and an irreverent twink who found their match during Christmas. Lovely.

Back Where He Belongs: The kinkiest of the four, and the angstier, too. I was really invested in this one, and it's the most...
Susan A
Nov 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic narration by Gary Furlong...so many different voices. I absolutely loved the voice for twink Ryan Sutherland in Daddy's kink.

Fred & Ginger: 4 stars, deliciously funny story
"Daddy Christmas" (daddy-kink short story) - 4 stars I'm not really into daddy kink, but I loved this short story. Ryan was delightful.

The Christmas Bonus - 3 stars

Back Where He Belongs (M/M puppy-play novella) - 4 stars, I liked Keir & Douglas' story despite the puppy play, (it wasn't bad, just not what I
Stacy
Erica
Dec 12, 2018
Chad Martins
Sep 14, 2019

• Broken Halos (Queen City Rogues, #1)
  • Christopher & Ethan (Beautiful Shame #3)
  • Untouched (Unconditional Love #3)
  • Unconventional (Unconditional Love #2)
  • Wicked Games (Queen City Rogues, #2)
  • The Weight of It All
  • Inside Out (Road to Blissville, #6)
  • Rethinking Fate
  • Embracing Faith (Embrace #1)
  • Embracing Love (Embrace #2)
  • Without Limits
  • Friends Lovers and Family
  • My Cameron
  • The Accidental Master Series
  • What Really Matters
  • Prescription for Love (Road to Blissville, #7)
  • Unexpected (Unconditional Love #1)
  • Kyle & Nick (Beautiful Shame #1)
AWARD WINNING AUTHOR OF GAY ROMANCE.

Born in Germany, Isobel Starling spent most of her twenty-year professional career making art in Ireland. Now she writes full-time and runs her publishing company, Decent Fellows Press.

The 'Shatterproof Bond' series is an Amazon Gay Romance bestseller. Isobel has just completed her 17th book.

The Shatterproof Bond series is narrated by Gary Furlong. "As You