Start by marking “Watching Movies, Watching Stories: An Interactive Guide for Engaging Culture Through Film” as Want to Read:

4.50  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review
If you love movies, then this is the book for you! It is a hands-on guide for the those wishing to expand their enjoyment of movies. The book is embedded with over 90 film clips that can be viewed immediately on your smartphone or other internet connected screen.
You will begin to watch movies with new eyes.
This book is useful for the individual or for small groups. It
Published September 28th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Watching Movies, Watching Stories, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Watching Movies, Watching Stories

·  2 ratings  ·  1 review

Start your review of Watching Movies, Watching Stories: An Interactive Guide for Engaging Culture Through Film
Erin Kahn
Apr 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love movies and I love analyzing movies. When a writer or director puts a lot of thought into a film and creates something layered and beautiful, I love picking apart those layers and finding meaning within. So needless to say, I found this book about how to watch and analyze movies very informative and interesting.

Some of it I knew already (having taken a couple film classes in high school and college), but I could definitely use a refresher. Other stuff I just hadn't thought about or didn't
Mark Wood