Start by marking “Adventure in Morocco (Makanaka's World)” as Want to Read:
Adventure in Morocco (Makanaka's World)

Adventure in Morocco (Makanaka's World)

This story takes children on an adventure to Morocco. The main character Makanaka, is invited to a soccer game by her friend Nadia in Morocco. Fari the parrot, and Makanaka quickly take off for Casablanca. But when they arrive, they discover that Nadia has a problem. Someone has taken her team's soccer ball! Can Makanaka and Fari help Nadia's team solve the mystery?
Published September 30th 2018 by Global Kid House

To ask other readers questions about Adventure in Morocco, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Adventure in Morocco

Amare and Mom
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was such a fun and beautifully crafted book that my son and I both enjoyed from start to finish. I ordered this book from the author's website and the packaging and presentation were absolutely stunning. You can tell that much care was taken in every step of crafting this book. Everything from the wonderful illustrations to the feel of pages felt high quality and made for an exciting reading experience.

I love using books to teach my son (and myself) about other cultures but some
Evan
Nov 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Makanaka's World: Adventure in Morocco is a great introduction to world geography and exploration. My son and I enjoyed the creativity of the characters and the premise of the story. Excellent read!!!
Mrs. Mazzola