Start by marking “Say You Want It” as Want to Read:
Say You Want It

Say You Want It

Piper

It was supposed to be a summer job, something to help me transition from graduating high school to starting college. But to me, this wasn’t just some office cleaning position.
I’d be working for Zane, the one man I’d loved for longer than I even wanted to admit.
The one person who could make me weak in the knees with just a glance.
My father’s friend who was far too
Published September 29th 2018 by Jenika Snow

Start your review of Say You Want It
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
FullSizeRender
3 Stars
Arc Book Review
Release Date-1/10/18

"Say You Want it" was a really sweet age-gap romance: this, in my opinion, wasn't really that taboo at all.
More emotional and heartfelt than actually forbidden.
This wasn't a long read and that is my main reason for not marking this higher in my rating: I felt that a lot of the tension and story-build up was ultimately lost here mainly because of the length of this.
I still very much enjoyed myself but a higher page count I think would have only been of be
ȷαεlα
Oct 04, 2018 rated it did not like it
This is the worst book in the history of the worst books!
I can’t believe what I just read! How did I manage to read it between my never ending eye rolling will always be a mystery to me.
Wtf did I just read?
Dilek VT
Sep 28, 2018 marked it as nope
He is her father's friend - too old! ...more
Bookloverme
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A short sexy and sweet older man and younger woman read. Loved it!

It's about Zane and Piper.

He's her dad's best friend. He owns a multi-million dollar architecture company and he hired her on the spot after her dad mentioned she wanted to work before she go to college.

They wanted each other but they kept hiding it because of their age difference and her dad. Will her dad approve of their relationship?

It's not often for me to love both H and h and I loved these two. I really liked that they didn'
Coco.V
Feb 18, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (2/18/2019)! 🎁

Blurb:
Piper

The one person who could make me weak in the knees with just a glance.
My father’s friend who was far too old for me, but sexier than sin.

Zane

I hired Piper to keep her close, to help app
Kelly
Sep 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Say You Want It by Jenika Snow is a short, sweet, sexy read.

I love an older man, younger woman story. This checked all my boxes.

4 big stars!
Elizabeth Neal
**3.5 Stars**

Piper is starting a new chapter of her life having graduated high school and preparing to start school, but first, she has a summer job. But to her, it's so much more than that because she'll be working for her crush, Zane, also known as her dad's best friend.

Zane knows nothing can ever happen between him and Piper, not only because she's the daughter of his closest friend, but he's also so much older than her. But, needing to spend time with her, he agrees to hire her for the summe
Natalie
Sep 26, 2018 rated it it was ok
I was really disappointed in this book. I had high hopes that this would be good based on the blurb, but it really let me down. In the first chapter along we go from Piper talking to her dad and in the next paragraph she was in Zayne's office. Ummm what just happened? There was really no buildup it was super short, like I read it in less than an hour short. Piper was just not a likable character to me. I couldn't believe their insta-love. One minute he's fighting his attraction and in the next p ...more
ilknur a.k.a. iko ◬
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: fav-covers
This is not a book. Not a short story.
This is a book summary. No, a short book summary.

Fkclpdpcğf lol.

AND very well known. A stillborn one. Like, what, ten page?

(I ADORE this book's cover. I've seen before idk which one.)

Anyway. Way too short to judge. My stars for written too short and ordinary, and a little kinky hot.

“I’m going to make you liquid.”

“You could ruin me and you wouldn’t even know it.”
Oct 01, 2018 rated it did not like it
The best part about this book was that I finished the entire thing in less than half an hour. Otherwise, it was a huge flop for me. Since Say You Want It was mercifully short I am going to keep my review the same.

When I read the blurb for this book I was intrigued, I always find May-December romances fascinating especially so when the man is a friend of the girl’s parents. However, the cover copy was about the most interesting part of the book. It lacked character development, plot, any real con
Jennifer McGurk Finn
Oct 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love a good older man/younger woman story especially when the man is best friends with daddy. Piper has had a huge crush on her dad’s best friend for a while and she was about to start working for him. Zane Alfonso has a multi-million dollar architecture firm and he’s just hired his best friend’s daughter so he can keep an eye on her. He knows Piper is off limits because he would never do anything to jeopardize his friendship with her dad.
Tink Magoo is bad at reviews

A simple rinse and repeat of the author's other novellas.
Mirnatius
Apr 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
TW/CW:
Age gap and unbalanced power dynamics.

This was actually good. It’s pretty much what it promises it is, as well as easy to read since it is very short.
Renee Entress
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars!

I was pulled right into this story. The story has laughs, and dirty talking naughty fun.

This is Piper and Zane’s story. Piper wanted Zane, but he was her father’s friend and older then her. Now she has an opportunity to spend some time with him over the summer before she goes off to college. It’s just a cleaning position but to her it’s so much more. Zane wants Piper but knows he is just too old for her. He will hire her and keep her close and out of trouble. What happens when the want c
Robyn Corcoran
Sep 27, 2018 rated it liked it
Say You Want It is a very easy to read, quick little story that could be taboo for some but is really just about age differences.

Piper is the daughter of Zane’s best friend, Liam, however after turning eighteen she turned his whole world upside down as well. For Piper she knew Zane being so much older would be frowned upon but was infatuated with him.

The story itself is a sweet love story however there really isn’t much to the storyline. I kept waiting for more but it didn’t happen so was a lit
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Jenika Snow is the best of the best at the way she writes. She's fast, efficient, crazy hot and incredibly amazing. Say You want It is her newest standalone and you cannot miss it at all

Piper and Zane lit up my kindle y'all...from start to finish! Zane was so alpha in the best ways and I loved the push-n-pull between he and Piper, the soft to his hard in a few ways. And when these two gave in.... holy smokes you can't be prepared for the panty melting hotness!

Jenika is a pro at smut y'a
Dee's Reading Zone
A quick but sexy om/yw read!

“I’ve wanted you since you were eighteen, Piper. It’s wrong, I know. Not just because you’re so much younger than I am, but because you’re Liam’s daughter. This could cause issues between him and me, but I can’t stop myself from wanting you. I can’t hold back my emotions anymore.” -Zane

3 stars
Michelle Claypot_Reads
Oct 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another yummy read from Jenika Snow. Dad's best friend with a dash of Insta love & you've got a great dirty quickie. ...more
Andrea
Oct 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Quite read, not enough smut though!
Fiona Fog
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Older is better

If you like your men older, sexy, and just a little bit Alpha then you need to read this! ❤️

Piper has been in love with her dads best friend for what feels like forever. She’s working for him now before she goes off to college but she’s not sure how much longer she’ll be able to keep her feelings hidden when she’s so near him every day.

Zane too has been in love with his best friends little girl. It’s torture seeing her, not being able to touch her.

When these two finally confess
2.5-3 stars!
Suzy
Sep 26, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2-rating
A very short read
by SUZY'S BOOK SHELF

I love Jenika Snow's books normally, whether they be short and sweet or sexy and sassy, Sadly this one falls a bit short,
This one is too short and sweet but not very sexy at all, It tell's the tale of Piper and Zane, a bit of a Taboo I suppose but not overly so, she is 18 he is 38 but he is her father's best friend that's the Taboo, nothing more titillating than that, I think for me the main problem is it's too damn short and if I am totally honest I would no
April Symes
Say You Want it" was a really steamy yet sweet age-gap romance that had a few taboo moments. With Zane, we have the hot older man whose been in love with his best friend's college age daughter, Piper, for a while now. Zane knows that he will get her one way or another. He knows that she wants to get work experience before going off to college so he puts a plan together and offers a job working for him and Piper accepts.

Piper goes to work for Zane, those feelings in her stomach like being on a ro
Janice Somers
Sep 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
As every book I have read by this author is one I have enjoyed. The characters are so well developed and live within the words she has described them. This is another of the same.

This is not a new subject line, but one that has been written time and time again by other authors and each one is written by each authors interpretation and how the story reads out of their thoughts.

The story is, Older man/young woman.
Zane , loves Piper, even though her father is his best friend. Piper is now of age
Lorena  Garcia -- Brittany's Book Blog
A delicious forbidden short story that had my insides squelching.

We get the hot older man having been in love with his best friend's daughter for a while now and he will get her one way or another. He knows that she wants to work and get experience before taking off to college so he suggested she come work for him.

When Piper goes to work for Zane, she has all these butterflies floating in her tummy because she's been in love with Zane for as long as she can remember.

Will Zane get his wish and ge
Ryan - Sweet Red Reader
Sep 29, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc-love
Jenika Snow is one of my go to's like Alexa Riley and Madison Faye - when I need something quick, smutty, and possibly slightly taboo. She delivers all 3 in Say You Want It, but I have to admit it's not among my faves from her. There was a little too much inner monologue from both characters and not a lot of actual interaction or explanation as to why Piper and Zane were so head over heels for each other. I did appreciate the non-drama of it all and the epilogue is super cute, but there was an i ...more
Rosa Woods
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: read-in-2018
This book starring romance across a significant age gap has lovely bits but overall does not meet the expectations set by the blurb. Characteristics like the male protagonist's possessive nature are more enforced by repeating the word over and over again than development over the storyline. Mostly about breaking the ice and admitting feelings to their other halves than anything. The time lapse isn't quite subtle and suddenly it is The End. ...more
Tanya
Oct 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
They had wanted each other for so long but he is so much older than her and her father friend. He offers her a job for the summer. They would keep warning the other. He knows all she needs is to ask. Will she? What will happen if her father finds out? See if they will get toy

Flo Grugel
Sep 29, 2018 rated it liked it
Fast taboo. I would have liked for the characters to have had more development but if your looking for something quick then Say You Want It ticks the boxes.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Filling Her Up
  • Bitten by the Beast (Virgin Blood, #1)
  • Judge (Breeding #5)
  • Bitten by the Virgin (Virgin Blood, #2)
  • Hungry For More
  • Lift
  • Twice Bitten (Virgin Blood #3)
  • Bitten by the King (Virgin Blood, #4)
  • Marriage Material
  • The Whole Package
  • Naughty or Nice
  • Saved For Me
  • Con Artist (Breeding, #6)
  • Ringing in the New Year
  • Closer
  • Christmas Vows
  • Labor Of Love
  • Locked Up Love
Jenika Snow is a USA Today Bestselling Author, and has been a published writer since 2009.

She can be found at: