Start by marking “Work in Progress (Red Lipstick Coalition, #3)” as Want to Read:
Work in Progress (Red Lipstick Coalition, #3)

Work in Progress

(Red Lipstick Coalition #3)

An alternative cover edition for this ISBN can be found here.

I never thought my first kiss would be on my wedding day.

But here I stand, clutching a bouquet of pale pink roses behind the doors of a Las Vegas chapel, and at the end of the aisle is the absolute last man I imagined would be waiting for me.

Thomas Bane.

Bestselling author. Notorious bad boy. Savagely handsome, d
Paperback, 2nd Edition, 408 pages
Published March 12th 2019 by Independently Published (first published January 19th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Work in Progress, please sign up.

Christy
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019-five-stars
5 stars!

photo IMG_2997_zpsbrz75mo8.png

I never thought my first kiss would be on my wedding day.

Marriage of convenience troupes... oh how I love thee. A rom-com from Staci Hart with this troupe, it just made it all the better. After reading Player last year, I wasn't sure any of the other RLC books could top it, but I loved this one just as much. It was different, but just as wonderful. Tommy and Amelia were everything.

Amelia is the shy bookworm of her friends. She's a little backwards and socially awkward, but she's am
Alienor ✘ French Frowner ✘
Ohhh, yes, my favorite: the poor white man who's so clueless about why women and POC hate his work.

It's like looking at WELL, ACTUALLY answers on twitter and isn't it such a good feeling?? NOT.

I mean making fun of valid criticisms is so funny
"(...) Have you ever thought of writing a female lead? (...)
"Never" (...)
"Why not?" (...)
"Because I'm not a woman, and I don't want to offend them."
"That's like saying you can't write diversity because you're white."
One of my brows arched as I gave her a
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
LIVE https://amzn.to/2R7kqWo

5 STARS

I don't know were to start my review with Work In Progress, it was amazing.Staci Hart delivers a heartwarming,sweet and intense story.I adored Amelia and Thomas but mostly Amelia because I could see myself in her!

description

Amelia is shy,sweet and lovely.She is also passionate and kind.She is such a sweetheart.Thomas is sexy,charming and so swoon worthy!If you like slow burn in your romance this is what you are getting .The chemistry between them is someting else.I loved
Staci Hart
Jan 06, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Kandi Steiner
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Do you remember what it felt like to build a fort with your best friends? Where you'd string up all your sheets and blankets over chairs and couches, and then pile in underneath the canopy, laughing and playing and talking for hours? Do you remember that joy, that incredible sense of warmth and comfort and love?

That's what reading this book felt like to me.

Work in Progress is my favorite Staci Hart novel to date, and there really isn't just one reason. There are so many, it's impossible to list
Cristina | CristiinaReads
Jan 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-books
➳Talk about an angsty romance! Staci knows how to properly write a romance filled with its own unique magic in the passion and lust ambience...

➳ARC kindly provided by the publicist in exchange for an honest review...

➳Follow Me On:
BlogInstagramFacebookTwitter
Warda
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This was just alright. Enjoyable but nothing about it stood out and neither did I feel my heart cling to the story and characters.

—————————

Buddy-reading with my babes again!

This book is already off to a good start.
An arrogant author?
An introverted blogger?
Fake marriage?

Gonna eat this book up!
Sara➽ Ink Is My Sword
✪✪
Although I am addicted to cheese, too much cheesy in my reads is not great.

“Deep down, I’d always known our time together was temporary. Because life was fluid, ever changing, never the same for long. It was a string of seasons, good times and bad, happy and sad, one after the other. But above that deep-down knowledge was the naive hope that we’d somehow stay together forever.”

💬
The synopsis and idea behind this novel were so promising, but oh boy, what a big disappointment this was. What sta
NMmomof4
3 Stars

Overall Opinion: I really enjoyed both of these characters! I was rooting for their HEA all the way and was happy with them getting it. It was actually a little too sweet for my liking with all the mushy stuff after they share their "ILYs", but I'm sure other reader will love that aspect of the book. It was also pretty low drama. So anyone looking for a super sweet, cute, low drama book to read in between some heavier ones -- this might be the book for you!

Brief Summary of the Storyline:
Wendy ⏃: ✦Cheeky Chicks Blogger✦
⭐⭐⭐ ALL THE STARS! ⭐⭐⭐

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'M SPEECHLESS. I HAVE NO WORDS! But I will say this, Work in Progress is my favorite book by Staci Hart to date!!

Thomas Bane. Remember that name people! THOMAS BANE!! He's everything. Perfection. Bad boy extraordinaire. A scoundrel. Devil-maycare fantasy writer. He's got swag and sex appeal. I'd read and buy his books always! Behind this image he portrays to the world is a humble man. A good man with a heart of gold. A man who will do anything to care for and protect his
Jessica
This book was not at all on my radar until early reviews starting coming in RAVING about the romance. When I finally read the synopsis and saw it was about a blogger and a writer getting married and THEN falling in love, I was definitely intrigued and had to read it.

Amelia has never been kissed and feels crippling anxiety in any social situation she finds herself in. She's trying to push past it, though, and decides to go to Thomas Bane's book signing on assignment from her boss. The next thing
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4-4.5 ⭐'s

“She’s...she’s a wish I didn’t know I had.”

Yes, yes I know...I've read the third book first...again. And I have no excuse besides being too lazy to check the book on Goodreads. But in all fairness, sometimes a book calls to you and this one certainly did.

Thomas is an author and he meets Amelia at a book signing...she's a blogger. (Don't you love that?) He's attracted right from the get-go and so is she but she can hardly believe he would be interested in her at all. (She is very inexp
Sabrina
Jan 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
NOW LIVE!!
Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2WfTCXG
Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/2SacSGO

3.5 Stars

Work in Progress brings fans of Staci Hart back the Red Lipstick Coalition and is Amelia's story. Being the shy one of the group she kind of hid into the background more often than not. But in this story we get to see her break out of her shell and show the world how sweet and caring she could be. I honestly loved that about her, how down to earth she was and was just a genuinely good person. She took the ster
RentasticReads
Damn, Staci Hart’s Red Lipstick Coalition series just keeps getting better and better! Work in Progress definitely made me fall further and deeper in love with this unique band of friends and their slowly (but surely) rising level of strength and bravery, but it also drove me ridiculously wild over Tommy and Melia. I couldn’t get enough. I wanted to devour and take everything in all at once, but their riveting story is one that needed to be relished. One that made you want to slow down, take you ...more
Wendy'sThoughts
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Staci Hart Fans, Romance
4.5 Face Palming Stars
* * * * 1/2 Spoiler Free
When Staci Hart decides to create something unique and fresh, yet also has all the elements Romance Readers love...She Knows Just How To Do It. Period. Ms. Hart took an idea of four women who each came from different ethnic, cultural, financial and personal backgrounds and had them become best of friends in college. Each of them felt at one time or another as "outsiders". Each had talents, capabilities, and life goals...And each of them had limited e
B.B. Easton
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Work in Progress is a sweet, swoony, smile-inducing escape from reality. I mean, a sudden marriage to a wealthy, infamous, sexy-as-sin writer who desperately needs you for his muse?? *Dies.* *Comes back to life with hand raised.* Yes, please! I give Tommy and Amelia five stars and all the red lipstick in the world!
Snow
Jan 31, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Uf...
What to say here?
A marriage of convenience....you know what that entails, dont ya?

Well, this story contained all the right ingredients to make one hell of a angsty pent up romance thrill...and sure, on more than one level, this story was exactly that....

BUT

sometimes in eagerness to achieve the pent up angst, the reasons characters try to portray as the 'right' ones often turn out to be made in pure rashness for a better word than stupidity...*sigh*

The interaction between these two was admir
Danny
First, let's all acknowledge this beautiful cover, please and thank you.

I admit the first thing that caught my attention and the desire to read this book was the cover. It's so colorful and beautiful that it got me curious to know about the characters.
This was my first read by Staci Hart, even though I have other books by her on my Kindle (go figure why I didn't read them yet. 🤷🏻♀)
After I started this book, I saw that it belonged in a standalone series that is focused on the girls, the four best
Shayna
Top Favorite

“𝙸 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝. 𝙼𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜. 𝙸𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗. 𝙸 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗."

Have you ever wanted to grab onto certain characters and never let go? Have you ever wanted to immerse yourself so deep into an author’s world that you never wanted to come back to reality? My answer to both questions is 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗟 𝗬𝗘𝗦 when it comes to Staci Hart’s work. In her latest UNPUTDOWNABLE standalone romantic comedy, 𝐖
Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

“I was falling in love with my husband. And I had the undeniable feeling that he was falling in love with me too.”

If there is one author I will always go out of my way to read and one I rate so highly it would be Staci Hart. Her stories always appear to be so thoroughly and carefully thought out, with impeccable writing that always captures me from the go and characters that are as much different as they are relatable, intriguing, engaging and appealing. Staci’s talent astounds and inspires
Kayla Brunson
Jan 25, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2019, romance
“Can I have you?” Four devastating words, and my will crumbled into dust.
“Only if I can have you, too.”

This was so freakin’ good. Easily my favorite in this series of standalones so far. A book blogger and an author falling in love? SOLD! I adored Amelia and Tommy and I’m pretty sure that everyone who reads this will too. When I read that Amelia was married in the last chapter of Player I knew that I had to know every detail on that one.

Amelia was such a quiet person. She didn’t interact with ot
Vanessa (nessreads)
Jan 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
*I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC of this book*

5 “Can I have you?” Stars

I AM A MESS AND ITS ALL BECAUSE OF STACI AND HER BRILLIANCE! I’m giddy af and the cheesiest and goofiest smile is plastered on my face. My heart is filled with all the ooey-gooey feel good feelings I get when reading one of Staci’s rom-coms. I’m swooning like crazy and I can’t stop. UGH, this book. This. Book. It was so freaking good. Is it too early for a re-read?

THOMAS. TOMMY. BANE. Where the hell did you come from?
Becca - Wicked Quests of a BookNinja

Blog review

5 ’Ridiculous Heart’ Stars

Wow! What an amazing book! If I could give more than 5 stars, it’d get a million! I enjoyed this story like nothing else before. I don’t even understand how it was only my first ever Staci Hart book. Work in Progress is not just a book – it’s a whole experience!

I guess there’s only a few books out there that can capture your whole existence. I can easily say that Work in Progress is totally one of these books. I’ve fallen in love with Tommy & Amelia immed
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
5+ 'My ridiculous husband' Stars!

Ladies and gents, I just finished my first 5+ star of 2019. I knew when I started reading Staci's books last year that I would enjoy her stories a whole lot and I am so glad I wasn't wrong. I fell in love with all the characters in the Red Lipstick Coalition in Piece of Work and I just knew Amelia's story would be special. So special that has left me as a puddle of melted happiness after finishing this outstanding love story.

So, Work in Progress takes us back to
Amy
Jan 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars!

“I had no answers. I had no thoughts of the past or the future, of my fate or the world, or anything beyond Thomas Bane’s lips and hands and arms.”

“I knew the second the universe put you in my path that would change everything.”

“She’s a wish I didn’t know I had.”

“He didn’t smile. He didn’t speak. He didn’t ask questions or need clarification. All he did was kiss me, kiss me with a hundred promises and a sigh drunk with love.”

From the little tastes and tidbits that we’ve been getting fr
Tracy  ♥️♥️ Book Cravers Blog ♥️♥️
I am enjoying the Red Lipstick Coalition series more and more with each new story. Amelia and Tommy's story is my favorite so far. Tommy is hiding in plain sight. His public persona is a construct to keep people out of his true personal life. Amelia appears painfully shy, but as you get to know her, you realize that she is not so much shy as uncomfortable in crowds. A speech impediment that she had as a child also contributes to her aversion to people. When these two cross paths, sparks fly!

For
Dora Koutsoukou
Jan 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 💖📚💖📚💖📚💖 🌟🌟🌟🌟s

Sweet, funny, sexy and beautifully written❣❣❣
Carla Bulian
Feb 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
3,7. Previsível! Quase não consegui acabar...
Os personagens são fofinhos demais para meu gosto e tudo muito insta! Af...
Carlene Inspired
Find this review and others at Carlene Inspired.

Amelia Hall is afraid of everything, she has no desire to leave her home, the comfort of her books, or the companionship of her friends. She does not do well in public, requiring her friends to be a buffer while she stands back in silence. She has a goal though, a dream job that requires her to be comfortable among her peers, comfortable enough to speak up. Her first requirement in her new role blogging for the Times is to speak with Thomas Bane at
Lisa
*ARC Given to Blog for Honest Review*

4.5 “Yes.” “Ridiculous” “erotic elbow” “Trust me” “Loud and Clear” Kisses

I looooooove the feeling I have after I’ve finished a Staci Hart novel – it’s one of the best feelings ever. And the way I feel right now after Work In Progress…it’s simply fantastic. I’ve been hooked on the Red Lipstick Coalition (RLC) girls since the very beginning with Rin in Piece of Work …the love grew even stronger with Val in Player and now…Amelia has taken it to epic new lev
  • Slide (Broken, #1)
  • An Unplanned Life (Unplanned, #2)
  • Leap of Faith (La Flor Series, #1)
  • The Plus One Chronicles Boxed Set (The Plus One Chronicles, #1-3)
  • Serenading the Shadows (Lightning Strikes #1)
  • Not Your Hero
  • Cruel Money (Cruel, #1)
  • The Billionaire's Secret Marriage (The Hart Sisters Trilogy #1)
  • The Double
  • The Ties That Bind
  • Single, Available, and Completely Attached
  • Forevermore (Blood & Bone, #3)
  • All the Way
  • Next In Line (Wait with Me, #2)
  • Breath of Deceit (Dublin Devils #1)
  • Lead Me Home (Fight for Me, #3)
  • The Gingerbread House
  • Game Ender (Game #4)
Staci has been a lot of things up to this point in her life: a graphic designer, an entrepreneur, a seamstress, a clothing and handbag designer, a waitress. Can’t forget that. She’s also been a mom to three little girls who are sure to grow up to break a number of hearts. She’s been a wife, even though she’s certainly not the cleanest, or the best cook. She’s also super, duper fun at a party, espe ...more

Red Lipstick Coalition (4 books)
  • Piece of Work (Red Lipstick Coalition, #1)
  • Player (Red Lipstick Coalition, #2)
  • Well Suited (Red Lipstick Coalition, #4)
“Did you notice?”
“Notice what?”
“How small she is? Even her hands are tiny, but her fingers are long. I don’t even know how that’s possible.”
He was still making that face.
"I mean, I guess it’s her fingers. They’re longer than her palms, so it gives the illusion that they’re long in general. Pretty sure one of her hands would fit on my palm. Like in Beauty and the Beast when he holds her hand and it’s just a wrist disappearing into his big, hairy fist.”
He added blinking to the face. “Did you just compare yourself to a Disney movie?”
2 likes
“Faith is complete and absolute. Faith cannot be shaken. Faith believes, even when what you see betrays what you know.” 0 likes