Start by marking “Satisfaction Guaranteed (Always Satisfied #1)” as Want to Read:
Satisfaction Guaranteed (Always Satisfied #1)

Satisfaction Guaranteed

(Always Satisfied #1)

Look, she started it.

She issued me a challenge I couldn’t back down from. Make her purr like no man has done before.

Fine, she’s my business partner’s daughter. All right, I’m also working in the same damn practice with her. Yes, she happens to be my ex-fling. But that was seven years ago, and it was barely a week-long thing.

Except, Sloane is still the one I can’t stop t
Published June 10th 2019 by Lauren Blakely Books

To ask other readers questions about Satisfaction Guaranteed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Satisfaction Guaranteed

Start your review of Satisfaction Guaranteed (Always Satisfied #1)
litljen
*** I received an advanced copy and chose to review it ***
** 100% spoiler-free review **
* 5 fabulous stars *

Oh my! Lauren Blakely once again makes my heart go pitter-patter with a hero that takes me off to swoon-land. I loved EVERYTHING about Satisfaction Guaranteed from the characters to the flirty dialogue to their professions that shape who they are. This second-chance rom-com is the whole kit and caboodle and then some!

Malone and Sloane (best names ever!) are perfection! Malone is the perfe
Laurie
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh, how fun it was to return to the Big Rock world by Lauren Blakely. So exciting to see old faces and learn how integral a few of them are to this new story. Malone Goodman, is a good man(pun totally intended). Malone is currently the junior partner in a Veterinary Clinic and a lounge singer who loves the classics. Sinatra (Chairman of the Board) is he absolute favorite. Seven years ago Malone had a fling with the very sexy Sloane Elizabeth. She turns out to be the daughter of his business part ...more
Cee Cee Houston
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Yes, yes, yes!!!!
Satisfaction is well and truly guaranteed in this story by my all time fav author, Lauren Blakely. She does more than what it says on the tin. Sloane and Malone were the sweetest couple who belonged together, no matter what.
They met seven years ago, when Malone had graduated from vet school and Sloane was just twenty-two. Malone was a bit older and when he found out his new boss was also Sloane’s father, he broke off their one wonderous week affair.
But, he never forgot about th
Book Fanatic
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Swoon. Swoon. Swoon.
Can I just please get my own Malone right now?!

First of all before my review even begins I have to send praises to Lauren Blakely. She is a magician of a writer, her stories always bring a smile to my face and make me crave more. If there is one author I can always count on providing it is Lauren, she is my very own Satisfaction Guaranteed author!

Now to Malone and Sloane's story, (yes their names rhyme and it's hillairous).

Malone and Sloane have a little complicated story, ha
Erica Caudill
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Have mercy! I devoured this one. Funny. Sweet. SEXY. So very sexy. Malone is a literal dream. An angelic voice, loyal friend and son, and a top veterinarian. Sloane never stood a chance when she met him seven years ago. When she begins sharing his space at work, their electric chemistry is enough to burn down the joint.

I wouldn’t change anything about this book. Enjoyable read from start to finish.
READ ME ROMANCE
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One of the reasons Lauren Blakely is a one-click author for me is because she writes characters that are both relatable and loveable. I adored everything about Satisfaction Guaranteed. It’s a second chance forbidden romance between Sloane Elizabeth, who runs a foundation and animal rescue, and Malone Goodman, a compassionate Veterinarian.

They have known each other for years, have so much in common, and are absolutely perfect for one another! But they have one big obstacle in their way–her fathe
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
Sometimes you need something, in my case a book, to just hit you right.

Going into this book, The cover definitely had me. I was smitten with it.
Lately my life has been a roller coaster. Many ups and many downs. With saying this, I needed a drama free read, one that didn't have "too" much lightness though. I got it with this read. I adored Malone & Sloane, I completely and utterly swooned for Malone. He was everything wrapped up in a nice package.

There were parts of this story I could have ju
Kay Daniels (Kay Daniels Romance)
Lauren Blakely knows how to write the perfect man. Dr. Malone Goodman is practically perfect in every way and I devoured Satisfaction Guaranteed in just one sitting.

Satisfaction Guaranteed is dirty and perfect in the best ways possible. Blakely hit this one out of the ballpark!

Lauren Blakely serves up Satisfaction Guaranteed with her ever present charm and humor.

"It's not a huge deal that you revealed you stalk him. And hey, he keeps tabs on you too. You're just a couple of stalkers."

Between all
Theresa
May 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I know I say this a lot, but what a wonderful story. I listened to the audiobook, and had the fortune to hear Andi Arndt work her usual romantic magic. For me, Jason Clarke was the treat with this tale. He ticks all the boxes with his panty-melting voice and wide range of talent. From the great w/animals and their people veterinarian, to the boss to his vet techs, to my favorite sultry, seductive, raspy tone he only shares with Sloane, Dr. Malone Goodman is a man of many talents.

Having met a few
Sharon
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
And Lauren does it once again! Yet another couple that will steal your heart away!! 5 rescue pet stars for this one!!
Meet Malone, a vet in practice with Doug, and older gentleman who took Malone on when he was fresh out of Vet school. Malone wants to take over the practice, as Doug is spending less time there. When Doug calls a dinner meeting Malone is sure he's selling the practice to him, what he doesn't figure in is Doug bringing his daughter Sloane's rescue organization into the practice. No
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Satisfaction Guaranteed had all of the makings of a quick funny sexy and emotional read. Smart attractive characters with witty personalities, a splash of a forbidden romance that could have been catastrophic if things took a wrong turn and a second chance of having something that you knew that you were meant to have.

Malone Goodman is one of the best Vet in his field. His love and care for animals is like no other and being good at his job is extremely important to him. Hoping to take over
Kim
May 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Malone Goodman is a vet who has been focused on work and hoping to achieve his dream of owning his own practice. He is a real catch, but so far no woman has caught him.

But now the "one that got away" is back in Malone's world again. Sloane is all he ever wanted. She is his dream woman, and has been for seven years, but circumstances made her off limits. But she is here now and they are going to be working in close proximity so that makes it even worse. She is temptation and unfinished business.

T
TheSassyNerdBlog
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One word? 𝗦𝗪𝗢𝗢𝗡
Yet again, Ms. Blakely has gone and written a book that had me weak at the knees, swooning and sighing happily. Normally I am a dark romance girl. But lately I've found myself gravitating towards lighter reads, and Lauren is known for her amazing, fun, swoony, hot as hell, witty and hilarious reads and Satisfaction Guaranteed was just that and 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗘.

A male POV read? YES YES YES! Loved it. More than love it! Devoured every single word. I've read a few male POV reads but nothing has
Heather
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
**I voluntarily read an early copy of this title in exchange for an honest review**

I am such a Lauren Blakely fan and I feel like the title Satisfaction Guaranteed really tells the tale about what you can expect from one of her books. I loved that we revisited some of the people we know from her previous Big Rock series coupled with a second chance romance!

Malone Goodman is the junior partner at the veterinary clinic where he has worked for the last seven years. He is not only wonderful to the a
Jacob Proffitt
Aug 19, 2019 rated it did not like it
This does not work for me at all. The premise, I mean. They've been into each other for seven years. They both know it. They had a fling but then Malone met her dad on a job interview that went well. So they're partners. And the first thing dad says is something like "hands off my daughter". Which is stupid. Malone's good enough to be his business partner, but not good enough for his girl? And I'm barely holding on hoping that there's more to it, like that dad is a father figure or somehow worth ...more
book bruin
Jun 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: audiobooks
Edited 6/11/19 - Audiobook Review

Listeners really need to prepare themselves for this audiobook. Jason Clarke’s performance as Malone is going to melt your panties right off! WOW! I was already a huge fan of Jason Clarke, but he is even more talented than I imagined! He voices so many characters so effortlessly, and I love the emotion that he puts into his performance. You can honestly hear the smile in his voice and he actually performs 7 songs on this audiobook! This isn’t a duet narration, bu
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Lauren Blakely never fails to deliver a fun and cute romance for me. Malone and Sloane's relationship gave me just what I wanted and I loved how easy their connection was. Sometimes you just need a book that's drama free and will keep a smile on your face the whole day. That's this book! It was quirky, and yes a little cheesy at times, but it was never too much and it felt natural to these characters. Together they were adorable and it was really great to read.

Over
Stacey is Sassy
Don't go too fast...

I really enjoyed the very original and entertaining, Satisfaction Guaranteed. This is the first time I've experienced singing in my audiobook listening and I quite enjoyed it. My advice, though is to get your speed right. If you're like me and have your speed set at 1.65 - 1.75 or faster, the background music will not be in sync. My first thoughts were that he was purposely playing the piano bad as part of the storyline. But the punchline never came. This had me stopping and
Shayna
“𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙝 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧. 𝙔𝙤𝙪’𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙝 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧.”

𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐝 by Lauren Blakely is 𝗔𝗩𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗘 𝗡𝗢𝗪!

From start to finish, this book had me grinning, giggling, and swooning all over! Sloane and Malone’s romance is a sweet and sexy, delightful treat that will keep you entertained the whole way through. Just like with ANY Lauren Blakely Romance, your satisfaction is indeed…guaranteed!

G⃣R⃣A⃣B⃣ I⃣T⃣ H⃣E⃣R⃣E⃣
Amazon → https://amzn.to/2WAGQXF
B&N → https://blkly.pub/sgnb
Apple → https://blk
Pam Nelson
We want what we can’t have, Malone and Sloane circle each other and their chemistry is off the charts. But they both respect her father who is also Malone business partner too much to start something.

Years go by and they are connecting again only it’s not as easy to stay away this time. That chemistry thing ;) is biting them in the butts.

I love the way this book made me feel, Malone takes his career seriously but also knows what he wants and is willing to fight for it. I find this admirable.
I
Anne OK
Jun 16, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019-reads
Just what the doctor ordered! Such a clever and charming tale of true love. All the oldies but goodies woven throughout spoke to my love of music. The socks! Oh those socks! Two fabulously entertaining main characters who share a love of animals with a secondary cast of helpful friends and family members who help pull it altogether into one extremely fun-to-read romantic comedy.
Rochelle
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
Lauren has done it again. This was a second chance story about Malone and Sloane. They met 7 years ago but once he found out that she was the daughter of his new boss he put a halt to things. 7 years later, she is back in his life. They try to stay away from each other but their chemistry is off the charts and it keeps pulling them towards each other. They finally give in to the chemistry and let me say it was off the charts. I loved this story so much. You will want to one click this book. It w ...more
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: June 10, 2019
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Actual Rating: 4 stars

I can always count on Lauren Blakely when I need a fun, lighthearted, and comedic read! Satisfaction Guaranteed was exactly what I needed! The characters in this one (Sloane and Malone, giggle) are perfect for one another! The way they connect in terms of their love of animals and basically just who they are is wonderful! I felt their connection from the get-go and didn't want to stop reading their cute banter. What I a
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
ARC received for an honest review

Oy, this is a hard one to write.

For the first time ever, I didn't completely love a Lauren Blakely book.

Don't get me wrong, I liked it, I just didn't love it.

It could just be the head space I was in, having a stupid head cold and everything was just blegh, but I know that this is an anomoly.

The first 20% of the book, to me, I just couldn't get in to. This never happens with me and LB. I did get into it after that point.

However, to me, nothing really happ
Jill
Jun 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 Stars
Yvette ~ Nose Stuck in a Book
There aren’t enough all-male-POV rom-coms in the world. I could probably list the ones I’ve read off the top of my head and most of them would be by Lauren Blakely, who is particularly adept at writing through the perspective of the opposite sex. Her all-male-POV books like Big Rock, Well Hung, and now, Satisfaction Guaranteed, are immeasurably fun, quick-witted, deliciously naughty reads – all with a sexy, swoon-worthy hero delivering the story. With Satisfaction Guaranteed, the title pretty mu ...more
Shannon
3.5*

Satisfaction Guaranteed is a sweet, sexy, second-chance, slightly forbidden, romance. Years after spending one incredible week together, Malone and Sloane (say that 5 times fast), are thrown back together and find the attraction and chemistry hasn't waned a bit. But, (and isn't there always a but?), once again they find her father standing in their way.
Ms. Blakely really knows how to write a swoony-worthy hero and a sassy heroine, and Malone and Sloane are perfect examples. Unfortunately I j
Kara Hildebrand (Two Book Pushers)
Satisfaction Guaranteed is Lauren Blakely's newest swoonworthy, sexy romance. It's like she knows exactly what I love and writes it! Second chance romance is my favorite and Lauren writes them better than anyone else. This has a little added forbidden which just adds a to the sexiness. Malone is a sexy, smart veterinarian who's also a crooner. Start fanning yourself now, ladies. He's smart, mature, loves animals, he's loyal and he sings like an angel. When a sexy blonde catches his eyes while he ...more
Monique
Jun 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Pure Blakely Brilliance!

I know without a doubt, if I need a pick me up, feel good story, I can count on this author to deliver. This book is in my top 5 of her novels for lots of reasons. Firstly, she is a master at writing in the male POV. She can depict a male’s emotions and give us such detail on what makes them tick without making them seem like a douchebag. Secondly, she is a genius with the flirty, dirty banter between her couples, and this book was superb. She also makes her characters f
Jenny
Shelves: tour, arc
Get ready ladies, Malone Goodman is the perfect man who will give it to you good (see what I did there? Wink wink) with his very charming character and sexy croony makes-you-swoon singing voice. Not to mention, a vet who sings to his sick furry clients. *swoons again for the nth time*

Satisfaction Guaranteed totally delivered with its swoon worthy, the first ever male POV centered second chance romance story. Malone Goodman never failed to make me fall for him. He is the perfect total package- g

• Playing for Keeps (Hot Jocks, #1)
  • All Grown Up
  • Seven Nights of Sin (Penthouse Affair, #2)
  • Getting Played (Getting Some, #2)
  • The Two Week Arrangement (Penthouse Affair, #1)
  • All the Way (Hot Jocks, #2)
  • Park Avenue Player
  • Heidi's Guide to Four Letter Words
  • Trying to Score (Hot Jocks, #3)
  • Inappropriate
  • Crossing the Line (Hot Jocks, #4)
  • White Knight (Dirty Mafia Duet, #2)
  • Down and Dirty (Hot Jocks, #5)
  • Black Sheep (Dirty Mafia Duet, #1)
  • Imperfect Match
  • Making Up (Shacking Up, #4)
  • The Bedroom Experiment (Hot Jocks #5.5)
  • Scrooged
A #1 New York Times Bestselling, #1 Wall Street Journal Bestselling, and #1 Audible Bestselling author, Lauren Blakely is known for her contemporary romance style that's sweet, sexy and witty. Her heroines are strong and smart and her heroes have hearts of gold and fantastic funny bones. She'd love to give you a free book today! Check out her web site to grab your free read: https://laurenblakely. ...more

Always Satisfied (6 books)
  • Instant Attraction (Always Satisfied, #1.5)
  • Instant Gratification (Always Satisfied #2)
  • Never Have I Ever (Always Satisfied #3)
  • Overnight Service (Always Satisfied #3)
  • Special Delivery (Always Satisfied #5)