Start by marking “UnScrew Me (Savage Beast MC #1)” as Want to Read:
UnScrew Me (Savage Beast MC #1)

UnScrew Me (Savage Beast MC #1)

Thirty-two and single, Presley wants to start over. She’s only going through the motions--just breathing, not living. It isn’t the life she’s always imagined.

She should be married, with a little house and a few children, maybe even a labrador to greet her after a long day of teaching third graders.

Treasurer for the Savage Beast MC, Silver lived life hard. At forty-five h
Published November 8th 2018

To ask other readers questions about UnScrew Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about UnScrew Me

Cc
Kristin Ashley vibe, but not as sweet. Beware though, TSTL abounds, by both MC's. Mmmnnm, my favorite, not. Also, cheating. I'm not usually bothered by it if the hero is at least a llleeetttllee remorseful. But no, its club business, bitch, you take it and while your at it, you trust me. With your Fvcking life. You also tell me you love me but I don't tell you. I will, maybe sorta kinda, say sweet shit to you in Spanish that I, maybe sorta kinda, will explain to you what it means. But, and this ...more
Mfred
Nov 10, 2018 rated it did not like it
Well. Shit. I love motorcycle club romance, but I will be the first to admit a lot of books involve violence against women-- all in the name of “dark and gritty” plots that are meant to shock and titillate. I do my best to avoid the most egregious examples of the subgenre. I read other Hayley Faiman books before and thought I was safe. She took it too far in Unscrew Me.

Silver, the so-called hero, is a rapist. There is just no other way to say it. With a gun held to her father’s head, he “asks”
Terri Moore
Nov 09, 2018 rated it did not like it
boogenhagen
*Dee's Reading Time Matters
This was most definitely a gritty and intense 5 stars MC read for me that wasn't for the faint at heart!

Silver Hernandez, the hero in "UnScrew Me" will make you love to hate him because he's so set in his ways as the growly Treasurer of the Savage Beast MC. He's been in love with a member of Savage Beast MC's old lady since day one and when that member, Hawk becomes nomad and leaves his MC, abandoning his woman and 4 year old daughter, Trista, the chapter continues to support and protects them.
Anca Ash
Nov 08, 2018 rated it did not like it
The writting really good but the story a bunch of prehistoryc bullshit. He man can cheat, he is the boss man...the little lady good for kids and being cheated on. I can understand having sex with ow at the beginning but not after they are together. And the h being a stupid women...yes i'll forgive you everything. Time of my life lost.
Konny
Nov 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
UnScrew Me by Hayley Faiman is book one in her brand new Savage Beast MC Series. The book tells the story of Silver and Presley ans is NOT for the faint of heart. The story is raw and gritty, there's violence, a hero who's rude, crude, an outlaw, violent without blinking an eye.
On the other hand he's a loving father and brother to his MC family. He's a man in his fourties,mature and knows what he wants. He's through a lot, the MC life is a rough one.
Presley Gray is a 32 year old teacher, new in
Kelly Williams
Nov 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review. Great new series by Hayley!!
She has perfected the art of writing about men you want to strangle, kiss, smack and hug all at the same time!! This new series has promise! They are violent and gritty like all her past MC books. Silver takes no bullsh*t and takes what he wants. Great story with tons of action/romance. Can't wait to see how this series unfolds!!
K.S. Rochell
Oct 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hayley has Slayed it with this new series it’s intense, captivating, sinfully steamy, Sliver is the king of alpha bastards he is a wicked, Delicious asshole with a heart of gold I couldn’t put my kindle down this story OWNED ME!!

More review to come..
Shelves: dnf
Jessica
Nov 09, 2018 rated it it was ok
Fell Flat

Gah, it pains me to write this review since I enjoy Hayley's books.

But this book was not good. The H turned me off big time (He ruined the book for me in general, he was just, Yuck.) And the h was just naive and stupid, imo.

I didn't feel any chemistry between these two either. At one point in the book I was hoping Presley would leave Silver for good. But of course, she didn't.

Hoping the next book will be better.
Joelle
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Omg ! I don't know where to start with this one as I am still running on a high with all the excitement this current tale brought us.

Hayley for me is on of my favorite MC authors as everything and anything she writes I love reading cover to cover.

Right from the very beginning you were engrossed in the story and stayed that way to the very end.The story was packed with tons of drama.

The story revolved around Silver who can't seem to give up wanting to be with his brothers old lady who left her.I
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
Lordy lordy lordy and Holy Hell is what I said when I was reading this book. This is the first book I have read from Hayley and it will not be the last. I was thrown into a world that I love. Bikers are rough and rowdy and do things that are not on the up and up and I love that about them. Bikers are real and don't have to worry about fluff from them. This is Silver's story and wow what a story.

Silver is the Treasurer of The Savage Beast MC. He is a single father of an amazing 8 year old boy Bus
Sheri
Nov 05, 2018 rated it did not like it
Did you ever finish a book and think to yourself "WTF did I just read"? That's what I felt when I finished Unscrew Me by Hailey Faiman.

I love a good MC story. Unfortunately, this was not a good story. This is a story about a really bad guy and the doormat woman he basically orders around and she does whatever he says.

Silver is the Treasurer of the Savage Beasts, a completely "illegal" MC (meaning they only deal in illegal things, like transporting drugs). The story starts 20 years earlier. He's
Amy
Nov 19, 2018 rated it did not like it
Joelle
When they Fall they Fall Hard !

Lynn Reynolds
Nov 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: finished-reading
Silver Hernandez has his work cut out for him. Presley Gray wants a fresh start. Our author has created a secondary character, Savanna. At the beginning I felt sorry for both her and Silver. But that changed as the story went on. I still felt sorry for her but I also didn’t like her very much. As the relationship between Silver and Presley develops, you almost understand her a little bit.

This story is about Silver’s life always seemingly coming in between anything that’s trying to develop betwee
Britt Franks Red Hatter Book Blog
Nov 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: faves
I am flat out blown away yet again but Hayley Faiman’s outstanding ability to write some of the best MC romance out there. There’s no sugary sweetness to be found in the pages of Unscrew Me. What you will find is raw, gritty, and powerful. Unbelievable amounts of steam. And more than anything a love so real, rough, and wild it will leave you dying to go back and reread Silver and Presley’s story all over again the second you finish.
Silver and Presley have some intense chemistry immediately. Tha
Teresa Lara
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rocked it again.Love Silver and Presley loving this series.Looking forward to Wolfes story
Tammy Cole
Oct 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a fantastic start to a new series! Hayley writes A**holes to perfection. You want to hate them but by the end of the book you are in love with them. This is a real and honest MC book. It will draw so many emotions from you and you won't be able to read fast enough. The author also does a great job in setting up the next few books. I'm dying to know more. If you love a true MC book then this one is definitely for you.
JoAnna G
Nov 17, 2018 rated it liked it
3 Star Read

Read with caution. This is book one in the Savage Beast series and it isn't for the faint of heart. This book holy hell. There were moments that I wanted to throw my kindle, and not because the book was bad, but becaue the main character pissed me off more than you know. It takes a lot but Silver pushed every button I have. Now with that said he is the reason and the reason alone this book is getting a 3-star rating instead of higher. There were so many things I loved about this book,
Tiffany Readz
Nov 17, 2018 rated it really liked it

Nice Start to the New MC

Hayley Faiman does it again with her gruff, tough on the outside and big ol teddy bear on the inside MC family. I was hooked on the Notorious Devils and it doesn't seem like the Savage Beasts are going to be far behind.

The first few pages had me wondering if I was reading the right book as the blurb, because things weren't really jiving just yet. Lots of other stuff going on. After we start really rolling, it turns into classic Hayley Faiman, the innocent, the biker and w
Jody
When it comes to MC-fueled romances I find myself drawn to the plethora of book series on the shelves and completely captivated by the danger and sensuality of the worlds depicted in these books. It’s an action-packed world found in this series starter teeming with bad boys and the women who love them despite their questionable actions, especially when this story veers into misogyny a time or two. Despite the occasional non-pc scene I was still fully invested in this tale and its hypnotic vibe. ...more
Mandie Foxylutely
The first book in the Savage Beast MC series, Unscrew Me is a fabulously sexy, raw and gritty MC romance. I loved it!

Presley has reached her thirties with no family or home life. All she has is her career as a school teacher, which she loves but wants so much more.

Silverback (Silver) is one mean and fearful biker and Treasurer for the MC. He is also a single father and his son is his life.

Presley and Silver meet when his son is caught up in a fight at school. Silver takes notice of Presley after
Crystal Murphy
Dec 07, 2018 rated it liked it
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Review by: Melanie
(5 stars)

Another great read from Hayley Faiman in this first book in a new series from one of my favourite MC authors. Presley has moved to a small town for a new start and perhaps a new adventure after her boring old life back in Phoenix. She certainly gets that adventure when she meets Silver, the father of one of the students in the 8th grade elementary class she teaches.

Silver has been in love with a woman he couldn't have for the best part of 20 years, but she would never
Maggie
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-read
Unscrew Me is an incredible start to the new Savage Beast MC Series. It’s been a while since I last encountered a book that has woven the MC lifestyle so well into the story and I love it. Silver and Presley’s story was intense and explosive. The danger, the ruthlessness and violence of the outlaw MC lifestyle was so captivating. I absolutely enjoyed this book and couldn’t wait for more.

Silver and Presley couldn’t be more opposite to each other, but somehow they fit. On the outside, Silver was
Louise O'Reilly
Nov 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
UnScrew Me is the first book in the Savage Beasts series, it takes you on the journey of Silver and Presley; 2 people who waited their wholes lives for their perfect partner.

Silver is savage, he is 45 a single father; He is raw, dominate and violent he knows what he wants, he can and will kill a man in the blink of an eye with zero remorse or regret. He is a true outlaw living dangerously but keeping him brothers and son safe without fault. Presley the young innocent teacher, she has moved to t
  • Freeze Frame (Snapshot, #1)
  • Bo (Bad Boys of Retribution MC #3)
  • Luke's Present (Morning Report, #3.5)
  • The Diary of Bink Cummings: Vol 3 (MC Chronicles, #3)
  • Reaper (A Kings of Korruption MC #4)
  • Forbidden Virgin
  • Link'd Up (Dead Presidents MC, #1)
  • Mute (Dragon Runners, #1)
  • His Lady (Wounded Souls, #4)
  • Beg (God of Rock Duet, #2)
  • Olin (A Brikken Motorcycle Club Saga, #3)
  • Bash: Volume I (Rolling Thunder Motorcycle Club, #3)
  • Of Dark and Bright (Dark Horse, #3)
  • Merciless (Alpha Bodyguard, #2)
  • Wayward Secret (Wayward Saints MC, #7)
  • After Burn (Lost Kings MC #10)
  • Forever Your Concierge (Concierge, #2)
Born and raised in California, but living in Texas and loving every second of it. I married the man that I started dating when I was 16 years old. We have 2 little boys and a chocolate lab named Optimus Prime.

Find me on