Start by marking “UnScrew Me (Savage Beast MC #1)” as Want to Read:
UnScrew Me (Savage Beast MC #1)

UnScrew Me

(Savage Beast MC #1)

Thirty-two and single, Presley wants to start over. She’s only going through the motions--just breathing, not living. It isn’t the life she’s always imagined.

She should be married, with a little house and a few children, maybe even a labrador to greet her after a long day of teaching third graders.

Treasurer for the Savage Beast MC, Silver lived life hard. At forty-five
Published November 8th 2018

To ask other readers questions about UnScrew Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about UnScrew Me

Detour by D.D. PrinceBeautiful Biker Box Set by D.D. PrinceScenic Route by D.D. PrinceJoyride by D.D. PrinceJoyride by D.D. Prince
Rock Chick - Other MC
97 books — 22 voters
Max by Megan O'BrienCaptured by Jordan MarieOwn the Wind by Kristen AshleyMotorcycle Man by Kristen AshleyRide Steady by Kristen Ashley
MC
100 books — 6 voters

More lists with this book...

Start your review of UnScrew Me (Savage Beast MC #1)
Cc
Kristin Ashley vibe, but not as sweet. Beware though, TSTL abounds, by both MC's. Mmmnnm, my favorite, not. Also, cheating. I'm not usually bothered by it if the hero is at least a llleeetttllee remorseful. But no, its club business, bitch, you take it and while your at it, you trust me. With your Fvcking life. You also tell me you love me but I don't tell you. I will, maybe sorta kinda, say sweet shit to you in Spanish that I, maybe sorta kinda, will explain to you what it means. But, and this ...more
Mfred
Nov 10, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: romance, romance-mc
Well. Shit. I love motorcycle club romance, but I will be the first to admit a lot of books involve violence against women-- all in the name of “dark and gritty” plots that are meant to shock and titillate. I do my best to avoid the most egregious examples of the subgenre. I read other Hayley Faiman books before and thought I was safe. She took it too far in Unscrew Me.

Silver, the so-called hero, is a rapist. There is just no other way to say it. With a gun held to her father’s head, he “asks”
Debbie "Buried in Her TBR Pile"
2 stars

A little too OTT biker caveman alpha for me. I didn't like the H much or the club. h a little too needy and doormatty. Lacks finesse.
Terri Moore
Nov 09, 2018 rated it did not like it
boogenhagen
Dee's Reading Zone
This was most definitely a gritty and intense 5 stars MC read for me that wasn't for the faint at heart!

Silver Hernandez, the hero in "UnScrew Me" will make you love to hate him because he's so set in his ways as the growly Treasurer of the Savage Beast MC. He's been in love with a member of Savage Beast MC's old lady since day one and when that member, Hawk becomes nomad and leaves his MC, abandoning his woman and 4 year old daughter, Trista, the chapter continues to support and protects them.
Anca Ash
Nov 08, 2018 rated it did not like it
The writting really good but the story a bunch of prehistoryc bullshit. He man can cheat, he is the boss man...the little lady good for kids and being cheated on. I can understand having sex with ow at the beginning but not after they are together. And the h being a stupid women...yes i'll forgive you everything. Time of my life lost.
Jennifer McGurk Finn
Mar 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the first book in the Savage Beast MC Series by Hayley Faiman. If you don’t like a H who does sexual things with other women after meeting the h or a H who has been in love with a woman for almost twenty years who will never love him back then this book isn’t for you. I read all the reviews saying what a man-whore the H is and that the h is TSTL and a doormat. Knowing all that I still read this book so it wouldn’t really be fair to rate it with one star and write a negative review, would ...more
Lu Bielefeld
2 ⭐⭐ - Meh!
============

“Suck my cock, babe,” I instruct. Her body jerks and her mouth falls open slightly. “Right here? Now?” she asks, her voice trembling.

“You want me to be exclusive to you,” I state. His eyes flash with something dark and sinister, but I continue before he can speak. “I assume that doesn’t mean that you will be exclusive to me.”

“Bitch, I don’t date, I don’t even think about it. Not for years, then you show up and you’re all I can think about. You throw shit in my face, run of
Simran (crazy-undying-obsession-for-romance)
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ‘ Silver & Presley ‘ star
I don’t even know from where to start, I have got so much to say. First off, I am a huge fan of Hayley’s books. I completely in love with the way she writes, the story she feels, lovable characters she writes. I am an absolute fan of her Russian Bratva series and I have read almost all of her books and was damn excited to read this one.
She has written MC book series before as well, so I was a little anxious if this one was going to be repetitive but I was de
Kelly Williams
Nov 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review. Great new series by Hayley!!
She has perfected the art of writing about men you want to strangle, kiss, smack and hug all at the same time!! This new series has promise! They are violent and gritty like all her past MC books. Silver takes no bullsh*t and takes what he wants. Great story with tons of action/romance. Can't wait to see how this series unfolds!!
Nikki ღ Navareus
Jun 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Nikki ღ Navareus by: Nicky نیکی

This story had it all; unrequited love, yummy dirty talk & smoking hot sex scenes, amazing club action, plenty of murders and (view spoiler) and a wonderful HEA. I couldn't ask for more. ["br"]>["br"]>
Konny
Nov 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
UnScrew Me by Hayley Faiman is book one in her brand new Savage Beast MC Series. The book tells the story of Silver and Presley ans is NOT for the faint of heart. The story is raw and gritty, there's violence, a hero who's rude, crude, an outlaw, violent without blinking an eye.
On the other hand he's a loving father and brother to his MC family. He's a man in his fourties,mature and knows what he wants. He's through a lot, the MC life is a rough one.
Presley Gray is a 32 year old teacher, new in
Willow Madison
Apr 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Huh. Not entirely sure what to say about this book *head scratch.

I liked it, but I didn't love it. So why a 4 star?

Huh...

The MMC, Silver, was an intriguing ass, but that doesn't usually mean enough for me to rate a book higher on that alone. And the FMC was just okay for me - a character I'll probably forget as soon as my next read - so it's not their romance combo either.

Huh...

If I had to nail it down, I'd say my appreciation stems from the author not taking it easy on her readers. This wasn't
K.S. Rochell
Oct 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hayley has Slayed it with this new series it’s intense, captivating, sinfully steamy, Sliver is the king of alpha bastards he is a wicked, Delicious asshole with a heart of gold I couldn’t put my kindle down this story OWNED ME!!

More review to come..
Sheri
Nov 05, 2018 rated it did not like it
Did you ever finish a book and think to yourself "WTF did I just read"? That's what I felt when I finished Unscrew Me by Hailey Faiman.

I love a good MC story. Unfortunately, this was not a good story. This is a story about a really bad guy and the doormat woman he basically orders around and she does whatever he says.

Silver is the Treasurer of the Savage Beasts, a completely "illegal" MC (meaning they only deal in illegal things, like transporting drugs). The story starts 20 years earlier. He's
Nikki
Jan 28, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
Princess J. Antoinette
Wow, this book exceeded my expectations on so many levels. This is the first book I've ever read by this author and I must state I'm quite impressed. Bravo Hayley on a job well done. You capture every expect of a real MC romance. You had me worried at the beginning of this book with your writing style but girl you pull it through and outdid yourself. So for future reference, I will follow you on GR and Amazon to make sure I keep up with your books. I may not finish this series in one setting but ...more
Jessica
Nov 09, 2018 rated it it was ok
Fell Flat

Gah, it pains me to write this review since I enjoy Hayley's books.

But this book was not good. The H turned me off big time (He ruined the book for me in general, he was just, Yuck.) And the h was just naive and stupid, imo.

I didn't feel any chemistry between these two either. At one point in the book I was hoping Presley would leave Silver for good. But of course, she didn't.

Hoping the next book will be better.
Nicky نیکی
Judy
This one has a lot of triggers to include cheating, a J/P hero, a H who is domineering and initially is all cave man. The h only shows strength towards the end of the book and keeps forgiving. However, IMO the H redeems himself somewhat by the end of the book. With that said, I actually enjoyed reading this story. I think the author did an excellent job of presenting the characters and the storyline in such a way that it grabbed me and made me keep reading. I will say this book will not appeal t ...more
Joelle
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Omg ! I don't know where to start with this one as I am still running on a high with all the excitement this current tale brought us.

Hayley for me is on of my favorite MC authors as everything and anything she writes I love reading cover to cover.

Right from the very beginning you were engrossed in the story and stayed that way to the very end.The story was packed with tons of drama.

The story revolved around Silver who can't seem to give up wanting to be with his brothers old lady who left her.I
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
Lordy lordy lordy and Holy Hell is what I said when I was reading this book. This is the first book I have read from Hayley and it will not be the last. I was thrown into a world that I love. Bikers are rough and rowdy and do things that are not on the up and up and I love that about them. Bikers are real and don't have to worry about fluff from them. This is Silver's story and wow what a story.

Silver is the Treasurer of The Savage Beast MC. He is a single father of an amazing 8 year old boy Bus
domestic_godess_reads
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic

Great MC story! A-hole alpha, club drama, cute kid, club ho's and a feisty heroine. Everything I want in an MC book.
Amanda
Nov 19, 2018 rated it did not like it
Joelle
When they Fall they Fall Hard !

Lynn Reynolds
Nov 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: finished-reading
Silver Hernandez has his work cut out for him. Presley Gray wants a fresh start. Our author has created a secondary character, Savanna. At the beginning I felt sorry for both her and Silver. But that changed as the story went on. I still felt sorry for her but I also didn’t like her very much. As the relationship between Silver and Presley develops, you almost understand her a little bit.

This story is about Silver’s life always seemingly coming in between anything that’s trying to develop betwee
Britt The Red Hatter Book Blog
Nov 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: faves
I am flat out blown away yet again but Hayley Faiman’s outstanding ability to write some of the best MC romance out there. There’s no sugary sweetness to be found in the pages of Unscrew Me. What you will find is raw, gritty, and powerful. Unbelievable amounts of steam. And more than anything a love so real, rough, and wild it will leave you dying to go back and reread Silver and Presley’s story all over again the second you finish.
Silver and Presley have some intense chemistry immediately. Tha
Kj
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good MC series

These are really good , gritty , filthy stories . The bikers are really tough around the edges and not my favorite kind of people . This is fiction though so even though I don’t like cheating or club whores it is to be expected in MC books . Presley is an elementary school teacher and has a half Hispanic boy in her class named Buster. He is being picked on and called spic by another child but the principal of the school still blames Buster for the fights that arise from him being b
Ana Laura
The reason why this author has not changed her career and continues to embarrass herself with this sexist and misogenous shit is beyond me. Here in my country 1 woman is murdered every two hours. Do you think this is romantic? Do you want to romanticize this kind of shit? This is an apology for violence against women. This type of author is just one more concerned with making money than worrying about doing a good job. Just stop writing that ridiculous shit and do something truly useful with you ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Premo (Siberian MC, #1)
  • Kennedy (The Phoenix Club Girl Diaries #1)
  • Redemption Weather
  • Vex (The Devil's Angels MC #4)
  • Copper (Hell's Handlers MC #4)
  • Dancing With Danger: Aces High MC (Aces High - Dakotas Book 1)
  • Shade: Northern Grizzlies MC (Book 7)
  • The Devil's Angels MC - Gunner (The Devil's Angels MC, #1)
  • Biker Baby (Kings of Mayhem MC, #3)
  • Stoney's Property (Devil's Riot MC: Originals, #1)
  • Lost King (The Kings of Retribution MC #5)
  • Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
  • Washed In Blood (Heaven's Guardians MC, #1)
  • Carbon (Blackwings MC, #4)
  • The Other Princess (Aces High MC - Charleston #1)
  • Wick (Siberian MC, #2)
  • Axel (The Devil's Angels MC #2)
  • Kings of Mayhem (Kings of Mayhem MC, #1)
Born and raised in California, but living in Texas and loving every second of it. I married the man that I started dating when I was 16 years old. We have 2 little boys and a chocolate lab named Optimus Prime.

Find me on

Facebook --https://www.facebook.com/authorhayley...

Website -- https://hayleyfaiman.com

Savage Beast MC (6 books)
  • UnBreak Me (Savage Beast MC #2)
  • UnChain Me (Savage Beast MC Book 3)
  • UnLeash Me (Savage Beast MC, #4)
  • UnTouch Me (Savage Beast MC Book 5)
  • UnHinge Me (Savage Beast MC #6)

News & Interviews