Start by marking “Yuletide Happily Ever Afters; A Merry Little Set Of Regency Romances” as Want to Read:
Yuletide Happily Ever Afters; A Merry Little Set Of Regency Romances

Yuletide Happily Ever Afters; A Merry Little Set Of Regency Romances

(Devilish Debutantes #4.5)

A Merry Little Set Of Regency Romances

Christmas is a time of celebration as well as family and friends. Join these six award winning and bestselling Regency authors as they share with you the season for romance

Jenna Jaxon - Married By Christmas

After two miserable Seasons, Miss Marianne Covington is determined not to have a third and enlists the help of long-time friend

Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 509 pages
Published September 29th 2018

Be the first to ask a question about Yuletide Happily Ever Afters; A Merry Little Set Of Regency Romances

Start your review of Yuletide Happily Ever Afters; A Merry Little Set Of Regency Romances
Maggie Whitworth
Hell Hath Frozen Over
Annabelle Anders

Sometimes books just click in a certain part of your mind , like a switch going on, and in that moment you know that this is one of your favourite stories, no matter how long or short , it’s just perfect.
This is one such story, Annabelle Anders has switched me on again this time with a silver fox of a man Thomas Finley ,(Cecily of Hell Hath No Fury’s father) , and what a Christmas angle he is , we all need a guy like him in our lives .
He is struck by love
Rumsha A • Storiesandplottwists
Historical romances are my forever favourites. I love reading about the lords and the ladies and their blooming romances, under everyones spying noses, which adds a sweet thrill to the budding romance. I mean romances nowadays are so mainstream, saw someone, liked how they looked, called and texted and get married eventually. But 'those' times ? Gosh those people were true romantics, waiting for someone, body and soul reserved for that one person instead of whoever passes a compliment, and doing ...more
Annabelle Anders
Oct 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: holiday-romance
If you haven't picked up your copy of YULETIDE HAPPILY EVER AFTERS: A MERRY LITTLE SET OF REGENCY ROMANCES, you're missing out! Not only are they full of love and romance, but their Christmas themes are perfect for putting you in the holiday mood!
Andrea
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was ok
Buddy read with Becca

This was a freebie on amazon I only tried because it has a story by Anna Bradley, whose book I am really starting to love. Overall, I was a bit disappointed. Maybe I'm not in the holiday mood, but there was too much insta-love, meddling and manipulating parents who are just doing awful things to finally marry off their offspring (which other people will definitely find cute, but pisses me off), and five of the stories just didn't work for me. I wish I had only read Anna
AnnMarie
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am going to give this a 5-star rating based on the three stories I have read so far because I am sure the others are going to be just as good. I absolutely love a Christmas anthology and this one is no exception. I love them because I may have a favourite author in the mix, but I am always introduced to new authors as well. More often than not I add them to my 'favourite authors' list as well!

So far in this book, I have read:

Hell Hath Frozen Over by Anabelle Anders:

A wonderful autumn years
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Yuletide Happily Ever Afters: A Merry Little Set of Regency Romances by some great authors. This is such a great box set that totals over 500 pages of turning paging stories, which I have only seen in this box set. Box sets like this one are great for finding new authors, quick touching stories that you can fit into your day when you need your fix on a good story or a break from your day. Here are the stories you will get along with the summary that is provided:

Married by Christmas by Jenna
Brenda
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Married by Christmas by Jenna Jaxon
After two miserable Seasons, Miss Marianne Covington is determined not to have a third and enlists the help of longtime friend William Stanley to assist her. Will wagers he can find her a husband before Christmas. But when none of the suitors suit, he is ready to do something drastic for the woman who’s become more than just a friend.
Best friends find love in this well written and comical holiday romance.
This one gets 5.0 of 5.0 stars.

The Christmas Wager by
Paula Shene
Sep 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I will be back to update as I read all the stories. I love being a BETA reader and I love it more when the stories engage.

Hell has Frozen Over by Annabelle Anders which starts at 5627 and ends at 6982 on my desktop Kindle

Absolutely loved the story! Second chances are great at any age. Our spirits stay young while our bodies age. The urges, fears, and hopes never die. Thank you for recognizing this and putting it into prose.
Lu
Oct 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 stars for Angelina Jameson’s novella “The Christmas Wager”. Sweet clean historical romance with lovely characters! Lord Chastain is my kind of hero and a great pair to the lovely Iris.
Looking forward for the stories of Lord Peake and Ambrose.
Knbauthor
Sep 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So far I have read "Hell has Frozen Over" by Annabelle Anders. I loved the story. If you like reading about second chances then this is for you. You won't regret reading this lovely story!

Lori C
Dec 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romantic-fantasy
"At the very least Iris would try to understand Chastain and possibly attempt to change him. To his mind that was an incentive for any woman to fall in love".

I read only the first two tales in this collection, finding them both charming. I especially loved Angelina Jameson's. The rest of them, I'll save for another holiday.
Lori D
A wonderful collection of holiday stories that will warm you heart. Even though novellas, these is so much packed into each story you feel totally satisfied with the ending.
Hell Hath Frozen Over by Annabelle Anders
Don't you love the title? Having read all of this author's books, I knew I was in for a great story but it was so much more. We find Dowager Duchess Loretta, who has lost everything and after a year is still in morning. He husband and two sons had all passed away and she feels so
Janet
Sep 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Married by Christmas by Jenna Jaxon
A charming short story of friends to lovers. Will & Marianne have known each other forever & it takes some subtle pushing for them to realise their feelings
The Christmas Wager by Angelina Jameson
Lord Chastain, darling of the gossip sheets,
Patricia King
Sep 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This review is for Hell Hath Frozen Over, by Annabelle Anders
Darling, darling and darling!!!

I typically don't like to read out of order.....
but I'm so glad I didn't dodder.
In the theme of Christmas, what a joyous read......
this story turned out to be.
With evergreens, holly and rosemary all about.....
this beautifully written story will no doubt....
be a hit in the eyes of the beholder.

A story of loves lost, the hero, Thomas Findlay and the heroine, Loretta Brookes, Duchess of Prescott, find out
Ashlee Bree
Dec 26, 2018 rated it liked it
I'm always up for historical romances so when you throw in some mistletoe, the beautiful white bluster of the season, lords, ladies, dancing, flirting, and some common couple tropes with happy endings, I'm there. The plots are neither unique nor all that surprising, and the characters are all archetypes I've read many times before, but that's okay because it was precisely what I wanted it to be. It's festive, uplifting, and full of the kind of fluffy romance that all gals need to fill up their ...more
Amy Neighbors Senethavilay
What a delightful and heartwarming anthology from a group of authors who can bring to life the Regency Era through detailed and accurate descriptions, relatable and enjoyable characters whose chemistry is enticing, and touching stories that melt the heart. Curling up with a hot cup of tea and my blanket, I could not help but be transported back in time to enjoy the Yuletide cheer and merriment that set the stage for these novellas.

Although the stories were short, each author filled the pages
Kari Maass
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love Christmas and this book definitely brings the magic of the season home! Each author brings couples together with the magic of love. From young couples to older heroine and hero, I throughly enjoyed traveling from London, to house party to Scotland! My favorite was Annabelle Anders Hell Hath Frozen Over. She brings two Fourty-something people together in such a lovely way. Definitely a must read!
Patricia
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyed the six different Regency Christmas tales by six different authors. Each story different, each story good. (As a woman of a certain age, I especially liked that two of the tales were of older women.) Good way to start the holiday season.
LianaReads blog
Nov 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Although I don’t really like Christmas that much, I wanted to read this book so much for two reasons: firstly because I feel in love with historical romance books when I was 12/13 years and no matter what I read or like every week, I still go back to them, secondly because I know the authors as being very recommended and I have read some of their work before and really enjoyed it.
This book is perfect if you want to binge in the Christmas atmosphere with such a diverse characters and interesting
Polly Barreto
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is such an awesome anthology of six Christmas novellas!
The Christmas Wager by Angelina Jameson
His Yuletide Bride by Nadine Millard
Twelve Gifts at Christmas by Tabetha Waite
Hell Hath Frozen Over by Annabelle Anders
Boughs of Folly by Anna Bradley

Each of the Regency Romance Christmas stories has a different story-line and each author brought their A game! Reading this novella would be an excellent way to start off your holiday season! Who doesn’t enjoy true
Michelle N
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This review is for Nadine Millard's His Yuletide Bride.

First of all, you know when it's a Nadine Millard book it's going to be a page turner. She has a way of taking you to the Regency era. You can see, hear and feel everything around you as if you were really there. His Yuletide Bride is Daniel and Sarah's story, a great tale of "the one that got away". It's been 3 years since Daniel has last seen Sarah and when he stumbles upon her, he is determined to get answers and not let her out of his
Susannah Carleton
Jun 12, 2019 rated it did not like it
I gave up after the first chapter of the fifth story. All the authors’ voices sound alike. All the authors need to do significantly more research. All need to learn how to use commonly occurring Regency terms and phrases properly, as well as to avoid using words and phrases that did not exist, and therefore were not used, in the Regency. Most of all, they all need to how to properly address and refer to peers and their wives and children. The titles of and forms of address for dukes and ...more
Lisa C
Sep 27, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I have only read two of the novellas in this book - "Boughs of Folly" by Anna Bradley, and "Hell Hath Frozen Over" by Annabelle Anders, so far, but had to let everyone know what wonderful stories these are.
Anna Bradley's story is a wonderful tale of an Earl who is trying to be more responsible and less of a Rake, and a poor actress who's trying to survive in London. Can a Christmas play be their Christmas miracle?
Annabelle Anders story is part of the Devil's Debutante's series (but not
Norah Gibbons
Oct 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received an ARC of this book to read in exchange for a fair review. Yuletide Happily Ever Afters: A Merry Little Set Of Regency Romances is exactly that ... a collection of stories by Jenna Jaxon, Angelina Jameson, Nadine Millard, Tabetha Waite, Annabelle Anders and Anna Bradley. The collection includes some second chance at love stories, a twelve days of Christmas story, a couple of stories with older Heroines, a couple of stories with wagers that turn into love stories and a reformed rake ...more
Frances Law
Oct 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Early Christmas cheer!

A very nice collection of Recency romances in time for the festive season. There are few proofing errors and those in only a couple of the books. On the whole a slightly different take on the genre. Not all of the heros are aristocrats and not all of the heroines are young ingenues which makes it much more interesting!
Phil Wright
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A fun Christmas time collection

I thoroughly enjoyed this collection of Christmas time stories. There wasn't a bad story among them. I read the whole book in one setting. Try this collection, I'm sure you'll enjoy it!
Susan
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read for the holidays or anytime.

Totally recommend this holiday collection. My favorites: Annabelle Anders “Hell Hath Frozen Over” (LOVED Thomas and the Duchess) and Anna Bradley “Boughs of Folly”.
Janet Wild
Oct 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
A delightful bundle of short stories

A delightful set of short romances stories to enjoy over a weekend. Bundle contains several teaser for other stories from the various authors to entice you
Anna Martino
Oct 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Very good stories for the fans of the Regency Romance genre.
Holly
Oct 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sweet and funny tales that will get you in the holiday spirit. This collection will warm your heart as these couples find love in the most unexpected places.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Yuletide Happily Ever After II: An Original Regency Romance Christmas Collection
  • A Night of Angels: A Magical Holiday Collection
  • Hell's Belle (Devilish Debutantes Book 3)
  • One Haunted Evening
  • A Lord for Christmas: Heart-Warming Regency Yuletide Tales
  • The Lost Lords: Boxed Set Books 1-3
  • A Secret Christmas (Chase Family #8)
  • One Wicked Winter (Rogues & Gentlemen, #6)
  • To Madden a Marquess (Lords of London #2)
  • Texas Christmas (Texas Legacy Book 4)
  • Taming a Wild Earl
  • Don't Tie the Knot (Wedding Trouble, #1)
  • All Things Merry and Bright: A Very Special Christmas Tale Collection
  • The Weaver Takes a Wife (Weaver, #1)
  • Lizzie's Earl (The Heir and a Spare #3)
  • Lost with a Lord (Ravishing Regencies, #1)
  • Christmas In The Highlands
  • The Earl's Christmas Consultant (Wedding Trouble, #3)
Jenna has been reading and writing historical romance since she was a teenager. A romantic
herself, she has always loved a dark side to the genre, a twist, suspense, a surprise. She tries to
incorporate all of these elements into her own stories. She lives in Virginia with her family and
a small menagerie of pets. When not reading or writing, she indulges her passion for the theatre,
working with

Devilish Debutantes (4 books)
  • Hell Hath No Fury (Devilish Debutantes, #1)
  • Hell In A Hand Basket (Devilish Debutantes, #2)
  • Hell's Belle (Devilish Debutantes Book 3)
  • Hell of a Lady (Devilish Debutantes, #4)