Start by marking “In Plain Sight” as Want to Read:
In Plain Sight

In Plain Sight

Unknown
I watch him from the shadows, capturing his essence through a tiny lens.
Every inch of his skin I have committed to memory, I know his body as well as my own.
I’m waiting for the right moment to let him catch sight of me.
Just like the way he seized my attention so long ago.

Thomas
Unease and fear are my constant companion; a side effect of the eyes I can sense on me, wa
Kindle Edition
Published 2019

To ask other readers questions about In Plain Sight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about In Plain Sight

Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Yes. This is just what I needed. I was in a bad book slump. Reading daily helps me and I hadn’t read in weeks. Started a few books and put them down. Nothing was catching me. Until this book. Last night I thought I’d give In Plain Sight a go. I read half of it and woke up this morning and read the other half. I needed to read more. I needed to see how the story was gonna play out.

Great praise to Ally Michelle on an outstanding read. You sucked me right in. From start to finish my brain was think
Jill
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: gfy, m-m
1.75 Stars
Natalie Bennett
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I had the pleasure of reading an Advanced Reader's Copy of this book.

In Plain Sight was only my second M/M read and I loved it.

Right from the start I was reeled in and hooked by the mystery and suspense of the plot. Throughout the book, I kept trying to figure out what was going on or going to happen next with this cast of characters.

In Plain Sight has a bit of something for everyone that loves to indulge in dark romance. The sex, the intrigue, and the perfect twist made this a five star read f
Elizabeth
Apr 01, 2019 rated it liked it
This book freaked me the F out, but towards the end I was like AWWWW that stalker loves him so much. This book is not for everyone and I will not give away the big spoiler but there is death in this book caused by one of the main characters. If you like dark books then you will probably enjoy this one. I will say one thing though, this book does not get a higher rating because the chemistry between the two MC's felt off to me. There wasn't much yearning coming from both sides.
Courtney Green
This was an immediate 1-Click Buy for me, the synopsis alone made me crazy for this book.
I LOVE Stalker Books, and this is one of my Top Favorites for sure.
I fell in love with the Stalker as soon as I finished the first sentence, don’t ask me why. Lol
I was expecting it to be ‘Super’ Dark which I would’ve seriously enjoyed, but it wasn’t and that didn’t bother me at all and I just loved everything about this book!
There is an HEA, don’t worry! LOL

I Give this a 4.5/5 Star Rating.

Heat Level: 4.5/5
Ro
Mandie
Mar 27, 2019 rated it liked it
This was a dark and intriguing read. I enjoyed it.
Book Boyfriend Whoarder Mari
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is my favorite Ally Michelle book to date!

A dark and twisted story that will have you on the edge of your seat the entire ride.

These ladies brought out the suspense out completely. You will be left guessing who “Unknown” is the entire time.

Thomas, one of our heroes in the story. Explores not only his new sexuality, but flourishes even with a shadow lurking in every corner.

Mason, our other hero. The best friend, always there, always second best. He finally takes charge of his feelings and
Elysian Fields
Mar 21, 2019 rated it liked it
From the first page this book drew me in, I was mesmerized and in need of a cold drink and steady fan. The characters of Mason and Thomas were well developed and thought out. I liked their connection. I love MM books and this one doesn't disappoint in that category AT ALL!

The plot was interesting but the book levelled off for me after about 20%; and by 8% I knew who “Unknown” was and therefore the rest of the book lost its magic for me.

While the scenes between Thomas and Mason where hot (and I
Erika PBookHavenBookBlog
Dec 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
"I have no plan, and I'm just letting the cards fall where they may, but I still need to be in control of the game I'm playing with him."

Eerie, erotic, fast-paced, and addicting. I ate it up with a spoon!! The multiple POV had me entranced, and engrossed, and there was nothing left to the imagination! Twists and turns galore, it was an absolute must read!! I'm not one to seek out M/M, but I've enjoyed each one I've ever read, including this one, and the darkness just multiplied the adrenaline ru
Faith Ryan
Dec 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy hot stalker alert! Ally Michelle have written a new dark MM and it is on fire! You’re bound to burn your fingers reading this, just like Thomas with his pizza. I was so desperate for this story I offered my first born as collateral. I have no regrets. Also I have more kids, so bring on the next book from this awesome duo!
Mimi
Apr 10, 2019 rated it really liked it

This one will have you going from the first page. Nice read from this first time author.
Renee
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ally Michelle has done a perfect job creating an eerie, suspenseful and yet scorching hot read. I could not devour the words fast enough even though I didn’t want it to end. I needed to know what would happen and Ally Michelle kept me on the edge!

The character development in this is really strong. Each POV chapter from Mason, Thomas and Unknown just captivated me even more. The world building was vividly done and made it impossible to put the book down.

This story is a rollercoaster of emotions.
Joyffree
Shelves: arc-tbr
No way! Not sure how I feel about that!
(though that was probably the point 🙄)
Thomas has it all - A great job, A sexy (though a bit costly and overall selfish) girlfriend and a best mate he has known since middle school. Life is good. Until a stranger's obsession with him invades (quite literally) his life. Not knowing who to trust Thomas' fear slowly begins to affect his daily life. Unable to function or even sleep Thomas ends up at Mason's - the only place he feels safe.
As things slowly unrav
Ayla
Mar 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: dark, arc
This was not your typical romance. It was dark and suspenseful and is definitely one of those books that makes you question your sanity a bit. The characters are detailed but a few things are kept from the reader and it kept me guessing in the story. The authors did a great job of turning a bad character into someone that you sympathize with a little bit.

I loved every chapter we got from Unknown because of how messed up he was. I kept wondering how far he was going to go to accomplish his goal
SaraLou
Mar 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Eerie, creepy, slightly dark and disturbing but such a great read.

Thomas is constantly on edge when he realises he's being watched. Things get worse when his home is broken in to. He no longer feels safe at home and decides stay with best friend Mason but can't tell him the truth about what's happening.
Mason is more than happy to have Thomas stay, it'll be like college. Only it'll make keeping his secrets harder.
Unknown is creepy, unhinged and will do anything to get Thomas all to himself. Jus
Teresa Juckett
What a fantastic book😍😍

I just knew right from the start this was going to pull me in and take me down the rabbit hole and mercy was I right.

I kept trying to figure out just what was going on and who was doing it as I kept reading more and more and that twist thrown in there I definitely didnt see that coming.

This was absolutely a fantastic read and one I'd definitely recommend.

This is a M/M story and the way these ladies wrote this story it will make you a fan of their stories and you'll want
DeAnna Dodge
Mar 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Overall it is a good read and my first by these two authors together. But I did have a few mixed feelings over this book. Yes I did like and enjoy the story itself although about halfway through I had already predicted the ending. The writing itself had a few different places that contradict, that for me as a reader I went back and forth but couldn't get past them. It is delightfully eerie and border line extra creepy for what someone will do when obsession takes over. I would recommend to my MM ...more
Elin
Mar 22, 2019 rated it liked it
I had been looking forward to reading this book ever since I spotted it.

Though I found myself wanting more than it could offer me. It promised dark and eerie, and at first it delivered a taste of that only to have it spill like the men seemed to do endlessly.

Nothing wrong with an erotic novel but the plot seemed to be lost in the sheer amount of it.
And where it had lured me in with a blurb that made me curious, it didn't take me long to see where things were headed. If it had been more complex
Melissa Hedrick
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I didn't know what to expect from this book. However, I was pleasantly surprised by the way the book went. Thomas (our hero) is a firefighter.. With a girlfriend (it's ok, she's a twat waffle) Our villain (sorry I won't name him) has some serious issues with stalking him and loving him from afar. This is a M\M romance, with some darkish themes. Don't worry, this book is not dark. I personally don't care for M\M romance, however.. This book is amazing and I'm so glad that I gave it a try!!!! I de ...more
Maria Hunt
Mar 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
In Plain Sight peaked my curiosity from the very beginning and quickly had me hooked. I loved the mystery and suspense woven throughout the story that kept me guessing as I tried to figure out what was truly going on. Part of the way through I began to piece things together and enjoyed how everything was revealed. I like how the multiple points of view gave a glimpse into each of the characters. Fast-paced, steamy and full of intrigue with a thrown in twist you may not expect In Plain Sight was ...more
Jessica71208
So good

I'm not sure where to begin with this one since it was so good!!! I love books that keep you on your toes trying to figure out who the unknown person is. Every time I think I might have this story figured out we were thrown a twist. This was my first time reading one of Ally Michelle books and I will be reading more. The characters had a great development and this story was different then any other I have read.
Tammy
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Thomas seems to be the object of everyone's attention, even his own bff wants him and he doesn't even know it. But he also is feeling like he is being watched, and doesn't feel safe even in his own home. I haven't read to many m/m books but this one had me hooked. Had me hooked from the first page, I needed to know what was gonna happen, and how this was gonna end. I couldn't turn the pages fast enough.
Lisa Roberts
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW this story has it all and will have your heart racing as the events take place from page one of the unknown stalker and captures your complete attention with the dark twisted suspense of Thomas and what is happening to him and his feelings as his best friend Mason and Thomas become closer and oh boy turn up the heat because these guys are hot and intense. I loved it not knowing what to expect and what was coming next.
Frances
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Take a picture, it last longer......

Holy heebie jeebies, that was one hot, steamy, intense read. To be that infatuated with someone else, and to do the most unforgettable things to that someone is insane. This book is 5⭐ crazy. The story pulls you in from the beginning, and keep you engaged. The scenes with the Unknown, are the best. He takes stalking to a whole new level and get a little out of control with it. Thomas and Mason, is your delectable men in this story, they are best friends and wi
Geegina
Mar 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
In plain sight is face paced and suspenseful it will have you guessing. The twists will keep you turning pages, I was glued to my seat trying to find out who was who.
I don’t read much M/M but this one really got my attention and it did not disappoint, I might just start reading more after this one.
This two authors did an amazing job in bringing a dark, twisted, suspenseful m/m romance to live.

*I Beta read this book and this is my honest opinion.
Isabel
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-reads
I'm always feeling like a kid in a candy shop, when I'm lucky enough to be able to read a book in advance. And boy I really loved this book!!
Fast turning pages, suspenseful reading, trying to discover where this two authors were leading me with a MM story that's so well plotted that you will think that you are a witness in a thriller.
Unknown, Thomas, Mason will conquer you for sure with a twisted, sexy, hot, story and a surprising ending, believe me it's worth!! Holy Hotness!!!
Tyi
Mar 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
There is nothing like love, obsession, and a little light stalking on the side. I've been waiting awhile to get my hands on this story. It didn't disappoint. I loved the stalker aspect and the long time relationship Thomas had with his best friend, Mason. I also loved the secondary characters' roles in the lives of the main characters. They were placed there for filler. They moved parts of the story forward.
Book-Lovin-Momma
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've become a huge fan of M/M romances, and this one hit the spot! I loved Thomas and Mason's characters, and the mystery POV was so enticing! It has some hints of dark, but it's not so black that it takes away from the plot, suspense and steam. I loved their chemistry, the scenes were leaping off the pages, and I even got in a good chuckle here and there. Great well-rounded story!
Stina Andersen
Mar 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
I've been waiting on In Plain Sight since before Christmas, a dark stalker MM book? YES!

We get to read from Thomas, Mason and the Unknown's POV.
Throughout the story, I was trying to find out who Unknown was. And, halfway into the story, I got my suspicions!

In Plain Sight, is a 'short', fast-paced story and hot AF! Not sure how I feel about the ending though.
LoAnn
Mar 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well Hot Damn!!!

Holy crap!... What the hell just happened?!

I'm reeling from that totally unexpected plot twist!

This is without a doubt the craziest most original love story ever!
This read is filed with Edge of your Seat Angst.
A perfect combination of sweet and filthy.
An amazing story that you'll not soon forget!
Brava Ally & Michelle.... Brava!!
« previous 1 3 next »