Start by marking “The Curse of Judas” as Want to Read:
The Curse of Judas

The Curse of Judas

After generations of advancement, the human race had thought they were invincible. That was until the revenant made their presence known. The humans that survived the culling must pay to survive.

The cost......their blood. The source of life for all living things.

The Covenant (a pact between the humans and the revenant) was made at the end of the war. In order to maintain
Published October 31st 2018 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about The Curse of Judas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Curse of Judas

Jan 21, 2019 rated it liked it
Really surprised by this story. It sucked me in from the very first page. You really felt for Phoebe, you wanted to see how she would survive. Also how the world worked and how everything worked within that world, you wanted to know. It was very interesting.

Wasn’t a huge fan of how it ended, would have liked to have seen more of the world. But it did leave you wanting to read the rest if the Author continues.
Oliver Clarke
Oct 28, 2018 rated it it was ok
This review first appeared on scifiandscary.com

If you were being charitable you’d describe ‘The Curse of Judas’ as ‘Twilight’ meets ‘The Hunger Games’, It’s certainly derivative of both those series, as well as being full of the usual tropes you get in fantastic YA fiction. There’s a heroine who manages to be plucky one minute and subservient the next, an evil civilisation for her to rail against, and a couple of domineering bad boys for her to get confused about.
The book is set at some undeter
Jess Combs
Jul 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received this book for free from the author. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.

This was a book I “knew” from the description, I was either going to love it or hate it.

When the story opens, you quickly find out vampires are real-ish. The legends we all grew up with had their basis in facts. The creatures the vampire legends were based upon, the Revenant, are done hiding. They want to rule – and a truce has been established between the humans and the revenan
T.M. Blayte
Nov 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
This review first appeared on TM Blayte Unsilenced

Okay, so we have a world where vampire-like creatures rule the world, and humans give blood to be allowed to survive. This kind of reminded me of the Blood of Eden series, by Julie Kagawa. This novella however had a Christian flavour reminiscent of James Rollins’s The Order of the Sanguines series. All in all, not bad titles to be associated with.

The plot was well thought out in this novel. Persephone is the average girl trying to survive in a fa
Valerie - Cats Luv Coffee
Nov 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
The premise of Judas Iscariot as the father of all vampires is not a new one, but it is a very interesting one. It's been featured in various media throughout the years. I've always thought it's one that makes sense as far as supernatural beginnings go. Rejected by both heaven and hell, Judas is cast to the earth, undying. The Cross becoming a thing of horror would certainly make sense if you were Judah. Stake to the heart cause of death might be correlated to the wood of the cross. If you reall ...more
Nancy Burgess
Nov 04, 2018
Kim
Nov 13, 2018
Shelbi
Jan 15, 2019
Shreyas Jain
Jul 05, 2019
Other than being an awesome mom and a devoted wife, Cynthia is an avid explorer traveling through the galaxy of her mind meeting new and interesting people along the way. Her destination is unknown, but the fun is in the journey.

Cynthia’s first exploration took her to the world of Sanctoria, a place full of magic and mystery. After falling in love and leading an army to war, Cynthia left Sanctoria