Start by marking “Bianca's Joy (Rose Island #3)” as Want to Read:
Bianca's Joy (Rose Island #3)

Bianca's Joy

(Rose Island #3)

Everything about hair salon owner Bianca Morgan is supersized, from her body to her kind and outgoing personality. Because of her big smile, nobody knows she hides a secret pain—a baby she gave up for adoption years ago. Longing to meet her daughter, Bianca is devastated to learn her daughter doesn’t want to meet her.

Fortunately, Bianca finds comfort in a growing friends
Published September 27th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Bianca's Joy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bianca's Joy

Start your review of Bianca's Joy (Rose Island #3)
Staci
Apr 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2020
It was an emotional visit back to Rose Island, Texas. 18 years ago Bianca gave up her child for adoption as she was only 18 herself and not ready to be a mother. She made this difficult choice for the benefit of her child. It was a closed adoption, but now that her daughter is 18 she longs to meet her.

While that uncertainty is swirling, Bianca continues to struggle with binge eating and self-confidence. She is drawn to Daniel, but believes he could never love anyone overweight.

Completely engagin
Martha
Dec 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
This conclusion to the three book series, was well done, in closing out this series. I was hoping for a finishing story of how the rest of the family did, but it was satisfying.
The adoption with a twist angle was interesting, but did get to some of the issues that someone would face in giving up a child for adoption in a closed adoption.
I found that it addressed some of the things that are not quite so cut and dry. I thought the author did a good job of talking about Bianca's struggle with wei
Paula
Mar 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book and couldn't put it down. Bianca and Daniel are the cutest couple and I loved the progression of their relationship. She has self-image problems and can't believe he would look twice at her. He thinks she is beautiful. Loved how Bianca and Joy have a connection that just continues to grow. A love story, reconciliation between family, finding the child you gave up and a mystery all in one amazing book. The ending was beautiful.

I have read all 3 books in this story and really wan
Joan
Dec 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
I read the first three books in this series the last 3 days of 2018. I became very attached to the characters. This writer is a very skilled wordsmith and a very imaginative fiction writer. I admire writers who can keep a story line clear - especially through several books in which each character serves a supporting role in one book and a stars in another.
Rika Jooste
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have really enjoyed this third book in the series of Rose Island. The main character inspired me to think and act differently toward myself. I can not wait for the next book by Kristin Noel Fischer to be released.
Michele
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kristin does it again with book 3 of the Rose Island series! Gosh, I just loved this book so much! I flew through it because I couldn’t put it down. Sweet, heartfelt, relatable. I can’t recommend highly enough! And I can’t wait for the next one in this series to come out!!
Sandra Burrows
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is an outstanding book,!

I could hardly put it down. It is well written, entertaining, suspenseful and near the end takes an unexpected turn of events. Make sure you read this one!
Lisa McDonald
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow, just wow!

This story completely captured my heart. I can relate to part of this story, but the writer hit a homerun on this one. This is a must read. The love in this book is incredible. There are so many things that are touched on, in this story. Amazing!!
Roxanne
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
(Rose Island) 3. Bianca’s Joy

Starting out searching for a daughter to be surprised later that the adult daughter you thought you had isn’t yours, but the adult daughter you’ve known is really yours. Such a shock.
Debbi
May 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book and their family.
Cherylynn Stroup
Mar 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great book

This book is so good had my attention right from the beginning. Never would of thought of the ending. It was complete surprise.
Anita Marks
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Tears of happiness!

I could not put this book down. Kristin Noel Fischer is an amazing story teller. I hope she is writing another Rose Island book.
You will need a tissue!
Lynne Sternett
Nov 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Best of the series

This book is by far my favorite of the Rose Island series. There's a great surprise ending. I can't wait to read the next book.
Natalya
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A secret…a baby…a second chance
Kristin Noel Fischer takes readers to the Rose Island and leaves them both emotionally wrung out and wanting more. Beautifully written and so unexpected!!!
Carilyn
Dec 02, 2019
Judi A Knight
Feb 03, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• A Reason to Live (A Reason to Love #1)
  • A Reason to Believe (A Reason to Love #2)
  • A Reason to Forgive (A Reason to Love #3)
  • The Billionaire's Promise (The Billionaire Club #3)
  • Kiss & Tell  (Tanner Family Book 0)
  • Only Her Amnesiac Fake Fiancé (Mystical Lake Resort #6)
  • Only Her Hockey Legend (Mystical Lake Resort #7)
  • Her Billionaire Gardener (The Overnight Billionaire Bachelors #4)
  • Her Fake Billionaire Boyfriend (The Overnight Billionaire Bachelors #3)
  • Not Until Someday (Hope Springs #7)
  • Her Billionaire Chef (The Overnight Billionaire Bachelors #2)
  • Not Until Us (Hope Springs #4)
  • The Billionaire's Commitment: A Christian Billionaire Romance (The Billionaire Club Book 6)
  • Not Until You (Hope Springs #3)
  • One Thursday Morning (Diamond Lake #1)
  • Blind Date with my Billionaire Boss (Blind Date Disasters #5)
  • Only Her Blue-Collar Billionaire (Mystical Lake Resort #4)
  • Home to You
Kristin Noel Fischer writes stories that combine uplifting women’s fiction with inspirational romance. Her books focus on overcoming tragedy through faith, family, friendship, love, and laughter. Readers enjoy her realistic characters and hope-filled endings.

If you’re looking for a heartwarming, compelling read without gratuitous love scenes or foul language, you’ve come to the right place.

Kristi

Rose Island (4 books)
  • Anna's Courage (Rose Island, #1)
  • Jillian's Promise (Rose Island, #2)
  • Vicki's Gift (Rose Island #4)

News & Interviews