Start by marking “A Life Spectacular” as Want to Read:
A Life Spectacular

A Life Spectacular

WISHING YOUR PROBLEMS AWAY IS REMARKABLY EASY. SURVIVING THE NEW ONES IS SLIGHTLY MORE COMPLICATED…

In a perfect world, Guy Leatherman would be a first-class journalist with a greater passion for life, a bigger circle of friends (i.e. more than one), a loving family and a goldfish that lived longer than the last one.

In a perfect world, Guy would be blissfully unaware that l
Published September 30th 2018

To ask other readers questions about A Life Spectacular, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Life Spectacular

Start your review of A Life Spectacular
Teresa Grabs
Nov 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Just about everyone has been bored with their life at some point, but what if someone offered you a new life - a new adventure? Guy Leatherman is bored with his life, stuck in a job he hates, and accidentally entered a contest he knew nothing about by wishing one evening into the sky that he could "experience something new." As the old adage goes, be careful for what you wish for.

After stepping into a strange light coming from his closet, Guy wakes up in a different body - and a different planet
wendy
Mar 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
I want to thank NetGalley and the publisher for giving me the opportunity to read this book for my honest opinion.

Guy was bored and frustrated with his job, his life, and his overall existence. He was seriously contemplating suicide until he seen a weird light coming from his closet. He thought it was just alcohol induced.
Yet he still was drawn to the light.
His whole life changed thus making him realize that he really needs to be careful on what he wishes for.
The trip through the closet wormh
Connie Liñares
Mar 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Life Spectacular... It's ridiculously funny.
When Guy finds himself in a different body and in a different planet, life as he knows it changes forever. The situations he has to go through range from being a circus member to being kidnapped by pirates... And those aren't even the most weird experiences he encounters.
This is a great book if you want to have a good time, laugh and relax, and think a bit about having a spectacular life.
Thanks Netgally and the publisher for my ARC of this book.
Jarus Bosman
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This must be one of the most enjoyable books I've ever read. The humor is totally my type and the plot kept me hooked. I'm not an avid reader so for any book to keep me interested long enough to finish it is already saying a lot.
Paul
Feb 06, 2019 rated it liked it
I'm not typically into "wacky" stories, sci-fi or not. This book was pretty good light read. The primary character was well written and dialog was decent. I also like a happy ending and this fit the bill. Recommended.
K.L. Hagaman
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was so refreshing and clever...just epic sci-fi fun! Super recommend!
Jennifer LeBlanc
Jun 15, 2020
Norah Deay
is currently reading it
Aug 12, 2020

• Fairy Tale Ending: A Creepy Little Bedtime Story (Creepy Little Bedtime Stories Book 5)
  • The Awakening (The Awakening, #1)
  • The Restarter Initiative (Restarter, #3)
  • Fern Majestic and the Fall of a Dragon
  • Be Love
  • The Mastermind: Drugs. Empire. Murder. Betrayal.
Eaton Krone is a sci-fi comedy author who strongly denies being the author of his own life, as it’s riddled with way too many errors and scenes that cannot be edited or (more preferably) deleted.

News & Interviews