Start by marking “Time Twist” as Want to Read:
Time Twist

Time Twist

Arianna Miller tosses her luggage and her hopes into her Subaru and sets out to prove her talent-by decorating a Victorian mansion thirty miles from nowhere. She needs a fresh start and a break from painful memories. However, she is soon haunted by reminders of her past and endangered by foreboding mysteries. Christopher Flemming is determined to stop his father's crime sp ...more
Published October 15th 2018 by The Wild Rose Press, Inc

To ask other readers questions about Time Twist, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Time Twist

Start your review of Time Twist
Fee (Ebook Addicts)
Nov 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, read-in-2018
I have to admit that I struggle sometimes with time travel books when combining two different eras. But Time Twist was a great book, and the concept executed perfectly for my liking.

The book brings the 19th and 21st century together in the form of Christopher Flemming, who was thrust into the 21st century by his father who has a time machine and when things got too hot to handle for his father's crime spree he brought is family into the future. After certain event Christopher leaves his family a
Cassi
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Such a good book! I just loved all the characters, the main two stole the show but even the side characters had such unique and fun personalities that fit with their different origins in time. And the villain was just perfect! So much suspense and adventure packed into this great romance, a page-turner on so many levels!! Besides the characters the concept is so fun! Time travel can be so tricky but the author nailed it. And it’s so fun and fresh to read a regency type romance in modern times. I ...more
Madhuri Palaji
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Time Twist by Jeanie Davis is a storyline that goes perfectly well with the title. This story is about time machine and time travel. But, I totally liked how the author presents a beautiful twist to the story about a man traveling back into time to commit crimes. This definitely is a unique, interesting and totally new plotline of all the time travel stories I’ve ever read.
Coming to the story, Arianna, the female lead, is an interior designer who takes a prestigious job of designing a Victorian
Mayliw
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: grandma
Time twist is an amazing book about a girls named Ari that goes to decorate I big house for a mean man and his family, While she is there she meets the dashing Christopher and instantly falls in like with his charming smile and old fashioned manners. But Christopher has a secret connection to the family of the big house and it could put Ari in grave danger if she ever finds it out.

Christopher has to find who he is through this journey. He has a hard and confusing past, now he is in the light and
Teresa Osgood
Jul 29, 2019 rated it liked it
I won a copy of this book from the Summer Book Trek! It is a fun romantic thriller with a twist of time travel. Ari tries to forget the tragedy in her past by throwing herself into her work as an interior decorator, and reading Regency romances in her spare time. Christopher uses his police work to keep tabs on his estranged family and their very big secret. When Ari begins working for his family, he knows she's in danger, but she'd never believe why. The agonizing refusal to communicate between ...more
Emily Voss
Jun 04, 2020 rated it liked it
A cute love story with a bit of suspense.
As a lover of all things Jane Austen, I appreciated the time travel element/Christopher’s manners. Who would be able to resist him with that accent and his constant concern for her? I got excited for Arianna whenever things started progressing between them. Equally, I was anxious for her every time she got into trouble.
Disclaimer: I am not an avid reader of romance novels, so I found some of Arianna’s interior monologue (regarding Christopher) a little
C.L. Ross
Feb 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Very fun and interesting story. I loved the characters. They are well developed and I found myself pulled into their stories and backgrounds very quickly. I loved all the pieces that are really pulled together nicely in the end and added romance is always a good thing. This is typically not a type of book I'd read, but I enjoyed it enough to make me excited for the next one.
Donna Brown
May 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Theft, murder, mayhem and romance all rolled into one. How does one fly through time and what if the person traveling has ill intentions? This book remains intriguing until the end.
Lisa Fowles
Jan 22, 2020
Babs Mountjoy
May 04, 2020

• Oona Out of Order
  • The Lady and the Highwayman (The Dread Penny Society #1)
  • The Deceiver's Heart (The Traitor's Game, #2)
  • Daisies and Devotion (Mayfield Family, #2)
  • The Unmapped Sea (The Incorrigible Children of Ashton Place, #5)
  • Murder Most Unladylike (Murder Most Unladylike Mysteries, #1)
  • Words on Fire
  • The Calcium Lie II: What Your Doctor Still Doesn't Know
  • The Long-Lost Home (The Incorrigible Children of Ashton Place, #6)
  • A Passage to India
  • Moon Over Manifest
  • The Queen of Attolia (The Queen's Thief, #2)
  • Shadows in Time (Kendra Donovan #5)
  • Murder by Misunderstanding (Hazel Martin Mysteries #2)
  • Murder at Lowry House (Hazel Martin Mysteries #1)
  • The Bone Map
  • The Quest to the Uncharted Lands (World of Solace, #3)
  • The Host