Start by marking “Dirty: A Rockstar Romance Box Set” as Want to Read:
Dirty: A Rockstar Romance Box Set

Dirty: A Rockstar Romance Box Set

(Dirty #1-2.5)

This box set includes 3 books in the deliciously addictive Dirty rockstar romance series, featuring sexy alpha rockstar heroes and explosive, page-turning chemistry!

Dirty Like Me (Dirty #1)
Dirty Like Brody (Dirty #2)
A Dirty Wedding Night (Dirty #2.5)

Dirty Like Me (Dirty #1)
A gorgeous rock star. An indecent proposal. How can a girl resist?
Struggling barista Kati
Published October 1st 2018 by DreamWarp Books

To ask other readers questions about Dirty, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dirty

Doris
Oct 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Exceptional Rock Romance!!

Dirty Like Me #1

This is a first rate rock romance that gives you everything you would want; super-hot rocker who does not do girlfriends, a “normal” girl with a chance of a lifetime, a connection between these two that everyone around them sees, and sexual chemistry that is off the charts. Sure, people say this is the “same old story” but this one hit for me and I am an avid rock romance fan. This has become one of my favorites because of the author and the way she pla
B. C. Booklover
Oct 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Start getting DIRTY right now!

ByB C Bookloveron October 3, 2018

Format: Kindle Edition

If you haven't already read one of Jaine Diamond's Dirty rock series books, now is your chance to get the 1st 3 books all in one yummy boxed set.

After reading these you'll want to go on with this well written rocker series about Dirty, world famous rock band and their 'family' which is made up of themselves, their closest, oldest friends and of course their actual family members. These guys are hot, sexy but dow
pamela d bryant
Feb 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great!

I chose this rating because this was a really great book. Well this was a really great box it. Even though it's not all of the books in the series. I really enjoyed all of the characters. Jessie and Katie, Brody and Jessa. Each couple had a little difficulty getting together. This was a really great book. This book was based on a couple of rock stars. This book was about compassion, learning to be yourself, and to love yourself. I really enjoyed this book. I'm ready to read the next book i
CzekMart
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have found a copy of the first book “Dirty Like Me” on a BookBub special, and I am so glad I gave it a read!!! I’ve read all the Dirty universe books since and truly enjoyed them ALL! The stories are captivating, extremely well written and edited (pet peeve of mine), characters are well developed with so much emotional depth you’ll need to have a box of Kleenex handy. The Dirty books have it all - love, betrayal, angst, humor, friendships, awesome playlists and so much steam they just might me ...more
Dana Mason
Dec 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dirty, sexy, fun

This box set has 3 stories that follow the rock band Dirty that are filled with friendships, love, and lots of sex! A bonus is the short stories about hook ups at the wedding of the main characters from Dirty Like Me, Jesse and Katie, so you can just keep reading! This is my first time reading Jaine Diamond and it won't be my last! Thiis box set includes a music list to download with each book that you can listen to on Spotify, another bonus!
Buffy
Feb 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Dirty 2.5

I grabbed this box set because I wanted to read book/novella 2.5 and this was the only way I could find to get it. I have read book 1 and 2 so this added some fun to the story and gave you little peeks into Zane's and Jude's books and a little about Ash, which I really can't wait to read Dylan and Ash and hmmmm... maybe Elle?!!!
I can't wait to continue reading this series.. loving it!!
Cherye Elliott
Jan 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Falling in love

I enjoyed the two books in this set. They had a story to tell that the readers of this genre finds endearing. Heartfelt and well written. The characters had a few you love to hate and some you love. Overall the stories were entertaining.

Then something happened. Four novellas pop up giving scenarios of the previous two books from the viewpoint of other people. Don't bother reading them. Total waste of time.
Janice Franklin
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow!

Really love everything about these stories. Well written, totally real messed up people. Had me looking for more long before I finished the first one. Ms, Diamond took my hand and dragged me into a brand new world. These are pure grit. Like the potato, no one can read just one.
Love them or hate them, you will never forget them. Enjoy .
Hannah Barlow
Apr 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow

Well if you’re looking for something to make you smile, laugh and pant all in one place then look no further. These guys take tall, dark, sexy to a new level. You can feel every beat of the music and the hearts of the characters I can’t wait to read more of the other characters.
Jennifer Tignor
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hard hitting, wonderful craziness

This series so far is great! A rock and roll romance that almost rivals the Rock Hard Beautiful series. I can't nwait to finish the series and see how it all turns out.
Becky Cox
Oct 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I can’t get enough of this series! Love the characters and the writing style! Dirty is the right word for these men. Plenty of naughty scenes but plenty of substance to the characters as well. Can’t recommend Jaine Diamond’s Dirty series enough.
Charlotte
Feb 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great

Really enjoyed the books, didn'tike finishing it especially when I realised there was other books not included in the box set which I thought was complete only reason this isn't 5 stars
Tara Ramey
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Solid collection to get you started on the series

Enjoyed book 1 more than book 2 but the Dirty Wedding novella was awesome - funny, hot and gave a lot of insight to everyone who gets their own books later. Dual POV throughout.
Heather Odonnell
Nov 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Worth reading

I really liked all the characters. Each 1 is explained in so much detail I feel like I know them personally. I can't wait to read more!
June Sheppard
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved the books 1-2.5

All I can say is wow! Loved the characters and stories behind this rock band can't wait to start the rest of the series
Jacquie Howard
gary
Nov 06, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Please add book to series 2 12 Oct 03, 2018 01:12PM
  • What The Heart Learns (Stars Landing #6)
  • Reckless Beat Box Set (Reckless Beat, #1-3)
  • Shield (Greenstone Security #2)
  • Lucky (No Prisoners MC, #4)
  • Saved by the Woodsman  (The Woodsman, #1)
  • Minus (Burning Saints MC, #1)
  • Clutch
Get Jaine's rockstar romance, Dirty Like Us, FREE here!

Jaine Diamond is a romance author, fond of writing the love stories of built and badass men endowed with massive hearts, and strong, complex women she'd love to have a cocktail with.

She lives in beautiful Vancouver, Canada with her real-life romantic hero (Mr. Diamond) and their daughter, where she reads, writes, and drinks copious amounts of

Dirty (6 books)
  • Dirty Like Me (Dirty, #1)
  • Dirty Like Brody (Dirty, #2)
  • Dirty Like Seth (Dirty, #3)
  • Dirty Like Dylan (Dirty #4)
  • Dirty Like Jude: A Dirty Rockstar Romance (Dirty, Book 5)
  • Dirty Like Zane: A Dirty Rockstar Romance (Dirty, Book 6)