Start by marking “Spiced Holiday Kisses: A Small Town Holiday Romance Anthology” as Want to Read:
Spiced Holiday Kisses: A Small Town Holiday Romance Anthology

Spiced Holiday Kisses: A Small Town Holiday Romance Anthology

Authors Alyne Hart, Kara Liane, Syd Ryan, Kelsey Cheyenne, Harlow Layne and debut author Larissa Gail. The weather is getting colder, but these stories have all the heat and spice you need to stay warm!

Can a focused romance novelist and a playboy bachelor survive a snowstorm when they get stuck in a hotel room together? From Alyne Hart comes a blizzard to remember and enou
Published November 15th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Spiced Holiday Kisses, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Spiced Holiday Kisses

Start your review of Spiced Holiday Kisses: A Small Town Holiday Romance Anthology
Gladys
Nov 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is an anthology that provides readers with an entertaining and enjoyable collection of six quick reads. With storylines that are fun, sweet and romantic, the characters share good chemistry and all with the undeniable charm of a small town at holiday time setting. Offering heartwarming themes like opening your heart to love, fate has a way of stepping in and that true love is worth the time and trials to find it. My favorite of the six stories was Thanks To You by Kelsey Cheyenne. It was so ...more
Kathryn Crawford
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Spiced Holidays Kisses is a 5 ⭐️ read! The characters have situations come up that are very relatable. Before I read this book I was not looking forward to the Holidays, but when reading this book I had a smile on my face the whole time. This book taught a life lesson, that I needed after loosing my mom. This book is very detailed and keeps your interest. This book has good writing, has me wanting to tell all my friends about it, has a good story line.
Melissa Ledet
Nov 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great Collection

Six wonderful heartfelt stories on finding love. Loved reading all the stories in this collection. These stories will melt the snow outside with all the hotness inside of it.
Pat
Nov 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
This six book anthology was one sweet holiday read and each and every book in this collection had great character and storyline development which made this wonderful collection a pure pleasure to read!
Lisa
Nov 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
This boxset was gripping, well written & the chemistry between the characters sizzled throughout this wonderful read.

Well done Ladies. I look forward to more!
Catherine Cowles
I got to read an ARC of Kiss Me in this anthology, and let me tell you, what a fun and swoony read! Anyone else a sucker for stuck in a storm stories? There’s something about them I just love. And this one had me itching to pull out all my Christmas decorations and kick the season off right!
Kim
Nov 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Spiced Holiday Kisses is a boxed set by six amazing authors. All these authors are new to me. The stories in this boxed set are quick read novellas and each story was amazing. Each author created great characters and good holiday storylines. I definitely recommend this holiday book.
anuelina
Nov 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
I am voluntarily reviewing an ARC of this book for BMBB.

All these authors were new to me. So I didn't know what to expect. All the novellas are good. Every time I started a new one I thought that it couldn't be as good as the previous one. I was wrong. This book is full of equally amazing novellas with lots of holiday spirit. I enjoyed this book.

Would some of these guys be my book boyfriend? Why not.
Tracy
Nov 05, 2018 rated it liked it
Quick light holiday reads...each author created great characters with good storylines...
Erica Marselas
Nov 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved all the stories in this Anthology. They were the perfect way to start of the holiday season.
Theses stories are fun and romantic and all the couples chemistry poured off the pages it was hard not to root for each one. I'm going to find myself reading these stories again closer to Christmas.
Linda Barrett
Oct 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
All six authors in this anthology are new to me authors so I couldn't wait to get stuck in to their words.

Mistletoe and other disasters by Alyne Hart
This is 3.5 stars of sweet and sexy shenanigans set in a winter wonderland where all your wishes can come true if you just take down your walls and let love in.
Sarah and Damien had a chemistry which everyone craves and a love so powerful fate must have had a hand in it.
I loved reading this novella as it gave me all the Christmasy feels.

Combat boots
Melissa
Nov 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Hello favorite new authors! This anthology was filled with great characters, the perfect holiday pinch and book boyfriend alphas to dream about.

Hanna
Nov 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a fun and exciting holiday romance, I really enjoyed the characters and their interactions. a fun holiday read that I will pull out again and again at the end of the year I think

Fleur
Nov 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018
This was a great mix of holiday romance reads where there was something for everyone and if you didn't like one story you had plenty of others to choose from. I think my favorites of all were by Alyne Hart and Larissa Gail and both the women were feisty and head strong and the guys were Alphas but oh so dense at times in regards to women at time. There are plenty of laughs, head shaking, forehead slapping, sighing in contentment and so much more in this box set so I recommend you get comfy as yo ...more
Molly O'Hare
What a great way to start the holiday season. I’m such a sucker for the holidays and this did not disappoint. I found myself burning though my kindle pages. I’d highly recommend it to anyone looking for some sweet holiday cheer in this easy to read book.
Tanya
Nov 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful collection of stories which will give you a lovely warm feeling as You read each one. Each one is different but beautifully written stories.
Mistletoe is for kisses under it but in this story so mAny problems can happen with it. From falls to grips and many other disasters can happen with and around mistletoe. Follow and have a giggle as you read

Combat boots and candy canes. This is one I have read
Julia Torrey
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I just...Wow! In true holiday fashion Alyne Hart did a fantastic job taking a frustrating situation and turning it around into a happy ending. I picked this book up and could NOT put it down. I had to find out what happened next and devoured the story until there was nothing left! I definitely recommend this one to anyone who is unfamiliar with her work. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the anthology when it releases in a few weeks.
Kirstie Ibrahim
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: alyne-hart
Alyne Hart - 5 stars
WOW totally loved and enjoyed this story. Great characters and awesome setting. I'd love the big bed in front of the window with the gorgeous view. An easy read that just flowed from chapter to chapter.

Harlow Layne - 5 stars
Another great story. A quick and easy read that kept me interested the whole way. Both of the characters needed rescuing but in different ways.
Agata Jędrzejewska
Oct 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Harlow Layne - Kiss me
Just finished this wonderful wonderful novel. Two people, accidental meeting, unexpected help, no power and all misteries found. And the most important - happy ending. With hot guy and girl sexy as hell temperature is rising. A need to read.
Nicole ReadingBetweenTheSheets
This is for Kiss Me by Harlow Layne

Quick read of a holiday love story! I love how Gabi and Jax meet, she was in an accident and he rescues her...in return she rescues him right back! <3

Maybe it was the mistletoe "destiny"...but whatever brought them together made for an awesome Christmas/New Years story! And the Epilogue ... Swoon!!!! Loved this story and the characters and the feels I got from reading it!
Caitlyn Coakley
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This review is for Kiss Me by Harlow Layne

I love a story where the hero and heroine end up rescuing each other. While it's true Gabbi needed Jax's pure muscle to rescue her from her wrecked car, Jax needed Gabbi just as much. Maybe more. This circle of give and take between them is, in my humble opinion, what love is all about. This is one story that won't disappoint.
Stephanie
Oct 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My review is for Syd Ryan’s Unexpected Gift.

I like Amy’s spunkiness! Amy didn’t back down when she was dealing with Wes. I enjoyed their banter back and forth. Wes was completely swoon worthy. The way that Wes won over Amy was so adorable! I loved them together!

I adore Syd Ryan’s writing and I can’t to see what stories she comes up with next.

I voluntarily reviewed this book.
Laundry
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Give me all of the Christmas novellas. Seriously. I cannot get enough of these sweet, sexy and sassy love stories. Spiced Holiday Kisses gives us SIX incredible stories from SIX crazy talented authors. Each story is unique, well written and paints a fictional world worth envying.

Mistletoe and Other Disasters: Book 1 kicks us off with a bang. Sarah has traveled for her sister's upcoming wedding. The single bridesmaid checks into the hotel only to find her arch nemesis in her hotel room...naked.
LMR
Nov 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Readers Over 18 Only Please
Recommended to LMR by: Kara Liane & Booksprout
Spiced Holiday Kisses A Small Town Holiday Romance Anthology by Alyne Hart Combat Boots & Candy Canes Inside Spiced Holiday Kisses: A Small Town Holiday Romance Anthology
By: Kara Liane
"Combat Boots & Candy Canes" Will Bring You Unique Holiday Cheer!
"Combat Boots & Candy Canes"
This is a Great Story about Coming Home...
Sometimes when you leave, Home doesn't feel like it fits Anymore...
Sure, we've all seen & heard Stories of Grand Homecomings, but what about those that aren't so grand...
You know it's not Exactly the people, but in a way it is...
After all, you love
Kasey McCarthy
Nov 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mistletoe and other disasters by Alyne Hart

Sarah just wanted to get away for the weekend. When she gets to lodge she’s staying at, she just wants to relax. That’s until service desk tells her, Mr. North has already checked it. Only problem is she’s not married and when she gets to her room she’s in for a shock, she knows the man in the room. Damien is getting out of shower and walks into see a beautiful woman in his room. He thinks he knows her but can’t remember her name. Will Damien remember o
Melissa Ryann
Oct 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Kiss Me’ is a short story that will be part of the ‘Spiced Holiday Kisses’ anthology coming out soon! Harlow Layne’s story is among other talented and creative authors in this sweet and cheery holiday book!

In ‘Kiss Me’, Gabi and Jax meet by a chance encounter when Gabi is in an accident in the middle of a snow storm. The setting is set in the same town as Ms. Layne’s Hollywood Redemption and Hollywood Fairytale books. Gabi is on her way to visit her friends (the main characters of said books) f
Lily Bly
Nov 17, 2018 rated it liked it
I read a portion of this anthology on ARC. "Combat Boots and Candy Canes" by Kara Liane offers readers a cute holiday love story, but, unfortunately, it doesn’t quite make the grade. The lack of action drags painfully through pages of contemplation, reflection, and backstory. Character dialogue borders on unrealistic, and their personalities are spelled out in summary instead of being illustrated through their actions. However, the novella does offer witty holiday and military descriptions and c ...more
Q.B. Tyler
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky to get to read Harlow Layne's "Kiss Me" early and Gabi and Jax are so swoony! I love the damsel in distress beginning and this story did not disappoint as Jax rescues her from being stranded in a snowstorm. You get to learn about both of these deeply hurt characters' pasts and how they both want to help the other in the future. You can tell Jax is closed off but Gabi quickly opens him right up, and they face the decision of whether they should take this leap of faith together. This q ...more
Denise ☾ Chatterbooks Book Blog ☾
'Kiss Me' by Harlow Layne is a short story that is in a Holiday Anthology, 'Spiced Holiday Kisses,' amongst other amazing writers: Alyne Hart, Kara Liane, Kelsey Cheyenne, Larissa Gail, and Syd Ryan!

This anthology is here just in time for the season!

Can I just say that I love the cover so much!! It's beautiful and brought me right in! And it doesn’t help that I just love the Holiday season, so this is absolutely perfect!

*****

Two people.
An unexpected meeting.

Who knew those two people would end
Lara
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Getting away somewhere quiet was what Sarah and Damien were looking forward to. Only to discover the room they booked separately wound up being the same. Stuck in the middle of a blizzard with no options they begin to talk. That leads to more. Can these two who have shared a connection since school get back what they had? Or Will stubborn wills get in the way?
Heart warming Christmas Magic will have you inspired.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a revie
« previous 1 3 next »

• So Wrong So Right
  • Second Semester (Campus Tales #2)
  • Hollywood Redemption (Fairlane #1)
  • Pretty Little Mess
  • Unconditional
  • First Semester (Campus Tales #1)
  • Intern (Love is Blind #1)
  • Burned (A Betrayed Novella)
  • Untamed Lovers (Mountain Men of Bear Valley #2)
  • My Almost
  • Hollywood Fairytale (Fairlane #2)
  • Thankful for You (Croft Holidays Book 2)
  • Mistletoe (K19 Security Solutions #3)
  • Cheeky Trifle (A Second Helpings Short Story)
  • Claiming Christmas: A Mountain Man Romance Novella (Untouched #4.5)
  • The Love Plan
  • Lithium Oasis: A Lithium Springs Novel
  • Untamed Daddy (Mountain Men of Bear Valley #3)

Alyne Hart is a contemporary romance author of twelve published titles, a certified crazy cat-lady and wine connoisseur living in Washington state. She's known for writing stories that pack an emotional punch and get you right in the feels.

She loves writing real and flawed characters combined with gritty, deeply emotional, and raw romance. She's a romance junkie and happy endings addict, and if yo

News & Interviews