Start by marking “Nena (The Viking Treasure Huntress Series - Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Nena  (The Viking Treasure Huntress Series - Book 1)

Nena (The Viking Treasure Huntress Series - Book 1)

***2019 READERS' FAVORITE INTERNATIONAL BOOK AWARDS GOLD MEDAL WINNER

***2019 B.R.A.G. MEDALLION WINNER

***VOTED TOP 5 - "BEST VIKING ROMANCES" ON GOODREADS

Under the fiery Middle Eastern sun, two enemy worlds collide.

JARL, a powerful Viking leader, returns to the rich lands near the Caspian Sea at the helm of his magnificent new lo
Published September 27th 2018 by Trademark Publishing Company

To ask other readers questions about Nena, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nena

Start your review of Nena (The Viking Treasure Huntress Series - Book 1)
gj indieBRAG
Sep 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
We are proud to announce that NENA (The Viking Treasure Huntress Series - Book 1) by Ann Boelter is a B.R.A.G.Medallion Honoree. This tells readers that this book is well worth their time and money!
K.J. Simmill
Jun 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nena knew the gods would one day choose a man for her, but at nineteen it seemed they were waiting. In earnest, Nena had no qualms about this delay. She loved her life as a warrior, the feel of a weapon in her hand, the thrill of battle. All the things she loved about her life would cease to be when the gods revealed the one they chose for her. The gods had their methods, but she had never expected the attack on a friendly tournament to be part of their plan. She had intended to fight to the dea ...more
Ann Boelter
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
If you enjoy period pieces like Game of Thrones, The Last Kingdom, or The History Channel's Vikings, but wish they had more emphasis on romance, you'll love this book!
Elizabeth Stephens
Warrior romance 5 star read

I have been looking for a forced proximity warrior romance for freaking ever and I finally found it!!! This book is incredible. I love the male character so much! If you like powerful alphas utterly devoted to their fierce fiery powerful heroines then this book is the one for you !
Shannon Fl
Jun 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great story - worth your time!

Good writing, well-developed characters, and a good read. It was a little clunky with the cohesion between the boat and the rest of the story - I think that needed to play a larger part throughout the book, and I would have liked to learn more about the Teclan secondary characters - they felt rushed to me. Wish the book would have been longer, as the story was engaging and could have easily filled 200 more pages with more detail. Overall, a good read; hoping to
Angelica Hernandez
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book

Very well written love all the characters and everything in the story felt into place. Cannot wait for the next book
Tracey A
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I actually took a day off work to finish reading this book after I started it the night before! I loved the shipbuilder & his wife so much, their tender communications made me cry. You know the author understands tested and true love. As she convinces him to build Jarl's ship, and as the work begins, the pride actually swells in her as he finds purpose --- and the little nuances the writer portrays is absolutely perfect. The book was an incredibly fun read, with great conversations (I hate s ...more
Amanda
* I received this book as a Goodreads Giveaway*

This book was a delight! I couldn’t wait to see how the issues resolved themselves in the end. It will keep you on your toes for sure! I also really appreciated how tactful the author in the romance section of this book.
Jasmin Kahn
May 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Really loved this book! Hope there will be another with the same characters. :)
Sheena Swain
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I want to vote, this book should definitely be number 1!!
Mary
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Throughly enjoyed the storyline and read
Gwyn
Jan 17, 2019 rated it liked it
Really good! I can’t put it down! Looking forward to the next one too!
Mal Johnson
Jun 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is outside my regular reading menu but now I'm hooked. Ms. Boelter is one of the better writers I've ever read. I didn't think I could get into the Viking thing, but this one has such depth and interesting turning points, that it has me looking forward to her next one in the Viking Treasure Huntress Series. One of the things that hooked me was the introduction in how the ship came about. Intriguing to say the least. Can't wait to see where the characters and the ship go from here.
Krystina Bennett
Jul 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ann Boelter is an exceptional writer. I cannot wait for the next novel in the series. The book grabbed me from the first page--the introduction had me crying. From then on, I could not put down the book. The romance feels real; not contrived. But written in very good taste. I recommend this book to anyone who likes historical romances, especially Viking.
lorraine
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fabulous read. I really enjoyed the storyline and characters and I'm looking forward to the next in the series.
Brittiany
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I could not put this book down!! I absolutely loved it!!!!
R. Walraven
Oct 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the first Viking romance I've ever read. I highly recommend this book and can't wait to read the next in The Viking Treasure Huntress series. Ann Boelter is an amazing writer. Her research is authentic to times and places. This is a page-turner! Whether you're a romance-reader and/or Viking buff or not, you'll love this book. After reading, please post a review on Amazon and Goodreads. That helps all of us in our reading choices.
monika krupova
Nov 08, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »

• Connect for Classroom Success: A Mentoring Guide for Teachers K-12
  • A Vial Upon the Sun
  • Wishful Thinking (How To Be The Best Damn Faery Godmother In The World Or Die Trying #1)
  • Riggs (The Kings of Retribution MC, Louisiana Chapter #1)
  • Salt Redux (Salt Hendon, #2)
  • A Gentle Feuding
  • Werewolves Only (Crescent City Wolf Pack Book 1)
  • Virgin Tribute
  • Knightmare Arcanist (Frith Chronicles, #1)
  • Bhyr (Alien Warrior #3)
  • Until Forever
  • The Bridge Kingdom (The Bridge Kingdom, #1)
  • Girl at Heart
  • Captive of the Horde King (Horde Kings Of Dakkar, #1)
  • Dream of Me/Believe in Me (Viking & Saxon, #1 & #2)
  • The Anti-Cinderella (The Anti-Cinderella Chronicles #1)
  • When Wishes Bleed
  • Xul (Captured by Aliens #1)
Ann's Thoughts on Writing
I believe that a series should be a series of related stories, not one story chopped into multiple pieces to sell more books.

Love scenes should be tastefully erotic and occur where they fit—after a buildup of attraction and sexual tension, not gratuitous random sex thrown in.

I strongly believe that a book should be well-edited and proofread prior to bein