Start by marking “Amelia Fang and the Half-Moon Holiday (The Amelia Fang Series)” as Want to Read:
Amelia Fang and the Half-Moon Holiday (The Amelia Fang Series)

Amelia Fang and the Half-Moon Holiday

(Amelia Fang #4)

A brand new title in the bestselling gorgeously gothic and wickedly funny Amelia Fang series perfect for readers of 7+

MEET AMELIA FANG

The bravest little vampire in the kingdom

It’s the half-moon holidays in gloomy Nocturnia which means no school for Amelia and her friends! Instead they are going to spend it with their Rainbow Rangers troop, (lead by unicorns Ricky and

Kindle Edition
Published March 7th 2019 by Egmont

To ask other readers questions about Amelia Fang and the Half-Moon Holiday, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Amelia Fang and the Half-Moon Holiday

Start your review of Amelia Fang and the Half-Moon Holiday (The Amelia Fang Series)
Gavin
Feb 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My spoiler-free reading vlog of the entire Amelia Fang series: https://youtu.be/YeypPeXDGho

Amelia and her friends find themselves in a nightmarish ‘Honey I Shrunk the Kids’ scenario on Sugarplum Island!

How does the world keep expanding like this in the Amelia Fang series?? Just when I thought the world couldn’t get more imaginative, Anderson manages to conjure up more worlds in the tiniest of places - every nook and cranny of Amelia’s story is filled with magic and wonder.

Another fun adventure
Michelle Harrison
May 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When Amelia and her friends visit Sugarplum Island for their half-moon holiday, the last thing they expect is to end up shrinking down to bug size and stumbling on a curse that’s gripped the island for years. Can they set things to rights without being swatted?

This was the first Amelia Fang book I’ve read, but it works well as a stand alone adventure without having read the previous stories. I loved the richly imagined world of Nocturnia and all its characters, especially Amelia and the loveable
Arkham Reviews
Mar 09, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed-on-blog
It's four books into the series now and Amelia Fang is still simply wonderful. This time around, the characters get to explore a new corner of the Kingdom of the Light, meeting many new creatures including Bumblecorns and Mer-pires. The adventure this time time is always bright and cheerful, though does feel less connected to earlier instalments than previously as little reference is made back to earlier adventures. While this could make it a good starting point for newcomers, I was a little sad ...more
Nicole
Mar 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hooray, it's the Nocturnia friends back for another adventure.
It's Half-Moon Holiday and the Rainbow Explorers are being led by Graham and Ricky the unicorns on a badge earning trip to Sugarplum Island.
When Tangine runs off trying to find a cafe, they find a lovely fruit tree. After falling asleep under it Amelia, Grimaldi, Florence and Tangine {and pet pumpkins} wake up tiny. Getting stuck in jam and befriending Bumblecorn King Jamiethey find they have been cursed.
What I loved about this tal
Amber Swinford
Feb 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely love the Amelia Fang series. Chapter books were really intimidating for my 6 year old, but this series captured her interest from the start and really got her over that fear. From Book 1, she consumed them voraciously, eagerly anticipating their arrival from the UK, and reading them together was actually enjoyable. There are many children's books that can be boring and a chore to read together, but I found myself eager to read these and find out what happened next. Anderson's humor ...more
I Read, Therefore I Blog
Aug 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
The fourth in Laura Ellen Anderson’s AMELIA FANG SERIES for children aged 7+ is another charming, self-illustrated Gothic fantasy read about friendship and lost love, which is surprisingly moving and has some funny moments (particularly the slug queen mistaken for a sofa). For me, Squashy and Pumpy the pumpkins are the out-and-out stars but I keep wishing that there was more for Florence and Grimaldi to do as they fade into the background.
Jana P.
Sep 19, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Další zábavný příběh z této zajímavé série pro děti. Stále skvělé ilustrace a jazykově pořád na stejné úrovni, která mne baví. V tom vyjadřování je to jaksi svérázné, ale mně se to líbí. Pravda - Půlměsíční prázdniny mne dějově uchvátily o trošku méně než předchozí knihy, ale i tak mi to přišlo jako fajn svižný příběh se zajímavou zápletkou. Jo, tohle je strašně fajn oddechová série, která potěší i dospělého, pokud hledáte něco milého k odpočinku. Snad u nás vyjdou i další díly. :-)
Angel McGregor
Feb 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another belter from Nocturnia!! I absolutely love this series and cannot get enough of them. I was lucky enough to get an advance reading copy of this and read it in less than twenty-four hours!! Amelia and her friends are a great team and their adventures just keep getting better - these are must-reads for all ages!
Rachael Hall
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Bedtime stories just got a little bit more exciting! Myself and my little girl love going on the adventures with Amelia fang and her friends in Nocturnia, we find ourselves laughing out loud whilst reading most nights. Would highly recommend.
Andrea Wright
Dec 03, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Adorable!! I just can't get enough of all these characters. I love the artwork and the stories are always so nice and full of adventure. I hope there will be more to this series!! Long live Squishy!!
Kirsty Stanley
Steph
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bloody loved this! The Amelia Fang series is such fun. She’s such a polite character and I love the humour in these books. I am a massive fan of Ricky and Graham the unicorns!
The Life of a Book Nerd (Kirsty)
I can’t say enough how much I love this world and these characters and this story was so sweet! I didn’t see the twist coming which I maybe should have but it shocked me and I love that!
Rabah Haddar
May 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant
Niamh Massy
Apr 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved it because they turned small. Amelia was my favorite.
Korie
Feb 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019
I cannot get enough of Amelia and her friends in this series! Such a lovely story.
Feb 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My favourite Amelia Fang to date! Loved this cute adventure from my favourite pals in Nocturnia
Stephanie
May 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Love this series. I read it with my kindergartner before bedtime. Love the illustrations and fun characters!
Kizzy
Jul 03, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own
💛
Mehsi
It is time for the Half-Moon Holiday and Amelia is spending it with her friends at Rainbow Rangers (hosted by the unicorns of course) camp! But more is happening than just that! Be in for tons of magical adventures and delicious fruits.

I am so delighted that this series continues and that new books come out! Each adventure of Amelia is so much fun and I love seeing more of the world she lives in. The glittery side of The Kingdom of the Light and the darker and gloomier side of The Kingdom of the
Stephen Baird
Mar 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really, really look forward to a new book from Laura Ellen Anderson and Amelia Fang and the Half-Moon Holiday kept up the streak of fun adventures that are great to read alone or to children.

The Rainbow Rangers idea was brilliant, we all remember summer camps, some with love, others with less love and Amelia and friends take on the challenges, I was going to say full on, but they are mysteriously shrunk and have to work together to find out why.

Lots of adventures and puns, peppered with great
Lansy
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Que historia más bonita, por favor ♥ Es que me encanta la saga de Amelia Fang, estoy disfrutando muchísimo.
Además se nota mazo la evolución en las ilustraciones. En este libro son geniales y muy completas, llenas de detalles.
Ahora toca esperar a ver si RBA sigue sacando los libros traducidos o tocará pasarse al inglés.
Tintac
Jun 02, 2019
Lola
Oct 01, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Willow Moss & the Lost Day (Starfell #1)
  • Frostheart (Frostheart #1)
  • The Vanishing Trick
  • The Highland Falcon Thief
  • Fairy Mom and Me
  • The Polar Bear Explorers' Club
  • Gargantis (The Legends of Eerie-on-Sea, #2)
  • The Land of Roar
  • The Peculiar Peggs of Riddling Woods
  • Explorers on Black Ice Bridge
  • The Forbidden Expedition
  • WildSpark
  • Rumblestar (The Unmapped Chronicles, #1)
  • Scritch Scratch
  • Orion Lost
  • Slime
  • The Haunting of Aveline Jones
  • Witch Wars
Laura Ellen Anderson is the illustrator of several books for children, as well as the author-illustrator of the graphic novel Evil Emperor Penguin. Laura Ellen Anderson lives in London.

Amelia Fang (8 books)
  • Amelia Fang and the Barbaric Ball
  • Amelia Fang and the Unicorn Lords
  • Amelia Fang and the Memory Thief
  • Amelia Fang and the Lost Yeti Treasures (The Amelia Fang Series)
  • Amelia Fang and the Naughty Caticorns (Amelia Fang, #6)
  • Amelia Fang and the Rainbow Rangers