Start by marking “Winter Fire (Coldharbour Chronicles #3)” as Want to Read:
Winter Fire (Coldharbour Chronicles #3)

Winter Fire

(Coldharbour Chronicles #3)

An Urban Fantasy Novel.

Out of the frying pan, into the damn inferno!

Come back to Coldharbour as Jake Winter continues his fight to free the city in the third installment of Coldharbour Chronicles.
A dark urban fantasy tale with kick-ass action and slow-burn m/m romance.
Published December 7th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Winter Fire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Winter Fire

Kimi
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Winter Fire by Richard Amos is the third book in the Coldharbour Chronicles series. If you have not yet read the first two books in this series, then I recommend that you read those books first. Winter Fire basically starts off where Winter Shadows (Book 2) ended. Jake Winter is still killing the beasts in Coldharbour with his friends/guardians. In the last book Lilisian, who is a Supreme beast got free. Jake and his friends must deal with the consequences with Lilisian being free and trying to ...more
Tracey
Dec 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
LOVE LOVE LOVED this book.

In the third installment of the Coldharbour Chronicles we at last see Jake Winter come into his own, he has finally become Hecate's perfect weapon and the reason why she chose him is finally revealed. But before that happens Jake must take the battle to the Beast Realm itself, and storm the gates of Lilisian's throne room to try and stop her. After getting through some giants, a whole horde of piggy-slicers, a bunch of hyenas, Purple, and - oh yeah - a DRAGON!

This book
Kathryn Manzella
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Winter Fire is the third book in Richard Amos' Coldharbour Chronicles series.
Jake Winter and his friends are still on the hunt to kill the beast Supreme, Lilisian. But first he has to conquer her newest pet. .. a dragon. In his race to conquer and protect, he also needs to figure out what is going on with him and Dean and solve the mystery of the White-Eyed gentleman.

Action packed, paranormal story with a slow burn romance. I found myself anxiously reading, wanting to find out what happens nex
Sarita Chapdelaine
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
This is another amazing book in the Coldharbour Chronicles series and I love everything about it. It is beautifully written, fast-paced, full of surprising twists, has a lot of action and suspense, a great storyline and the characters are fantastic. Jake and the gang are in constant danger as they continue on their quest to save Coldharbour. They are always under fire and even though Jake's powers are growing and he has more control over them they may not be enough to save them all. I love that ...more
P Leslie
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle-unlimited, m-m
This is the third book in the series therefore, if you haven’t read the first two books, I would strongly urge you to do so.

Things are starting to get heated between Dean and Jake and about time too. Dean’s feelings towards Jake are becoming more obvious leaving no question whether it’s all one sided. Jake battles with his guilt and attraction but when he lets go, he can finally look towards the future rather than the past.

Poor Jake faces many dangers throughout and there were moments I was li
Joscelyn Smith
Dec 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm not saying that things in Coldharbour are getting more dangerous but I am starting to worry that the population is going to drop to the triple digits soon. Jake is starting to get a real grasp on all of his powers and...bam a freaking dragon pops up. Man he gets put through the ringer this time but he also gets some answers.

Shiznit is getting real as the danger ramps up to truly painful levels but Jake just keeps getting stronger both in his power and more importantly in his sense of self,
Violet  Marshall
Dec 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the third book in The Coldharbour Chronicles Series. What an sensational book the writing was great. The plot was entertaining and it was steady throughout the book. I found the story and characters captivating. The characters were developed and thought out. Jake and Dean are the MC’s of this book. There was humor, magic, shifters, evil, beasts, friends, action and more in this book. I can recommend this book as a good read. I voluntarily read an advance copy of this book for an honest r ...more
T
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Winter Fire is book 3 in the Coldharbour Chronicles series and it was a thrill ride! Lots of surprising twists and turns, action and suspense as we follow Jake as he really comes into his powers. He seems to have finally started to let go of some of his guilt about his feelings for Dean and their relationship shows progress which was great to see! The plot keeps growing and some answers are shown but it's obvious there's more to come! I can't wait to see what's next! Highly recommend!
I received
Andrea Green
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This storey just keeps getting better, Jake is starting to heal emotionally and his relationship with Dean moves up a level after some anxty moments which adds a bit of drama. The over all picture of the storey is starting to make more sense but there is still a lot of unanswered questions to look forward to. Full of Action but intertwined with some lighter moments and lots of sarcasm makes for a very enjoyable read.
Penny Noble
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I think this book is my favorite of the series so far. I can’t say too much as I don’t want to give away anything, but relationships are progressing nicely, the plot is moving along (I am so anxious to see about Michael and one-eye guy’s connection), and I just love the characters. I will say that I think Jake has moved on finally from Michael, but I wonder what’s going to pop up to put a monkey wrench in it! LOL! If you like urban fantasy with romance, give this series a try! I highly recommend ...more
April
Dec 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Freaking Fantastic

Omg I absolutely love this series. It has amazing characters and a good plot. The story just gets better as it moves along. A must read!!! I can't wait to see what happens next..
Draupnir
Morrigan
Jan 19, 2019
NeRdyWYRM
Thesfantspirit
rated it did not like it
Jan 15, 2019
Richard Amos is an author from England who is constantly lost in the worlds he writes about, and the ones in the queue yet to be written. He also has more books in his house than anything else, and is never without a book (and chocolate) in his hands when he's not writing. He’s a proud nerd who loves to dance. Hard.

Richard writes Urban Fantasy and High Fantasy. There are diverse characters and LG

Coldharbour Chronicles (4 books)
  • Winter Rising (Coldharbour Chronicles #1)
  • Winter Shadows (Coldharbour Chronicles #2)
  • Winter Blood (Coldharbour Chronicles #4)