Start by marking “So Wild (Silver Daughters Ink, #1)” as Want to Read:
So Wild (Silver Daughters Ink, #1)

So Wild

(Silver Daughters Ink #1)

4.57  ·  Rating details ·  14 Ratings  ·  20 Reviews
As a teenager, Samantha DaSilva had two interests: running wild and messing with her posh neighbour. The neighbour moved away—the coward—but the wild kept right on going. At least it did until her hippie father vanished, leaving her in charge of the family tattoo studio. As Sam struggles to keep the business afloat her childhood nemesis returns, taller, blonder and more of ...more
Expected publication: October 23rd 2018 by BookBaby

Stacey is Sassy
Oh, how the tattoos have changed…

My first memory of tattoos was back in the day when I worked in my family’s hardware store. Picture this…my blokey 6’ 1” dad, my English Rose and petite mum, my two sisters and I, selling paint, tools and manly man stuff. This particular day, Dad and I were working by ourselves and I think I was about 13 or 14. Dad stepped out for a minute and I was “Supervising” the store. In walks a very tall, muscly and bearded biker dude. Now, you’d think I’d be intimidated,
Aisling Zena
Oct 02, 2018 marked it as to-read
2/10/18

I got an ARC!!!

description

And yes, that is exactly how I reacted when I saw the message in my inbox! I was probably louder to be honest. I kept doing happy dances and squealing while at work every so often. Actually doing a little jig as I write this!

** ARC kindly provided by the lovely author, Eve Dangerfield , in exchange for an honest review. Thank you so much!
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
❤❤I'm always excited to read a new book from Eve ❤❤

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
Oct 01, 2018 marked it as nov-arcs-to-review
Shelves: arcs-to-review
Elle
Oct 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5* drive me wild STARS!!

I was quite pessimist about anything with tattoos. I don't know why, honestly. Maybe because I live in conservative family who said tattoos = bad; especially for woman. I'm afraid I will sounds too judgemental. But when the blurb says: "Is a spanking adequate punishment for putting someone's virginity on eBay?", my quick answer is HECK YES!

description

Samantha DaSilva is the wildest heroine I've ever read. She has a loving father and her twin, Nicole aka Nix and the youngest, Tabi
❤Sana❤
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
ARC kindly provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

⭐4,5 Galahad stars⭐

description

“You drive me fucking wild, Samantha. You always have.”

Review to come close to release day.
« Court (Take the Read) »

It was wonderful. And painful. It was like life.

OH MY GOSH, I loved this book. I mean, I was pretty excited to get Eve's message offering the arc to this book, but I was still not prepared. The blurb had me anxious to get my hands on it, and once I started reading, it sucked me right in.

Calling this a childhood slash second-chance romance doesn't quite feel right, because for all intents and purposes, Sam and Scott had been feuding since they were kids, with the underlying layer of 'these two a
C. Erani Kole
Loved it~

Of all the books Dangerfield's written so far, I'd say this one reads as one of the shorter ones, but in a totally fun and consuming way. It's been a while since I read something light and simplistic, but at the same time, had its own form of complicated with some hilarious characters. There was one thing that slightly had me questioning the way of things, but I also feel like it made its own sort of sense, otherwise they wouldn't be the people they are. And it wasn't too bad, so it's n
Char ღ Denae Mercer
An Eve Dangerfield book is not just a good read. Her signature quirky characters and humorous, twisty plots make every story a unique, heart-warming experience. Each new book I've read of hers, has left a lasting impression on me. I usually think about them for a long time, afterwards, and it's as though the characters have become friends that leave a gap in my life, when the story is done.
That is especially true in 'So Wild'. The characters, though very colorful, are as realistic as people you
Nuchchy
Oh my, I can't wait to get my hands on this book! Bring it on girl!!
Sammy- Just Let Me Read
Oct 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So Wild is a hilarious, unique, smartly-written romance with a fantastic plot and an amazing cast of characters. Eve Dangerfield gives readers a story that will make them laugh and swoon and yearn for more. Scott and Samantha's journey was one of two people overcoming a painful past full of misunderstandings and loss. Dangerfield weaves humor and angst flawlessly in this engaging story.

"You thinking about all the ways I owned you?"

"No, I'm thinking about all the ways I'd handle you, now."

I'm alw
Anthea Cuddihy
Sep 24, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018, loved-up, arc
This story is a long and satisfying read, with Eve Dangerfield's characteristic hot (and slightly kinky) sex, sassy characters and great writing. Also, lots of tattoos - I absolutely couldn't resist this warning, because it works on so many levels for this book...

description
Have you ever wanted a do-over, but you have so many feelings that you're not even sure if that's a good idea, or how to start, or even if you REALLY want to go back there? That's how Samantha feels about Scott.

Plus, there's a whole b
Shayna
Oct 01, 2018 is currently reading it
Shelves: arc-review
Onnica (I Love Romantic Fiction blog)
(Review will also post on blog on release day)

Book: So Wild
Series: Silver Daughters Ink #1
Author: Eve Dangerfield
Release date: 23 October 2018

Main characters: Samantha DaSilva, pranker supreme, tattoo artist, Johnny Depp hater. Scott Sanderson, her childhood neighbour, former nemesis, and owner of the longest crush in history.
Plot: Sam DaSilva has been left with a ton of responsibilities she didn't  necessary want when her father decides to take off to give his daughters 'room to grow'.  Left wi
Courtenay Bennett
Oct 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Every time I read an Eve book, I’m so completely blown away by the depth and diversity in each story. At face value, this book is laugh-out-loud hilarious, full of so many Australian sayings and so much slang - plus the excessive language, which is also completely Australian. I read these characters and I feel like I’m with my slightly-crazier friends.
But then there’s this whole other level to it where these huge, key issues are touched on and explored. Sam’s anti-patriarchy Dad with his comple
Tim James Clancy
Oct 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Two thumbs up
Michelle
Oct 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
3.5 stars.
Jessica Alcazar
Copy provided by the author for early review

fucking hell ... that was just amazing!
Jun 27, 2018
Jamie
Aakriti Mittal
Crystal N
Jul 26, 2018
Eve Dangerfield has loved romance novels since she first started swiping her grandmother’s paperbacks. Now she writes her own sexy tales about complex women and gorgeous-but-slightly-tortured men. Her work has been described as ‘the defibrillator contemporary romance needs right now,’ and not by herself, or even her mum, but OTHER PEOPLE.
Eve currently lives in Melbourne with her boy, a bunch of s