Start by marking “Fallen Academy: Year Three (Fallen Academy #3)” as Want to Read:
Fallen Academy: Year Three (Fallen Academy #3)

Fallen Academy: Year Three

(Fallen Academy #3)

It will take every ounce of strength and training Brielle has to survive year three. Meanwhile, Lincoln will also be fighting his own battle for survival. Each of them worlds apart.
Kindle Edition
Published December 4th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Fallen Academy, please sign up.
Karis Yes! She said January or February. There is also going to be a novella from Lincoln's POV!
Georgia It says book three. So... Probably not.

Start your review of Fallen Academy: Year Three (Fallen Academy #3)
angela
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Leia Stone is an amazing writer.

I think this is my first Leia Stone series, but I sure plan on reading more. I have been enjoying this series so much.
Tassi
Wowsah....Just wowsah. When I finished this book last night I legit just had no words for the journey this book took me on. It was hands down one of the best yet heart wrenching new read books I have read this year. I literally just have so many emotions when it comes to this story, I'm honestly not really sure how to process them all. This series is truly a work of out and one that Leia should be extra, extra proud of.

With this book I knew it was going to be a hard read, especially with how
Vicky
Apr 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
I think it's dragging now, can't wait for the next one.
☽☆Jean☠BookRampage☆☾
Didn’t I say these were addictive?
They sure have gotten a hell of a lot darker.
But I like to see my badass protagonist come into her own.
Jillian
4.5 stars. I am eating this series up like candy. I can't get enough. This is the 3rd book in the Fallen Academy series. We saw Brie as she was trapped in the underworld by Lucifer and watched her do everything she could to survive and best Lucifer so she could try to make it back to her friends and family at Fallen Academy. I was captivated the whole time. I can't wait to see what happens in book 4.

Audible: The audiobook was good. I enjoyed the narration.
Paige T
Wow what an amazing book!

This book really doesn't spare your emotions!

You've got Bri all on her own in Hell, trying to survive Lucifer and the demons, not really knowing what's happening to her loved ones back in Angel City.
Then you've got Bri's loved ones who think she's gone, and you see how they're dealing/not dealing with it.

We also meet some new really intruiging characters, who i'm looking forward to knowing more about!

I'm not going to give anything away, but I can tell you that as with
Michelle Fritz PA
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my unholy Satan babies!!! This was one spellbinding and at times frightening addition to one cravable and unpredictable series! Bri is faced with situations that will test her far beyond anything she thought possible. Her worst nightmares are starkly played out before her and she's forced to do a will that is not her own. I totally cried several times while reading this and totally flipped out at the ending.... which was utterly perfect!! I cannot wait to see what awaits these memorable ...more
Amanda
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love

I love the fact that she calls Lucifer Lucy. And I love her spirit and her willingness to fight for what she believes is right, most especially her family. And Lincoln fits her perfectly.
Raveen Vann
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

Book three is this totally addicting series. This one picks up where book 2 left off and that was Lucifer taking Brielle with him. No she has to fight and stay smart to stay alive and escape there to get back to everyone she loves and cares especially Lincoln!
Mia LeNae
Mar 20, 2019 rated it liked it
Dad vibes

Sorry but how does the MC just get weaker from one book to the next? How do you forget all of your training? How did you keep letting demons punk you? Why we're all the infiltration plans so blah?
Kat
Jul 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So, I feel like the fact that I read this in a couple hours speaks for itself. To be fair my reading speed is quick, but I honestly couldn’t put this down! After the HUGE cliffhanger from the last book I just HAD to know what happened. I was on the edge of my seat hoping Brielle would be united with Lincoln and her family. Don’t want to spoil anything, but this book is awesome! Can’t wait to read the next one!!
Steven Smithen
Get the tissues ready!!!

Wow! Leia definitely had is worried with the ending of Year 2 and the beginning of Year 3 is pretty bleak but our hero Bri's perseverance is rewarded with being reunited with her friends and family only to find out that a lot has changed and Lincoln is missing. This one is a huge tear fest especially the ending. Thankfully no but wrenching cliffhanger this time. Looking forward to Year 4. Watch out Lucy Bri and the gang are coming for you.
Abeer
Honestly, this was the best birthday present i could ask for ...more
Marsha
Dec 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
"Fallen Academy (Year Three)" begins with Brielle attempting to adjust to living in Hell. She is all alone because she can no longer communicate with her trusty weapon, Sera. She is being drugged to keep her in line by one of Satan's slaves, Raksha. Brielle begs to get off of the drugs but Satan has made it clear that he will begin reducing the dose when she begins to cooperate. So that is exactly what she does.

As Satan lessens the drugs for Brielle he begins to demand that she train with his
Daisy Delfin
Jan 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
LM
Feb 24, 2019 rated it liked it
3.5 best so far, for sure
sherry young
Lets get #4 out now

I love these books.The characters were familiar to me, I was always rooting for her. I read this straight through. I love the love story.Next she will liberate her friends in hell.
Jill
Jul 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Entertaining, suspenseful great read

Book 3 was full of adventure yet again ! Bri seems to attract trouble but she is also and ass and fights with everything she has .
I thoroughly enjoyed this installment of the story and am looking forward to reading the conclusion !
Tracey Sanders
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I need the next book dammit love this series ...more
Cyrene Olson
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was really looking forward to reading this one, especially after the super crappy ending from book two. This time out, we get a much better ending. Brielle has been taken by Lucifer and is a prisoner in Hell. Separated from her blade, Sera, and drugged so she can’t use her powers, she’s going to have to be on top of her game and acting skills to find a way out. Back at home, her family, Lincoln and her friends all believe she is dead.

So half the book, Brielle is working on a way out of hell,
Erin*
Dec 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was actually really hesitant about reading this book because it was left on such a scary cliffhanger in the second book I didn’t know if I could handle what was going to happen to Bri and Lincoln. I’m so glad I pushed through and read it because this book was amazing! The emotional rollercoaster Bri goes through while in hell will have you in tears and then have you hoping along with her. And you just keep rooting for her to succeed in getting out of hell. She becomes so much stronger and you ...more
Danielle Dickson
Apr 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
WHEN IS THE NEXT BOOK OUT?!?!?!?! I'm dying for it hahaha!
Just finished listening to this and I need more. I swooned so bad at the platform part! *le sigh* Again, Lincoln is beautiful! I'm diving into 3.5 to hear it from his side!! I need to know what happened to him, I love getting inside the hero's mind as well!
Fallon Soye
Absolutely amazing!

Honestly this series just keeps getting better and better. Starting from the beginning and have Brielle stuck in hell was terrifying. I could feel the anxiety off this book coming in waves as each page turned worse and worse. At the end though, TOTALLY worth it! You won’t be disappointed.
Bonnie munn asido
Dec 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Love a fun book!

Considering the last book had Brielle in hell, this book had a unique way to get her out. She has complications with Lucifer and demons. Brielle is a good friend to Sera and the guard who attends her. She must make dad choices to get free. Crushed that Lincoln is endanger...She sets out to free him. What a ride!
Donna
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I think I have a new author to add to my fav list. I have read 3 books in 2 days so that tells how much I am enjoying this author's work. I love these characters and how they have created their own little family. I loved seeing her friend's vision come true and how it really happens. The vision left out a lot of details like true motives and survival but the actual events may be different than Lucifer interpreted. Overall, I am really enjoying the series and can't wait to read more.
Avid
Jan 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
A fairly simple plot line for a book, but very well done, and moves the overall series plot along nicely to the big showdown that I expect to happen in the next novel. I spent about half this novel crying because what the MC was going through was so awful. If you have any human trafficking, hostage or kidnapping triggers, this will not be a good book for you. It was very disturbing at some points. If you watch tv, think of the show Criminal Minds. So half the book is her getting out of Hell ...more
Theborofamily
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Year Three Delivers!

Through the toughest of circumstances Brielle never backs down. Her strong willed personality, and determination are to be admired by all. Not mention I wish I was in her circle of friends her group is amazing when they work together!! Can't wait until Year Four!!!
Book Addict
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow...just wow!! This book really left me breathless! As soon as I started reading it was impossible to put down and I could feel everything the MCs were going through in the writing! Leo’s has once again absolutely captivated the reader and made me fully invested! I had anger, laughs and tears while reading this book! Beautiful ending but so ready to read book four! This book has it all...action, angels, powerful FMC, sexy MMC and a evil devil for us to hate! This is a must buy series for ...more
Becky
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is an absolutely epic series and every-time I finish an instalment I’m cursing there isn’t more for me to read yet. I laughed, I cried, I gasped out loud. I was so involved with the story I never wanted it to end!
Sara Kobayashi
Amazing

I don’t know how she does it but these books get better and better. I can’t help but admire Brielle and want to be like her even though she’s a fictional character. Thank you so much for writing these stories!!!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Supernatural Academy: Year One (Supernatural Academy, #1)
  • Supernatural Academy: Year Two (Supernatural Academy, #2)
  • Half-Blood (Darkblood Academy, #1)
  • Anarchy  (Hive Trilogy, #2)
  • Broken Trust (Dark Legacy #2)
  • House of Royale (Secret Keepers #4)
  • Annihilate (Hive Trilogy, #3)
  • Night Shifter (Magical Creatures Academy #1)
  • Supernatural Slayer Squad (Darkblood Academy, #2)
  • The Culling Trials 2 (Shadowspell Academy, #2)
  • Court of Night (Institute of the Shadow Fae, #3)
  • Seeker (The Royal Trials, #2)
  • Ash (Hive Trilogy, #1)
  • The Culling Trials 3 (Shadowspell Academy, #3)
  • Broken Wings (Dark Legacy, #1)
  • Broken Legacy (Dark Legacy, #3)
  • Awakened And Betrayed (The Lost Sentinel, #2)
Leia Stone is the USA TODAY bestselling author of the Matefinder series which is optioned for flim, and the Hive Trilogy. She lives in Arizona with her husband, two kids and her dog. When she is not chasing around her twin son and daughter, or writing, she has her nose shoved in a book. She wrote her first book when she was 23 years old. Keep reading and live with purpose.

Fallen Academy (4 books)
  • Fallen Academy: Year One (Fallen Academy, #1)
  • Fallen Academy: Year Two (Fallen Academy #2)
  • Fallen Academy: Year Four (Fallen Academy #4)
“Sometimes when you felt like you were losing hope, you needed others to hold the hope for you. Shea was my strength in that moment.” 0 likes
“Sometimes that’s all we needed, one friend rooting for us when we couldn’t root for ourselves any longer.” 0 likes