Start by marking “Fallen Academy: Year Three (Fallen Academy #3)” as Want to Read:
Fallen Academy: Year Three (Fallen Academy #3)

Fallen Academy: Year Three

(Fallen Academy #3)

It will take every ounce of strength and training Brielle has to survive year three. Meanwhile, Lincoln will also be fighting his own battle for survival. Each of them worlds apart.
Published December 4th 2018 by Independently Published

To ask other readers questions about Fallen Academy, please sign up.
Karis Yes! She said January or February. There is also going to be a novella from Lincoln's POV!…moreYes! She said January or February. There is also going to be a novella from Lincoln's POV!(less)
Georgia It says book three. So... Probably not.

Start your review of Fallen Academy: Year Three (Fallen Academy #3)
angela
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Leia Stone is an amazing writer.

I think this is my first Leia Stone series, but I sure plan on reading more. I have been enjoying this series so much.
Tassi (Read Ramble Repeat)
Wowsah....Just wowsah. When I finished this book last night I legit just had no words for the journey this book took me on. It was hands down one of the best yet heart wrenching new read books I have read this year. I literally just have so many emotions when it comes to this story, I'm honestly not really sure how to process them all. This series is truly a work of out and one that Leia should be extra, extra proud of.

With this book I knew it was going to be a hard read, especially with how th
Vicky
Apr 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
I think it's dragging now, can't wait for the next one. ...more
Amanda
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love

I love the fact that she calls Lucifer Lucy. And I love her spirit and her willingness to fight for what she believes is right, most especially her family. And Lincoln fits her perfectly.
Jina |  RomanticDeception
Didn’t I say these were addictive?
They sure have gotten a hell of a lot darker.
But I like to see my badass protagonist come into her own.
Jillian
4.5 stars. I am eating this series up like candy. I can't get enough. This is the 3rd book in the Fallen Academy series. We saw Brie as she was trapped in the underworld by Lucifer and watched her do everything she could to survive and best Lucifer so she could try to make it back to her friends and family at Fallen Academy. I was captivated the whole time. I can't wait to see what happens in book 4.

Audible: The audiobook was good. I enjoyed the narration.
Mimi
Apr 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I started this novel at 11pm. It is now currently 4am, and I am in tears.

The only good part of lockdown is being able to sleep in today.

Least I can say my reading slump is over :)
Melliane
May 13, 2021 rated it really liked it
Mon avis en Franaçais

My English review

I had a good time with the first two volumes and I was curious to see what would happen to Brielle after the consequences of the previous novel.

Brielle is now in Hell and doesn’t know how to get out, especially since everyone on Earth thinks she’s dead. She has little hope and is constantly being watched. It’s not easy. Yet, our heroine doesn’t lose hope and may well find an unlikely ally.

I enjoyed discovering this novel. It was nice to see what Hell was rea
Paige T
Wow what an amazing book!

This book really doesn't spare your emotions!

You've got Bri all on her own in Hell, trying to survive Lucifer and the demons, not really knowing what's happening to her loved ones back in Angel City.
Then you've got Bri's loved ones who think she's gone, and you see how they're dealing/not dealing with it.

We also meet some new really intruiging characters, who i'm looking forward to knowing more about!

I'm not going to give anything away, but I can tell you that as with t
Michelle Fritz PA
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my unholy Satan babies!!! This was one spellbinding and at times frightening addition to one cravable and unpredictable series! Bri is faced with situations that will test her far beyond anything she thought possible. Her worst nightmares are starkly played out before her and she's forced to do a will that is not her own. I totally cried several times while reading this and totally flipped out at the ending.... which was utterly perfect!! I cannot wait to see what awaits these memorable chara ...more
Mia LeNae
Mar 20, 2019 rated it liked it
Dad vibes

Sorry but how does the MC just get weaker from one book to the next? How do you forget all of your training? How did you keep letting demons punk you? Why we're all the infiltration plans so blah?
Raveen Vann
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

Book three is this totally addicting series. This one picks up where book 2 left off and that was Lucifer taking Brielle with him. No she has to fight and stay smart to stay alive and escape there to get back to everyone she loves and cares especially Lincoln!
Nazurka
Apr 27, 2020 rated it liked it
Good pacing but too fast in the end. Revelations and plot points were just dealt with a bit too quickly und I really was dissipointed about the emotional handeling (or lack there of) so I couldn't truly connect with the characters. Still a nice read though. ...more
Kat
Jul 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So, I feel like the fact that I read this in a couple hours speaks for itself. To be fair my reading speed is quick, but I honestly couldn’t put this down! After the HUGE cliffhanger from the last book I just HAD to know what happened. I was on the edge of my seat hoping Brielle would be united with Lincoln and her family. Don’t want to spoil anything, but this book is awesome! Can’t wait to read the next one!!
Steven Smithen
Get the tissues ready!!!

Wow! Leia definitely had is worried with the ending of Year 2 and the beginning of Year 3 is pretty bleak but our hero Bri's perseverance is rewarded with being reunited with her friends and family only to find out that a lot has changed and Lincoln is missing. This one is a huge tear fest especially the ending. Thankfully no but wrenching cliffhanger this time. Looking forward to Year 4. Watch out Lucy Bri and the gang are coming for you.
Marsha
Dec 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
"Fallen Academy (Year Three)" begins with Brielle attempting to adjust to living in Hell. She is all alone because she can no longer communicate with her trusty weapon, Sera. She is being drugged to keep her in line by one of Satan's slaves, Raksha. Brielle begs to get off of the drugs but Satan has made it clear that he will begin reducing the dose when she begins to cooperate. So that is exactly what she does.

As Satan lessens the drugs for Brielle he begins to demand that she train with his e
Rasa Ievkalne
Aug 23, 2019 rated it it was ok
It's getting progressively ridiculous with each consecutive book.Author constantly forgets the world or character abilities she had tried to build and brings them up only when it suits the story,completely forgetting them when not needed.For example.Raphael is a mind reader ,yet he is constantly clueless on inner dialogue of other characters unless it suits the story.World is a ongoing war zone where demons rule,yet all angel blessed only feel discomfort in Demon city.And not in San Francisco. G ...more
Daisy Delfin
Jan 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
LM
Feb 24, 2019 rated it liked it
3.5 best so far, for sure
Kokom1
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
There are no words!! I can barely breathe with that ending. Such an emotional book. I cried so many times. This was amazing. Does not disappoint. I thought taking away many of the main characters for the majority of the book would dampen it. Nope! This was so well written. Love your work Leia!
sherry young
Lets get #4 out now

I love these books.The characters were familiar to me, I was always rooting for her. I read this straight through. I love the love story.Next she will liberate her friends in hell.
Jill
Jul 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Entertaining, suspenseful great read

Book 3 was full of adventure yet again ! Bri seems to attract trouble but she is also and ass and fights with everything she has .
I thoroughly enjoyed this installment of the story and am looking forward to reading the conclusion !
Tracey Sanders
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I need the next book dammit 😍 love this series 🙌
Aiden Mayberry
Jan 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great book
Cyrene Olson
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was really looking forward to reading this one, especially after the super crappy ending from book two. This time out, we get a much better ending. Brielle has been taken by Lucifer and is a prisoner in Hell. Separated from her blade, Sera, and drugged so she can’t use her powers, she’s going to have to be on top of her game and acting skills to find a way out. Back at home, her family, Lincoln and her friends all believe she is dead.

So half the book, Brielle is working on a way out of hell,
Erin*
Dec 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was actually really hesitant about reading this book because it was left on such a scary cliffhanger in the second book I didn’t know if I could handle what was going to happen to Bri and Lincoln. I’m so glad I pushed through and read it because this book was amazing! The emotional rollercoaster Bri goes through while in hell will have you in tears and then have you hoping along with her. And you just keep rooting for her to succeed in getting out of hell. She becomes so much stronger and you ...more
Fallon Soye
Absolutely amazing!

Honestly this series just keeps getting better and better. Starting from the beginning and have Brielle stuck in hell was terrifying. I could feel the anxiety off this book coming in waves as each page turned worse and worse. At the end though, TOTALLY worth it! You won’t be disappointed.
Bonnie munn asido
Dec 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Love a fun book!

Considering the last book had Brielle in hell, this book had a unique way to get her out. She has complications with Lucifer and demons. Brielle is a good friend to Sera and the guard who attends her. She must make dad choices to get free. Crushed that Lincoln is endanger...She sets out to free him. What a ride!
Donna
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I think I have a new author to add to my fav list. I have read 3 books in 2 days so that tells how much I am enjoying this author's work. I love these characters and how they have created their own little family. I loved seeing her friend's vision come true and how it really happens. The vision left out a lot of details like true motives and survival but the actual events may be different than Lucifer interpreted. Overall, I am really enjoying the series and can't wait to read more. ...more

• Ash (Hive Trilogy, #1)
  • Supernatural Academy: Year One (Supernatural Academy, #1)
  • Supernatural Academy: Year Three (Supernatural Academy, #3)
  • Anarchy  (Hive Trilogy, #2)
  • Queen Alpha (NYC Mecca, #2)
  • Queen Heir (NYC Mecca, #1)
  • Queen Fae (NYC Mecca, #3)
  • Annihilate (Hive Trilogy, #3)
  • Queen Mecca (NYC Mecca, #4)
  • Reclaimed (Shadow Beast Shifters, #2)
  • Reborn (Shadow Beast Shifter, #3)
  • Blood Legacy (Wolf Moon Academy, #2)
  • Supernatural Academy: Year Two (Supernatural Academy, #2)
  • Rising Fate (Wolf Moon Academy, #3)
  • Wolves' Queen (The Royal Heir, #1)
  • Rejected (Shadow Beast Shifters, #1)
  • Wolf Unleashed (The Royal Heir, #2)
See top shelves…
Leia Stone is the USA TODAY bestselling author of the Matefinder series which is optioned for flim, and the Hive Trilogy. She lives in Arizona with her husband, two kids and her dog. When she is not chasing around her twin son and daughter, or writing, she has her nose shoved in a book. She wrote her first book when she was 23 years old. Keep reading and live with purpose.

ht

Fallen Academy (4 books)
  • Fallen Academy: Year One (Fallen Academy, #1)
  • Fallen Academy: Year Two (Fallen Academy #2)
  • Fallen Academy: Year Four (Fallen Academy #4)

News & Interviews

“Sometimes that’s all we needed, one friend rooting for us when we couldn’t root for ourselves any longer.” 1 likes
“Sometimes when you felt like you were losing hope, you needed others to hold the hope for you. Shea was my strength in that moment.” 0 likes