Start by marking “The Swirling Red Mist: A Tale of Murder” as Want to Read:
The Swirling Red Mist: A Tale of Murder

The Swirling Red Mist: A Tale of Murder

In "The Swirling Red Mist: A Tale of Murder" it happens in beautiful Solana Beach, CA in the affluent South Cedros Design District when Nancy Thomason moves on the block where she has acquaintances, a new career, and a bright future.
But, Nancy has a dark
Published September 26th 2018 by South Pacific Publishers, Pichilemu, Chile

To ask other readers questions about The Swirling Red Mist, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Swirling Red Mist

Start your review of The Swirling Red Mist: A Tale of Murder
Linda Strong
3.5 Stars

Newly graduates of college, Riki and Bonnie each start their own businesses in a small district in California. Riki is an artist and opens her own gallery full of her own paintings. Bonnie has opened a bookstore ... her lifelong dream. The two have been friends forever and now they're working just doors away from the other.

There's also a newcomer in the district .. Nancy ... someone both Riki and Bonnie went to school with. Not well liked, Nancy has a dark side and she lives for revenge
Kimberly Hicks
Jul 30, 2019 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Mature Readers
Recommended to Kimberly by: Net Galley
Shelves: read-on-kindle
Oook, this review is going to be relatively short and to the point. Unfortunately, I did not like this story for multiple reasons, but my main reason was that it didn’t make much sense.

The characters weren’t well developed and neither was the story line. In fact, the story seemed to jump from one topic to the next without any rhyme or reason. I enjoy reading an odd book or even one that is completely different, but that hinges on the story making some kind of sense and unfortunately, I just did
Tomas
Aug 21, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
What a mess of a story. Way too many characters and not enough background. Way too many murders and no explanation why. It was a horrible book.

That's my honest opinion.

Rating 0
Ileana Renfroe
Oct 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Description
Stalkers rarely become serial killers, but when they do, it is even rarer if the murderer is a woman. But, it happens. In "The Swirling Red Mist: A Tale of Murder" it happens in beautiful Solana Beach, CA in the affluent South Cedros Design District when Nancy Thomason moves on the block where she has acquaintances, a new career, and escalating mental illness. No one seems to notice until it is too late.

My Review:
This psychological thriller grabs you from the beginning and does not le
Denice Langley
Oct 30, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I could not resist reading this book even though I knew it would cause nightmares for me! Curiosity when a new neighbor moves in quickly changes to horror. Be sure and read with the lights on!
Paula Ptomey
Sep 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Swirling Red Mist is a superb psychological thriller. The story moves very quickly and draws you in right from the start. I ended up staying up until almost 3 am to finish this on a work night. Even though you have a pretty good idea what is going to happen, there are still plenty of surprises along the way. I would love to see this book made into a movie! It would be an instant hit. Well written, gripping, and heart pounding.
Thank you to Net Galley and the publisher for the ARC. All opinio
Sandra Burns
Apr 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very violent.

Old high school girl, stalks someone she knew from high school. Nancy, the stalker, gets involved in the area where her nemesis lives. Fast read.
Meemo Mcdougal
Apr 08, 2020 rated it did not like it
Not a good read, a confusing mish-mash of characters, tons of murders where you didn't know who was who! Maybe a rewrite? or a writing course may help. Awful really! sorry I wasted my time on it..Just couldn't sort the mess of the plot out.
Kay Mcleer
Apr 24, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
this was a great suspenseful murder book, the characters were great and I really enjoyed reading this from beginning to end.
Geree McDermott
Nov 01, 2018
Fran Ford
rated it did not like it
Apr 08, 2020
Sep 10, 2019
Suzanne
May 19, 2020

• Hollie & Figgs
  • If You Tell: A True Story of Murder, Family Secrets, and the Unbreakable Bond of Sisterhood
  • A Predator and A Psychopath
  • Cilka's Journey (The Tattooist of Auschwitz, #2)
  • Hippie Cult Leader: The Last Words of Charles Manson
  • The Missing Ones (Hester Thursby Mystery #2)
  • 438 dagar
  • The Road Less Traveled: A New Psychology of Love, Traditional Values and Spiritual Growth
  • Amie: An African Adventure
  • The Tenant (Korner and Werner, #1)
  • Hide Away (Rachel Marin Thriller #1)
  • The Body on the Beach (An Island Mystery Book 1)
  • Hair Calamities And Hot Cash
  • Christmas Angels
  • The Healthy Witch
  • The Last Concerto: The perfect summer read for fans of Santa Montefiore, Victoria Hislop and Dinah Jeffries
  • The Ghost in Apartment 2R
  • The Pearl Dagger (Art Deco Mystery #3)

News & Interviews