Start by marking “Lithium Oasis: A Lithium Springs Novel” as Want to Read:
Lithium Oasis: A Lithium Springs Novel

Lithium Oasis: A Lithium Springs Novel

It’s hard to do the right thing.
It’s especially hard when the wrong thing feels as good as Quinn does.
She’s kryptonite, a bullet to the brain.
The one girl Javi could never have.
The one girl he could never resist.
Four years and two fights with his best friend stands between them, yet Quinn’s presence affects him as much now as it ever did.
Chasing her means trouble, bo
Published October 25th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Lithium Oasis, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lithium Oasis

Q.B. Tyler
Oct 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a perfect end to the Lithium universe. Ryder was the sweet one— the prince that stormed the castle and saved the princess. CT was the dark knight, the bad boy— and ironically the one I fell in love with. But Javier Santos... JAVI. I love him so much in a different way. Maybe because I saw a lot of myself in Quinn. Maybe because I felt his pain the most. Maybe because he was the most unsure of himself of the three and we watched him grow through the pages. Maybe because LS had hit it big by ...more
Kathy Aronoff
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
While I adored the first two books in this series with their fast paced style, I will admit that this one started off and for almost half was more of a slow burn for me. But alas - good things come to those who read on. I can't recall ever feeling like I was hit with a two by four midway through as I was with Quinn & Javi. Wow - Just Wow. Carmel Rhodes dares to go where no Author that I have read has gone before, and I applaud your decision in throwing a whopper of a road block into the rela ...more
I’m All Booked Up Reviews
I don’t even know where to begin with this one. Oasis is the last novel in the Lithium Springs series. I haven’t officially reviewed the first novels, Waves and Tides, but I will.

Oasis is the Farewell Tour for the band. I knew it was the end. I had a hard time starting to read the story. I would open my kindle app, click on the gorgeous green book cover, and then close the app. Repeat. For days. Then I just had to bite the bullet because I needed Javi and Quinn’s story more than knowing it would
April Chen
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lithium Oasis is not just the epic finale of Lithium Spring series by Carmel Rhodes, but also a wholesome stand-alone that covers relationships of all kinds. With developments in friendship, couplehood, brother-/sisterhood, and even parenthood, Rhodes definitely writes Oasis in a different level than other rock star romances.

Rhodes never disappoint. All the required hotness in romances, Oasis is, no doubt, hotter than ever. The heroin, Quinn, is brainy, defiant, and bold. Such combination makes
Elisabeth
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As a team CT and Kenzie fan from the beginning Javi and Quinn just might have bumped them. Lithium Oasis is AMAZING! It is perfectly written and has just the right amount of lust, drama, love. HOT sex and laughs. My most favorite line is “I think you’re going to be mine” SWOON!! Javi and Quinn are a perfect beautiful disaster that are soul mates 100%. I cried the last 15 pages or so because it was so beautiful and I knew it was coming to the end. Javi and Quinn might be complete opposites but th ...more
Nikki Costello ***Crazy Cajun Book Addicts Blog***
Aww what a goodbye to the guys of Lithium Springs. I loved every single minute of Javi and Quinn's story. It was beautifully written and quite heartwrenching in places. I think I cried most of the way through the last quarter of the book but by the end my heart was completely whole again.

Quinn was the one girl that was completely off limits where Javi was concerned, he was taught that lesson four years ago. Starting something with her would risk the loss of his band brothers, they were his famil
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have been every impatiently waiting for this book and an so glad to have received an arc.

'bravery was acknowledging fear and leaping anyway'

This is javi and Quinn's story and holy hell was it one he'll of an emotional ride.. I was laughing, I was screaming in frustration and I was close to tears, these two definitely put me through the full range of emotions in this story.

I absolutely love javi in the previous books and couldn't wait for his story.And it did not disappoint at all.. I love h
Erica Marselas
Kristen Marissa
Oct 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great end to the Lithium Series.

I'm so sad for the Lithium Springs saga to be over, but am so happy to have been able to share their journey. Not only does this third book give us Javi and Quinn, it gives us so many updates about the other couples. My favorite scenes we're probably the ones where we see Javi with his Lithium family. The relationship he has with all of them is wonderful. I'm crossing my fingers that Carmel decides to write a 4th book featuring The relationship between the "Lithiu
Harlow Layne
Oct 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The perfect end to the Lithium Springs series. No matter how perfect, I’m sad to see this series end. With each book, I fell in love with the characters. They’re all flawed and perfect in their own ways. Javi and Quinn put me on a roller coaster of emotions from laughing to heartache.

Perfectly written with just the right amount of drama, humor, and sexy as sin scenes.

I’m in love with Carmel Rhodes writing. The chemistry she makes you feel along with the amazing characters that you don’t want t
Danielle Monteleone
Oct 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What can I say about this book that hasn’t been said already? This being the last installment of this series, made this story even sadder than it was I cried, screamed and wanted kick both Quinn and Javi for being stubborn and afraid of their own feelings. Carmel Rhodes has down it again with this book. Beautifully written and a story I was dreading to finish, because I never wanted it to end. This series is by far my favorite and I will read again, and again! I only wish she would do more becau ...more
Danielle Monteleone
What can I say about this book, that hasn’t been said already. I was one the lucky ones to get an ARC and let me tell you this book did not disappoint like all the other books in Lithium Springs collection. Quinn and Javi story was perfect for them. To beautiful people with a story to tell. I love Javi and his Joker ways. He was the perfect gentlemen but the perfect match for Quinn.
Brenda Kirkpatrick
So glad to have read Javi and Quinn book so sad to this series ending. You are an amazing author I love everything you write please keep it up. Cannot wait to see what other amazing things you write.
Cindy Stevens
Nov 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series was worth the wait

hot rocker guy meets nerdy girl. Overwhelming family member trys to block them . I love that author had given each couple their own story and yet brought in everyone else to keep it flowing as a group. Job well done Carmel
Cindra
Oct 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: drama, hot, romance, steamy
Lithium Oasis will leave you wanting more.

Javi and Quinn will leave you feeling like you've just run through every emotion imaginable, but leave you wanting more and mourning that this is the finale of what has been a fantastic journey that is Lithium Springs. Bravo Carmel. You deserve a standing ovation for bringing us all on this epic journey.
Clayre Tower
Oct 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book will give you all the feels!!
I knew that when I had tears at only 2% in that this was going to be a special book. Carmel definitely closes out the series with a BANG! POW! SMASH!
I was expecting Javi to be different than he was but I so loved his character. He has definitely given Ryder a run for my favorite Lithium guy.
And what can I say about Quinn, there were so many times I wished I could just reach into the pages and hug her.
This book will make your heart squeeze, pulse, and thum
Suzan Washington
This series got better and better. This book was sent as an arc. I am so grateful. I devoured this series in 3 days.
TYESHA
Dec 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

There was never a doubt in my mind that this story would not be as amazing as the others were. I wish not to give specifics about what the book entails only because you deserve to experience it yourself; what I will say is reading this book brought me to a space where I felt like I was there. The details that went in thus creating an element of conviction for the characters could not have been done any better. I highly recommend reading
Coralee Corrigan
Loved it . Amazing read
Amber Houck
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What is there to say about lithium oasis. It is a book full of ups and downs. It's raw and real. I laughed,I cried, I even got a little pissed off. But it pulls you back to the love, and life of Quinn and Javi.
Kelly
I love this book and the series. It is amazing! CT is by far my favorite but I love the complexity of the story. I feel like it’s a little bit more serious in some ways than the other two books. At times I wanted to smack him and I definitely want to smack her.

Loved it! Now I want more CT and Kensie from CT POV!! Actually, I want more about them all but especially CT.
Phillys James
Oct 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a great story and it takes you thru a range of emotions. It is a must read
Lisa Green
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Javi the sexy as sin bass player of Lithium Springs and Quinn the brilliant Harry Potter loving bookworm that has become his obsession. Are they to different or is their connection strong enough to overcome the crazy groupies, distinguished doctors, and the objections of the man they both love?

Carmel Rhodes closes out the Lithium Series with a raw love story that will make you question everything you thought you knew about your own feelings and beliefs. I was a little scared to read this as I wa
Carmel Rhodes
Oct 13, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Lithium Oasis Book Three in the Lithium Springs Series.

A Standalone Novel releasing October 25

Rockstar romance.
Second chance.
Best friends sister.

Bloggers : https://goo.gl/forms/JcVJHYXnDBu6bJWf2

Readers add it to your TBR: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

Lithium Oasis is a sexy, funny, angst-filled ride. I CANNOT WAIT for you guys to meet The Joker
Veve78
Oct 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Finally the last book of the Lithium saga!
Javi and Quinn are so beautiful inside and out, strong and fragile at the same time. You will fall in love with them, and cry with them (and I don’t want to spoiler more). It’s amazing to see all the characters that we met and love (CT ♥♥♥) in the past interact in this book.
Carmel Rhodes is growing in each book she wrote, and I thank her to share her passion with us!
“Are you sure you can handle my madness” only reading Lithium Oasis you will know!!!!
Dreamy reads
Oct 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Rhodes sucks you in from the very first few pages! *Squeeze *Pulse* *Thump*

The prologue is so strong, powerful, and deep.

As you get pulled into the story, even more, you soon learn that this story is more than just about Javi Santos, the bass player for Lithium Springs, the Joker. He has more layers to him. He's not the person's who's painted on the tabloids and he's not exactly who he lets everyone see.

Javi has issues too.

He hides it well behind the mask, behind his jokes, behind being the bas
Jenny  (Jenz Book Jewels)
Carmel Rhodes does not disappoint she knows how to drag you in from the first page giving you a story more addictive than Javi's stash.

This book gives you sadness, loss, grief, lust, scheming, jealousy, anger, love, sex, joy, sass, witty sense of humour, great friendships and all the gang from the first 2 books with new additional characters.

⛔⛔⛔SOME SPOILERS⛔⛔⛔

Javi loves his music but because he's not doing a regular job like his brother, he feels like the oddball in the family. He plays hard o
AMR Reviews
Oct 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Javier, the Joker, the bassist for Lithium Springs, is the most adorable and messed up guy? Yes. Javier is a playboy, there is no doubt about it, but when he is introduced to Quinn, CT’s baby cousin, Javi just can’t get enough of her. Even still 4 years after their first time, Javi is still captivated by the girl interested in biology over fashion, interested in others’ well being more than her own, the girl with untamable red hair and a dark past.

Quinn, the Joker’s Puddin’, CT’s little cousin,
Dreamy reads
Oct 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Rhodes sucks you in from the very first few pages! *Squeeze *Pulse* *Thump*

The prologue is so strong, powerful, and deep.

Javi has issues too.

He hides it well behind the mask, behind his jokes, behind being the bas
Donna Till
Oct 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So this is book 3 in the series and it’s Javi and Quinn’s story. They met 4 years ago at a party and spent the night together but Javi didn’t know that Quinn was CT’s cousin and when he found out CT told Javi to stay away from her.
Four years later and the attraction between them is still there and is as strong as ever. But Javi is the bad boy and Quinn is the girl that doesn’t let anyone get to close to her, plus neither of them want to hurt CT.
Once again Carmel Rhodes has given us another brill
« previous 1 3 next »
Writer of words. Mother of Joy. Wife of Compassion. I like to write stories about real people who go through real struggles, and come out the other side stronger. I also like to write smut. Welcome to my brain. It’s a little screwed up, but always well intended.