Start by marking “Three Months to Change” as Want to Read:

Three Months to Change

Lenora was changing—not in any frightening way. At least, not at first. There was the intense ability to shield herself from abuse that was very empowering. But her other senses had become heightened as well, and that’s when she’d begun seeing scenes from the past and smoky dark mists in her home. Meeting Frankie had been a wonderful treat—there weren’t many men who could ...more
Kindle Edition
Published September 26th 2018 by Visionary Living

To ask other readers questions about Three Months to Change, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Three Months to Change

Start your review of Three Months to Change
N.N. Light
Wow, what an incredible book. When I finished it I immediately wanted to read the next part and I am told it hasn't even been written yet! A shifter book like no other. The story of Lenora and her facing three months before a change isn't at all what the reader expects.

This author has crafted a tome that will stand the test of time. The staging and depth of character conveyed simply wowed me time and again. The seamless shifting between POVs happened without the reader even noticing.

What rea
Alexandra Mack
Mar 04, 2019 rated it did not like it
I am not sure exactly what this book was supposed to be. As I read the last page of the book and then flipped to the acknowledgments, I literally said: "That's it?" I had finished the entire thing in around 45 minutes, and I felt like I was trying to read a bunch of different stories at once.

At first, I thought that this would be a werewolf story. Lenora was going to change into a wolf at some point in the story, and her change will be the main focus of the novel. But this isn't the case. Soon,
Amy
Oct 22, 2018 rated it liked it
Three Months to Change is the first book I have read by Dinah Roseberry. I thought it was pretty good. I loved Lenora’s story. This is the perfect time of the year to read this type of book. It has all things spooky that I love to read. I had to keep reading to find out where Lenora would go next.

I give Three Months to Change three and a half stars. I am looking forward to more by Dinah Roseberry in the future.

I received this book from the publisher. This review is 100% my own honest opinion.
Bette
Dec 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Interesting & Entertaining Paranormal Story!🎧

By: Dinah Roseberry
Narrated by: Dinah Roseberry

Dinah Roseberry creates a fast paced story with interesting and imaginative storylines and characters. There is a lot going on in this book, shape shifters, ghosts, time travel, alternate realities and more. Storylines bring a mixed bag of drama, mystery, suspense, twists and romance.

I listened to the Audible edition, Dinah Roseberry does a nice job telling the story and performing
Douglas Boren
Nov 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Werewolves, shape shifters, multiverse, ghosts, time travel, dangerous portals to doom, romance... this book has so much. A very well written adventure crossing a variety of situations that all come together in an explosive climax.

I have read other books similar to this, but this one is by far the best!
Eleanor Hammond