Start by marking “Broken Throne (Red Queen, #4.5)” as Want to Read:
Broken Throne (Red Queen, #4.5)

Broken Throne

(Red Queen #4.5)

Return once more to the deadly and dazzling world of Red Queen in Broken Throne, a beautifully designed, must-have companion to the chart-topping series from #1 New York Times bestselling author Victoria Aveyard.

The perfect addition to the #1 New York Times bestselling Red Queen series, this gorgeously designed package features three brand-new novellas, two previously publ
Expected publication: May 7th 2019 by Orion

Miranda Reads
Jan 17, 2019 marked it as to-read
Return once more to the deadly and dazzling world...
The audacity of this tomf*ckery...
This stunning collection is not to be missed!
Whelp, guess I'm in

description

P.s. can we all take a collective giggle that 2/5 of this "stunning collection" already out?! And if those are any indication of the quality we can expect...it's probably best to set those expectations lowwwwww.

In Addition, may I voice my disgust that the sweet ombré effect (which originally drew me to these novels) has been completely ruined
Virginia Ronan ♥ Herondale ♥
Please somebody tell me that there is going to be more about Maven!!!
And please, please, please somebody tell me that one of those novellas is going to be about Maven and Thomas!
Because if yes.... oh god I'm already dying just thinking about the possibility of it all!!!
AHHHHHH!!! *dies*

GIMMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *greedy grabby hands*
MischaS_
Mar 31, 2019 marked it as not-sure-if-i-ll-read-it  ·  review of another edition
Another?

480 pages! 😳

But... did you see the gorgeous cover?
Lara (Bookish_turtle)
I just finished War Storm, and what I want to know is:

WHAT AM I MEANT TO DO WITH MY LIFE WHILE I WAIT FOR THIS TO BE RELEASED! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SURVIVE WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT HAPPENS TO EVERYONE?! It doesn't come out until 2019. 2019!!!

I honestly don't know what I will do until then, or how I will wait that long. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

But seriously, I am so excited!
ella
May 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If this doesn’t include a story on Maven’s past with Thomas I’ll screammmmmmmmmm!!!
Ashlee » Library In The Country
Despite the fact that I still feel a little defrauded by that War Storm ending, we all know I’m going to read this.
Azrah
Sep 28, 2018 marked it as crushing-that-tbr-2019
Shelves: 2019-release
Would ya take a look at THAT COVER? 😱😍

12 Oct, 2018
CONFIRMED RED QUEEN SHORT STORY AND RELEASE DATE! IMMA BE UPSET IF THIS ISN'T A MAVEN STORY BYYE

______
28 Sept, 2018
DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH RED QUEEN?? I don't even care, I just need some more Aveyard!
Mary S. R.
[17 Jan 2019]

*screams screaaams screeeams* I'm SCREECHING! Look at that cover 😱
It's Purple 💜 It's Golden 💛
(You can see from my pro pic how I feel about purple 👌🏻 and my dear lightning girl :P)

ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmhgod!! This is literally the BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT EVER!
Yes, it's Jan 17th and my birthday and this cover is out AND I'M OUT.
*dies in content*

P.S. Silver blood is flowing, baby :))

P.P.S. I may or may not be jumping up and down on my bed like a maniac (poor bed) Oh God I'm such a baby an
Cassie

WE HAVE A COVER
I REPEAT WE HAVE A COVER
Letter My Reading
Oct 20, 2018 marked it as to-read
Edit: OMG VICTORIA LIKED MY REVIEW, THANK YOU SO MUCH.

IT HAS A TITLE!!!!!!!!!

IT  WILL BE RELEASED ON MAY 7TH 2019, DOWN BELOW I HAVE A COUNTDOWN TO THE DATE!

IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE RED QUEEN SERIES IN ITS ENTIRETY DO NOT READ THIS!!!!!!!!! THERE WILL BE SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!! YOU WERE WARNED!!!!!!

This is my MOST ANTICIPATED read for 2019. It's pretty late but the read queen short stories officially have a title. I am a HUGE Red Queen fan. I have forced most of my friends to read it ( and they love
Cindy ✩☽ Savage Queen ♔
COVER REVEAL!!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Honestly, I think this is the most stunning cover for the entire series. The beautiful symbolism, classic pairing of royal purple and gold, it's just beautiful.

Red Queen was the book that really brought me back into the YA realm. I hadn't read much of anything since the end of the original Harry Potter series, but this book reminded me how much fun reading and fantasy could be. And while the series certainly has its flaws, it holds a special place in my heart because of that. So
Gabi
Jan 20, 2019 marked it as to-read
Oh no, there's another one...I still haven't finished War Storm yet. I will forever love Red Queen, but to me, the series has been rolling down hill since then.

But Maven literally carries the series for me and I can't resist another book that could possibly have him in it. Even if there's a chance that he will make an appearance, especially if it's a story with him and Thomas, then I must read this. I MUST.

And it doesn't hurt that the cover is gorgeous.
helena
Dec 10, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2019
release date: may 7th
Katherine
Nov 12, 2018 marked it as to-read
AHA!

description

I fucking knew it!! I knew that piece of junk was not the end!

cheap cheap cheap
Janani(ஜனனி)
Jan 19, 2019 marked it as to-read
I haven't even finished War Storm(10% is remaining), but I would kill to have this book.
♡ Dakota ♡ (Sarcasm is my middle name)
I see so much love and hate for this series. When I will I ever read this series? Plus I will not be suckered into beautiful covers! Fuck it. Who am I kidding? It’s like I’m a gold digger and this is my gold block.
Chrisi
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WHAT AND WHO I NEED TO SACRIFICE TO GET A ARC?!?!
Ricky
Aug 02, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
It's Victoria Bloody Aveyard.

I'm in.

Especially with that glorious purple cover, all silver blood...it's gonna look so beautiful next to my collection of the first four books!

Kylee
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m new to the Red Queen series. I read all four books in eight days. And now I feel lost without another one to read, so I’m really looking forward to this. However, I NEED THERE TO BE A STORY THAT REVISITS MARE AND CAL. Although I totally understand why Victoria Aveyard decided to end the series with them apart, I am still NOT OK WITH THEIR FUTURE BEING LEFT UP IN THE AIR. I obviously imagine that they end up together, but I also need to see it happen.
Parker Jensen
Okay this cover is gorgeous. I still cannot believe I have become such a fan of this series, the last two books were just...so good. I'm excited to be able to see a little more from this world.
Jasmine Marie
Jan 19, 2019 marked it as to-read
If there’s no Maven, then I don’t want it.
chelsea
Aug 02, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
#calnovella2019
*~*~Fawkes, Padfoot, and Prongs~*~*
Jan 18, 2019 marked it as pure-fuckery-and-complete-bullshit  ·  review of another edition
Wrote this in a GR pal's comment section and decided it deserves repeating here, for posterity::

Holy shit, man!! What is this bullfuckery and what more could this author POSSIBLY have to say?!? She needs to STOP milking this poor cow because plot twist, the cow is a horse and with all the beating it's endured, it's been dead for a while now >:-o!!! DNF right outta the gate!!! To be frank, this author - no matter what she writes - will automatically get a DNF from me; I dislike her writing THA
Guillermo Morales
Jan 17, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: red-queen
La portada igual de hermosa que las demás.

Y después de ese final tan bueno no puedo esperar este. Jamás pensé desear con tantas ganas un libro de Victoria.
Aliza
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OOOOOOMMMMMMMGGGGGG
CAN WE JUST TAKE A LOOK AT THAT COVER??!!
Anyways... I can not wait for this!
I mean.....what happened to Mare's and Cal's happily ever after? And what abt Maven and THOMAS. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
I need to read it already
Eva Grace
Maya
Mar 13, 2019 marked it as to-read
WHY THE ACTUAL HELL IS THIS A THING???? Like a series finale (that went three books too long,) is supposed to end the series, but nooo. What novellas is she going to write in this dreadfully underdeveloped world? Tbh, I just hope there’s Maven and that it’s a improvement for, war storm, which I highly doubt
Kallan  neddeff
Feb 15, 2019
Abby
Dec 20, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »
  • The Beyond (Devil's Isle, #4)
  • Secret Life
  • Shadow Me (Shatter Me, #4.5)
  • Futuredaze: An Anthology of YA Science Fiction (Futuredaze, #1)
  • Three Heartbeats Away (The Mortician’s Daughter, #3)
  • When a Duchess Says I Do (Rogues to Riches #2)
  • The Fantasy Hall of Fame
  • Defy the Fates (Constellation, #3)
  • Untitled (The Sixth World, #3)
  • The Hugo Winners Vol 1 and 2 1955-1970
  • The New Atlantis
  • The Lemon Sisters (Wildstone, #3)
  • Pocketful of Posies (Ashes, Ashes, #2)
  • Lost Roads (Broken Lands, #2)
  • One Fine Duke (School for Dukes, #3)
  • Untitled (Rokesbys #4)
  • You've Got Male (Chick Flick Club Book 2)
  • The Future Collection
I'm a screenwriter/YA author who likes books and lists. This site is the nexus of my universe.

My book RED QUEEN will be published Winter 2015 from HarperTeen at HarperCollins. I'm repped by the incomparable Suzie Townsend at New Leaf Literary & Media, Inc.

The genres I'm into include YA, Fantasy, Historical, Adventure, Apocalyptic - if people are dying, I'm buying.

Red Queen (4 books)
  • Red Queen (Red Queen, #1)
  • Glass Sword (Red Queen, #2)
  • King's Cage (Red Queen, #3)
  • War Storm (Red Queen, #4)