Start by marking “Logan (Saven #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Logan (Saven #1.5)

Logan

(Saven #1.5)

Read some key scenes from Saven: Deception narrated exclusively from Logan's point of view.

This companion novella features the following short stories:

My Angel
The Library
The Lady in Red
Drop-Dead Gorgeous
First Kiss
Keeping her Safe
She’s my Eterno

Sign up to my Saven newsletter to download a free copy of this book. Exclusively available to subscribers. http://eepurl.com/bVxUR9
Published (first published March 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Logan, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Logan

Start your review of Logan (Saven #1.5)
Amanda
Aug 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I would like to thank Siobhan Davis for my copy of the ARC in exchange for an honest review.

So after I read Saven Denial I am patiently waiting on Saving Defiance I keep going over in my head what should I read to fill my Logan need gap but nothing jumps to mind, I start to update my Kindle when I notice a cheeky little novella there called the Logan Collections... Thank the stars! I love anything Logan I have the book boyfriend love real bad and this little addition kerbed my appetite for now.

T
Dali
"I want to find 'the one.'
And once I find her, I will never let her go. I’ll love and cherish her forever.

My steps falter as I look out the window across the expanse of water. A small figure is visible in the unit across from mine, curled up on the window seat, head buried in a book.
It’s her!"

I love getting extras from my favorite authors and their gorgeous characters and this collection of snippets from Logan's POV are incredibly sweet. He's completely swoon worthy and of course he
Lauren
Nov 07, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016
A huge thank you to the lovely Siobhan Davis for the ARC in exchange for an honest review!

I loved these so much, I actually found it really nice to get these scenes from Logan's POV, especially the one when Neve came in and they were communicating telepathically, something we had no idea about when reading it from Sadie's POV.

Logan is a character that you kinda have to adore and really getting into his mind and his thoughts behind some of their major moments was something I thoroughly enjoyed.
Donna
I am so glad for this novella. This was In Logan's voice for some of the major scenes between him and Sadie. I am thankful for it because in the first book there appeared to be "instalove" but I understood that it was an alien thing, not just crazy "instalove". Not that I'm totally against that, because the idea of love at first sight and soulmates really does intrigue me and is very romantic. It may or may not exist, depending on who you are and what you believe and what you've experienced in l ...more
Paula Berinstein
Wow. What a difference a point of view change makes. To see what Logan is thinking and why makes all the difference. But beyond that, I really like being able to get a more rounded picture of the story. These extra scenes are a gift (and may I say much more valuable than the outtakes you get on a typical DVD).

I received an ARC from the author in exchange for my honest review.
Stephanie Chu
Nov 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was yet another amazing book and delving deep into the mind of Logan was fascinating as we only have a slight understanding of how he feels about Sadie in Saven Deception.

After reading this it made me want to read Saven Disclosure even more!!!! Siobhan Davis is such a talented author and I am so grateful to have found her and her books!
Siobhan
In honour of the advance reads of book two being due the end of the month (imagine a lot of squealing at this point in your reading), I decided it was time for a bit of a refresher course in the Saven series. Oh, I more than remembered what had happened – I simply told myself such was the case so that I had a reason to sit reading things from Logan’s perspective.

What fun it was!

Don’t let the three stars fool you – I’m just really hard to please when it comes to these kinds of short stories. I al
Kimberly
Mar 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a collection of scenes/short stories from Saven Deception from Logan's point of view. I love reading from the male lead's point of view and this is no exception. You get a snippet of what Logan is thinking in 7 scenes from the first book. My only complaint is that there aren't enough of them! I wish there were more!
Leann
Jun 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love reading the male leads point of view I stories, and although it was short, if much prefer that over other books I've read whee you end up essentially rereading the same book with only small differences from the counterparts perspective. it's definitely worth spending 20 minutes reading to see how much Logan really care for her and why he did certain things he did.
Elentiya AKA Aelin -heir to the throne of Terrasen
I have to start this one off by thanking the author. If it wasn't for her troubleshooting help I wouldn't have read this one.

I absolutely loved being able to read all of my favorite scenes from Logan's POV. Logan Chandler goes through a lot of trouble just to try to protect Sadie. He may have hurt her a few times but it was all to protect her and that is so sweet.
Stephanie
Aug 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was an amazing addition to the Saven Series so far! Logan's short little perspective in different chapters of book 1. It was fun to read and I enjoyed seeing things from his point of view. It really completes the entire story.
Tracey Billing
Jun 22, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Chapters pulled from Seven: Deception but taken from Logan's POW. WOW. So well done, good to get it from his perspective.
Dee/ bookworm
Mar 09, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
nice ti have another pov
Emily Sarah
Oct 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received an ARC copy from the author, Siobhan Davis, in exchange for an honest review.

The Logan Collection is a collection of snippets from the first book in the Saven series: Saven Deception from Logan's point of view.

From reading this, you gain a better insight of Logan as a person, why he acted the way he did, and most importantly, what all was going through his head when he first met Sadie *swoon*.

Although I enjoy the main books in the series having Sadie's POV only, I did enjoy peeking b
Myndi
Apr 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have to say, I love reading novellas that give us a glimpse into the mind of one of the alternate characters in scenes we've already read. This is a perfect novella if you like that too. We get to see Logan's POV through several scenes from the first book in the series. It's interesting to get inside his head and see what he was thinking and feeling during certain parts. Also, to see interactions between him and his father and brother. I'm so glad that authors like Davis choose to do this for ...more
Josie
Oct 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received a free copy of this book from the author in exchange for my honest review. This has not influenced my opinion nor have I been compensated in any way. This collection of short stories based on Logan's perspective is defiantly worth the read! It really shows you the love that Logan feels and how strong their connection is, it also shows you a little into his world and what his life must of been like. It worked brilliantly after the first book as it shows the contrast and the similaritie ...more
Dana
Mar 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really needed this book! I feel really stupid now for not fully trusting Logan and the others after reading Saven Deception. I didn't realize that they were all trying to protect Sadie. I am also really interested in the hint about Jarod not being trustworthy! I am anxiously awaiting Saven Disclosure!!
Megan Hunt
Apr 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love hearing Logan's Thoughts and Point of view. we get an insight ti all the unanswered questions we had through Saven Deception. Logan is so taken with Sadie the moment he felt her presence, that she is his Eterno, he couldn't get Sadie out of his mind. This book gives us insight to the corrupt government and his way of life and his peoples thinking.
Cynthia
Dec 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ya, dystopian
LOVED this companion to the Saven series. Told from Logan's point of view, this collections fills in the story of Logan and Sadie's relationship. It highlights Logan's internal struggle to be with the person he's destined to love and his need to protect her from their enemies.
Jackie
Sep 05, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Amazing collection of stories. Enjoyable reading. Light, quick reading. Love Siobhan Davis
Angelina
Mar 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Logan Collection is book 1.5 of the Saven series and is a novella of 7 short stories. Each story is a key scene from Saven Deception, book 1, but are all from Logan’s point of view. The link to claim this free novella is available at the end of Saven Deception.

This is a great collection of short stories that only adds to the story of Sadie and Logan who are a beautiful couple clearly destined to be together. I love how Siobhan Davis gives us glimpses of Logan’s thoughts and feelings, which a
MiraJane
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I have nothing super bad or anything really great to say about the collection. I guess it was fine for what it was. It did not contribute anything to the story, nor did it pull anything away from it either. Most of it was just ramblings and rants from Logan’s point of view, which is technically nothing wrong with since it is called the Logan collection. It did however bother me that all the rants were either about how beautiful Sadie was, how he wished to kiss or touch her, or simply how much he ...more
meghann
***Thanks to the author for providing me with a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.***

I had mixed feelings about Logan after finishing the first Saven novel. Some of the things he did weren't so great, and I didn't feel I could fully trust him. This is a collection of short stories that tell some of the key moments in book one from Logan's point of view. A lot was explained, and I feel I understand Logan better. The reasons behind his actions seem more justified, and I am definit
Munira Vahed
Mar 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book as it gave me an insight into what Logan was thinking and feeling through key scenes in Saven’s Deception which is the first book in a series.
Only read this book if you have already read the first book as it will not make sense otherwise.
I wish the scenes were included in the original book as it would have made it even better and more addictive.
I have downloaded the other books in the series as a set and intend to read it as soon as i have finished the book i am currently rea
Rachael Nelson
Oct 06, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
oh his point of view makes the original book make so much more sense!! Thank you for doing Logan's POV!!!
Freethings Forme
Considering this is just a novella it's not a mandatory read to follow the story. It does however add depth and perspective to the character of Logan, seeing these scenes from his POV.
Rayne
Mar 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I’m such a sucker for Logan. This was worth the read. Love this series.
Sonia
May 07, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
A tease!
Tamara Liddell
Jan 12, 2019 rated it did not like it
ok after trying to find and read the book tonight.. I give for now.. guess I try to find it later.
Loved all the Saven books including the one on Axten..
Melinda Benn
Feb 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I truly enjoyed seeing things from Logan's view.

• Playboy Princes (Royals of Arbon Academy, #2)
  • Lost Girl (Aston Creek High #2)
  • Hate (Madison Kate, #1)
  • Ugly Girl (Aston Creek High #1)
  • Wild Girl (Aston Creek High, #3)
  • Wrath of The Gods (The Titan's Saga #2)
  • Real Girl (Aston Creek High, #4)
  • Gifted Connections 2 (Gifted Connections, #2)
  • Gifted Connections 4 (Gifted Connections, #4)
  • The Betrothed (The Betrothed, #1)
  • Riot House (Crooked Sinners, #1)
  • Jesse (Broken Hill Boys, #5)
  • Zodiac Academy: The Awakening (Supernatural Bullies and Beasts, #1)
  • Gifted Connections 1 (Gifted Connections, #1)
  • Zodiac Academy: Ruthless Fae: An Academy Bully Romance (Supernatural Bullies and Beasts, #2)
  • Zodiac Academy: The Reckoning (Supernatural Beasts and Bullies, #3)
  • Zodiac Academy: Origins of an Academy Bully (Supernatural Bullies and Beasts, #0)
  • Devils' Day Party
Subscribe to my romance newsletter to read a free ebook plus exclusive bonus scenes. http://eepurl.com/dl4l5v

USA Today bestselling author Siobhan Davis writes emotionally intense young adult and new adult fiction with swoon-worthy romance, complex characters, and tons of unexpected plot twists and turns that will have you flipping the pages beyond bedtime!

Siobhan’s family will tell you she’s a li

Saven (5 books)
  • Saven Deception (Saven, #1)
  • Saven Disclosure (Saven #2)
  • Saven Denial (Saven #3)
  • Saven Defiance (Saven #4)
  • Saven Deliverance (Saven #5)

News & Interviews