Start by marking “Best Kase Scenario (Hyde, #2)” as Want to Read:
Best Kase Scenario (Hyde, #2)

Best Kase Scenario

(Hyde #2)

Contradictions...

Tall and short.

Inked and unmarked.

Golden and porcelain.

Soft dreads and wild red.

Dark and… darker.

Keeping more secrets than a teenage girl's diary, Harlow Cooper hides a lot behind her bubbly personality. College student and intern. Loyal friend and loving daughter. Fangirl and girly girl. Lover of strong coffee and even stronger margaritas. For
Published September 26th 2018 by Amazon Digital Services (first published February 16th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Best Kase Scenario, please sign up.
Layla I'm still writing it, so there is no estimated release date yet. I'll post when I've got a general idea.…moreI'm still writing it, so there is no estimated release date yet. I'll post when I've got a general idea.(less)

Start your review of Best Kase Scenario (Hyde, #2)
Stacey is Sassy
Feb 12, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, cont-series
This chick’s got quirky down to a fine art.

I met the red-haired girl and Isla Fisher popped into my head. Harlow, is a little quirky (not calling her weird, seemed a bit harsh) and Isla does quirky really, really well. I met the dreadlocked boy and….(screeching stop). Hmmm, Houston, we have a problem. See, I really like Kase but I really, really do not like dreadlocks. So with a little bit of a mind tweak and a wee bit of artistic licence… voila… David Gandy is my Kase. Don’t judge, I know Mr Ga
Gi's Spot Reviews
4.75 Stars
Basic Info

Standalone or Part of a Series: (view spoiler)
MF, Ménage, etc.:(view spoiler)
POV:(view spoiler)
Triggers: (view spoiler)
Cheating: (view spoiler)
Descriptive Sex with OW/OM: (view spoiler)
Layla
Feb 10, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-i-wrote
2/10 update- SIX days until Best Kase Scenario!

description

2/12 update- Are you excited? I'm excited! If by excited we mean woozy and nervous... Yup, damn excited!

description

2/14 update- TWO more days! Still woozy, still nervous, but also crazy excited to share Kase and Harlow with you all!

description

2/15 update- It's the final countdown! (Berrrnurnurnur berrrne nunu nu... Oops, sorry, got carried away!)

I really can't believe it's almost release day. I hope you all love Kase and Harlow as much as I do.

2/16 RELEASE day update
NMmomof4
4 Stars

Overall Opinion: This was a super cute story with some good characters. It was relatively low drama, and a really easy read. I liked it. It might not go down as one of my favorites or be one that I remember all the details later (I read a lot of books), but it definitely was enjoyable and I would recommend it...so im giving it a solid 4 star rating.

Brief Summary of the Storyline: This is Harlow and Kase's story. They meet through mutual friends that were dating and are now married. Bot
Carvanz
Audiobook: Narrators – Alex Kydd & Lauren Sweet
I loved this narration! Both were able to pull off the opposite sex’s voice as well as that of Hadley, a five year old girl. This also includes a list of characters, some with accents that made me smile each time they “spoke”. They were spot on in every way that matters and I will relisten to this one again and again. This is one of my favorite books and when I learned it was releasing on audio I knew I had to have it. Freaking ecstatic that I did!

O
Shadi ***save your ratings use disclaimers**
Book Facts: Best Kase Scenario

Genre: Contemporary Romance smidge of suspense
Part of a Series/Installment:
Standalone/Cliffhanger: (view spoiler)
M/F-M/M-M/M/F-etc: (view spoiler)
Multi-Luv'n/Ménages: (view spoiler)
Was There Descriptive Sex: (view spoiler)
Contains Cheating: (view spoiler)
Amount of Sex in The Book 1-10: (view spoiler)
Overall Steam Factor/Chemist
Gio Listmaker
Feb 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

"Teo Kase" Jason Momoa

“I’ll never take for granted all the good I have in my life because I know how fast that can change. Seen the bad, the dirty, the fuckin’ ugly, which means I can really, truly appreciate the beauty for what it is.”

Fun Read
Kick Ass Friends
Character Driven Romance
Steamy Dirty Talk

Barbara➰
Well, after being so wishy-washy over rating Hyde and Seek, I was pleasantly surprised I didn't have the same problem with this one. I freaking loved it!

Kase is the perfect hero. He did everything right in my book. He's that OTT dirty-talking alpha I love but he has a sweet, gentle and romantic side. He will definitely go down as one of my all time favorite heroes.

Up until about 40% (I think that is the magic point with this author lol) I didn't care much for Harlow. I liked her, I just didn't
Aisling Zena
May 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: really-good
Layla Frost hit it out of the park once again but this time, I think she may have hit it just a little bit farther. I really enjoyed Jake and Piper's story in Hyde and Seek but loved Kase and Harlow's story in Best Kase Scenario. I'm not going to give away any of the juicy bits (although there was one scene that had me laughing out loud that I would love to share with you but no, I will refrain), but I will say, in my opinion, this is a must read. Can't wait to find out who Ms. Frost has in stor ...more
Mindy Lou's Book Review
2nd read review: audiobook was perfect for a re-read.

1st read review: Ok, it's official...I'm in love with this series! When is the next one, I need it now!!! I don't think I have read a series with so many characters I have loved SO much. I want each and every one of them to have their own story. Jake, from book 1, will probably always be the one for me but that's because he is the perfect man in MY eyes. That doesn't mean I can't "look" at all the others.

Lars, really stood out in this book so
Nicla
Loved it! Best Kase Scenario left me smiling. It was the perfect reading escape. Can't wait for the next book in the series.

HEA (view spoiler)
Cheating/OW/OM(view spoiler)
Any couple separation (view spoiler)
Angst Level: Low
Heat Level: High
Laurie
Feb 16, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
Layla Frost blew me away with her first book, Hyde and Seek, so I was looking forward to Best Kase Scenario and I was not disappointed. Once again Ms. Frost gives us a book with a funky vibe, snarky inner dialogue, snappy comebacks, and an absolute treasure trove of hot guys who I really want to see get their happily ever afters.

The hot guy in question for this book is Kase. I could just eat him up….a hot, romantic, Hawaiian guy. Heck yes. I was picturing Jason Momoa but with crystal blue eyes a
Vaneesha
Aug 07, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This was slightly better than its predecessor Hyde and Seek.

I'm going to be entirely honest: I probably would've really liked this book, had I been able to get beyond my own personal hangups. Namely, the fact that this book feels like an example of a story that applies tokenism. I noticed this when reading Hyde and Seek: Merely incorporating one POC into a story does not make a book diverse. Regardless, I like to think that I went into this with an open-mind, after being unimpressed with the fir
Jacqueline
Hmmm...I'm dithering between 2&3 stars for this one as it fell a bit flat for me I'm afraid. I loved the characters and the whole world inside this series, but this was a bit too slow.

I loved the chase at the beginning and the suspense at the end, but the rest seemed like filler smut and rainbows. I cannot lie, smut is my bff, but I was waiting, and waiting and waiting for something - anything - to happen to break the smut cycle. When it did finally happen, it was action packed and I was enthra
Danielle
May 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 STARS!

I stumbled upon Layla Frost shortly after she released her debut novel, Hyde and Seek, at another author's recommendation. I was blown away by her writing, by her sense of humor, and the promise she showed in that first book. I've have been eagerly anticipating this book, and I can honestly say that, once again, I'm blown away. Layla Frost did not disappoint!

"She wants to run, then I'm going to chase."

The second book in Frost's Hyde series, Best Kase Scenario is the story of Harlow C
Loz
Feb 04, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.75 - 4 stars
SamJ ★Needs a HEA★
Check out this and my other reviews at My Blog, Facebook, Google+, Twitter and Pinterest

★Book Basics★

Genre : - Cont. Romance
Series : - 2nd in the series
Love triangle? - (view spoiler)
Cheating? - (view spoiler)
HEA? - (view spoiler)
Would I read more by this author/or in this series? - Yes
Rating - 3

★Review★

I really loved the first book in the series, and had been looking forward to this one.

But, for me it felt fl
Tara OG
Feb 21, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Layla Frost has this way that she infuses hot ass males with a female who has a sense of humor and it comes out being an awesome read. I loved Jake and honestly didn’t think he could be topped on the hot with a side of bossy chart, but I absolutely fell head over heels for Kase. Ms. Frost writes females you want to hang out with males you want to drop your panties for.

I remember the exact moment that Kase topped the charts. It was when Harlow had her sister and Kase walked up to her. I was a go
Stacie
Well... this wasn't bad, but to me it wasn't really good either. Kase was a super hottie sweetheart and Harlow was sweet and quirky. I liked them both and I'm happy they are together. The problem for me was I didn't get why Harlow kept secrets that weren't secret. There was nothing to be ashamed of or secretive about. And I didn't get why she was a relationship phobe. IDK... I just couldn't really get into this one.

I think this may be a case (not Kase because I liked him) of "It's me not you".
~Steph K~
I absolutely loved this story - even more than the first one. There was just great banter between Kase and Harlow - I adored how they interacted together and the playfulness of their relationship. They could joke around together, and just be who they are, be real.

I was glad that Harlow didn't take too long to give in to Kase. I would have caved within a day with him. Kase was total perfection with all his sweet words, and how he handled her and her "running".

This was just a great all around stor
♡Tonya♡
Perfection! I loved Kase and Harlow so much! this book hit all of my favorite spots. sweet alpha, true love, no cheating. just a great story! hope there is many more in this series!
Carmen Rae
Damn that was exactly what I needed and I have absolutely no idea why I waited so long to jump into this book. I loved the first one and it’s on KU so I really have no excuses. And honestly as much as I remember enjoying the first one there were a few little issues I had with it that niggled at me and made me love this one so much more.

First can I just say Kase was the shit. I can’t even express how awesome he was, words fail me. I loved absolutely everything about him. It was literally like th
Stace
Received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

3.75

Harlow and Kase. I feel like I've been waiting FOREVER for this book and when I got the chance at an ARC there was no hesitation. I was just sad that it landed on my kindle on a Thursday when I knew I would have to take a break because it was James Spader/Jonny Lee Miller night. So I dived in and it took a few to catch the rhythm of the story because Harlow is so completely different than Piper...and although Kase is definitely an alpha male h
Dawn
Feb 08, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
**copy kindly given to us from author in exchange for drink recipes and a review from us lush babes at http://www.facebook.com/twounrulygirls **

Really enjoyed this one.

Full Review----> Best Kase Scenario TUG Review
Mary
Aug 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Jacob Proffitt
Nov 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is second in a series and characters and some of the setup are established there. You don't have to read these in order, but I think it's best to do so.

This one wasn't as engaging for me as the first and that's mainly due to the difference in leading ladies. Harlow lives her life in a quiet panic that pushes her to extreme over-working. Unfortunately, we learn (far enough in that this is a spoiler) that (view spoiler)
Suzanne (Under the Covers Book blog)

Layla Frost is a new author I discovered recently and have been catching up on her back list. Best Kase Scenario is the second book in her Hyde series and despite the dodgy family friendly cover, it’s actually a sexy romance, with an emphasis on the sexy part. So, if you are after a sweet romance with a sexy edge please pick this one up.

In my previous review I compared Frost to Kristen Ashley and I stand by this comparison in this book as well. They both have an over-wordy, yet easy reading
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Best Kase Scenario by Layla Frost is book Two in the Hyde Series along with being a part of the Happily Ever Alpha Series. This is the story of Harlow Cooper and Kase Teo. This can be a standalone book, but characters of past due enter into their story.
Harlow is trying to support her family and do so much on her own. Harlow meets Kase through friends and the attraction is instant. Kase doesn't like how Harlow is having to earn money and it doesn't take the brooding/ silent guy to voice his feel
Goodreads Librari...: Updating cover 2 16 Sep 27, 2018 09:01AM

• Until Leo
  • Scary Hot (Until Series and Club Alias Series Crossover)
  • Until Blaze (Happily Ever Alpha World)
  • Until the Tequila
  • Beautiful Life (Carpino, #2)
  • Until Avery
  • Athica Lane (Carpino, #3)
  • Until Twyla (Happily Ever Alpha World)
  • Until Mallory
  • Until Fools Find Gold
  • Until Valerie (Happily Ever Alpha World)
  • Until You (Happily Ever Alpha World)
  • Until You're Mine (Happily Ever Alpha)
  • Until Susan (Happily Ever Alpha World)
  • Overflow (Carpino, #1)
  • Until Talon (Until Her/Him, #9)
  • Gifts (The Killers, #3)
  • Three of a Kind (Wallflowers #1)
See top shelves…
Layla Frost has always been a rebel. A true badass.

Growing up, Layla used to hide under her blanket with a flashlight to read the Sweet Valley High books she pilfered from her older sister. It wasn’t long before she was reading hidden Harlequins during class at school. This snowballed into pulling all-nighters after the promise of “just one more chapter”.

Her love of reading, especially the romance

Hyde (4 books)
  • Hyde and Seek (Hyde #1)
  • Until Nox (Happily Ever Alpha Kindle Worlds; Hyde #3)
  • Until Mayhem (Hyde / Happily Ever Alpha World)

News & Interviews

“Happy you’re living your life, ipo. But I’m fuckin’ thrilled you’re choosing to live it with me. I love you.” 7 likes
“How about from now on, anytime I feel my ego getting out of control, I come see you?” He lowered his voice. “Let you take me down a few notches.” Fighting the trance I was sure he was trying to put me in, I licked my suddenly dry lips. His gaze flicked down to watch. “I, uhh, I don’t think that’s a good idea,” I said, my voice breathy. His eyes locked back with mine. “Why not?” “I don’t have the availability for that kind of time commitment.” 4 likes