Start by marking “Cold As Death” as Want to Read:
Cold As Death

Cold As Death (Tango Key Mysteries #5)

3.9  ·  Rating details ·  111 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
He's waited years for this moment. A perfect hideout, a screaming boy no one can hear, a woman who will finally know the pain of loosing what matters most. Mira Morales knows the burning house on the hill belongs to actress Suki Nichols, but who is the ghostly woman running down the driveway - on fire?
Published October 1st 2006 by Pinnacle

To ask other readers questions about Cold As Death, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cold As Death

Plum-crazy
Dec 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
An entertaining thriller with a supernatural twist. This is the second book I've read in the "Tango Key" series but as usual I've readout of order & obviously things have moved on in the books I've missed! Mira's visions have altered becoming stronger & more intense &, by the sounds of it, there's been some time travel which also involved Shep. I found the vision/dream sequences worked well & were believable within the context of the story - although I did feel Shep's mermaid wa ...more
Amy
Oct 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was a good story. I liked the plot. A couple of coincidences in the book which are kind of hard to believe but they didn't cause an issue with the story line & one wasn't even important to be honest. Still a good story. I like the heroine. I didn't realize that this was a 2nd book involving some characters in a book I read a long time ago. That was kind of a surprise because I didn't see that book going anywhere else
V
Oct 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
Found this book on a shelf in the basement, from books bought at book sales. I enjoyed the read even though I was clearly reading the series out of sync. I do like those bits of paranormal activity that help solve problems. I hope Adam reappears in other stories and that the crime rate in Florida drops LOL.
Beth Ann
Mar 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own-in-kindle
Love this series!!

I really love this series and I wish there were more. This was probably the best book of the series. I love the character of Mira. The supernatural aspects of the story are fascinating. Great balance of crime drama and emotional development of character.
Matty
Feb 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
Got this for my birthday and it turns out to be the fifth book in a series. Happens every year! lol. At first I wasn't sold, but really got into it by the end. The writing and characters were good, and if I see the other books in the series I'll probably pick them up.
R.M.
Jan 07, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: mystery
It was an interesting read but because it was part of a series, I felt I came in mid-way through. I did like the story, a fast pace, page turner.
jean
Nov 08, 2015 rated it did not like it
Shelves: unfinished-books
i've started reading this like 3years ago and stopped. then picked it up again, then stop.. but i'm thinking of giving this another chance. not in the near future though.
Kevin Michael Dela Paz
May 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
A great mystery/thriller full of emotion and action. The story flows without awkward plot twists. One or two of the characters are irritating, but it made the book more enjoyable.
Roro
Aug 16, 2013 rated it really liked it
Very quick read. Enjoyed so much I will read the entire series.
P
Mar 30, 2011
Gale
Jun 01, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Patricia Janeshutz MacGregor. Also writes under the pseudonyms of Trish MacGregor, Trish Janeshutz, and Alison Drake.
More about T.J. MacGregor

Tango Key Mysteries (5 books)
  • The Hanged Man