Start by marking “Think Twice” as Want to Read:
Think Twice

Think Twice

One couple risks it all, while the other may lose everything ...

At eighteen, PJ was full of dreams. She was on her way to becoming a serious artist and moving across the country, away from the unrequited, tortured dream of her much older brother’s irresistible best friend, Dylan. But when she forced herself to let that dream go, she never expected it to bounce back and
Published February 22nd 2019

MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Feb 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4 Stars!
(ARC provided by author/ Panda & Boodle)

-"Only you. It's always only ever been you."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This book tells the story of two separate couples which I found to be extremely unique. It's told from four different POV's and follows the lives of Jack Taylor and his younger sister PJ Garcia. Both stories are a brother's best friend romance, and have that forbidden element. I really enjoyed this fantastic book about true love and new beginnings.

PJ Garcia is about to turn 18. She lives in the Bronx
Malene
Shelves: arc
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

There’s nothing better than to be back with my tribe. My people. These characters are exactly that after all we’ve been through since Only You and After You. They’re my friends. Think Twice can easily be read as a standalone. For me it was extra special since I’ve been with them from the beginning. I’ve read the two short stories Falling and Hidden so I was very excited to get more and a deeper look into these wonderful characters.

In Think Twice the reader gets four POV. Jack and his younger si
AJ
Feb 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 stars!

I loved this book. A unique dual brother’s best friend romance with four main characters and two separate yet intertwined love stories, this book is full of swoon!

This is my first read by Stephanie Rose, and while this book is a standalone, it does follow on from one of her previous books. It’s not branded as such, but while reading I began to suspect that there were earlier stories, and a bit of investigation found that this book follows on from After You, and is the story of the childr
book bruin
Feb 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reading a Stephanie Rose book always leaves my heart so full! I couldn't wait to get my hands on this book after finding out the author was taking some of her short stories and turning them into a full length novel. Think Twice is a spin off about the children of one of my favorite Stephanie Rose books, After You. It features Nick and Eliie's children, Jack and PJ, and gives you 2 couples and 4 POV's woven together so masterfully. You don't need to read After You to enjoy Think Twice, but it's a ...more
Vanessa (nessreads)
Feb 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
*I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC of this book*

4 Stars

I’m going to be honest here for a minute. I wasn’t sure how this book would play out due to it being two stories about two different couples. Would it be messy in the sense of it being too jumbled? Would it be confusing jumping from one couple to the next? And the answer is a resounding no. The four POV’s instead of two, worked smoothly. Ms. Rose did an outstanding job, the writing and storylines flowed seamlessly.

Think Twice revolves
Stephanie Rose
Dec 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
 photo thinktwice1_zpsiwoxyyzx.jpg

Think Twice is coming on February 22, 2019!

Blogger sign-up: http://bit.ly/ThinkTwice_RE
ARC review team opportunity: http://bit.ly/2TaArfG

Sign up to be notified when Think Twice is live on Amazon: ttp://bit.ly/TTAmazonlive
Becca - ★Wicked Quests of a BookNinja★
description

Blog review

5 ’Brave’ Stars

I have only one question --- why the hell it is the first time I read a Stephanie Rose book? This woman’s writing if freakin’ FLAWLESS, people! And this book is already on the top of my favorite list of this year! I can’t stop thinking about the perfection Stephane Rose created. Wow, wow, WOW! (Why am I shouting? Ugh.)
Think Twice is something unique, something fresh, something you would never see coming!

I’ve never read a book like this before. Because of that, I’ve em
Chele'
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Could Stephanie Rose BE more of a romance Queen! Gah! Nothing will make your heart flutter more than a Rose book. The way she holds your heart in her hands and absolutely mesmerizes you with her words is astonishing.

So, full disclosure I'm kind of SUPER obsessed and VERY invested in all of Stephanie's characters so when I learned that Think Twice was about two of my absolute favorites' children!? I lost it! Think Twice is about Ellie and Nick's (From After You which is the best second chance ro
Rochelle
Feb 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC of this book and I am voluntarily leaving a review. This was my first book by Stephanie Rose and I loved it. Why have I never read anything of hers before? This is a story of Jack and Danielle and PJ and Dylan. In essence, you are getting two books in one and each couple has their struggles but they find a way to make it work and they get their HEA. She made them feel real to the reader. You felt their pain and their joy. I love when stories do this to me. I feel like I am ther ...more
Autumn Grey
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
All the SWOON! Loved it!

RTC!
Susan
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
it's no secret that Stephanie Rose is a go-to author for me. And all of her characters have become like family to me and I love that many of them overlap into her new stories, or make cameos throughout (yes, I am talking about Evan, in particular- THANK YOU, STEPHANIE!!).

Think Twice actually follows two couples- Ellie and Nick's children from After You. Jack was injured in a fall during a fire call, and needs to do rehabilitation on his leg, and this is where he runs into Danielle, who happens
MJ
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-books, arc
I truly enjoyed Think Twice. Stephanie Rose has certainly raised the stakes with her writing since her debut, which I also liked very much. She manages 4 POVs quite well and I was completely invested in both love stories right from the start.

It's interesting that the burgeoning romances between Dylan and PJ, as well as Jack and Danielle, both featured childhood crushes from the women. It gave both stories a sweet nature that was very thoughtful. In the present, both couples face obstacles in bei
Angela's Book Addiction
Think Twice by Stephanie Rose is a contemporary romance told in multiple POVs following four lead characters while simultaneously telling two love stories. Containing the following tropes - friends to lovers, unrequited love, virgin heroine, brother's best friend, best friend's little sister, age gap romance, and forbidden love - this story has something for everyone.

Meet the characters:

Jack: a 26-year-old firefighter in a rehab center for physical therapy, PJ's older brother, Dylan's best frien
BookAddict
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What is better than a romance novel with a happily ever after? A romance novel with TWO HEA's!! This author's easy, familiar style washes over the reader throughout the story's comfortable and low-key angst, once-in-a-lifetime love, and the unconditional acceptance and support of family and friends. Jack and his younger sister, PJ, both find their forever love in two very different stories told from four points of view.

It’s a bold, risky move for an author to break from formula and try somethin
J.A. DeRouen
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When it comes to feel-good, heart-squeezing, hot as hell romance, Stephanie Rose never disappoints! Think Twice checked all my boxes-unrequited love, second chance, brother's best friend ... and then there's an injured hero? Totally my jam! Think Twice is a wonderfully spun tale of two couples falling in love and seeing what's been right before their eyes the entire time. MUST READ!
Stephanie
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was a little nervous starting this book. I have loved everything that I have read by Stephanie Rose, but I have never read a book with more than two point of views. I should have know Stephanie Rose would be able to make me love it! I couldn’t put down this wonderful book.

I absolutely adored both couples, Danielle & Jack and PJ & Dylan! Some great chemistry & banter throughout the whole book! I loved that both couples had their own struggles and their own paths that they had to fo
Beth ~ Panda & Boodle
BLOGGERS! There’s still time to join the Release Blitz: http://bit.ly/ThinkTwice_RE

description

Stephanie Rose brings two stories together in one seamless, scintillating book. Think Twice is smart, funny, sexy romance, and a definite must-read!

It’s hard to say which couple I loved more, because when it comes Jack and Danielle, Dylan and PJ, I have SO MANY FEELS. Like... all of them. The fabulous way the stories parallel, while also being completely different (!) made this book impossible to put down.

Gah! A
Mari
Feb 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019reads

Think twice is literally two stories intertwined in one book. Plot wise it's about bestfriend's siblings crushes and so forth. I personally liked Jack and Danielle's more as the build up, less sudden. Though PJ and Dylan also started out as a crush thing that came true. Expounding on that it's Dylan is the her brother's bestfriend, their start is tricky what with PJ being young and still starting out. All likable characters, I just felt PJ's youth at times.

The rehab part was intense a
EscapeNBooks
Feb 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Think Twice by Author Stephanie Rose is an NA Romance novel of two couples with forbidden love.

“Maybe it is fast, but not for us, baby.” I took her face into my hands. “For us, it’s time.”

I always anticipate opening the pages of this author’s novels. I know I will get all the feels, all the emotions, and some sweet and spicy sexy. When I saw that this novel was coming, my first thoughts were, “Holy crap! This is Jack’s story! And PJ’s story! I have been DYING for this one.”

I LOVE that
* A review copy was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review. *

~ 5 Sweet Girl Stars ~

When I heard Stephanie Rose was writing a story with 2 love stories built into it, I was hesitant to read it because I was afraid of the cheating factor or that it was a love square. I am happy to report that I had NOTHING to worry about.

Think Twice is just what she said, two love stories built into one book. It is about 2 separate couples. I thought Stephanie did a flawless job tangling the tw
Angie McGuire
Feb 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book was so perfect! I love reading about kids from previous books, because it brings everything full circle. And not only do you get one kid, you siblings (and the best friend).

I wasn't sure how this book would play out due to it being two stories about two different couples, and they are inter-related. However, this book was perfectly written with two beautiful stories. I flew through this book.

Falling in love with your best friends sister happens all of the time, but not like this. PJ
S.Shade
Feb 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-books-read
Stephanie Rose has such a beautiful talent with words.

Going into this book I was not really sure what to expect. I figured with having four different perspectives it all may get a little jumbled. Not the case at all, in fact it added so much to the story. You fell in love twice.

One of my favorite aspects of this story was that each person was connected in some way. Jack knew Danielle from being friends with her older brother. PJ is Jack's younger sister. And Dylan is Jack's best friend.

Jack rec
Zilpha Owens
Feb 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
I loved Stephanie Rose’s Second Chances series. To get a story based on one of the kids from that series? Fantastic. To get a story on two of those kids? Utterly amazing.

Jack Taylor’s struggle is real. His frustration and determination to heal was evident. Dani Marsh has been humiliated in the worst way. Following them through the physical and emotional pain was hard but they are so good for each other you only want the best for them. Their banter was sweet and sexy. The attraction undeniable.
Mia Kayla
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wah wah wah it’s over and I want more! I need more. If I ever want a feel good book Stephanie Rose is my go to. With Think Twice she took us on an amazing journey of two different couples whose lives are interconnected.
I'm in awe of how she can do this. Hop in and out of each character's head and do it so effortlessly where it's just so damn beautiful.
We watch one couple own up to their feelings and get together while another couple fall in love. We are taken on a journey watching one of the h
Stormi (Bewitched Reader)
Feb 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, na-romance
When I heard little Jack, Ellie's son from After You by Stephanie Rose, was getting his own book, I just KNEW I had to read it. Think Twice was everything I hoped for and then MORE. Not only did we get Jack's story, but we were also given PJ's story. Stephanie Rose did a fantastic job of entwining both stories together and the chapters flawlessly flowed between the 4 different POVs.

I happily ignored all of my laundry and let my family survive on their own for dinner while I devoured this story.
Jessica
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
In case you were wondering, Stephanie can write a love story. In fact, in this book, you get two for the price of one!
Awesome deal!
Going in, I did wonder if it would be a bit confusing. I’m happy to report it wasn’t confusing at all. This storyline flowed very nicely with no inconsistencies to confuse me.

Jack was recently injured and goes into in-house therapy... where he meets Danielle (again). And they fall into friendship and then lust. What starts off as working relationship turns into late
Christine Frieseke-Miller
Feb 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have been having a rough time with books. I like a lot of them, but don't really fall in love with the story. Stephanie Rose has the ability to pull me into her world and make me feel. This is quite an accomplishment since I've had a hard time feeling while reading lately. I love how Ms. Rose writes within the same world, so you feel like you are coming home. Jack and PJ are both kids from another book and I fell in love with them as adults. Of course getting to see their parents again brought ...more
LisaReadsAlot
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4 POV’s, 4 wonderful humans. Think Twice is everything I needed once again in my book-life. I’ve yet to read a Stephanie Rose book where I wasn’t left swooning and my heart so wonderfully full. I knew from page one Stephanie Rose was going to steal my heart with these amazing four characters, and you know what? She did. In more ways than I thought. This is another one of my favorite reads of 2019 and a story I can’t wait to read again, and again...

5 Kit Kat & Sweet Girl stars!
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am such a sucker for Romances with friends siblings and this not only has one couple like that but follow two couples. It was the perfect set up for me. I love that the story shares all 4 points of views, there is no angst and there is so much love and friendship and all kinds of good feels. This was definitely the perfect book to read in Valentine’s. I definitely have to read more of Stephanie Rose’s books.
Meg K
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this books so much! I’m a HUGE sucker for a brothers best friend story and this one was perfect.

The best part of this book though has to be the characters. I loved how they all interacted with each other. The four person POV was written extremely well and is never confusing or overwhelming as I was thinking it could be. I enjoyed all four main characters and their journeys to HEA!
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Romance Retreat: Sign-ups for Think Twice are here! 6 19 Jan 28, 2019 10:40PM
  • Hollywood Prince
  • The Ways We Lied
  • Make Me Yours
  • Gone For You (All For You, #1)
  • Letters to Molly (Maysen Jar, #2)
  • Zero Tolerance (Lost Kings #12)
  • More Than I Could
  • Surprise, Baby!
  • ROCK STAR
  • Back to You (A Remington Medical Contemporary Romance)
  • Judge of Hell (Hell Night, #3)
  • Say You Still Love Me
  • Eleanor & Grey
  • What He Never Knew (What He Doesn't Know, #3)
  • Method
  • The Last Post
  • Moonlight & Whiskey
  • Lullaby Baby
Stephanie Rose is a bad-ass New Yorker, a wife, a mother, a former blogger and lover of all things chocolate. Most days you'll find her trying to avoid standing on discarded LEGO or deciding which book to read next. Her debut novel, Always You, released in 2015 and since then she's written several more—some of which will never see completion—and has ideas for hundred to come.
“I feel like a douchebag, pining after my friend’s little sister.” He burst out laughing. “You know what I mean?”
I knew exactly what he meant, but wouldn’t say a fucking word.”
0 likes
“Wanting my best friend’s sister was all kinds of wrong, but, fuck me, I couldn’t’ stop. Whenever PJ was in my line of sight, I had to shove my hands in my pocket because my fingertips tingled with the need to touch her. I yearned, fucking yearned, to sift my fingers through her auburn hair, trace the delicate curve of her jaw, cup the back of her neck and kiss her, tasting those full red lips that drove me to total distraction. I’d bet she tasted as sweet as sugar, and my mouth watered to feast on every part of her.” 0 likes