Start by marking “Reid (The Davenports, #3)” as Want to Read:
Reid (The Davenports, #3)

Reid

(The Davenports #3)

When Tara first sees Reid Davenport with his chiseled jaw and aristocratic features, he strikes her as a mystery man—a mystery she’d like to unravel. But it’s only a brief encounter in a hotel lobby, it’s not like she’ll ever see him again. He’s probably there for some high-powered business meeting, she’s only there for a special treat massage at the spa.

Then she discovers
ebook
Published October 5th 2018 by Xenion, Inc

To ask other readers questions about Reid, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reid

BJ
Oct 13, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: disliked
This is an escape romance - escape from reality that is. A sweet little boy with autism, a brave mother and hero who's lived the experience. It was so far removed from real life, that it was almost offensive. I didn't like the h, she's smart but no mention of how she researched how to help her little boy, instead she limited his life to make life easier. Understandable of course, but then she gets 'down and dirty' so quickly with the H - that was 'icky' and low class. So much of their 'sweet not ...more
Wendy Livingstone
Oct 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in this awesome series, and is Reid and Tara’s story. Reid is a billionaire author and coder, and is in town to visit his family. Tara is a single mom with an autistic son. Reid is drawn to Tara instantly, and when they meet in the most unconventional way, the chemistry between this is intense. I loved catching up with Oscar and TJ and their significant others. This is a beautiful story, which is flawless, and I was totally captivated throughout this addictive page turner. ...more
Robin Geary
Oct 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great addition to the Davenports series. Reid Davenport is the the brother of Oscar and TJ Davenport. Although the have there own stories they do not need to be read to enjoy Reid and Tara's story but I do recommend all three. SJ sure can write a swoon worthy book boyfriend and a anazing HEA. Reid is a a writer and coder and of course a billionaire. He is in town visiting his brothers and parents. Tara is a single mom that edits book at home and takes care of her autistic son. He meets T ...more
Linda Wittmann
Oct 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love SJ McCoy’s writing because although every couple is unique and sexy, she also tackled real life issues like Veteran support and foster care. This book includes important information about autism and is a beautiful story of how to do what is best for your kids. Tara and Reid are my favorite couple yet as they are real. Tara is overworked and overwhelmed, but good things come to good people! Great read!
Jodi
Loved it!!

I loved Reid and Tara and little Owen!! They are such a wonderful couple and a wonderful family!! I love how they found each other!! How Reid helped her with Owen because he sees himself in him. How Tara teachers Reid how to love and express it!! How Tara understands Reid and loves him just the way he is!! I have read all three Davenport book and I would have to say Reid is my favorite!! I would recommend this book and all the Davenport books!!
Jamie Rhodes
Oct 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This has been my favorite Davenport book. I loved Reid and Tara. Of course, I think Owen just made the book even better. This is a series, but you will be ok if you haven't read Oscar or TJ's books. The storyline just gives you good feelings. There is no angst (which I love). You can just enjoy the journey to HEA. I also learned some things as I read that I honestly didn't know. I was fascinated by this book. Dual point of view. No cliffhanger.
J M ANSLOW
Another Winner

Another winner from SJ, a really good read and touching on one of life's heartfelt problems! Can't wait to to read the next one! Like the fact that all books interlink in all the series!
Carrie LaForge
Alecia
Oct 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love this book and all of S.J. McCoy books.
This book will keep you involved in read this faster than any other of her books.. Love relationship between Tara and her son.. give you a look into how relationships can start and progress.. Cant wait till next book.
Mags
4.5⭐

This is definitely my favourite of the series. As from the very first page I was pulled in and captivated not only by Reid, but also by Tara and her adorable autistic son Owen.

And I just loved how Reid, Tara and Owen all met, and the bond Reid instantly created with Owen. Not to mention the uplifting, endearing and engaging storyline that followed. As Reid navigates dating seriously not only for the first time. But with someone who has a child exactly like him.

And what follows was a joy to
Carolyne Wood
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received an arc copy of Ried for an honest review.
This is the 3rd book in the Davenport series.
Beautifully written story.
Reid and Tara’s story is more than just a love at first sight story as it also highlights the struggles of a single mother with an Autistic child.
I loved reading how a successful man like multimillion Reid Davenport had his own struggles as a youngster and helps Tara and her son Owen find their happy ever after.
Some bumps along the way with evil ex’s, but nothing stands in
Orla
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book. As the third in the Davenport series this book stuck a cord with me. The way the author dealt with an autistic child and the care and thoughtfulness put into the engagement with the main adult characters was genuine. Many authors would have tried to gloss over the issue of an autistic child in the book but this was at the heart of soul of the interaction between Reid and Owen. I wish more authors would address such important real life issues with the class SJ McCoy did in this b ...more
C
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
McCoy has another hit... When I pick up a McCoy book, I know that I'm going to be enchanted and get to share time, and the trials and tribulations with my "best" book friends. This time is always like I'm meeting up with an old friend, and we can pick up where we left off and share all our secrets.

Reid and Tara... but add lil' Owen and it is pure perfection! There really isn't more to say, other than pick up your book today (can be read as a standalone). But better yet, start at the beginning an
Regan Pierce
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I can’t even express how I loved this book!

The ultimate love is acceptance. This book is a tribute to all the beautiful children who see and feel the world around them in a unique way, and the parents who love them and strive to help them have a better life. It’s so rare that an author takes on a subject like Autism, let alone portray it in a sensitive, yet realistic way. Thank you, SJ McCoy!
You will fall in love with Reid, Tara, and Owen in this continuing Davenport series. Their love story wil
Anne Peverett
Oct 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another good book, the author has done us proud again as always. She obviously done research into high function autism and this came across well without the usual cringe stereotypical type some write about. I love the way all the people are part of each other and we go back into Shane and Cassidy from teh ranch series as well as the Davenports. I just love Sj 's scenes too where you can go with them into parks and smell the freshness by the lake. A good read if you like contemporary romance.
Beverly
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

All your readers will love this book as I have. Reid, Tara and Owen story is a story that brings mor e than just love for each other. Understanding of children who have a special personality is a fabulous line for this book. And very close to home for me and other people out there. I love Reid ' s parents and almost feel I know them personally. Thank you for such a heartwarming story. Hugs SJ xx
Ashley
Oct 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely amazing book. Loved Reid & Owen. Felt a little sad for Tara as she was fairly isolated due to Owen’s autism. Absolutely loved how Reid helped Owen and in turn fell hard for both Owen and Tara. Reid expands Tara and Owen’s world, bringing his wonderful family into the mix and eventually bringing Owen & Tara back to Montana. Could not put it down.
Hsu Lee
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I voluntarily offered to review this book with no obligations and my opinions are honest!
Loved the book!
Tara + Reid only meet for a moment, but that quick moment left a lasting impression.
Now, are they brave enough to see were it might lead them ?
I loved the storytelling + the characters.
The heart wants what the heart wants.
It has all the ingredients that you need for a great book!
Joanna Brocklehurst smith
Oct 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really loved this book. I have really loved the Davenports series, and Reid was no exception. He and Tara have one of those connections from the off, but they both think they will never see the other. But when chance favours the pair, and they are thrown back together again, they get a chance to see where they can go.
Really worth a read.
Julia Diaz
A Must Read

Reid and Tara were drawn together at first sight. Add in the way he interacts with Tara's son, and you have the perfect guy. From the first page to the last page SJ delivers a heartwarming book full of love, patience and understanding. 💞
leslie lindsay
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Best I've read in forever. This book opened my eyes to forever

This book has been joyful. No angst teenage crap.. A beautiful love story that breaches the ages. Well done! If she can find another story in her hear, I will gladly read
Kris
Oct 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Truly enjoyed this love story because there was so much more to it than that! I was interested and captivated from beginning to end. Owen added an extra dimension to this book that I very much enjoyed. Reid and Tara are perfect together. Loved this addition to the Davenport series 💕
Veronica Mostel
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

What a book. Reid was undeniably amazing. He fell in love and couldn't see a life without her. He loved her son like no tomorrow. Great book
sahlee cortez
Amazingly heartfelt

It is very touching since it dealt with coping family members having special needs. The story gave impactful information aside from being a romance novel
DIANE J
Oct 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Reid

Another great job by the author. I just can’t believe how each book seems to be getting better and better. BRAVO
Nikki Stark
Oct 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing book..... every time I read one I get lost again and again :) my go to for everything
Mom
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
amazing

Never a let down. SJ is absolutely amazing at making you laugh and cry happily. I absolutely recommend her books. She is my favorite author!!!
Joy Greenwood
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A brilliant book and a brilliant series x
Brandi Sartin lawrence
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow this one had some tears. It hit close to home with Owen. Loved Reid and Tara.
Alese Arnold
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hardwarming!

I gave it 5 stars because it captured my attention from the beginning and I had a hard time putting it down and I didn't want it to end. Wonderful story of a woman and son who find the perfect man for both of them.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Hi, I'm SJ. A coffee addict, lover of chocolate and drinker of good red wines. I'm a lost soul and a hopeless romantic. Reading and writing are necessary parts of who I am. Though perhaps not as necessary as coffee! I can drink coffee without writing, but I can't write without coffee.

I grew up loving romance novels, my first boyfriends were book boyfriends, but life intervened, as it tends to do,

The Davenports (3 books)
  • Oscar (The Davenports #1)
  • TJ (The Davenports Book 2)